Pin Money Pt. 01

Story Info
Young wife returns to modeling.
3.3k words
4.24
31.4k
55
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

It was often mentioned that Adam and Eve were a match made in heaven. They'd started dating in junior high and when he went to seminary she attended the community college next door. They'd married right after their graduation looking forward to a blissful future.

"How was the interview," Eve asked brightly as she greeted her husband with a cold drink. "Did they have any openings?"

Adam kissed his beautiful wife. For the millionth time, he thanked the Lord for bringing them together. From the gawky girl, all legs and arms back in elementary school and junior high, she'd developed into a rare beauty. Blonde hair, peaches and cream complexion, tight body. He tried to stifle the lustful feelings but he was human. She had flared hips, perfect for childbearing, large full breasts just waiting to suckle multiple babies, and the ability to please her husband in bed.

"It went well, I mean, there are no open parishes but they liked my business acumen and offered me a job in Colorado Springs. Executive Director of Consolidated Christian Charities," he said proudly.

Eve hugged her husband, "That's great, I mean I know you wanted your own ministry, but you can help a lot of people this way. When do you need to let them know?" she asked.

"I already did. I start in two weeks. This is great, no more living with your parents, a steady income. I'm hoping in three maybe four years we'll be able to afford a house."

"Wait! You said yes without even discussing it with me?" She stepped back, glaring at her husband.

"Why would I? I mean sure, it would have been a nice gesture but it's my decision. As my wife, you're bound by your marital vows," he said dismissively. "That's settled, what's for dinner?"

***********************************************

"I think I'm getting a handle on all the various charities," Adam smiled as he took a bite of his dinner, "There's the homeless charities, food banks, shelters. Also, support for single mothers and battered women. We have various...What's wrong?" he asked his wife. "You aren't even listening."

"Sorry, I'm glad you're so excited about your job, but I need to do something. I could teach. I put my name in as a substitute teacher," she said softly. "I was over at the high school and they'd love to have me."

"You don't need to work. I am the provider and this position pays well. And it's not like being a housewife isn't work, there's the cleaning and cooking, and when we have children they'll need a mother here full-time," he added, "That's final," he said as his wife started to argue, "My wife is not going to work."

"Adam! You can't be telling me I can't work. I was working when we met in elementary school. Remember I was a model for Danforth's Department Store? I loved doing that and it helped pay for college." she protested. "I hate the small allowance I get each week. It's hard to buy clothes and things on $50 a week."

"Then do modeling. You had that hobby when you were young, I'm sure you could pick it up again. I do not want my young wife at the mercy of those horny high school boys. If you want to model clothes for department store catalogs, then I'm ok with it," He said. "If you're bored, why not take cooking classes or something useful. I plan on entertaining a few of my colleagues...local clerics and it would be great if you learned some of the southwestern dishes people seem to love around here." He took a sip of wine, "I'd like some more meatloaf," he said as he put down the glass.

Eve went into the kitchen wanting to cry. Hobby! She was making good money doing it but he'd almost yawned every time she'd told him anything about it. She should have seen it coming. Adam changed as soon as they were married. Before the wedding, they spent hours making out...never going all the way but almost. He'd let her jerk him off and he'd finger her passionately, but when they'd gotten into the hotel room, he'd ignored the sexy nighty she'd gotten, pulling it off her without a word, laid her back, and drove into her with no foreplay. She cried out in pain but he'd been seemingly oblivious as he humped her for a couple of minutes before emptying his balls inside her. He'd looked down at her not asking if she enjoyed it, but if she were fertile. It was painful and humiliating. On top of that, whereas before he'd ask her what movie would she like to see, what was she in the mood for dinner, it now was fully dictated by him.

Adam never said a word as she placed the second helping of meatloaf in front of him as he was looking through a folder. She hadn't expected a thank you, but a feeling of dread for her future crept into her brain.

***********************************************

"Hello, this is Eve," she answered.

