Madame Wilson

Story Info
A house that devours men.
4.8k words
3.58
10.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

"Follow me," Betsy said. David sped up to catch up with her through the thick tropical foliage. The six friends of hers, 4 girls and 2 boys, who had been chatting about some movie show were falling behind. Once they got through the thick raspberry bushes, David felt movement. They were on a floating platform! He hadn't realized this theme park was next to the shore. The platform was big, with candy cane anchors along the edges. It smelled strange too. When he looked at the platform he realized it was made of Swiss cheese! He watched Betsy's bare feet skipping on it. "Mmm yummy," he thought.

When had he started dating his crush, Betsy, he had no idea. He always used to see her dangle her shoe in class and secretly peeped, dreaming of sniffing them. While he was thinking of this he remembered the existence of others and turned back. They weren't there anymore. He felt alarmed for some reason. Suddenly the the platform started moving violently. They swayed side to side. Then, to his terror, a hole started opening on the middle.

He felt being pulled into it. "In you go, David!" was laughing Betsy. Then he heard others calling him, "David! David!" When had they caught up? He felt a splash of water to his face and got distracted. The now seemingly alive platform was pushing him closer and closer to the sinkhole that was now man's width. He looked into the abyss and felt falling down. He tried screaming but the result was he was in a room all of a sudden.

A young man with a French beard was looking at him. "Where am I?" asked David. "You are in space. What a question. You are in bed and late for your work!" David moaned, rubbed his eyes, and yawned. "Oh, right, that is Ron," he reminded himself. He quickly got up, went to the bathroom, washed, and dressed up for work. Ron yelled, "No time for breakfast. I will give you a slice of bread."

Work was pretty simple; just filling up the vending machines, collecting the coins. It was a lot of driving but he didn't mind. He was done in few hours. He had a burger for lunch. While driving from Burger King to his next location he taught how he got there.

He had been contacted through Linkedin by this beautiful lady called Jessica. They had a phone call. She had told him about some great opportunity for franchising. But he did not have the $100k to start it. She had then contacted him after a month to tell him that a client of hers, Mrs. Wilson, was looking for a partner. He had taken the plane across the country to North Carolina, met with Jessica, a gorgeous lady in her 30s with athletic body and long, shiny black hair, in her corporate office, then invested $20k to partner with Mrs. Wilson in her vending machine business.

He had stayed in an apartment for the first three months after which Jessica had told him that Mme. Wilson was so gracious to offer him free accommodation at her large estate at the suburbs. Once he arrived there, Ron had met him at the door and told him how he was going to be part of a team of 5, each with a dedicated duty.

He didn't think much when he took the offer. Free accommodation was worth more than $20k annually. Breakfast and dinner were included too. This was his tenth day and he had not gotten to meet with Mme. Wilson yet. Ron was not exactly like a boss. He was more like a messenger and there was something strange about him, something feminine. David tried to figure out what that was. Why did Ron look feminine to him? He even had a French beard. He stopped he daydream once he arrived to his location.

He worked until 6:00 PM then drove back to the house. As soon as he came back, he went to shower, shaved all over during shower, and put his dirty clothes into the bin for Bill to pick up. He was wearing his suit when his smart watch buzzed. He saw that Ron summoned him to the main building. He wore his mask and went there.

All the other four were there and cleaning around. Ron told him to help the cleaning. They cleaned every little knick and knack, every crease, every corner for forty five minutes. Then Ron had them spray deodorants. Two of them, Conrad and Alex, went to the staircase and climbed upstairs. Ron told the others to stay in line in ready position.

David heard some heavy footsteps at the top of the staircase. Then the footsteps got closer and closer. Soon he could see the shadows of the people descending the stairs move on the floor of the hallways and shortly after that first he saw Alex sideways then he saw her, sitting on the interlocked arms of Alex and Conrad. The two men's faces were red from effort but her face was aloof.

David guessed she was about 56. She looked quite healthy, with rosy cheeks. Her hair was wavy and blonde, her face was round. She was petite but round. She did not look more special than any woman in her 50s David would see in a supermarket. Yet, here she was being carried like a queen. She showed no concern for the effort spent on her. Her looks passed over them as if they were furniture.

The two men carried her in front of a big sofa-chair. At that very moment David had a chance to examine her feet. They were in surprisingly good shape. The toenails were very smooth and regular with wine-red polish, her skin was white and smooth, her ankles were not too thick. His penis had slight movement.

Ron said "Her Majesties would like a massage and pedicure today. David and Alex, you sit there at Her Majesties' feet. Bill and Conrad..", and he made a gesture upon which the other two went to the laundry room in the hallway. David and Alex sat on the floor.

Suddenly David heard Mme. Wilson talk for the first time: "Ron, you made sure their hands are clean, right?". Her voice was soprano and quite powerful. She had a nice voice, David concluded. "Yes Your Highness. They washed twice.", Ron replied. Ron gave a nod to Alex and the latter started massaging her right foot. He lifted his face to David and nodded at him indicating he do the same.

So, David was getting to touch feet again after many years. They were nice feet, but with the air being so serious, he was focussed on the job than arousal. He took her left foot in her hand and rubbed her heel first. Her soles were moist, soft, and pink. "They must be smelly," thought David and his penis got pumped a little. He watched how Alex was doing and while grasping slid his fingers up the length of her foot towards her toes. The toes were sticky. His penis got a little bigger. He wished he could take off his black mask.

Then came the foot bath. Bill and Conrad placed the warm water bucket between her feet. Alex and David lowered her feet in it. Then Ron ordered them to go wash hands twice. They headed to the bathroom. Alex washed first and David waited for him to go back. As he was about to wash his, he put his fingers under his mask and took a sniff. Yesss, they were smelly from sweat. His penis got erect outright. While he was washing his hands he tried to extinguish it.

He went back to the living room. Now, the other four were lifting her up again. They then had her gently lay face down on a massage table with an opening for face. Bill and Conrad started working at her back and shoulders while Ron massaged her head and neck. Alex started rubbing her left foot and leg. He nodded at David and David did the same.

They massaged her for almost an hour. Nobody said a word. Madame Wilson was moaning once a while. After the massage, Mme. Wilson sat on the big sofa chair again. Bill and Conrad brought a pedicure set. Ron said "David, become her footstool." These words made David's heart beat fast. He got on all four and crawled under her feet.

For the following hour, she had her pedicure done and feet washed again. Then they tilted the seat and she fell asleep. David was left under her feet. Ron told him with a whisper, "Stay there until she wakes up." Then he left. David figured they all went to the kitchen, which was another room, to prepare dinner. The room was now dim and he was on all fours. Fortunately the carpet under him was thick.

Once dinner was ready, Bill and Conrad came out of the kitchen and started setting up the victorian style dinner table in the dining side of the big living room. Everything was expensive porcelain and there was an elaborate chandelier above the middle of the walnut table. As quiet as possible, the men carried the food to the table. The smell was amazing. There was definitely roasted meat, baked potatoes, lasagne, papaya salad, grilled tuna, and some other delicious foods. They all came in small portions in shiny stainless steel containers.

Madame Wilson's feet moved and shortly after David felt the vibration as she yelled, "Ron! Is the dinner ready? I am hungry!"

Ron came rushing from the dining room. "Yes Your Majesties!" he said with a bow. They carried her to the dining room.

Next day he woke up around 8am like the day before. This time Ron was in the bedroom, collecting around. Ron saw him, nodded, and got back to work. After David went to bathroom, cleaned up, shaved, and dressed up, Ron handed him $50 and said, "This is your daily stipend. Use it for gas and lunch. Bring back the receipts. Also," Ron paused for a moment and looked David in the eye sternly, "Let me remind you, there is no talking in here. Please do not talk to any of the others anywhere. Do not try to communicate with them. Okay?"

During his day working, David got to see a lot of women, especially at the gym locations. Thinking of the smell of the sweaty socks of those gorgeous ladies got him aroused. When he went back to the house and got in shower, he could not help playing with his dick. He did not cum though. He just got hornier.

He put on his smartwatch. It buzzed right away and he saw that Ron was calling him to the other side. He put on his mask and went there. Ron told him to help Alex fix the water heater. Ron told they could talk about the repair but nothing else. When he went to the laundry room, he saw Alex and Bill working on it. Alex said, "Hold that pipe.", and pointed to the outgoing pipe. David held it while they removed the water heater from under it. While they were working, David started to whisper, "Hey guys, what is going on in here? Are you getting paid regularly?" Alex gave him a reproaching look and Bill made the sign of zipping the mouth. They continued to work without further talk.

After they finished and went to the living room, Ron had angry eyes looking at David. Then David realized they were being listened. Then Alex and Conrad were sent to bring Madame Wilson downstairs. On fifteen minutes they arrived downstairs. Madame Wilson was again straight-faced and seemed not to even notice their existence. They placed her on the sofa chair. This time David thought she looked like a high-school teacher but one that hated students, or at least male students.

Just then the door rang. Ron went to open it majestically. After opening he bowed to the person at the door and welcomed them in. It was Jessica! David was excited to see this beautiful and friendly woman here. She was so full of positive energy and so friendly, yet attractive. But when she came in she behaved like she did not even notice them. She took off her shoes and went straight to Madame Wilson and said "Hello Mom! How are you doing?". David was surprised to learn Jessica was Mme. Wilson's daughter.

The two ladies kissed cheeks and hugged each other with one arm. "Ahh, just another day with these idiots here," said Madame Wilson, without even looking at the men.

"Why, are they not behaving well?" asked Jessica briefly scanning the men with weary eyes. "They are boring. But it is okay they get shit done," said Madame Wilson. Then they proceeded to talk about daily life, movies, and shows. Madame Wilson went out quite often, it seems. Conrad was her driver and assistant outside.

In the meantime David took peeks at the feet of Jessica, which were in black office pumps earlier. "Ohhh, they must be so smelly now," he thought. He was focussing on the toes while Jessica was rubbing her pinkish feet to each other.

Just then Madame Wilson farted. "Are you okay mom?" asked Jessica. "I have some constipation, dear," said Madame Wilson. "Let us do it like last time, mom," said Jessica. "Which one would you like?"

Madame Wilson looked at the men. She said, "Let's try the new one." Jessica then motioned to Ron, who then came to David to explain what to do. "You are to lie under that chair there," Ron told showing a chair with a face-sized hole at the seat, "and you are to suck and lick Madame Wilson's anus while she is excreting." The ladies listened solemnly while Ron explained this to David.

David was quite surprised to hear it, but was also excited, especially since Jessica was there. Conrad and Bill lifted Madame Wilson while Ron lowered her flower-decorated skirts and white panties to reveal her round butt and cute pussy. Ron in the meantime gave David a thick towel for him to put on his chest for the pee.

David slid under the chair on his back. He took off his mask and lifted his torso on his elbows. There were handles on each side of the chair and he used one to pull himself up. He put his face through the opening. The boys slowly lowered Mme. Wilson to the seat. David watched her big butt cheeks stretch out and her anus get exposed. Her butt slowly lowered to his face. Soon his nose was touching her anus and he could smell it very well. He got a big erection.

Then he heard Madame Wilson's voice, "Start licking it." He stuck out his tongue and pressed against the anus and immediately could taste the sourness of poop. His tongue was wet with all the saliva and the dried poop on her anus was dissolving on it. He could tell she liked it from the sighs she made. "Go deeper," she said. He pointed his tongue and pushed it in. "Wiggle it in there," she ordered. Now he could really taste her poop, which was now flowing to the back of his throat through his tongue. His erection got bigger.

David had no idea that at that moment two people were keenly watching his erection. He was busy fulfilling the commands of Madame Wilson, who then said "Too dry! Get some water in your mouth!"

He took a sip from the cup Ron was holding to him. Everyone was watching quietly; Jessica sitting and others standing. He moved back under Madame Wilson's butt and got back to work. Madame Wilson said "Suck and slide your tongue in." So he did and the water in his mouth went in. He heard a sigh of relief.

He rolled his tongue inside. Madame Wilson was enjoying it. Then the anus opened and gas filled his mouth. A fart! So, it was close. He inhaled the gas and continued sucking. Soon he felt the moving tip of the excrement. It was a big fat one and quite dry. He pushed some more water in from his mouth and rubbed it on the incoming poop.

"Hurry up, lick around it!", said Madame Wilson. He did. Soon the excrement came out into his mouth. "Suck it hard now!" ordered Madame Wilson and David obliged. He sucked as hard as he could while his tongue pushed against the outside of the anus.

As David lubricated around Madame Wilson's anus and sucked on it, the big piece of hard stool started sliding into his mouth fast. He knew what he needed to do so he took a deep breathe from his nose and let the poop slide into his throat. Soon his throat was filled with a big fat brown turd all the way and Madame Wilson gave out a breathe of relief. She was saved!

However, David was stuck with the poop in his mouth and could not breathe. This was like swallowing a banana in whole. He made one fast movement of detaching from the anus, closing his mouth tights and doing a one big swallow and the turd went sliding into his tummy. Poops were now coming fast from Madame Wilson's butt and he couldn't keep up any more and therefore they started accumulating on his face, but his mission was already accomplished.

They got him out of there and two guys began washing Madame Wilson's butt with soap and water from two buckets. They dried her with towels, lifted her up, and pulled her panties back on. Meanwhile David used the thick pee towel on his chest to wipe the poop on his face. He was then ordered to go back and have shower and sleep immediately. While in the shower, he would be masturbating for sure.

When the other six were left behind, Jessica said, "Conrad, come over here." Conrad, the black-haired tall dude of 28, went to her. "Kneel down!" she said. He did. Suddenly Jessica kicked his torso with the heel of her foot, hard. He stumbled back and fell on his back. Then Jessica got up and bent on him and started punching his torso hard. He made "Ouch" sounds several times. Then Jessica sat back to her place.

"Bill, come here," she ordered. Bill, the stout blond guy of 32 went to her on his knees. "Lower your mask," said Jessica. Bill did it. Jessica proceeded to spitting to his face. She said, "Put it back on." He did. Then she said, "Rub it to your face." He rubbed his black mask to his face. The smell of her spit was intense. "Does it smell good?" she asked. Bill nodded. "Take it off again," she said and when he did she spat an even bigger exfoliation to his face. "Put mask on and rub it again," she said.

Then she called Alex, the curly-haired blasian boy of 26. "Lie on your back," she ordered. He did. She got up, stepped on him and stood on his chest. Then she walked up and down his torso, at times stepping on his big erection. She then jumped on his chest a couple times. Alex's face would contort for a moment but then go back to the expression of trying to concentrate on an important matter. He was trying to absorb each step, trying to feel every pressure exerted by Jessica's feet.

After stomping his face a couple times Jessica got off Alex and called "Ron, it is your turn!" Just then Madame Wilson, who had been watching the whole ordeal for half an hour with an expression of disgust, said "Jessica, hurry up please. You know I cannot bear watching these."

"It will be just a few more minutes, Mom," said Jessica. Ron came over and stood in front of her. "What are you waiting for? Take them off!" said Jessica. Ron stripped off his pants and then his underwear. When he stood up again, only Alex, who was the newest, was shocked. Ron did not have a dick or balls! Only a pee hole where his dick was supposed to be. He was all shaven clean too and looked practically like a woman.

Jessica made a sign with her hand and Ron got on all fours on the floor. Then she took out a 9" thick strapon from her big, black MK bag, she wore it on top of her pants, and got behind Ron. She took out black exam gloves from her rear pocket, wore them, took out a small bottle of KY, lubricated Ron's asshole thoroughly, held Ron from his bare waist, and slowly inserted the big strapon into his anus. Ron moaned and lifted his ass with pleasure. She banged Ron for ten minutes to the loud moans of Ron. The last few times she did him hard and Ron orgasmed. Then she got up and he got redressed.

Next day David got up as usual. Everyone had left the dorm. He dressed up and went to work. During the morning the question of when he would get his pay bothered him. He decided to ask Jessica. After lunch he drove straight to Jessica's office. He took the elevator to the fifth floor and went through the glass doors to the fancy office space. There was a curly-haired, freckled, ginger girl at the front desk.

"Hi. I would like to see Jessica," said David.

The girl asked "Did you have an appointment?"

He said "No, but she knows me." replied David.

Just then Jessica was walking up the hallway with a folder in her hand. She looked extremely professional as usual. Once she saw David she startled for a moment and said "David, what are you doing here?" She nodded to the front desk girl and told David to go with her to her office.

Once they were in the office, she showed him the seat and closed the door, and they sat down facing each other across her desk like they did the first time they met in person 2 months ago. "Jessica, when I came here all I had was $20k. I invested it all into this business. Now I work 10 hours a day and," David started. Jessica was listening with a sarcastic smile. "all I got so far was $50 a day for my expenses. I am curious as to when..."

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers
12