Maddie's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah good." Was my simple reply.

"I've missed our sexy fun times. Cassie and I haven't been with anyone else since you pair, though the fact I'm not last tonight tells me you have." His reply sounded sad. I'm not sure if it was jealously or just disappointment that they had not been indulging in the lifestyle.

I put my hand on his knee and said, "Clint has been my only extra, and it's been a year a more since we last had sex. I'm assuming that you being here means that you and Cassie aren't against the idea of extra-marital sex, why haven't you."

He smiled and said, "after you guys we just never connected with anyone. But we certainly are interested, in fact, Pete kind of told Cassie he could organise something for her if she agreed to tonight."

"Sounds like my husband is going to do alright out of my birthday night. I think he might have arranged a similar deal with Sean and Tracey," I laughed. "Anyway, we can talk all night or you can do what you came here for and fuck me."

Ben didn't need a second invitation and pretty soon we were into it. After a little bit of foreplay he had his dick in me and was fucking me nicely. It wasn't the most invigorating sex, but it was nice. He stroked for about ten minutes before filling my pussy with its fifth load of the night. After he finished coming he got up and started dressing. We agreed to arrange a get together with our spouses in the near future.

Next was Clint. Before he had a chance to come near me I stopped him and said, "Please tell me Brittany knows you're here and why!"

Clint smiled and said, "yes she does. She wasn't keen initially, but decided it wouldn't hurt and I deserved it as we haven't had much sex lately."

I was immediately concerned. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

Clint broke into the biggest smile,. "Yeah great! She's just been very sick, as in morning sickness that lasts all day!"

"Oh my god!" I squealed. I jumped up and gave him a big hug and a kiss. "That's wonderful news."

Pretty soon our hug and kiss got serious and before I knew it, we were on the bed making out like newlyweds. Clint didn't fuck me, we made love. Of all my sex partners (apart from Pete) he was the one I had the biggest connection with. Under different circumstances, with less of an age difference, I could truly fall in love with Clint! We made love for ages, and when we finished we cuddled like true lovers. Before long our cuddling became more intense and next thing I knew we were making love again. Being aware of the time we'd already spent together, I encouraged Clint not hold off and he came fairly quickly. This time we didn't linger and he reluctantly got up and started dressing. Once dressed we shared a kiss and he was gone. It was bittersweet, I was glad to have spent the time with him but sad that it was probably never going to be repeated.

After he left I waited in bed expecting Pete to join me. When he still hadn't after ten minutes, I decided to go looking for him. I walked into the lounge room and found it empty. Pete was just returning from the front door. I asked where everyone was, as I figured we would all hang for a while. Pete told me he had planned that they would leave as they finished so him and I could spend the rest of the night together. He explained he had just been saying goodbye to Clint and was about to join me in bed. We never made it that far. I rode him in the one of the recliners. It felt nice to have him back in me, especially after the emotion of making love to Clint. Having my husband again, reminded me how much I loved him. The others were fun, but this was love. I guess he was pretty excited by the events of the evening and it wasn't long before he was pumping the eighth load of come into my very messy box.

I stayed straddling him after he came. Feeling his penis shrink and eventually fall out, followed by what felt like a gallon of come. Suddenly I heard the front door open. Pete and I looked at each other before both turning to look in the direction of the sound. I was surprised to see Dave walk in, followed by Julie. Once in the room, she stepped around him and shouted, "happy birthday you lucky thing!"

I was pleased to see her as it had been ages and I briefly forgot my naked state and stood up. Before I had a chance to feel embarrassed, Julie came up to me and gave me a huge hug. Then she pulled back, looked me in the eye and whispered, "I'm here for my turn," before leaning in for a kiss. I even surprised myself by just going with it and pretty soon we were involved in a full on make out session. As I was naked, it was easy for her hands to explore my body. I barely noticed as she manoeuvred me back and down into a chair. Julie worked her way down my neck and onto my chest, sucking each of my nipples. When she repositioned and started heading further down I suddenly got very self conscious. "At least let me clean up a bit, I'm pretty messy down there." I said hesitantly.

