All Comments on 'Madame Récamier'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
From forest fantasy to French frivolity

Much as I've been enjoying 'Forest of Dreams', this is a very charming return to reality. I wondered all through my reading if this had a basis in fact---it was so true to life in its telling. And yes, as you so cleverly put it, La Gioconda is just like an outsized postage stamp, really as much Leonardo's joke as is Magritte's Madame... Thoroughly enjoyable, Anna, five stars so.

Sue_uk123Sue_uk123over 3 years ago

Wonderful story, beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

an absolutely lovely story, anna. i haven't been to paris in many years, and it brought the city back to life for me. and of course i always love your breathtaking sex scenes.

i'm going away for awhile, and you are one of people here i will truly miss. best wishes,

jazz

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

This is a very beautiful erotic love story. I really enjoyed the slowly building attraction between the two characters and how they seemed to naturally fall in love with each other.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 3 years ago
How lovely

So this is how a first-time lovemaking should go.

mches1965mches1965over 3 years ago
Beautiful!

What a deliciously well written story! I hope there will be more?

simplyfemmesimplyfemmeover 3 years ago
Our Anticipation is Rewarded

The character development is quick but not rushed. I adore you and your writing for it.

The pacing is natural, and relatable. I love it! Jill’s awkwardness is captured so beautifully in your words. Simply Marvelous!

As I read about our heroines getting intimate, I felt kinda blissful. They seemed to have definitely established an emotional connection, in spite of their being not totally familiar with each other.

The intimacy feels like listening to soft notes from a piano while the moon dances in the sky, over an ocean. The reader feels as if she is riding the waves on a surfboard on a moonlit night. I was shivering from anticipation and excitement. OMG!

When our protagonists wake up in the morning, the romantic in us would like them to be a couple.

Thank you very much for sharing this exquisite story with us, Anna!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Beautiful sensual story. You are amazing in how you can make a simple meeting in a museum into a story with so much eroticism. I look forward to more!

Termy90Termy90over 3 years ago
Wonderful

Perfect story as always, wonderful description of scenes...hope to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very sexy

i found this a very entertaining and arousing story, had a instant hard on. paul xx

rac1256rac1256over 3 years ago

Very well done. The anticipation of them finally making love made my heart pound. A very enjoyable and erotic story.

eyehawkeyehawkover 3 years ago
A Masterpiece

There is something about Paris, isnt it. It just calms you down as if you are at peace ready to explore the beauty of life. And then it just embraces you in its beauty, its art, its music and in its romance...You just cant stop yourself from falling in love.

And for sure, Paris provides rhe perfect backdrop for our protagnists, to experience exactly that, the beauty and excitement of Paris with each other.

Everytime I read your stories, its like I get transported into an alternate world experiencing its nuances with the leads. And the lovemaking is surreal. Its like you are an artist on the banks of Seine and I am sitting on the sidewalk watching you paint. There is a blank canvas in front of you and you start the painting,.....every brushstroke you make exciites, it exhilarates and when the painting is done you are just left in awe.

It was the same with this one....there was a spark and then bits started coming in together, fed with their connection, their emotions, their desires....it grew and kept growing and growing till it became an all consuming roaring fire and ufffffff wasnt I totally combusted in it🙂.

Anna, I have read your stories from the initial days and I have seen you grow as a writer, expanding your horizon. You have written some beautiful and heart warming ones, but this I will put up as one of your masterpieces. I know you will write many more stories, continuously growing as a writer, and some even better than this. But this for me will always remain as one of your intial masterpieces, as well as dearly special as it marked an extremely happy milestone in my personal life🙂.

Thanks for all the love you shower on us through your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story

Indeed a lovely story tht will require me to put all the details in practice next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Charming ;-)

jill30jill30over 3 years ago

Love this story! I really connected with the Jill character. She sounds lovely. First times are always so delicate and emotional. This depiction is spot on. Well done. I can't wait to see what happens next for these two :-)

ladycanuck57ladycanuck57over 3 years ago

Totally 5 stars as always Anna, you're an amazing talent.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Cute lovely Story

Romantic tale ..".. Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent,

Thanks

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
Oh là là!

What a deliciously romantic and beautifully paced seduction story! Up there with your best! And with such a marvellously evocative succinct closing...! Gotta love it!

Marixxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Manifique!!!!

Your descriptions of Paris were fantastic. Your descriptions of the interplay between the two characters also fantastic. Great job!

portia98portia98over 3 years ago
Five stars yet again!

As Maonaigh has observed, this is a "charming return to reality" - a beautifully romantic "seduction of straight girl" story, with the delicately tantalizing "will she - won't she?" tension and suspense that is implicit in that genre. It's a real gem!

Your gift for pacing is very much in play here. You have a flair for dropping a gradual accumulation of emotional and erotic atmospheric hints, and you had me feeling the first quivers of anticipation very early and enjoying the gradual buildup. And I especially love the way Jill blossoms sexually and becomes more sexually assertive as the apartment scene progresses. (That closing smirk and "Eventually" is a delicious touch!)

Like my mum, I totally love it!

Vero (portia98)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

auburnginaauburnginaover 3 years ago
Thank you!

This beautifully romantic and sensual story was just what I needed!

Love from Gina xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anna's stories are always so wonderfully and beautifully written. I can easily immerse myself into her world, and come back to reality feeling... refreshed. If a little hot under the collar and wet *winks*

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Wonderfull. Cute and rich in details and slowly build , delicious story

Thank you

AbsolutPeterAbsolutPeterover 3 years ago

If you look at Anna's accomplishments you cannot help being impressed. And very much so. Your description of the Paris atmosphere is just perfect. Jill's insecurity wonderfully sculpted.

But I still wonder whether we shall see the end of Five Years. That was promised quite a while ago. Don't get too distracted, please.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 3 years ago
It's better each time

Another wonderfully written and erotically powerful story by one of the best writers on the site. The excitement, passion, and realism Anna brings to her stories is always a welcomed treat. It is always wonderful to escape with her - this time to Paris!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anna delivers excellence again!!

We loved the story Anna! Great work - keep them coming.

The girls loved it :)

Lucinda7sLucinda7sover 3 years ago
Amazing

That’s the most purely erotic story I’ve ever read. It’s a story to be sure and the sensual intimacy of their lovemaking is exquisite. You are amazing. I felt every whisper of a touch. Thank you

virusmanvirusmanover 3 years ago

Paris is a magic place where love is in the air and sexual delight reaches heights nit known anywhere else. A lovely story of slow seduction and discovery.

diana11diana11over 3 years ago
Again

Another beautiful story Anna, Reminds me of all my visits to the Louvre and strolls down the Boulevard de Clichy with a very good friend of mine. Have the same view as you on La Giaconda

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Thank you fur sharing your talent.

RavensilkRedRavensilkRedover 3 years ago

A lovely and erotic story. I really enjoyed the authentic feel of the dialogue between the characters — it made the relationship just that much more intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very creative story.....and I agree about the painting...very disappointing......I have had some incredible experiences in Paris also.....

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 3 years ago

I have read this before and loved it. To rediscover it is a joy. Beautifully written,, erotic and very real. Brings back some lovely memories of Paris and romance for me too. Thanks xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for such a lovely story Anna. I have read Saturn Rising and enjoyed it immensely. There’s no doubt in my mind, I’ll be returning soon to read more of your stories.

ells_ells_almost 3 years ago

There aren't enough stars! That affected me more than any of your other stories, and I loved them.

I never read writing that made friendship, kindness, love and sex mingle into something so so soooooooooooo beautiful.

No wonder you have so many following you, Anna. I need to go and brush up my French.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35falmost 3 years ago

I found the link to this story on the lovely Jill's profile, and I thank her for directing me to it and being your muse. She must be beautiful and lovely...

ShampoofetShampoofetalmost 3 years ago

So romantic and beautifully written. The way Jill was drawn into this new experience was so gentle and thoughtful. Thank you for a beautiful story

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 2 years ago

*Smiling* Jill is just as lovely as you say, Anna. And this story is still beautiful.

Savannah_PeachSavannah_Peachover 2 years ago

Loved it Anna. A beautiful and very descriptive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks a really beautiful story, looking forward to reading more of yours

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

great story. liked the intermittent french dialogue. But I could not understand the word oue? Which I am assuming is a typo for oui?

The painting by David, a parody on the original Magritte's Madame Recamier is actually displayed in Canada.

nice story though

LargoKittLargoKitt12 months ago
Doing what comes naturally

I enjoyed the effortlessness of this story. It was completely plausible, and I'm sure it matches the daydreams both of lesbian women who imagine a hookup in Paris, and also straight women who might yearn for a wonderful, illicit experience in the City of Light. I like the way you invent your people. I'm a little impatient with the sex scenes because they don't quite 'meet' the rest. I kind of was interested in seeing more detail in Jill's exploring this new world. What did she see in the bar? How did that make her feel? Maybe more reacting to the the first kiss, a particular touch. How does she feel about Anna's hands? How does Jill look in the throes of passion?

Maybe I'm suggesting a 'b-side' story from the point-of-view of the stranger in Paris. I need to read more of your stories. Going on the Favorites list.

LargoKitt

hirojinbrodiehirojinbrodie10 months ago

Absolutely wonderful ❤️. I love the growing connection, the dawning, tumbling revelations of desire. I've been to Paris and your descriptions are wonderful.

The gentle, exploring, affe tionate tone and growing hunger really sat with me after.

Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story! the first story i ever read of yours was Saturn Rising. been keeping up with you ever since.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius8 months ago

You, chère Anna, are remarkably versatile. Whatever you set your imagination on, you paint the most breathtaking word-pictures.

I especially admire how you have crafted a non-seduction seduction. There is no coercion of any sort in what happens between Anna and Jill; each step proceeds with Jill’s overt consent and, ultimately, her joy-filled participation.

It’s hard to fathom why this gem hasn’t garnered any scores lower than a 5. And yet, leaving aside obvious typos, there are occasional lapses that mar the perfection. They are so rare as to become all the more glaring. Case in point, on page two: After having correctly used the verb “to raise” twice (“I raised an eyebrow . . . .” and “She . . . raised her bum up once more . . . .” you stumbled on the third instance (“She . . . took the top of my panties and I raised up and she slowly slid them down. . . .”), where it should have been the intransitive “rose.”

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I choose to think that you are emulating the Persian rug weavers who deliberately insert a flaw in their weavings, in tribute to Allah who alone is perfect.

Thank you, once again, for this masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...