"Eve Purcell? This is Brian Atkins over at Atkins and Waters. You sent us your portfolio and, well, we're intrigued."

"Seriously? That's great. I loved doing those shoots when I was in high school and I thought it would be fun to get back into it," the blonde said happily.

"We got your portfolio but do you have any recent pictures of yourself? These are from, what? 10 years ago?" the man asked over the phone.

Eve sighed, "Sure. I do have some. I can take some selfies also. What are you looking for?"

"Your current figure, you know, nothing pornographic, but body shots. We need to see you from all sides. Can you do that? Do you have a two-piece? Bra and panties are good also." the man asked. "Can you ask your husband or boyfriend to get shots from all angles? At least four, you know what I mean. I'll be honest, we have dozens of applicants for this opening, but from what I've seen you have what we're looking for." He paused, "I guess what I'm saying is don't get too excited but you have a lot of reasons to be hopeful."

"Thank you for your honesty. I'll get some shots over to you in an hour," she said. "I hope they'll be ok, I'm usually on the other end on the camera," she sighed.

Eve stripped down, put on her bikini she'd hoped to wear on their honeymoon before Adam ordered her to change into the one-piece, telling her she looked like a whore. She propped up her phone, set the timer, and at first just stood there, but realized they'd think she was too stiff. The next series was better, she posed with her hips cocked, widened her stance, stuck out her ass flirtatiously, and leaned over slightly accentuating her cleavage. She scrolled through and decided to send both sets, the stiff and the sexy. The frontal pose might have shown a bit of camel-toe but she decided it would have to do. She changed back out and sighed. 'He's not calling back. I might as well look up some cooking classes, though it will kill my weekly allowance,' she said to herself.

***********************************************

"What do you think?" Brian asked his photographer.

"I think you know," Drew sighed, "She's not quite right." He put his hand over the girl's chest, "She'd be perfect for the teen wear collection without these." He covered her face, "Great for swimwear, lingerie, but she looks so young...I don't know." The tall man clicked the picture of the girl's backside, "Does she remind you of Kate Upton? Not as tall but Christ! Does she have any flaws?"

"None that I can see, but we haven't seen all of her. I know you're the artist, but what if we try her out for the teen or young adult collection. Have her put on the..." They discussed the possibilities and Drew came around.

"Ok. Let's face it, none of the models has a face like hers, she practically glows. Should we go with her?" Brian asked.

Drew nodded, "Ok. I can ensure the angles and lighting make her look less womanly for the summer teen collection." He paused. "I'll ask Alex how she can minimize those tits," he sighed.

Brian laughed, "I know what you're thinking, you'd prefer to use her in the limited access catalog. Let's see how she does first, Ok?" He looked back at the picture of the girl leaning forward coquettishly, "But, if she does do that shoot, I'll need to see all the takes, not just the ones that make the cut," he smiled. "Also, make sure you get her ID on file if anyone questions whether she's 18."

***********************************************

"Eve Purcell? Brian Wallace. We talked last week and we went through the 40 applicants and we hope you're still interested in doing the catalog shoot."

"Really! You have no idea, yes. Sure!" she said quickly as if he'd change his mind, "This is so exciting."

The man laughed, "Relax. It is apparent from your portfolio you are a natural in front of the camera and the shots you sent over show you've not lost a thing. Can you come by the studio today so we can go over the contract?"

Eve looked happily over at her husband, "They called. They called me back today. They want me to do some modeling for the summer catalog. Isn't that great?" she asked.

Adam looked up from cutting his steak, "Not if it interferes with your chores. Tomorrow, can you go over to the bakery and get some of that crusty bread we had last week?" He looked at his wife's scowl, "Sure. It's great. I'm glad you found something to do that's not with a bunch of kids."

