Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Human Ambassador's second and third weeks with the alien.
2.7k words
4.44
5.4k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lxnd
Lxnd
209 Followers

"AAOOOHHHH... AAHH... AAHHH... OOWW.... Ohh... Gronxok!... You've opened up my ass so MUCH!... My ass is like my pussy now.... AAOHHH!" Samantha cried out in pure lust and ecstasy as the gray Pishaach repeatedly slammed both his dicks into her, the top one in her sopping wet pussy and the lower one in her lubed up ass.

The sexy wife and mother was on a chair, her back bent double on the backrest, her coccyx on the seat and legs straight up, resting on the shoulders of the alien plowing into her; she was holding onto his shoulders for dear life, screaming and moaning.

By now, Samantha had been with the ugly alien for almost two weeks. The first week had gotten over seemingly without much change in Gronxok's condition; he had fucked her almost continuously during that week.

But changes started to be seen in his condition during the second week. He had started speaking, albeit in a prehistoric Pishaach language. Besides, he did not need almost continuous sex now, just very frequent, not continuous.

He had also started eating, sleeping and going to bathroom at regular times, so his bodily functions at least were almost back to normal and his temperature had also come down.

As the medical documentation on the Pishaach about this condition had said, there were times during this second week when Gronxok almost seemed uninterested in sex. Then Samantha had to seduce him and arouse him in different ways otherwise there was a danger of him relapsing into his previous stage of heat. And there would be no coming back from there this time; all of Samantha's efforts would be in vain.

So, determined to see this through, Mrs Samantha Kane, the highly accomplished and esteemed ambassador of the Terran Union, wife of a wonderful husband for 120 years, mother of three very successful grown up children, had turned into a wanton cock hungry slut; working hard to get the alien in heat to mate with her.

But once she would get him aroused, he would take her for hours on end, over and over again.

Samantha found that there were several things she could do to arouse Gronxok.

walking about and dancing wearing sexy lingerie, doing a bellydance striptease, licking and sucking his cocks....

But she found out by accident what aroused him most.

During a lull, she had been speaking to her husband over a hyperspace call (audio only, she didn't dare to let Jack see her in that condition)

After the call she turned around and was startled to find the naked Pishaach standing right behind her, stroking both of his fully erect cocks.

He snarled at her grabbing her by her round firm ass, he pulled her towards himself growling, "Yrn twe yr goch shlapp!"

Squeezing her butt with one hand and her breast with another, he kissed her noisily, licking her lips with his tongue before thrusting it into her sweet mouth.

Then he lifted up her sexy naked body, draped her on his shoulder and carried her to the bed and threw her on it, facedown.

After that, he picked up the silk ropes that Samantha had brought with her earlier and tied her wrists together behind her back, then he crossed her ankles over each other and tied them together too.

She heard him saying, "Goch slut, you rafrag pish tro. You're mine now, you fucking slut."

The Universal Translator had finally begin to decipher and translate the prehistoric Pishaach that he was speaking.

Samantha was shocked to realize what he had been calling her all this time. She was only used to hearing him speak politely and courteously before he had gone into heat.

Yet being called a slut by him turned her on even more.

He picked up the paddle that she had brought and putting his hand under her stomach and lifted up her hips so that she was now in the classic face down - ass up position,

He paddled her sweet ass for a good five minutes, making her cry out in pain and pleasure.

Then after licking both her holes (sending a shiver up her spine again) Gronxok crouched behind her, holding her smooth curvy hips and plunged deep into both her waiting holes with one solid stroke. She moaned, "Ooooohhhhhhh!"

Thrusting in and out of her hard, he said, "Gruswt fra! You're mine now bitch! Forget your man... you're mine. Your tits, ass and pussy are mine, fucking slut!...take my cocks... take my cocks... trih tyi fuck!"

The translator still couldn't translate his dialect properly.

Finally understanding what the Pishaach had been saying the past few days while they were fucking, Samantha just submissively moaned, "Yessss...mmmhooohh...yes... take my ass... my pussyy....fuck me fuck me fuck me with your cocks Gronxok....oooooohhhh... FUCK!"

Gronxok was so turned on by the thought of taking the lovely Samantha away from her mate that he remained hard even after cumming inside her.

So, he withdrew from her pulsing cum filled ass and pussy and flipped her around onto her back, still tied up and got off the bed and stood on the floor.

