Madame Récamier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up our drinks and I held mine up to Jill. I could still see the warring emotions of anticipation and fear in her eyes.

"Cheers," I said as our glasses met, "and welcome to my regular haunt in Paris."

We moved away from the bar and found a table near the window. We sat down and I saw Jill scanning the clientele.

"You... come here most nights?"

I smiled, "Well, no, but I come here when I can. Lovely group of people and no judgement."

"And... what... you like just take home some random woman and..."

I laughed, "What do you think I am, Jill? No, I don't, I already told you that. I come here for company and conversation. I don't just randomly sleep with anybody. In fact," I looked around, "I haven't had a single night with any of the women here."

"So... is there someone back home? Do you have, like... a partner?"

I realised she was looking for some sort of reassurance, "No, there's nobody. I haven't been in a relationship for some time."

She swallowed, "I'm... nervous, Anna. I want to do this but..."

I put my hand over hers, "Jill... babe... if you want to leave it for another day, or however long you want, that's fine. I felt an attraction to you the moment I saw you in the long gallery but this is unusual even for me to go from 'Hello' to sleeping with someone all in one day. In fact it's only ever happened once before. My first time."

She cocked her head and smiled, "Really? Tell me about your first time."

As we sipped our drinks I told her all about Becky, how we met, our first kiss and, without too much detail, the first time we made love.

Once I'd finished she said, in a small voice, "That sounds so perfect... I've... often wondered what it would be like... and if I could even do anything."

We were almost at the ends of our drinks so I said, "Okay. How about we walk back to my apartment now. We can just sit and talk. I've got wine in the fridge and some snack food I can bundle together. Or we can stay for another drink here. Take it slowly."

She swallowed and stared into my eyes. In a whisper she said, "Take me home. Now. Otherwise I might lose my nerve."

I smiled and took her hand in mine. We walked through the crowd and headed for the door. We got out into the early evening air and I led us back towards the Rue de Rivoli. We went down the little side street and I unlocked the ground floor door and we headed up the narrow stairs and I finally got the door open. I'd left the lights on as I always do and as we stepped into the lounge Jill let out a whistle.

"Some place you've got here, Anna."

I walked through the lounge which is quite large with antique furnishings and beautiful rugs and even a small baby grand piano in the corner.

I walked over to the tall window and held out my hand. "Come and take a look at the view," I said.

She walked over and took my hand in hers. I could feel the nervous tension, her slight warmth. We looked out on the cobbled road, the street lamps lighting up in little pools of light. I've always found the view so romantic.

Jill took in a deep breath, "Oh, it's beautiful. Like something off of a picture postcard."

I squeezed her hand, "So... would you like a drink? I've got wine or beer. No tequila I'm afraid."

I saw her blink a couple of times and she finally found her voice, "Oh god. It all seems so real now. I'm... I don't know Anna. I really don't know if I can."

I let go of her hand and turned my head to one side, looking her directly in the eyes but she wouldn't catch my gaze. She was looking down.

"You made me promise I wouldn't let you run away but still, if you want to go, you can."

She took a deep breath and said, "If I do I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I just don't know what to do or where to start."

I took her hand in mine and led her to the large, comfortable sofa and sat down, patting the seat beside me.

She sat down and I was aware, for the first time in her presence, of a warmth and tingle between my legs. I also knew I had to put her at her ease.

"So, Jill, you've often thought about this," she bit her lower lip and nodded, "so what did you think about? What was it that you did in your fantasy?"

She looked up and into my eyes briefly, for the first time in ages, and said, "Oh, I don't think it's ever been much specific, more curiosity about seeing another woman... you know... other than in the gym showers. Touching. Being explored. Exploring."

I leaned forward and lifted her chin so she had to look at me, "And... kissing?"

I brushed my lips across hers and at first she was tentative but suddenly the kiss was warmer with more passion behind it. I felt the distinct effect on me. A huge twinge inside combined with that tickly heat at my entrance and inner lips. I was incredibly aware of the soft material of my panties brushing on my clit.

I put my right hand into her hair and threaded it through to the back of her neck, my fingers massaging her gently. I felt some of the tension fall away from her as the kiss progressed and she moaned softly into me as our tongues briefly brushed.