***********************************************

Monday:

Eve looked around the office with the dozens of professional-looking photographs of people of all genders, races, and ages feeling pride they'd selected her out of 40 applicants. She was pinching herself that it was real and she wasn't dreaming. $150 per hour! One hour would be three times what Adam allows her per week! Of course, there were other girls, five others she'd heard, but they were scheduled later in the day.

The receptionist put down the phone, "Brian can see you now," she smiled at the girl as she stood to escort her down the hall. She'd seen hundreds of girls come through here, none more beautiful even though all put in tons more effort. Not a speck of makeup, perfect pale creamy skin, her straight blonde hair neatly brushed. "Here you are, he bites so stay away from him," she giggled.

The tall man stood indicating a chair, "And spank also, but only those who deserve it," he fake scowled at the slender brunette. He looked at the blonde, appraising her. She was even prettier in person. He'd wondered if the shots she'd sent over were photoshopped but there were no imperfections to hide.

"Look, this is just for a couple of days, so if you thought you were all set for a long career, well, you might be but let's cross that bridge..." Brian said softly, "We were asked for fresh faces this year by the store, well, I sent your portfolio over and they were thrilled. On the other hand, you look to be a natural, so there might be more opportunities for you depending on how you look in front of the camera."

"I get it. I'm just happy to get out of the house. I swear the vacuum cleaner hates me," the girl laughed.

"Ok, then look at this as an opportunity and to do something fun, I promise this will suck a lot less than the vacuum," Brian smiled at the cute blonde. "Sorry, really bad pun." He pressed a button on the desk phone, "Alex, she's ready," he said into it.

"Miss Purcell, can you come with me to makeup?" a tall blonde asked from the doorway. She studied the cute blonde as she jumped up and smiled, "There's no need to rush. Brenda is not going to have to do much," she said studying the girl, "As a matter of fact I think Brenda will take one look and wave you away," the beautiful girl smiled. "Oh, I'm Alex, Alexandra. I was impressed with the photos but you're so much prettier in real life." She smiled at the girl, "I liked the two sets. Most girls send in the wooden poses which show their figures, but your second set showed your playful side. Brian liked that. Come on, five minutes of prep and we can start."

Alex was a bit off as Brenda fussed over the girl for 20 minutes but in the end, did very little. Eve then was escorted into Brian's office where she met Drew the photographer, and his assistant Daryl.

Eve couldn't help thinking, "...and my other brother Daryl."

"I'm sure you know Drakes. They're the largest department store chain in the West. Their headquarters are right here in Colorado Springs, Anyhow, since it's January we'll be getting shots for the Spring/Summer catalog," Brian said, "We were going to have a girl come in for the teen lines but Brenda suggested with a sports bra you could easily pass as a 16-year-old girl," he said appraising the girl's large breasts. "I'm not completely sold as you have um, a lot to hide, but let's start with those today. How does that sound?" he asked.

Eve felt dazed. This was going faster than she thought. When she was a kid, they had a stable of other girls and she'd model a few clothes and go home. "It sounds great, though," she looked down at her chest, "I'm not sure..."

Drew laughed, "You're right, but your facial features make up for it. We'll make sure to avoid too much shadowing which will flatten your features quite a bit along with the right angles. Alex, will you get our new girl over to wardrobe?"

Alex smiled at Drew, making Eve suspect there was a history between the two, but she couldn't tell. Everyone seemed a lot more relaxed around each other than when she'd done previous shoots.

"Drew's a great photographer, but I doubt he'll have much luck flattening you out," Alex sighed, "But let's get you dressed."

Eve felt embarrassed as the tall blonde had her disrobe completely. This never happened in the past as she was allowed to keep her undergarments on. She blushed furiously when the girl laughed seeing her grannie-panties.

"Are you kidding? With your body? Here," she said unpackaging a white thong, "I'll give you a dozen of these. You'll need to trim, obviously," she said as she ran her fingers through the thick bush. "Tonight, shave around this area here," she ran a finger in a vee across her mons, "and if you can, shave down here." She slid two fingers along Eve's labia. "But damn, girl. We'll need a better bra than this for the young woman's line of dresses," she said as Eve pulled off her bra. "I'd kill for these and you're going to be hiding them," she sighed. 'How do those not sag?' she thought, 'and look at those nipples,' she sighed enviously.

Eve took the sports bra looking questioningly at the girl, "Um, isn't this kind of small?" she held up the garment. It seemed just six inches in diameter though it did contain elastic.

"It's a minimizer bra, here," Alex said taking it from the girl, "Put your arms over your head," she ordered. She watched the girl struggle with the tight garment and after thrashing and getting the wrinkles smoothed out, it looked like it might work. Nodding, she handed the girl the first dress checking out the results.

Alex appraised the girl, "Wow! You would never get in a bar even with an ID. They'd cut it up. Turn around. Damn! I'm so jealous right now. One last thing," she took the girl's right hand, "Perhaps a young girl wouldn't have wedding rings on?"

"Maybe in some states," Eve laughed and pulled them off. She put them in her purse, looked at the tall blonde, "Ok? I'm so excited," she giggled.

Drew looked up from his camera as the two entered, Whistling he nodded, "Yes. I think we have our 16-year-old. Beautiful," he said. He looked at the virginal-looking teen. How Alex managed to hide those DDs is beyond him, though he wished he'd been there to help out. She looked stunning in the pink flowery dress. "Ok, this is a green screen. We'll be taking shots of you on city streets, in the woods, at school, in fields, on the beach. Anywhere we want. If there's someplace you always wanted to go, I can take some shots of you for your personal collection. Anyhow, let's get started," he said getting back to his equipment.

"Great! These will look great. Ok, can we change into the Cooper collection, start with the red flared one?" Drew ordered pointing to the end dress on the rack. "Where are you going? We're not going to perv on you. Time is money, sweetie."

Alex sighed, "I know you're new...I mean, as a woman...at this. But what you have underneath isn't anything. Come one, we can be quick and you can stand behind me if you're shy," she said holding out the dress. She looked at Drew and Daryl, neither of whom were looking over, "Sad. These guys have seen thousands of boobs and I think the thrill is gone for them," she sighed.

Eve nodded, 'Ok, this is how the pros do it. Try to look like I've been here before,' she thought. She pulled off the small dress before pulling the red one over her head. After smoothing down the material and adjusting it, she stepped over to the stage.

"Great, beautiful. Alex, get the textbooks, it's the first day back to school..." he instructed. The dresses came off, replaced by others quickly and Eve was told she was at a mall shopping, walking through the woods, at school, on a date...all becoming a blur. The changes happened so fast she understood how much more efficient changing in front of everyone was and soon didn't bother hiding behind the taller blonde or turning her back.

She'd forgotten how exhausting three hours of posing, changing, and being primped up could be. At first, she needed to be told which way to turn and stand but soon the only sounds were the clicking of the shutter and encouraging words from Drew. She found she felt relaxed and began flirting with the camera and when the man called out, "It's a wrap," she was both disappointed yet happy to go find a chair.

"It actually is a wrap dress," she giggled as she flipped up the back briefly exposing her ass.

Drew laughed, "That's great, but let's save that for tomorrow...if Brian sees what I saw today...when we go through the line of women's wear. We don't want to look too pervy."

That night she got a call while making dinner. She recognized the number, "Hi Brian, I assume you were all disappointed with the shoot and...really? That's great!" she said happily. "I can't wait to tell Adam...Yes, I know, Adam and Eve. What can I say?" She put down the phone, picked up her husband's gin and tonic, and went into the living room.

"Who was that?" Adam asked taking the drink.

"That was Brian over at the photography studio. They loved the shots and asked me back tomorrow. Also, he's asking me if I'd like to sign a contract with them. Isn't that incredible?"

"I'm happy for you," he said dryly, "Make sure you get all the housework done and you're home in time to fix dinner...speaking of which, When is it?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers