Powers for Janitor Don Ch. 01

Story Info
A lab accident has a strange effect on dimwitted Don.
2.7k words
4.63
18.5k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
768 Followers

Don mopped. He mopped the lunch room, he mopped the kitchen, and he mopped the bathroom. In that order, or he'd put bathroom germs into the lunch room and kitchen. He'd gotten in trouble for that once and never did it again, but today he'd start in the lab area, which he only got access to once a week due to the important stuff they were doing there, not a bit of which he understood.

"Hullo, Dr. Barbara," he greeted the head scientist with an eager smile as he walked in with his mop and bucket.

"Hello, Don," she responded distractedly as she peered into her microscope. When they had met, months ago, she had introduced herself as Doctor Barbara Chatham-Merriweather, but the dimwitted man had just called her Dr. Barbara, apparently unable to remember her polysyllabic surname, and she hadn't corrected him.

Don glanced at the slim fortysomething brunette as he passed. Though she was wearing a white lab coat, it was open, so he could see her knee-length dark red skirt with black pantyhose that accentuated her well-defined calves. He gulped and moved on. As he headed further into the lab, his blue overalls contrasting with the stark white of the walls, floor, doors, and counters, he appreciated how clean everything looked but he knew that it really wasn't...not until he was done. At the far end of the lab was the test chamber, and as he reached the normally-sealed door, it swung open and one of the male technicians stepped out, holding his nose.

"Hey, there's a spill in there...go mop it up before Dr. Tightass finds out," the man instructed Don as he looked to make sure that his boss didn't hear.

"Dr. Barbara, not Tightass," Don told him, his six-foot-three-inch form towering over the smaller man.

"Yeah yeah...do yer job, willya?" The man held the door open. "Big breath before you go in...squint yer eyes...be quick."

Don took a breath, lifted his bucket over the door seal, and swamped his mop in preparation. He had never been in the test room before, so couldn't help but have a quick look around through half-lidded eyes that he could already feel were starting to burn. On a table was a long flower bed full of dark earth, but instead of flowers it had weird-looking white mushrooms growing out of it.

Through teary eyes Don saw the light blue puddle on the floor and moved his mop to it...

---

He opened his eyes. His throat was hurting! Also his head. "Wha--?"

"Don? Try not to move, son."

The face of Dr. Phelps, the facility's head of medical, came into view, covered by a face mask like everyone had to wear when they didn't want COVID. The older man was looking at him intently. "How do you feel?"

"Wha'hoppen, Dr. Phelps?"

"Apparently you put too much bleach in your bucket, Don, and bleach plus ammonia makes poison gas. As for your head, well, you're a big fella and that was a small room, so once you went ass over teakettle -- well, face into mushrooms, and then head onto hard floor -- you blacked out. They got you out pretty quick, but you're going to have some breathing issues until you heal up. That's what this is for." He held up a small inhaler and put it on the bedside table. "You know how to use these?"

"Yeah, my cousin has asthma...just stick it in my mouth, squeeze, and breathe in?"

"Pretty much. Now, how do you feel?" the older man repeated.

Don felt a tickle in his throat and coughed a little to clear it. "Ech...lemme just..." He grabbed the inhaler, fumbled with it a little, and squeezed the end, which was unfortunately facing the wrong way. "Uh, sorry...just a sec..." He managed to line it up correctly and immediately felt the cool, if bad-tasting, mist suffuse his lungs. "Ooh, that's better." Seeing the impatience on Dr. Phelps' face, Don quickly said, "I'm actually feeling pretty good, Doc." He gingerly rubbed the goose egg on the back of his head.

The doctor grabbed a chart from the foot of the bed. "Now, Don Craig, 22 years old...of good bodily health..." He eyed the young man. "Built like an ox, in fact...but you're not like everyone else, are you, son?"

Don kept absentmindedly rubbing the goose egg. "Uh, you mean I'm not smart like other people?"

"Hm, yes...I'm sorry to ask, Don, but is that genetic...uh, were your parents like you?"

"No...Mom said I got dropped on my head as a baby."

Dr. Phelps made a note on the chart. "Do you live with them?"

"No, Dad passed years ago and Momma joined him a few months ago. I live by myself now." Don gave the doctor a self-assured smile.

"Well, alright." The older man noted that. "Now Don, you're going to need to stay in the infirmary until I'm sure you're okay...plus, Dr. Chatham-Merriweather would like to talk to you. I'll let her know you're awake."

"Okay."

The bespectacled head scientist strode in a little later. "Hello, Don...I hear you're doing well. No, don't get up."