Putting his hands under her smooth armpits, her dragged her to the edge of the bed so that her neck and head were hanging off the bed's edge while the rest of her sexy naked body remained on it.

He stood in front of her and thrust his lower cock into her open mouth. His upper cock was between her ample breasts. Holding the two lovely firm big melons in his hands, he pressed them around his upper cock.

Gronxok then started moving his hips back and forth, fucking Samantha's mouth and tits at the same time.

By the time Gronxok was finally satisfied, he had cum inside her pussy and ass twice and had sprayed his seed into her mouth, on her breasts and face, under her armpits, in her navel and her inner thighs.

And Samantha had learnt that seeing her speaking to another male aroused Gronxok because of the Pishaach's primitive urges to steal another male's mate from him.

As she drifted off to sleep that night, she thought that once all this was over, she would study the History of the Pishaach and of their planet Ultor Prime; it must be quite a colorful history.

That was seven days back. But Samantha had lost count of the days; her days were full of fucking and foreplay and more fucking. Even her occasional but short audio conversations with her husband had turned into foreplay for sex with her Pishaach sex partner.

Sometime during the her third week with Gronxok, she saw his condition improve and cross another milestone.

It happened something like this:

Samantha was dressed in a 'Princess Leia' outfit with an additional flimsy red colored mesh stole thrown over her shoulders, covering her back and breasts and a loose red colored wrap-around skirt, also made of mesh fabric. She was wearing these two additional clothes over her small metal bra and the two white colored pieces of cloth hanging from her waist, meant to over her pussy and ass.

She had left her waist length wavy red hair open.

She was standing about three meters in front of the naked Gronxok, who was sitting on a chair, his two dicks slowly hardening at the sight of the beautiful human woman in front of him.

She was gyrating to the music being played by the computer in the room.

As the beat gradually picked up speed, Samantha raised both her hands straight up to her shoulders and started jerking her curvy hips from side to side, with the beat.

After a few moments of this, she swiftly turned so that her left side was facing the alien and stopped jerking her hips but immediately started heaving her big breasts up and down with the same beat.

Still jerking her breasts, she moved her right leg from under the clothes covering it and kicked it forward, showing Gronxok her shapely smooth white right leg and inner thigh. She was still wearing the silver anklet and golden waist chain.

Still moving with the rhythm of the music, she turned back to face him and this time kicked her left leg out from under the fabric to show him her other lovely leg. All this time she was rotating her round hips.

Still rotating her ass, she twirled around in place, twice.

Then, continuing to rotate her alluring ass round and round, she started swaying her breasts from side to side with the practiced ease of a belly dancer (she had gotten a lot of practice dancing for her husband, one of the many things they did to keep the fires alive in their century long marriage)

As she swayed her breasts she slowly loosened the stole covering her shoulders and let it slide off her onto the floor, exposing her sexy belly with her deep navel and her big round jiggling and swaying breasts, encased in a metal bra.

Samantha took a couple of steps forward and stopped rotating her hips, Instead she bent down and swayed her big creamy tits from side to side with the rhythm of the music.

The straightening up, she bunched up her red mesh skirt in her left hand and lifted it up to her mid thighs, placed her right palm on her crotch and started a back and forth, up and down fucking motion with her hips.

Then moving with the music, Samantha let go of her skirt and placed both hands under her breasts and started lifting the metal bra off them, exposing the undersides of the beautiful breasts. At the same time she started shimmying her hips like crazy.

Apparently, she had also loosened her red mesh skirt when she had been jerking her hips back and forth with her hand on her crotch. Because now, as she shimmied her curvy hips, her red skirt also slid to the floor.

Now, Samantha was dressed only in her Princess Leia outfit: a metal bra doing a poor job of covering her big breasts and two narrow lengths of thin white fabric hanging from a thin thread on her hips.

The white cloth in the front covered only her pussy; the entire lengths of her sexy legs right from where they began under her waist were now exposed to the Pishaach watching her lustfully.

Her golden waist chain just added to her overall sexiness.

She continued shimmying her hips and turned around. The white cloth at the back was also narrow; it covered just the area around her ass crack, leaving most of her two alluring butt cheeks exposed. They jiggled and bounced sexily as she kept shimmying for some time.

Then she stopped shimmying and turning around, started shaking her bra covered boobs again, side to side, up and down, round and round, with the music.

She turned around again and reaching behind her unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, showing Gronxok her sexy naked back.

When she turned around to face him again, she had covered her large breasts with her hands, or as much of her breasts as her dainty hands could cover.