Eventually she pulled back and said, "You know, it's funny. Kissing wasn't part of it in my imagination but now... yes, kissing. Definitely kissing. It's... different. Softer."

I smiled, "No five o'clock shadow?"

She chuckled, "Yeah that too."

I decided I needed to take the lead because she was so unsure of everything. I put my other hand behind her back and under her sweater. She had a tee or something on underneath, so I pulled that up out of the waistband of her jeans and placed my hand on her bare skin. As I did this we resumed our kiss. I felt the warmth of her and slid my hand up her back to find the clasp of her bra strap. I undid it and she sighed as she felt the release of her breasts. I pulled back from our kiss and brought my hands out of her hair and from behind her back, taking the bottom of the sweater and the tee in my hands I lifted, all the time staring at her. I raised an eyebrow in question and she just nodded, holding her arms up almost in submission.

I lifted it all up and over her head and off her arms revealing her bra now hanging off her shoulders. I placed her jumper and tee over the back of the sofa and slid the bra off revealing her beautiful breasts, around the same size as mine. She had large dark areolae, with slightly lighter stiff nipples. I leaned forward and took one in my mouth, cupping her breast from below and I heard a soft, "Yes," from her.

I pushed her gently back so her head was on the soft arm of the sofa, and followed with her, all the time sucking gently on, and swirling my tongue around, her wonderfully stiff nipple.

She moaned softly and said, "Can we... take this to the bedroom. Please?"

She was right of course, the sofa really wasn't wide enough for both of us so I stopped, pulled back, stood up and she sat up and took my hand. I led her through the door to the hallway and into the bedroom.

The room, and indeed the bed, were enormous and as I led her into the room she said, "Well, when you said a one room apartment I thought it was going to be some pokey little place. This is practically a palace. It's beautiful, Anna."

I smiled, "Glad you like it. Agnes has wonderful taste."

"And a lot of money," she replied with a grin.

"All inherited but she's a down to earth and wonderful woman. Now, enough about her."

I sat on the edge of the bed and patted once again and Jill, semi naked, sat next to me. She was shaking slightly. Her fingers were trembling and I knew exactly what she was going through. I needed to calm her.

"Still okay?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "Yes. I am but... I feel a little underdressed right now."

I pretended to start getting up and said, "Oh, Jill, sorry. I'll go and get your bra and..."

She genuinely surprised me when she said, "Don't you dare! No. I won't feel quite so underdressed if you um... had less on."

'What is the best way to approach this?' I thought to myself. She was shaking so much I didn't think she could undress me without fumbling, so I lifted my legs up, undid the zip down the sides of my boots and slid them off, letting them drop onto the bedside throw rug.

Next I stood up and took the hem of my dress and lifted it up, revealing as I went my dark blue panty and bra set. When I got it to the top I pulled it over my head and the sleeves off my arms and just threw it over onto the chair behind me.

"There," I said, "I'm more naked than you now. How do you feel?"

She stared at me for what seemed like an age and finally said, "Ummm, now I'm overdressed. Sort of..."

I laughed and sat down next to her. We started kissing and I felt her arms go around me and thrilled as I felt her unhook my bra. She pulled back, slid the straps off my arms, dropping it on the floor, and took me in. I am rarely embarrassed about being naked but her intense scrutiny was making me feel very self conscious. My slightly smaller areolae were centred with my very stiff dark nipples and I was thrilled as she tentatively leaned down and, as I had with her, cupped my breast and sucked gently on me. I have a very direct link, when I am turned on, between my nipples and my clit and Jill was having a clear effect on me. I moaned softly and we somehow fell back on the bed and I watched as her long, wavy blond locks draped down over me.

It was such a beautiful sight and I wanted more but didn't want to scare her by rushing things. I put my hand into her hair and, as she looked up at me, I whispered, "wonderful" and she said, "Really?"

I smiled, "You're a natural. Come up here and kiss me again."

She slid up next to me and I turned to face her, our breasts pressed gently together. We started a long, deep, passionate kiss. Our arms were around each other and I felt her slide the fingers of one hand into the back of the waistband of my panties.