Don lay back. His mother had always told him to stand up when greeting someone. "Hi, Dr. Barbara...I'm sorry if I ruined your experiment."

She sat on a chair next to his bed, giving him a flash of her slim, stockinged legs. "It's all been picked up...don't worry about it. We're only behind by a day or so because of this, and it's not your fault." She put her hand on his, giving that naughty spot between his legs a thrill. "The idiot who dropped the ammonia solution and tried to use you to cover it up has been fired...you're not in any trouble. Dr. Phelps will be keeping you under observation until we're certain there aren't any side effects."

Don nodded, not wanting to move much because then the pretty older lady might pull her hand back.

She gave him a squeeze. "Good...you can take a paid week off, and your job will be waiting for you when you return." She pulled her hand back.

"Thanks, Dr. Barbara...I'm feeling fine, though."

She thought for a moment. "Well, I'll let Dr. Phelps decide when you can go home." She glanced at the clock on the wall. "Ugh, my husband'll give me an earful if I'm late for dinner. Good night!" Then she got up and strode away.

Don watched her go. He wondered why he hadn't known that she was married. She never wore a wedding ring. Maybe because she worked in a sterile environment and rings, especially the more intricate ones, were breeding grounds for germs?

He frowned...what a weird thought.

Dr. Phelps came back, this time not wearing the mask. "Alright, Don, try to sit up. Good, good...any dizziness? Okay, now turn and put your legs over the edge of the bed...still good? Well, let's try standing up, but keep your hand on the frame."

Don slowly stood up. "I feel fine, doc...please let me go home. I don't want to miss Vanna."

"Vanna?"

"Vanna White."

The doctor thought for a moment. "You watch Wheel of Fortune?"

"Yeah! Vanna's pretty."

"Right...well, I will have to keep you overnight at least..."

"PLEASE, doc! I'm fine, really!" Don started doing jumping jacks in front of him.

"Okay, okay! Hold yer horses, champ! Hmm..." The doctor thought for a moment. "Well, I really shouldn't, but you seem fine..."

"Thanks, doc!" He heartily shook the physician's hand, grabbed the inhaler, and hoofed it out of there.

---

Don's lungs were starting to burn again by the time he got to his apartment building so he squeezed another puff from the inhaler. "Ahh..." He was going to take the stairs but with his lungs in their current state, he decided on the elevator instead. His next-door neighbor waved for him to hold the door.

"Hi, Miss Beazly," he greeted the blonde, twentysomething elementary school teacher as she joined him. He gulped as his eyes slipped over her large chest, held in place by a tight blouse.

"Oh, Don, I told ya y'can call me Belle. My students call me 'Miss Beazly' and I sound like an old crone, I swear," she replied in her attractive southern drawl.

"Uh, yes, Miss Belle." He saw her quickly smile at him for continuing to use the honorific. His mother would have skinned him alive for not being respectful with a teacher.

They only lived on the third floor so the elevator ride was quick. "Well, nice talkin' to ya, Don," she said as she went left and him right.

"Um, yes ma'am."

He heard her sigh and turned to watch her shapely butt in her tight jean skirt as she headed to her door. Then she glanced back, caught him looking, and gave him a grin. Blushing, he unlocked his door and went inside.

His apartment wasn't large but it had everything he needed: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and enough space for the TV he had inherited from his Mom. He looked at the clock on the stove, as his living room and kitchen were just two parts of the same room...it was still an hour before Wheel of Fortune. He went and changed out of his overalls into a t-shirt and athletic shorts. While he probably wouldn't be able to go for a jog until his lungs got better, he found his workout clothes to be the most comfortable when he was just relaxing by himself.

There was a knock at the door and when he answered it he found Miss Belle standing there. "Um, Don, you any good at plumbing?" she asked him.

"Yes, Miss Belle, my Daddy taught me some." He was trying to keep his eyes on her pretty blue ones but that tight blouse had been replaced by a tight white t-shirt and he could see the outline of her no doubt tight bra through it.

"Oh, you're heaven sent!" she exclaimed. "My sink won't drain and the super's been dodgin' me. Can you come?"

Don turned and headed into his bedroom.

"Uh, Don?"

He returned, hefting a heavy toolbox. "Let's go."

---

Don lay on his back under Belle's kitchen sink. He'd had her plug it so he could unhook the U-bend and drain out what had been stuck there into a bucket, and was currently examining the outlet pipe with a flashlight. From his vantage point he saw Miss Belle's shapely legs under her jean skirt as she paced back and forth...she seemed nervous or something. Unbidden, he could feel his husband bulge filling with blood. He gulped and tried focusing on the pipes, even as his own internal plumbing started getting backed up.

