Maddie's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
I arrange a huge reunion for Maddie.
5.7k words
3.67
15.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long time since I posted my last story, simply because we haven't had any adventures to write about. Well, none involving extra-marital fun!

Maddie and I were enjoying life and our relationship was great. We were both satisfied with our sex lives and neither of us felt the need to include others, though we often recalled our adventures to get each other fired up. After one such session we were laying in bed and I asked Maddie if she had any regrets or if there was anything she would change. Her reply was interesting.

"I enjoyed different things about each of the guys. But imagine if we could combine the best of each of them into one super lover!"

We went on to discuss what she like about each of them. She loved the smell of Clint, the size of Dave's cock, Tom was good at oral, Ben had a great body and Clint was a very considerate lover. "So," I said, "we need to get Dr Frankenstein to build you a super stud."

"Nah," she replied, "I have you and that's all I need."

We chatted a bit longer before going to sleep. However, an idea was starting to form in my head. Maddie had a significant birthday coming up and I thought that maybe I could make it one to remember.

My idea was a reunion of sorts. I thought that I might be able to arrange for all of Maddie's extra-marital lovers to get together and give her a very special night. While I knew they would all enjoy fucking her again, I also knew that the personal circumstances of some may mean it wasn't possible. Regardless, I decided to contact each of them and give them the opportunity. It turned out to be a lot easier than I thought!

Jake

Jake was surprisingly easy to track down, and even easier to convince! Although he was still married, and had remained faithful since his time with us, he couldn't resist the chance to see Maddie again. He was travelling a lot with his new job so the logistics of a sneaky visit to our place was pretty simple.

Dave

When I contacted Dave, him and Julie were on an extended holiday in their RV up in North Queensland. They didn't have any solid plans so a diversion down our way was easy to arrange. Dave had the phone on speaker, so I was talking to the both of them and Julie had lots of questions about my plan and the guys involved. I suspected, and she soon confirmed, that she was a bit jealous, not of Dave fucking Maddie, but of Maddie getting so much cock in one night. I said that the night was about Maddie but maybe we could arrange something for the next day. I then told her how I believed Maddie was ready to take her experimentation with another girl further. This sealed the deal! They would camp locally and after Maddie's gangbang night Julie would come over and see what developed.

Sean

I decided to include Sean even though him and Maddie had never actually had sex. I knew he would be keen and believed that Maddie had become a lot more liberal since the original arrangement. We probably never went further simply because it was just how it was.

Sean was keen, just as I suspected. When I asked about Tracey he said, "funny you should mention that. She really wants to fuck you and has been suggesting we escalate our arrangement for some time."

Basically this meant Sean was in but on the condition that I fuck Tracey, the things I do for my wife! I didn't think Maddie would have an issue with this, so Sean was locked in.

Tom

While I did have some concerns with Tom after his carry on last time, I wanted to include all her lovers so I gave him a call. I made it very clear how pissed off we were about his behaviour and if he was involved he was one of six guys so it was just about sex. I also told him that him fucking Maddie again was a one off! He assured me that he understood and would relish the chance for a final fuck with her, even if it meant he was one of many for the night.

Ben

Ben and Cassie had been quiet on the swinging front. They hadn't been involved with anyone since us, mainly because they hadn't had the chance and neither of them really had the strong desire to pursue it. They also said the experience with us was so good any future encounters might not live up to expectations. Cassie didn't have a problem with Ben being involved but wondered what she might get out of it. I guess that's another girl I have to fuck for my wife, the things I do!

Clint

Clint and Brittany had married since his time with Maddie, but we all remained close. I was actually MC at their wedding. I was really unsure how this visit would go. It started quite awkward, as I expected, with Brittany reminding me that while she understood our lifestyle, they were newly married and not ready for this. But she did hear me out and said she understood why I asked. Clint was very nervous and continuously assured her that this was the first he had heard about it and that he had no part in coming up with the plan. I told them no harm and I would not push the issue, just wanted to ask.

The conversation changed and we chatted about life in general. Brittany started looking a little off. Squirming and quite restless before racing off to the bathroom. I asked Clint if everything was okay and he assured me it was. When Brittany returned they exchanged a look and Clint have a slight nod.

I asked Brittany if she was alright and she sat down took a deep breath and broke into a huge smile. "We were going to tell you and Maddie soon but since you're here and you just saw that, I'm sick as a dog because we're having a baby!"

I jumped up and gave them both a hug, "that's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you both!" I shouted.

Then I felt like a bit of an arse and added.

"You pair are experiencing such an amazing event, Brittany is crook as, and here I am asking you to agree to something very outrageous. I'm so sorry!"

Brittany's reply shocked me, "don't feel bad, we actually always figured you pair would invite us to be intimate with you eventually. We both agreed that when the time was right we might be willing to give it a try. We trust you guys so much. It's just that because I've been so sick, poor Clint here has been missing out in the bedroom and when you suggested this, I immediately jumped to the conclusion that this was his way of getting some sex."

Clint started to speak, " I swear..."

But Brittany cut him off and continued. "I realise that now, and I know that no matter how frustrated you are feeling you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Perhaps you sleeping with Maddie wouldn't be such a bad thing, it's not like you haven't already, and I know that she isn't a threat to our relationship."

I said that maybe they should take some time and discuss it without me. I did remind them how much we enjoy the lifestyle, though acknowledged that it isn't for everyone.

It was only a few days later that Brittany contacted me. She wanted reassurance that we didn't expect this to be an ongoing thing. Furthermore she hoped I didn't expect her to reciprocate. "No offence." She added.

I assured her that I wasn't offended and completely understood. I again apologised for putting her in this situation but I really wanted to make the night special for Maddie.

She then backtracked a little and said, "I'm not saying never, but for now our focus is on getting through this pregnancy and becoming a family. I will however give my blessing for Clint to participate in Maddie's gangbang, he deserves some relief." Then with a slight giggle she added, "and I probably owe Maddie for teaching my husband to be a great lover!"

So it was arranged. I had secured the services of six men to give Maddie a night to remember, I just hoped she would embrace it and enjoy the night.

As the big night approached there were plenty of messages exchanged between myself and the crew, though the plan was really quite simple. I would take Maddie out for dinner and they'd all be waiting for her when we got back. While there was a small chance something could go wrong, I was getting very excited!

On the big night, Maddie and I went to a local club for dinner, nothing fancy, and I gave her a small gift I had bought for her. I was the sober driver but ensured she had several drinks. She asked if I was trying get her drunk so I could take advantage of her, if only she knew!

All the guys had parked away from our house so Maddie would not suspect anything until she got inside. I made sure I walked into the house first so I could turn and see the expression on her face when she saw everyone there. When she came in, the guys all yelled, "happy birthday!"

She didn't freak out, which is good, but she didn't look that impressed. Hopefully just the shock! She asked what was going on and I told her that I had arranged a reunion for her birthday. After pausing for a moment she said she needed to talk to me in private and headed for the bedroom. I gave the guys a reassuring look and told them I'd be back in a minute.

Once there she looked at me and shook her head. "So by reunion you mean gangbang?" She asked.

"Well yeah," I replied, "I couldn't create the perfect lover that possessed all the best qualities of these guys, so I did the next best thing, got them all together for you to enjoy at once!"

She shook her head and started speaking at a million miles an hour. "But Tom! You know how that ended. And Clint, I'm not being part of him cheating on Brittany! And what about the other wives? What will they think of me?"

I have her a hug and told her to relax. I assured her that apart from Jake, all the others' wives knew and had approved, even Brittany. I also explained that Tom knew the score and wouldn't be a problem. She calmed down and I could tell she was starting to come around. She looked at me and told me that it was a very cool thing I'd done, but she wasn't going to be the centre of a gangbang with seven guys, not all at once anyway. She would however take them all on one at a time, in private. "Fair enough," I said, "you get yourself ready and I'll send your first present in."