Taking this as a small cue I brought a hand around and slid it between us, undoing the button on her jeans and then taking the zipper and sliding it down. I gently pushed on her and she rolled onto her back. I got up into a kneeling position and undid the straps on her shoes, removing them and dropping them to the floor. I then took the waistband of her jeans and, as she lifted her bum in the air, slid them down over her thighs, calves and finally off. It revealed that her panties were quite brief, in a pale lilac and ever so slightly translucent. I could make out a little triangle of hair through the material.

Now emboldened I dropped the jeans on the floor and took the waistband of her panties and looked her in the eye. She stared straight back at me and just nodded and raised her bum up once more as I slid them down revealing her blond, neatly trimmed bush. Her clit was quite large and poking out of its hood. Her lips were glistening a little and I took a moment to admire her beauty. Not just her pussy. All of her in her naked glory.

Her legs were now slightly apart so I ran my hands up her inner thighs up towards the top. As I got nearer to her pussy she moaned and started writhing slightly but she never once took her eyes off me and what I was doing. My hands reached the top and my fingers framed her bush while my thumbs were down each side of her outer lips.

I ran my thumbs gently up and then back down and she moaned once more saying, "Oh god... yes... yes."

Although she was still shaking a little I sensed that this was now more from her desire than from nerves, which seemed to have diminished if not completely dissipated. I changed my position so that I was now between her legs and I leaned down, taking in her scent, breathing deeply, and finally I let my tongue circle her engorged clit. She tasted beautiful. A wonderfully musky flavour of lust that I adore, but with her own unique edge.

I moved my hands away, sliding one up over her tummy and up to one of her breasts. As I took her clit into my mouth she gasped as my fingers took hold of her nipple and gently rotated it between my thumb and forefinger. I encased her in my mouth and gently sucked and flicked. I could sense how close she was and I knew, if she was anything like me, that the first orgasm would lead to more so I let the rhythm stay as it was, just sucking on her and flicking my tongue. I could feel her warmth and her need as she moved a little on the bed. I slid a finger of my other hand up to her entrance and found her ready as my finger slid in, curling upwards to find the little pad of her spot. There... I started a gentle pressing motion on it in time with the flicks of my tongue and twists of my fingers on her nipple.

I started to feel the rhythmic clamping inside her that signalled she was close and about to go over so I stopped all my movements for a second and she called out, "What? Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop!"

I started once again, this time slightly faster and that was all she needed. She let out a long, deep moan and she started writhing more, moving under me, pushing herself down into the bed. I moved with her, my finger still stroking her spot, my tongue still flicking. As she gripped my hair with both hands I slowed down and felt her come down with me.

Finally she stopped all her movements and let out a long deep breath. I released her nipple, slowly slid my finger out and placed a small, light kiss on her, which made her shudder. I slid up next to her, lying on my side, resting on my hand, elbow on the bed.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me so I leaned forward and kissed her. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt her tongue on my lips and she moaned.

I pulled back and said, "Is everything okay, babe?"

She nodded and smiled up at me, finally croaking out, "Oh god, yes. Anna... wow. Just wow. I sort of guessed that another woman would know what they were doing more than a man but... well... that was so wonderful."

I watched as a slightly concerned look came over her face. I kissed her briefly and said, "What is it? What's wrong, babe? Regrets?"

She shook her head and smiled, "No. Not at all Anna. It's just that... I don't know if I can... if I'm ready to..."

I smiled, "You don't have to do anything, babe. It's okay. I don't give in order to receive and I know exactly what you're going through. Thoughts like, 'Will you even be able to touch me?' It's fine. I get it."

She shook her head emphatically again, "No, Anna. That's not right. And I want to. I am living my fantasy right now and as I said, I will regret this for the rest of my life if I don't fully experience everything."

I decided I needed to lead the way a little and so I lay back and hooked my thumbs into the top of my panties and was about to lift my bum up and start sliding them down when she stopped me and said, "No... let me."

