All Comments on 'Maddie's Treasure'

by Shehasnicebutt2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah. But someone else may like it.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

seemed like a dash to the end after the buildup of the first few pages. Not really my cup of tea, but somehow it kept me until the end...

rml65rml65over 2 years ago

Great story would love to see more on them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it please continue this and to let us follow their journey wherever it may lead.I would like to hear more about Vivians past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, much more, love this story.

Curious MaverickCurious Maverickover 2 years ago

I'm torn on this story. The kinky uncle and aunt plant the seed of the story, but then are forgotten after a page. The dead parents develop Ava, but I didn't see the necessity of it, all the extra bits about daily life didn't pay of in the end. I say all this because the ending was incredibly rushed and a bit of a letdown after reading 6 full pages of build up. I was really enjoying the Vivian character (experienced mentor) but the reward simply never appeared.

But I'll happily read more in the future.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

I never knew this scenario could be so exciting. I must have lead a closeted life or never had the opportunity. good storey, pretty good Englsh and well written. excellent.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

I have already commented on this storey yesterday but having slept on it realise the ending is unfinished. there must be a second part surely??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous