Madam Chief

Story Info
Authority can have its downside.
912 words
3.79
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

What dark lashes she has! It had always made him wonder whether she applied heena to her eyes.

But now, close up, he could see they were just naturally so. He pulled away in order to have a better look, without withdrawing his cock from inside her accommodating pussy. He continued gently thrusting into her as he locked eyes with her.

"Ssssss, darling I can never have enough of you! I have never had anyone with whom I can be my true self," she threw arms around his torso. "Do you have any idea how a position like mine locks you out?"

She was the Chief of their location, with two assistant chiefs, a bevy of police officers, as well as myriad social workers under her authority.

He lifted his arm in mock-salute, earning a painful pinch in his side. "Ouch! Is this what I get for giving you the fastest cock in the draw?"

"Stop chattering and fuck me like the stud you are!" He drew his weapon out and then plunged all the way in. Again and again he pulled out, driving back in. He picked up speed, knowing she loved these long strokes. In scant minutes she was coming again.

"Oooooh, my God! You fucker, you! What have you done to mee-eeee?"

He slowed his strokes as she rode out her orgasm. "Hhmmmm! That is just bloody awesome, my love!"

He held her close as they felt love coursing through their bodies as if it were one and the same. With him she felt an equal. Being in authority can be great, but people always feel they have to act in an unnatural way around you, she thought. Except this lovely man. Gordon! Where had he been all the rest of my life?

************************

She has never been accused of being musical. But it amazed her no end that although she remembered him as far back as when she was newly-married, it was a song he sang that really got hold of her. He pulled a quite well-known hymn from the usual book, and sang it to an unusual rhythm. She caught herself shivering as if in cold from sheer pleasure. As he went to sit down she was astonished to find that her pussy was wet. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment at this, and her legs came involuntarily together as she looked around at her fellow church elders, but soon realised they were also enthralled each in their own way. Her emotions, of pleasure and of embarrassment, cooled down slowly.

At the end of the service as people said goodnight to each other, all she wanted was for him to come to where she was seated. He seemed to hear her silent plea and came to shake the hands of the elders in farewell. It was all she could do to resist hugging him, but consoled herself by giving him a sunny smile. She thought he gave her a little squeeze. The moment of departure from a public function had always been the hardest for her since she became a widow at the tender age of 32. She now forced herself to face the prospect of another lonely evening now that her two children were grown up and had flown the nest.

Later in the evening a message beeped on her phone. She thought, 'Oh, no! I hope its not another emergency!' but instead saw it was from an unfamiliar number. "Evening Sherriff! It was nice seeing you again today." That was all. Only two people called her that instead of 'chief'. Charlie had just returned from the States, and it was understandable that he used the term. The only other person, who had never left the country to the best of her knowledge, was the man who had sang earlier in the evening. Her heart fluttered and she felt a clenching in her pussy as the memory of his song flooded her mind.

"Where did you get this number?" she sms'd back.

"When was the last time you were the elder on duty?" came the reply.

"But that was more than two weeks ago!"

"Exactly. On the 13th." She now had a vague idea where this was going.

"So?"

"So its not such a secret. But you never imagined that number was put on the bulletin for purposes other than holy ones, eh?" The service bulletin always carried the name and phone number of the elder on duty, if anybody needed assistance.

"Where did you learn to sing like that? You should have heard the elders and the minister enthusing in the vestry after the service!"

"Oh, thank you, sherrif! Forget the elders. So you liked that rhythm?"

"It tickled me pink with pleasure."

"Super! I loved that green outfit you had on today. It gave me another kind of pleasure."

"Go away, flatterer! Now its time for decent people to wish one another 'goodnight!'"

"So you're not decent? Let me therefore be the first to wish you. Sleep tight, darling!"

She wanted to respond to the decency charge but that last word stopped her dead. It brought powerful emotions to the fore. She shivered in anticipation of being held in his arms. If only Gordon knew what he was doing to me! She forced herself to calm down and write, "Good night, mister decent!"

It took a long time for either of them to fall asleep that night. Each was full of thoughts of the other.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers