Maddie

Story Info
What if you didn't mind a crazy woman?
1.1k words
4.26
41.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was dating Elle it seemed her younger sister Maddie was always teasing me and saying how much she loved me and how if Elle ever left me she'd love to be my girl. Maddie's behavior sometimes seemed a little crazy, maybe even a little on the obsessive side. Elle eventually told me that Maddie had a problem with obsessive love disorder and that it seemed Maddie had made me her latest obsession.

So one day I'm across town at a nice restaurant to meet a friend and who do I see? None other than Elle. She was with some older dude and I mean old enough to be her father. And it wasn't her father. I saw her kiss him and it was pretty passionate.

After I paid my bill I gave the waiter $50 and had him take a bottle of champagne over to Elle's table. He did so and as I was leaving I saw him point me out to her and her reaction was worth the fifty bucks! She was white as a ghost and she knew she'd been caught.

Later that night she tried a couple times to call me but I never answered. In a way, that was my answer.

A few weeks went by and then one day I got a call from my neighbor that some girl had gone into my house. I figured it was Elle coming over to pick up the few things she'd left behind and I cut out from work to catch her in the act.

When I came into the house I got out to my sitting room and instead of catching Elle taking her stuff I found Maddie on my sofa.

"Maddie, what the fuck are you doing here?"

She smiled at me and toyed with her sock. "I told you I'd be yours if you ever broke up with Elle and here I am."

It was then that I noticed her shirt wasn't so much a shirt as a night shirt. Looking closer I noticed her black and red bra but then didn't see any panty lines.

"Maddie, this is crazy. You gotta go."

She smiled and sat up. The nightshirt slipped off one shoulder as she did so.

"You're right. It's crazy. I'm crazy for you and I'm here to give myself to you."

I shook my head, "Maddie, this is a little weird, you're Elle's sister and frankly you're being a bit crazy here."

She didn't say a word and instead peeled off a sock. Then she peeled off the other. Looking up at me and seeing me stare she stood up and pulled the nightshirt off.

My eyes were glued to her neatly shaved pussy. And then I saw her undo the bra and let it drop to the floor. Her tits were perfect with perky little nipples just begging for me to suck on them.

To be honest, I was getting hard. It had been a couple months since I'd last fucked Elle and my cock was very interested in pussy.

"C'mon...fuck me. You know you want to!"

That nutty, playful smile of hers did it for me.

I pulled off my polo shirt, kicked off my sandals, and dropped my shorts.

"I've wanted you ever since I first saw you." she said. "My sister's an idiot for cheating on you."

I reached for my wallet to retrieve what was inside. Her soft hand touched mine.

"You don't need that. Not with me. Elle told me she'd never let you go bare with her. I always want you bare."

I dropped the wallet and she pulled me back to the sofa. She laid down on it and made herself an offering to me as she spread her legs to welcome me.

I knew it was wrong. I knew I was taking advantage of Maddie being obsessed with me. But what was wrong with trying it out? What's wrong with allowing someone to be obsessed with you?

I gave in.

I got on the sofa and lowered myself between Maddie's outstretched legs.

"Fuck me. Do it now." she whispered.

Holy hell if she wasn't ready for me! I got my cock in the right place and then slid it home! Maddie was totally the opposite of her sister who usually fucked me like it was an obligation and was usually as dry as a popcorn fart.

It was fucking Heaven to feel Maddie's warm, wet, welcoming pussy wrapped around my bare cock. I thrust deep into her and she responded by pushing her hips up at mine.

When I went to pull up one of her legs she didn't argue and then I ground myself as deep as I could into her pussy. Maddie just smiled and moaned in response and I found myself instantly smitten with her.

Now another idea crossed my mind as my bare cock slid in and out of her bare pussy.

"Are we taking a risk here?"

She smiled, "I sure hope so!"

I was blown away! "Fuck, you want to have a baby with me?"

She nodded as I kept fucking her. "Yeah, I do! Make me yours!"

I fucked her hard and she started to cry but I could tell it was because she was so happy. Her body rocked in time with mine as my balls started to swell.

"FUCK!!" I shouted as rope after rope of cum blasted out of my cock into her raw, unprotected pussy!

She was sobbing as I kept fucking her and trying to pump every last drop of my cum into her.

I jammed my softening cock into her a couple more times before I finally withdrew and fell back on the sofa.

She was full on crying. "I never thought I'd have you! That was so wonderful! Oh my God, please don't ever leave me!"

I knew this was her mental thing speaking. Maybe it was wrong, but maybe it was right as I said, "Maddie, don't you ever leave me! Stay with me...marry me...have my babies with me!"

She looked at me in wonder, "Oh my God, really? You want to marry me?"

Maddie might have been crazy but I decided that it would be even crazier to let her go. The girl loved me with everything she had and she fucked like a rabbit! Damn if I wanted to let her go!

It was three months later when we married. Elle was a bridesmaid. Maddie's parents had at first objected to their crazy daughter marrying a mid-thirties architect but then they got on board when they noticed that Maddie seemed just a little more normal when she was with me.

She was obsessed with me and I loved her back.