Madame Wilson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Jessica crossed her legs. David paused. Jessica kept looking at him with a sarcastic smile. "When what, David?" she said mockingly. "When I am going to get paid the promised amount." Then Jessica popped off her right heel and started dangling her shoe. "What amount, David?" she asked again sarcastically. "The amount you..." David could not finish the sentence because Jessica's shoe had slid off to the tip of her big toe.

Jessica's eyes were fixed on his while his eyes kept going between hers and her foot. "You really wonder how they smell, don't you, David?" asked Jessica. David, his heart pounding at the words, nodded his head nervously. "Go lock the door and turn off the blinds," said Jessica. He did as told. "Now come and kneel in front of me," she ordered.

David knelt in front of her. She slowly bent forward, held her shoe, and gracefully put it on the desk. She was wearing cream-colored no-show nylon socks. There were black stains on them from the pumps. Apparently she had been on the all morning. He still had the mask on but David could smell the leathery odor of them from where he was. Jessica said "You can now slide down your mask, silly boy." After David did that while his eyes were fixed on hers, she placed her nylon toes on his nose.

They smelled strong. There was definitely that vinegary smell mixed with leather, ripe like a fine stew. He inhaled deeply, his pants bulging. "My feet sweated a lot this morning," said Jessica with a sweet voice. She then rubbed her toes to his nose, then eyes, then cheeks, then lips. "Take it off," she said. He slowly slid off the nylon socks off her foot. Her foot was sooo exquisite. Her ankles were perfect thickness, her skin was white and tight but blushed pink around the ball and heel, and her foot overall was narrow.

She flexed her foot as she watched him admire it. "Stuff it in your mouth," she said. He looked at the nylon sock in his hand, opened his mouth and put the sock in like eating a fruit. Immediately he tasted the creamy sweat on the thin nylons. Jessica put her foot sideways on her knee and flexed her toes. Looking as if admiring her own foot she said "Look at how shapely my foot is. High arches, long toes. Don't you think they would fit perfectly in your mouth?" David couldn't answer from being lost in arousal. Jessica giggled.

She checked between her toes with her pretty fingers. "Ohh look, there is even some toe jam here," she said. She picked up the little speck and rubbed it on David'd hand. "Poke it inside your nose so you can sniff it all the long," she said. He took it on his pinkie and inserted it into his right nostril. "Let's see if the other one has one too," Jessica said. She then wore her right shoe barefoot and switched legs, took off the left shoe and nylons and put them on the desk.

She looked for toe jam and found one. "There it is! I got another good one," she said and rubbed it on his right hand. He used his left pinkie this time to insert to his left nostril. Now he could really smell her stInk burning his nostrils. She said "Here stuff this one too," and gave him the other nylon. He did as told. "Mmm your cock is growing," said Jessica.

She peeked at the door as if making sure no one was coming. "Stand up and take off your pants," she said. David stood and and dropped down his pants, revealing his underwear like a tent. He slid down his underwear too and his shaven balls and pulsing dick sprang out. "Mmm nice cock," said Jessica. She proceeded to take off her shoes again and put her feet on his cock. She rubbed her soft, damp soles against his cock.

"Mmmm that felt good. You can come later in the restroom. But before that, get on all fours," she said. He did on the floor. She then took out the strapon she used the day before and put it on. "You have never been taken from the ass before have you?" David nodded. Jessica knelt behind him. "Mmm nice and tight. You know, I used this strapon to fuck Ron yesterday," said she and she chuckled. "Don't worry, I had him wash it very clean. By the way, Ron has hots for your dick as well."

David then felt some cold liquid dripping on his anus. Lubricant! Then he felt the cold tip of her strapon. She pushed it against his asshole. He wouldn't open it up. She pushed it some more. His anus parted a bit and the tip of the strapon entered. David gave a moan. Jessica said "mmmmm". She then pushed more. David felt this foreign object sliding in his anus. It felt very strange and unpleasant. His anus was burning. But then, half way inside, Jessica pulled the strapon and David felt good the first time. Right after that Jessica thrusted it forward deeper. He felt aroused now and relaxed his anus. Jessica proceeded to fucking him for half an hour. He made muffled sounds of pleasure as his mouth was still stuffed with her two socks.

After finished, Jessica didn't pull out the strapon. "You keep this in you all day," she said. She then unstrapped herself from it and left the straps hanging down his ass. He got up and strapped it from the front, securing the dildo in his ass. He pulled back his pants and Jessica led him to the lobby. "The restroom is down that hallway," she told him in front of the front desk and gave the girl in the front a wink.

David drove back happily. He had milked himself dry in the restroom. He had a stupid smile on his face and Jessica's stinky foot liners in his mouth the rest of the day. Once he got back he washed and slept. Finally he had a peaceful sleep.

12