Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha said, "Alright, just let me talk to my husband once now; I'll tell him that all communications to and from this ship will be stopped for a week, for security reasons."

"Better not waste anymore time then." Capt Squakaw said, standing up.

During the next hour, the entire deck was evacuated, sanitized and put under quarantine. Dr Denfe scheduled thorough medical check ups for the entire crew and the negotiating team, just to keep up appearances.

Samantha spoke to her husband over a hyperspace video call, "Honey, the Mazakarat will be observing complete radio silence for a week; something about security... We won't even have time to have our 'relaxing' calls" she said, referring to the cybersex that they occasionally had.

"I miss you so much!" she added with tears in her eyes.

Her husband smiled, "Don't worry, once my mission is over, I'm bringing my ship to Skelda."

"You can do that?!" she squealed with delight.

"Of course, I'm an Explorer, we're given a lot of leeway, you know that."

"Ohhh, baby, I can't wait to see you! The next few days have just got brighter, knowing we'll be together again soon!"

"Yes, just eight weeks more."

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you Sam."

After the call, she had another good cry.

Then wiping away her tears she took a shower and steeled herself for the next one week. She sincerely hoped that the good Professor would be back to normal within a week.

First she took a contraceptive that would render her infertile for at least a month.

Recalling what she had read in the guides, she got the appropriate perfumes, lotions and oils and some other things that the Pishaach favored during mating, from the replicator in her cabin.

She got lots of lubricants as well.

Dropping her towel, she rubbed her whole sexy body with a Pishaach oil and dried her long red hair, leaving them loose. She lubed herself inside and outside her tight pink pussy. She also applied lots of lube with a muscle relaxant and numbing agent around, on and inside her cute virgin asshole. There wasn't enough time to loosen her ass with a butt plug.

She regretted that neither she nor her husband were interested in anal sex. So now an alien was about to take her anal virginity; with two penises arranged the way they were, how could he do otherwise?

So, at the end of an hour, the lovely Ambassador Samantha Kane found herself walking down the completely deserted corridor, stark naked, oil glistening on her skin, her large pendulous breasts topped with pretty pink areolas and erect nipples, jiggling and swaying with each step, her firm round buttocks wiggling and jiggling as she walked, swaying her full hips. The extra lube that she had applied on her shaved pussy and cute butthole was trickling down her long shapely legs. She carried with her a backpack containing oils, soaps, perfumes, more lubricants and aphrodisiacs for herself. She had also put in some silk ropes in case Gronxok decided to tie her up, a paddle for him to spank her, clamps and crocodile clips attached to small electric circuits and antiseptic creams to quickly heal any injuries she may suffer. In her hand there also was a bottle of water.

By the time she reached the door of Gronxok's cabin, her mouth was quite dry. Quickly taking a swig from the water bottle, she opened the door and stepped into the darkened room of Gronxok the Pishaach, the alien with two dicks.

To be continued...

12