Now, swaying her hips from side to side, she started massaging her luscious breasts and erect pink nipples.

As the music almost reached its end, she dropped her hands from her breasts, which leapt free, bouncing sexily.

She held the thread on her hips from which the two pieces of white cloth covering her nether regions were hanging and turned around.

As soon as the music reached its crescendo and ended, Samantha broke open the thread and tossed away the last two pieces of cloth that were hiding her modesty.

Her alluring ass now finally exposed in all its beauty.

The music had ended and there was perfect silence in the room except for the panting of Samantha and low growls of approval from Gronxok. Sweat glistened from her sexy naked body as she turned around, panting, her delectable breasts jiggling and heaving with each breath.

She walked slowly towards Gronxok, swaying her hips, bouncing her breasts and standing right in front of him, she lifted her right leg and placed her dainty foot on the chair's backrest, above his left shoulder.

The Pishaach grabbed her round buttocks with both hands and pulled her pink wet pussy to his face. He thrust his tongue into her, making her gasp, "Hhhnnaahh!"

As he started licking her pussy, she grinded her crotch into his face and held his bald gray dome shaped head in her hands.

He thrust his finger into her anus, pulled her even closer and moved his mouth lower. His nose rubbed against her clit as he licked and softly nibbled on her labia.

When he thrust his tongue inside her pussy and moved it round, Samantha looked up at the ceiling with half shut eyes and groaned out her pleasure, "Hhhrrrrmmmaa... aaahhh...hhgggrrraaauuuu....ooohhhhh... fuuucck!"

She held her breasts in her hands and pinched her own nipples, moaning as the Pishaach ate her out, holding her by her ass tightly.

After a few minutes, Samantha orgasmed on Gronxok's face.

He moved his face, now covered with her juices back and planting a wet kiss on her right inner thigh, he pushed her down onto her knees between his spread legs.

His two erect cocks were right in front of her pretty face.

She held both his rock hard cocks, one in each hand and planted a kiss on both their tips. Then she licked both of them one by one from tip to root.

After that, she sucked on the upper cock, holding it with her left hand, for a few minutes while jerking off the lower one with her right hand. Then she moved her face down and started jerking off the upper cock with her left hand and holding the lower cock with her right hand, sucked it for a few minutes.

She continued to alternately suck and lick both cocks for about ten minutes.

Then she raised herself on her knees a little and pressed his lower cock down into the valley between her breasts and pressed them on both sides with her hands. She put her mouth on his upper cock and sucked noisily, moving her beautiful red haired head forward and backward.

After a few minutes of this, Gronxok grabbed her head and roared out, "OOOOHHH YEESSS... YOU SEXY SLUT.... TAKE MY CUM... TAKE IT!"

His semen spurted from both his cocks simultaneously, filling up her mouth and spraying her big naked tits, belly, thighs, neck and chin.

His cum came out of her nose and she pulled her head back to sneeze and cough. Just then one more spurt of cum left his cocks and landed on her hair, face, neck, shoulders, breasts, belly and thighs.

Once he had stopped cumming, Samantha rubbed the tips of his cocks all over her breasts.

As she stood up, she noticed that Gronxok was looking at her strangely.

Wondering what that was about, she went into the bathroom and cleaned off all the alien semen from her naked body.

When she came out again, Gronxok stood up from his chair and slowly walked towards her. He stood in front of her and looking at her face said, "Samantha?"

He had recognized her finally! Another milestone had been crossed on his road to recovery.

A couple of hours later, Samantha was under Gronxok on the bed, writhing with ecstasy as he slowly shafted his dicks in and out of her pussy and ass.

If she thought that his passion would cool down out of embarrassment after he had recognized her, she was wrong.

She was the cause of him going into heat in spite of taking his medications; now that he had her, he couldn't get enough of her.

Now that he knew he was fucking the beautiful Mrs Samantha Kane and not some anonymous slut and he had regained most of his higher mental faculties, he seemed determined to make her orgasm and was a more considerate lover. Well, as considerate as a Pishaach in heat can be; he was after all not human.

Samantha flexed her belly as she cried out her climax, panting, "AH!... AH!...AH!.... AH!....AU!...AUOW!...OOHHH!...AW! AHHH!..."

As her orgasm subsided, she wondered what the fourth week would bring, now that Gronxok would be almost himself again but still be very horny.

Lxnd
Lxnd
209 Followers