"Great idea!" She replied enthusiastically.

Before I knew it, she had stood and was dragging me down to the shower. I just went with it.

Julie turned the shower on and undressed while waiting for the water to heat up. I stood in a dream-like state watching her. I had seen her naked before, but this time was different. In the past she was just another person, perhaps a rival in a way, the other female in the room. This night was not the same. I was looking at her as a sexual object. Admiring her fit body. Her tiny tits were so firm and perky. Her flat stomach highlighted her very pronounced pubic mound. She had no pubic hair, not even any stubble, which I assumed (and later confirmed) meant that she had had laser treatment to keep her pussy permanently bald. Yes, she was hot, and for the first time I was turned on by another woman!

Julie broke my trance by dragging me into the shower. Once there it was a mixture of washing and exploring each other. I was quickly growing to like the sensual touch of another girl! After what seemed like hours, we got out and dried ourselves. I was still somewhat nervous but determined to see this through. I became the aggressor and dragged her into the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed. Perhaps keen to take the biggest step before I chickened out, I dove straight for her pussy. It didn't take me long to realise that eating pussy is not the drama I thought it might be, in fact I quickly realised liked it. Once I started fingering her she came in minutes. Seems I'm not too bad at lesbian love! The next hour or so was bliss! We ate each other, fingered each other, rode each other's faces and scissored. She made me come easily, like no man had ever done. And numerous times! I can't believe it took me this long to try it!

We eventually found ourselves laying on our sides, facing each other gently kissing and caressing. I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. It was then I realised that Pete and Jake were standing in the room watching us. I don't know how long they had been there, but by the look of their hard cocks I figured they must have been watching for a little while. Julie noticed I was looking at something and turned her head to see the boys. She commented on their hard-ons and then said to me, "While I have truly enjoyed what we've done, I could really go a hard cock right now."

I agreed, but did say that this wouldn't be the last time we had fun together.

"For sure!" She smiled as she kissed me. "Which one of these dicks do you want?" She asked.

"Well, I've had both of them already tonight so I'll let you decide." I replied.

"That's true. Get over here and fuck me Pete." She demanded.

Of course Pete was happy to oblige, and Dave seemed happy with her decision. Pretty soon Julie and I were being fucked by each other's husband side by side. While both men were enthusiastic, us girls really just laid back and let them take their pleasure.

Once they were done, Pete asked about the sleeping arrangements, to which Julie responded, "I've wanted this girl for a while so I'm not letting her go tonight, I'm sure you boys will be able to sort yourselves out."

She ushered them out of the room. I didn't last very long before I fell asleep in her arms.

I must have been exhausted because when I woke about ten o'clock the next morning I was in the same position. Julie was still asleep and I lay still just looking at her and thinking about the events of the previous evening. While I won't say I didn't feel some guilt at my behaviour, I didn't regret it either. I had experienced great sex with numerous people, all with my husband's blessing. Physically I felt good, though my pussy was a little sore, which wasn't surprising. When Julie eventually opened her eyes, she just smiled and thanked me for the wonderful night. She then suggested we take a shower which we did. While there was some caressing and kissing as we washed each other, we didn't get overly sexual. After we finished I grab a robe for each of us and said, "we'll go see if the boys have made our breakfast yet."

We found the Pete and Dave in the kitchen just chatting. I went to Pete and Julie went to Dave. The room was fairly quiet as we each shared a few intimate moments with our spouses. After this we made plans for the day, well actually the next two weeks because it was decided that Dave and Julie would park their RV at our place and stick around for a while. For the first week it was just the four of us, enjoying free and open sex. During the second week we introduced them to Ben and Cassie and Sean and Tracey. Us four girls found that we shared a common love of girl sex, though we each agreed we still loved plenty of male input! I'm also pleased to report that Sean's performance was not a one off that night! I'm so glad I finally went all the way with him, now we get together quite regularly. After all, he owes me plenty of orgasms!

12