Belle continued pacing, her eyes flashing to Don's package as it got visibly bigger in his athletic shorts. How big was it? she wondered. The slow-minded guy was cute, almost handsome, but she'd never thought of him in any romantic way before, and now she could feel her pussy thrumming with desire at the thought of just straddling him, pulling down his shorts, and...

Don felt his shorts being yanked off, his briefs coming along for the ride. "Whoa! Miss Belle?!" She could see his thingie! Then she was standing over his hips, and her skirt and underwear was gone! Then she was sitting down in his lap...then she was grabbing his thingie, and then...

He gasped as Belle's overheated body pulled his eight-incher inside her very hot and wet pussy. He had never felt anything like it, as his mom had always told him to leave his privates alone because it was sinful. As he watched, Belle started bouncing upon him, pulling off her t-shirt with her bra quickly following. Don goggled at the southern beauty's gorgeous body as she rode him, her freed D-cups bouncing hypnotically.

Belle could already feel the stirrings of an orgasm deep inside her as Don's surprisingly long, thick cock filled her. She moved upon him faster, chasing that sensation. It had been months since she'd last had sex and she'd missed it. "Ohh..." she moaned as his member touched parts of her that no one else ever had.

Don just lay back, his eyes taking in the gorgeous blonde as she took his virginity. After a couple minutes he could feel something rising from his loins as the sexy school teacher bounced upon him. It kinda felt like he was going to pee but not quite. "Uh, Miss Belle, I think I'm gonna..."

"Yes...yes!" she cried out and ground her pelvis into his as she started to cum.

"Ohh, Miss Belle...Miss Belle!" Don grunted as he felt his load burble up from his balls, rush up his thingie, and blast deep inside the orgasming lady.

Belle felt Don's cock throb as the first shot of his ejaculation permeated her depths...she arched her back as the sensation escalated her own release. "O-hh! Goddd!" Along with the pleasure of the biggest orgasm she'd ever felt came a strange pressure inside her head as her brain filled with the purest joy she'd ever experienced. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue lolled out as the big man's sperm continued assaulting her spasming cervix.

Don, having never experienced sex before, hadn't known what to expect. Shooting his stuff into Belle's overheated body felt incredible, but his head felt...he didn't know how to describe it as anything other than a mind-blowing experience. Colors seemed to explode behind his eyes and he sighed in rapturous ecstasy.

After a minute, the incredible pleasure in both their bodies and minds retreated and they came back to themselves, Belle laying upon Don's wide chest as both of them breathed heavily.

"Heh...you done with cleaning out my pipes, Don?" Belle giggled and gasped as she dismounted.

"Uh, right...let me just..." Don pulled his shorts back up and continued working. Once he dug out the mass of rice and guck that had blocked everything up, he screwed the U-bend back into place. "Pull the plug, please, Miss Belle."

"Oh, Don, it's working! You angel!"

Don was still laying down and could see up Belle's shapely thighs...she hadn't put her own clothes back on. Slick white liquid dripped down between her legs. He clambered out from under the sink and got to his feet. "Uh, Miss Belle, are you my girlfriend now?"

She turned to him with a grin. "Oh, no, silly! Just a one-time thing as a thank you for fixing my sink...if that's okay?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, sure, Miss Belle...glad to help." He packed up his tools and headed back, giving the naked young woman a smile as he left her apartment.

Belle felt like she was floating on a cloud...whatever had caused her to do that, she didn't regret it at all. Feeling a bit sweaty from all that exertion, she headed to have a shower, completely unconcerned that she wasn't on any birth control and had just had raw sex with the next-door neighbor that she'd barely spoken to before.

Don put his tools away, went pee, and headed back to his living room. It was Wheel of Fortune time! He turned the TV on and settled into his favorite chair.

"Book Quotes," Pat Sajak revealed the subject to everyone as the board showed all the blank spots for the letters.

After Vanna revealed a few letters, Don said, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." It took a few minutes for one of the guests to solve the puzzle and Don frowned...if he could get it, surely they should've sooner. After he figured out the next clue minutes before anyone else, he realized that the players were obviously getting dumber...maybe he'd have a chance to get on the show one day, and then he could actually meet Vanna! He watched the older blonde's pretty face as she smiled into the camera. Yeah, Vanna was nice, but Miss Belle was pretty too, and he actually knew her. While she had said that the sex had been just one time, she seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she'd change her mind...or maybe not...he felt the flush of sexual confidence that came from losing your V-card. There were other fish in the sea, as they said, whoever 'they' were.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
768 Followers