Madame Tournie

Story Info
Sexy romp with Madame and young couple.
2.8k words
3.44
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A French Tale

It was late August when l drove my car towards the town of Libourne South West France. I'd driven from Perpignan that day and it was getting late. They'd been showers and thunderstorms as l crossed country. My mood wasn't good after l'd split with my girlfriend the day before. We were suppose to go together to spend a month grape picking at a chateau we first met two years previously. But my French ex girlfriend decided to spend the rest of the year in Spain with a guy she was having an affair with. So l was mixed up emotionally and wasn't looking forward to being on my own picking grapes all month.

It was beginning to get dark by the time l reached the outskirts of Libourne. The girl was standing in the rain with her thumb out under a street light. I slowed down and wound the window down. In broken French l asked her where she was going and she replied to Bordeaux. I told her l wasn't going that far but could take her to the Libourne railway station. She agreed and got in my car. I noticed she was carrying a heavy rucksack but wore only light summer clothes.

I asked her where she had been and she replied au pair work for a family in the countryside but her contract ended the minute the schools started. Now she was going home to Poland on a long series of train journeys. We then began speaking in English once l knew she was Polish and both our command of French language was poor. She said her name was Justine.

I told her l was going to work grape picking for a month but wasn't looking forward to it all by myself. She said it sounded interesting and had never done that sort of work. So l asked Justine if she would like to spend a month picking grapes at the chateau. And she said ok.

By the time we arrived at the chateau it was dark. The family were having dinner when l rang the door bell. We were welcomed inside to join in sharing some of the meal. Madame Tournie remembered me from my previous visit. She spoke good English and enquired about my previous girlfriend. I said we were no longer together. Then she embarrassed Justine by asking how long we'd been together, by which Justine didn't reply. I said we'd only just met.

A room was organised across from the chateau in the old farm house. The room was very basic with three beds and a bathroom and shower. Justine sat on a bed across the room looking nervous and anxious. I asked her if it was ok to sleep in the same room as her and she said it was fine. So l said why she looked so worried and she replied she was embarrassed to take her clothes off. I laughed at her comments and reassured her that l'd seen lots of girls before and she need not worry l wouldn't look. She smiled nervously and walked off to the bathroom to shower.

I lay on the bed feeling tired and fell asleep for awhile to the sound of the shower water running. When l awoke Justine was in bed sleeping so l stripped off and walked naked to shower. On returning to my bed with just a towel l glanced across at Justine and she saw me naked in half light and smiled at me before closing her eyes.

As the grape picking at the chateau wasn't starting for another two weeks we had the farm to ourselves. Each day was a pleasure as Justine and l wandered around the area along the river Gironde and the long winding lanes. I noticed that the grapes were near to ripe ready for harvest. More people mainly local came to sign up to the harvest but all of them went back to the town. So we had the farm to ourselves until the locals returned to start the picking.

On the third night we had a lot of wine to drink during the evening meal. I noticed Justine loosen up after only two glasses of wine and her eyes begin to glaze. I took her back to the room where she lay on her bed mumberling about her ex lover. I stood over her as she began to touch herself with her hand and begin to masturbate. Her moans were mixed with her calling out the name of her ex lover Marion. I felt my cock rise in my shorts as l saw Justine finger her pussy.

She half opened her eyes and looked at my bulge and stroked the outline of my rising cock. She smiled as she began to open her mouth wide and roll her tongue round her lips. I knew what she wanted so l pulled down my shorts to expose my rock hard cock. Without a word Justine took a firm hold of my member and pulled me towards her open mouth where she began to lick the end of my cock.

It felt good as l entered her mouth and she rolled her tongue around making me feel so good. I wanted to cum in her throat but she squeezed hard the base of my tool. Then suddenly she released me but continued to masturbate until she began to orgasm making the bed wildly shake. I wanted to cum all over her face but Justine turned away and rolled up in a ball. I went to shower and jerked off under the hot water. When l returned to the room, Justine had fallen into a deep sleep, still dressed.

The next morning when l woke up Justine's bed was empty. I wondered if she'd left for good but her haversack was there in the corner. I opened the window overlooking the farm yard and saw her feeding the geese and hens while talking to Madame Tournie. She looked happy and healthy in the early morning light. Madame Tournie was twice her age but looked very attractive in her brightly coloured dress. She was a very touchy feely person as she stroked Justine's arm as they talked and walked around the yard.

When Justine came back to the room nothing was said about the night before as though it never happened. Justine told me she was going to spend an evening with Madame Tournie as she wanted to learn more French. I said that was a good idea. Later that evening after the meal l went back to my room while Justine went upstairs part of the chateau. I didn't see her again until the following morning.

After that night l noticed something had definitely changed in Justine's mood and demeanor as she became more relaxed and chatty. She began to take her clothes off in front of me and walk naked into the bathroom where she left the door open so l could watch her shower. It was like she was enjoying teasing me as l got a hard on every time she walked across the room to shower and then towel dry next to her bed.

Each evening Justine went to the chateau to be with Madame and didn't return until the following morning. On the fourth morning l noticed Justine had red marks on her buttocks and legs. I asked her how she got the marks and she refused to answer me. The following evening after our meal l stayed on in the kitchen basement of the chateau as Justine went upstairs to see Madame Tournie. I waited several minutes before the kitchen staff went home and then went quietly upstairs.

I crept slowly in the darkness of the large house towards the main living quarters. There was a light coming from a room at the end of a long corrridor where l heard two voices and some music playing. I moved towards the door and listened carefully to the voices of both Madame and Justine. Madame was telling Justine to get on all fours and lick her feet while she used a flogger on her buttocks. Justine squealed as Madame Tournie whipped her hard. I stumbled as l tried to listen closer to the door making a noise as l fell on my knees.

Madame Tournie opened the door to see me look up at her. She was wearing only leather thong, in high heels and very little else. She pulled my hair with her left hand and dragged me into the room. There l was ordered to strip naked and kneel alongside Justine who was blindfolded and wrists tied. I felt stupid kneeling in front of Madame Tournie as she began walking around the both of us. She shouted at me calling me a little nosey slut in French. Her focus went on my cock as she made fun at its small size calling it un petite. Then she told me to lie on my back and have Justine sit on my face.

I felt Madame's stiletto heel on my balls as she ordered Justine to rub her cunt over my face. My cock began to get half erect involuntary as Madame leaned over me pushing her pussy into Justine's face. The pain was intense as Madame twisted her foot on my balls. Then she began to squirt her cum down onto my chest and stomach. The two women were riding in tandem with their pussies getting wetter and wetter.

Madame Tournie moved her heel off me scrotum and ordered Justine to lean over me and suck me cock. I notice Madame begin to film us as l got a full erection. She laughed at my cock saying it hadn't got much bigger erect and was little boy's size. Before l was about to cum she told Justine to stop sucking me off and both of us to follow her.

She lead us out of the room, down the corridor and upstairs to a long attic space where a chain hung from the ceiling. I was now limp again as l took hold of Justine's arm to assist her as she was still blindfolded. Madame Tournie ordered me to tie Justine to the chain and pull her up onto her toes. Then attach an ankle spreader so her legs were wide apart. Madame told me to go and get dressed downstairs and say nothing more or she'd show the film online. I left watching Justine hanging naked from the ceiling ready to take further punishment.

The following morning I felt sore and humiliated and wondered how Justine was feeling when she entered the room looking really pleased with herself. I asked her how it went with Madame and she nodded a polite yes and said she was happy. I asked if she was hurt anywhere and she laughed saying she had little bruises and marks all over her body. I told her I had a sore balls and Justine started to giggle and told me I shouldn't have interfered and now I'd have to pay for it.

I wasn't sure what Justine meant until the evening came when Madame sent a message for me to come up to the chateau after the meal. I felt very nervous wondering what she wanted from me. I knocked on her door and she called out for me to enter the room where I had been the night before. Madame was wearing only a very see through negligee and slippers.