She scooted up and sat next to me, her legs curled under her, and took the top of my panties and I raised up and she slowly slid them down over my hips and thighs, revealing me to her. I lowered my bum, lifted my legs so she could slide them all the way off and there I was, my trimmed red triangle and pussy on show.

She looked up at me and our eyes met. She smiled nervously and said, "I'm... not sure what to do..."

Holding her gaze I let my hand wander down over my mound and my index and middle fingers go either side of my clit, opening my legs a little, the knee furthest from her crooked up and wider, wantonly displaying myself to her.

Her gaze shifted and she took in a deep, quick breath and whispered, "Oh god. That is so... beautiful... and... fuck it's horny."

I smiled as I teased my clit which I could feel was well out of her hood. As I played I felt one of her hands rest on my inner thigh, near the top. I didn't stop but it had a very distinct effect on me. I felt my warmth and wetness increase, the tingles increasing inside and out.

I started using my usual technique and was rubbing just above my hood left and right, slowly increasing the speed and experiencing that wonderful feeling of warmth and need spreading out from my centre, my nipples crinkling up. I was thrilled as I suddenly felt a finger at my entrance, tentatively circling and sliding up a little and then back and finally I felt her finger in me and she hooked slightly up and found my pad, pressing on it gently inside.

I moaned and just said, "Fuck... yes. There. Perfect."

I could now feel that link between my insides and my clit. I started rubbing faster, the warmth spreading up.

I was close and said as much, "I'm going to come, babe. Really, really soon."

That was when I felt her pull her finger slightly out and add a second, filling me. She found my spot again and that was enough. It pushed me over the edge and I started thrashing my free arm down on the bed as the orgasm filled me, spreading out from my cunt, over my skin, down my legs, through my breasts, my mind going into that whirly place as I rode the wave.

I slowly returned to semi-consciousness, my fingers still resting over my pussy and was aware of her fingers sliding out of me and then she was there, next to me, kissing me. I returned her kisses with passion, placing my hand around her head, through her gorgeous hair, pulling her to me.

Eventually she pulled back a little and said, "Was that okay?"

I giggled, "Yes, babe. It was wonderful. You knew exactly what to do. Thank you."

"You don't mind I didn't do it all? I sort of wanted to but... well, it was amazing to watch you."

I shook my head, "No, really. Don't worry. If or when you feel ready I'm sure you'll be wonderful."

She lay next to me and we faced each other. I wrapped my leg over her thigh and our breasts pressed against each other as we kissed.

I pulled back a little and said, "You don't want to go back to your hotel? You're still okay?"

She smiled and nodded, "I am happy and feel like some huge weight has been lifted. If it's okay, I'd like to stay."

My heart lifted. Having her with me was going to be such a treat.

"Come on then," I said, "let's get under these covers."

We pulled the covers back, arranged ourselves under them and snuggled back together again, our embrace and kisses drifting from soft to passionate. I felt tingles rising in me once more and I felt Jill pushing on me, so I rolled onto my back and was surprised when she pushed the covers back and started planting kisses on my neck, down over my breasts, lingering for a while as she stroked and caressed me. I opened my legs and was rewarded by her sliding down and lying there between them, staring for a few moments. I could feel her breath on me, she was that close. She looked up at me and I saw her trepidation but also the desire in her eyes. She tentatively put her head down and I saw her tongue emerge and felt the delicious tickle on my clit and I gasped taking a deep breath and letting it out as a soft moan of pleasure. I saw her lower a little and felt her tongue at my entrance and then sliding back up.

The feelings were delicious and I felt her tongue circle around my clit again. Finally she put her whole mouth around me and I felt her tongue flicking gently across me. Just the very fact of her being there was enough to push me close but then I felt her finger at my entrance, sliding in, and that was all I needed. It exploded out of me, over me, through me. I tried not to move too much, savouring the feel of her against me, her blond locks spread over my thighs. As I slowly regained what little composure I could, I felt her withdraw and slide up next to me once more.

She smiled and kissed me and I experienced my own familiar taste on her lips.

"God, I am so glad I did that before we fell asleep."

I giggled, "Not as glad as I am, babe. That was wonderful. Thank you."

Her smile broadened and she said, "Once I'd tasted you, got over the nerves, I loved it."