She looked at me shaking her head, "oh my god! For someone who knows so much about giving me pleasure, you can be so clueless sometimes!"

I stood there a bit confused until she went on.

"I've known about this for two minutes, I can't just lay down ready to be fucked by seven guys. I need some time to get used to the idea. You go and get me a drink and I'll be out in a minute."

I told her no worries and went out to the guys who were all looking a bit concerned. I quickly told them the plan and suggested they help Maddie relax when she came out. I stressed that they shouldn't put any pressure on her and things will turn out fine.

I'll now let Maddie take up the story.

I was looking forward to some good birthday sex with my husband when we got back from dinner. Instead I had a house full of guys who wanted to gangbang me! I was initially annoyed, but the idea started to grow on me, only if I could have them one at a time.

Once Pete left me to return to the guys I had a quick shower to freshen up. I put on a satin robe. It wasn't particularly short or sexy but with nothing underneath, my nipples were certainly on show. I took a deep breath and out I went.

When I entered the living room the guys all stopped chatting and stared. It was Clint who broke the silence by wishing me happy birthday and giving me a hug and a quick kiss. After that I moved around to each of them for a hug and a kiss. The kisses getting more passionate with each guy. When I got back to Clint he gave me a second much more passionate kiss. After this we all just hung out chatting. But there was certainly plenty of sexual tension in the air. After my second drink, I was ready. So I said, "okay boys, we all know why you're all here, I think it's time to get this party started. I'm not sure if Pete told you but this isn't going to be a free for all. I plan on fucking each of you, one at a time in private. I'm not sure in what order, but I'm sure my husband will figure that out."

Pete was quick to respond. "Well this is a reunion, a trip down memory lane, so I think it should go in the original order."

"Sounds good to me," I said, "I'll be in my room when you're ready."

With that I headed down to my room to wait.

A few minutes later Jake joined me in the bedroom. I stood up to meet him and we shared a passionate kiss. He smelt just as good as I remembered, and I was instantly taken back to where this journey had begun. Truth be told, I could have spent ages making out with Jake and reliving our time together but I knew there were others waiting and I decided to move things along. I broke from the kiss, opened my robe and lay back on the bed. Jake quickly undressed, stood at the edge of the bed and lined his cock up with my pussy. He moved the head around my opening, getting it well lubricated. Then he started pushing it in. He worked in with short strokes, going a but further each time. He seemed to be teasing me, only penetrating me by a couple of inches after maybe a dozen strokes. I grew impatient and grabbed his hips, pulling him into me while thrusting my pelvis towards his. Unfortunately I soon discovered that he wasn't teasing me, he was just trying to control his excitement. He lost that battle when I pulled his full length into me! He groaned and I felt his cock pulsing as he shot his come inside my hot box. "Almost as disappointing as the first time," I thought. After he finished coming he withdrew and started getting dressed. He could barely look at me he was so embarrassed. Not the best start to my big night! Pete told me later that he knew things hadn't gone well when Jake came back out, he barely acknowledged anyone as he grabbed his keys and said he had to head off. Doesn't matter what the occasion is, next time he won't be invited!

Meanwhile, Dave entered the room and immediately undressed. I was still laying on the bed but sat up as he approached. I grabbed his big cock and guided it into my mouth. I had learned to deep throat since last time I was with him and I really wanted to test myself. It was a challenge but I soon had my nose pressed against his belly with his cock in my throat. He moaned and told me how fucking good it felt, but that I needed to stop or he would come. I wasn't going to be disappointed again so I backed off and lay back on the bed. With my saliva on his dick, and Jake's come in my pussy it was easy for Dave to work his big dick into me. He fucked me with steady, long strokes. It felt wonderful! I was thinking of getting my little vibrating friend buzz out so I could come, when Dave spoke up. "Pete told us not to take too long cause he didn't want you to be sore. Much as I could keep going for ages, I better finish up."

I suspect him following Pete's instructions was convenient, because I don't think he could of held out much longer anyway. He came almost as soon as he finished speaking. My night was beginning to get frustrating! I had been fucked twice, but neither were very satisfactory.

As he was getting dressed, I asked Dave how Julie was. He told me she was good but a bit jealous that she wasn't here getting some action. I told him he should have brought her along, there was plenty of dick to share. He replied that if she was here she probably would have been in the queue to have a turn with me. I laughed and said, "well things are that crazy tonight, I probably would have let her."

He just gave a little chuckle and kissed me before leaving.

Not long after Dave left I was joined by Sean, the only one tonight I had never slept with before. I had sucked his dick plenty of times, but apart from the one time he fingered me briefly, our contact had always been almost clinical. I know it sounds weird, but when I gave him a blow job it didn't feel sexual, at least to me, but rather like giving a hug to a friend. I was feeling kind of intrigued as to how it would feel to go all the way with him.

I quickly learned that Sean was more than ready to take the next step. He came straight over, lay on his side beside me and started kissing me. I must say, any doubts I had were soon gone. He was a very attentive lover. I suppose he owed me that after all the times I'd blown him without reward! He trailed kisses down my neck and onto my boobs, which he paid heaps of attention to. Having my boobs and nipples sucked really gets me going! While he didn't venture any further south with his mouth, his fingers were soon teasing my pussy. I was a bit self conscious cause it was a bit of a mess from already having taken two loads, but he didn't seem to care. He teased me by running his fingers around the outside before moving them to run up and down my slit. By the time he slid one inside I was aching for it. My pelvis was thrusting instinctively. His first finger was soon joined by a second and his thumb found my clit. He worked them in a way I'd never quite experienced before. It was so good that before long I was on the verge of coming. Now I know Pete has said before, I don't come easy and usually need the help of my vibrator. Not tonight! As my orgasm washed over me, I pulled Sean in for a tight hug and I knew in that moment that this would not be the last time him and I had sex. Once I calmed down, I looked at him and said, "that was fantastic, now fuck me!"

Sean didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly undressed and entered me. Once he got into a rhythm I thrust my hips up to meet his. He tried to slow down, I guess to make it last, but I told him to go harder and fill me up with his come. I'd had my orgasm and just wanted to give him his.

Once he came, he stayed in me and we kissed for a while until I broke away and said, "we are definitely doing this again! That's if Tracey doesn't mind."

He smiled and replied, "Tracey won't mind, not if she can have a turn of Pete. In fact, she's been wanting him for a while."

"Sounds like a win-win situation then," I said smiling. After this he climbed off me, got dressed and left, after another passionate kiss.

As I lay waiting for my next man I was thinking my night was turning out pretty good!

Next Tom entered the room. I was still mad at him, and I might have been upset to see him if Sean hadn't left me feeling so good. However, I decided to make sure he knew I still wasn't happy with him. I told him that after the way he behaved he was lucky to be here. He apologised again and said he knew this was a one off and he was grateful for it. I smiled and said, " you know, you are one of the best pussy eaters I've experienced, maybe you can show me just how grateful you are by putting that tongue of yours to good use."

I was being a bit cheeky cause I knew my pussy was very messy with three loads of come in it, and I thought he might say no. To my surprise he didn't hesitate. He dove straight in, licking me all over before focussing on my clit. Soon he added some fingers, I couldn't really be sure how many, and I was in heaven. I do come easier after the first one so I'm not sure if it was this, or if he had gotten even better. Perhaps it was just the night I'd had, but before I knew I was on my way again. Unlike with Sean though, I wasn't going to be discussing future opportunities with Tom. Once I came, I rolled onto my hands and knees and let him fuck me until he came. I was actually a little bit disconnected with him, just let him use me to get off. I don't think he minded though, as it wasn't long and he was adding to.my already sloppy box. Once he finished, I collapsed down onto my belly with my eyes closed. Tom took the hint and quickly dressed and left. I can't even tell you if he said goodbye.

By the time Ben came in I was sitting up against the head of the bed waiting. Unlike the others, he didn't appear to be in any hurry. He sat on the edge of the bed and started talking. "How have you been Maddie?" He asked.

12