She invited me to sit down and gave me a large glass of cognac and a cigarette. Madame T sat across from me and I could see her pussy through her negligee. She asked me if I enjoyed myself last evening and I nervously spluttered out a few meaningless words. Madame said I should be grateful to her for teaching my girlfriend how to be a good submissive bitch. I said that Justine wasn't my girlfriend but Madame didn't listen but instead told me to get on my knees and crawl up to her and eat her pussy.

I obeyed her immediately and fould her wet pussy with my tongue as she held the back of my head and pressed my face into her pussy. She soon began to squirt in my face. Then she told me to change places and sit on her chair as she pulled down my pants and saw my cock was already fully erect. She told me to lick her butt and get it wet before she sat on my cock entering her butthole!

Fuck! I was fucking Madame's bum and she was loving it while fingering herself to a series of orgasms. I couldn't hold out longer than 5 minutes before I shoot my load deep inside her butt. By that time she was already cumming down my thighs and moaning and groaning. My cock soon went limp and dribbled out of her butt. Madame told me to clean up and go back to my room.

When I got back to my room I found Justine was lying on her bed with another girl and they were chatting away. I was amazed to find the girl had just arrived and had taken the spare bed in our room. Her name was Cherie, a French 18 year old student. The two girls ignored me while I went to have a shower. Later they went out walking together and I sat and read the rest of the evening.

A lot had happened the first week l'd been staying at the chateau and the following week was even stranger.

I was embarrassed now to share the room with two women, one who was only 18 and still at college. I didn't take my clothes off in front of her but changed in the bathroom. Cherie was already a fully formed young woman with large breasts and bum. She wasn't pretty but neither unattractive. Justine immediately took a shine to her.

The next day after lunch Justine and l was told by the kitchen cook to see Madame Tournie. She was waiting for us outside in the corridor next to a long table. She pointed to two identical maids outfits black with white frills, pairs of black tights and shoes plus little hats. Madame gave one outfit set to me and the other to Justine.

Madame said due to us both living on her farm for free the past week, she'd decided we should both earn our keep and do housework. I said why do l have to wear the maid outfit? And she laughed saying because l was an un petite sissy femme! And she wanted to humiliate me by force feminising me.

She gave us both a list of daily chores to do around her house and begin straight. The other important instruction she gave was we had to live in the servants quarters at the back of the house throughout the rest of the stay.

I asked Madame would we not be joining in the grape picking? To which she replied yes of course but that didn't begin for another week. Then we could return to the farm house room.

For the next week Justine and l worked in the chateau as maids. I was given the servant name of Vivien and spent most of my time washing clothes, ironing, toilet cleaning etc. Justine worked in the kitchen and served meals to the increasing number of local workers coming to the chateau.

I kept out of their way in case they saw me in maids outfit and made fun. In the evening l went to sit in the bedroom at the back of the chateau while Justine went upstairs to see Madame for sex.

Sometimes l could hear her voice wailing through the walls as Madame Tournie whipped her hard as she fucked her. I must admit it did turn me on as l jerked off as l lay on the bed.

Madame never invited me again to join but she did invite young Cherie and Justine a number of times but l never found out what they did together but l bet it was very hot!

When the week was over Madame told us to return the maids outfits and go back to the farm house room where we stayed for the reminder of the month's grape picking.

Most days work was very hard and l was tired after several hours out in the fields. I'd have the evening meal and shower and be in bed by 9. Justine and Cherie would go for a long walk out in the dark and on returning would sleep together.

I'd wake up most very warm nights to see Justine lying naked on top of Cherie scissoring her slowly for ages before making them both cum. It was really sexy to watch two sweaty women fucking in the dim light. I got an instant erection every time and quietly jerked off.

By the end of the grape picking l was glad to pack up and leave the chateau. I took Justine and Cherie to the railway station and said Adieu to them both. I drove back to Perpignan wondering if l'd ever return to Madame's Tournie's for a next year's grape harvest.

The End