Madame Récamier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the covers up and took her in my arms, pushing my leg up between her thighs. I felt her wetness and warmth on me and pushed against her as I brushed her lips with mine, my own flavour still lingering there. She moaned into me and I pulled her close as she started moving slightly back and forth as I pushed my thigh against her. I felt her start to tremble as we kissed. She arched her back and my leg suddenly felt a lot wetter as she came, crying out loudly and shaking as her orgasm wracked through her.

I held her until she had calmed down and eventually we were just staring into each other's eyes. We kissed, softly and gently and I eventually reached behind me and flipped the switch that shut off the room lights.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and my dreams were beautiful, peaceful and surreal.

--------

As the morning light filtered into the room my eyes flickered open to find Jill still there, fast asleep. I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her nose. Her eyes almost flew open and she looked panicked for a moment and then calmed down and looked straight at me and smiled.

"Oh. Hi," she said sleepily.

"Hey you," I said, placing a kiss on her lips, "want to go and get breakfast?"

She smirked and said, "Eventually."

--------

Thank you so much for reading and, I hope, enjoying. This is a story inspired by a real event. I really did go to the Louvre and laugh when I saw a painting and got asked by an American woman what I was laughing at and we had coffee. The rest is pure imagination although the bar and café are based on real places.

If you enjoyed it, please consider giving me a lovely, high star rating and please, please, please, leave a comment.

Love as always to my lovely readers

Anna

Xxxx