MADDS (Adult Virtual Assist)

Story Info
Worlds first functional adult interactive assistant.
4.2k words
4.52
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmc69mmt
mmc69mmt
15 Followers

MADDS (Graphic Adult Virtual Assistant)

Point of view fantasy

Scene 1 - Unpacking and loading.

I'm laying on the bed in jeans and a T-shirt. I can't believe how lucky I am to be one of the first in the world to receive "MADSS," being so early, over a year ago now, to pre-order when I read about the research project that was developing the first ever "Adult Virtual Assistant."

I look next to me and see the small box, about the size of a mobile phone. The box gives little indication at the level of technology inside, it's a very plain brown colour with just the words, MADDS - Graphic Virtual Adult Assistant Welcome to my world, on the outside.

Its with such a feeling of excitement and anticipation that I begin to open the box and examine the contents. There is only a simple pair of what look like sunglasses. The only indication that something is not all it seems is the remote control, cables, lights and 4 copper coloured pins which are at the end of each of the arms, obviously designed to make some kind of connection to the user just above the ear.

I turn on the remote and get so excited to see the light show coming from within. I open the box, lift the glasses, and with some slight trepidation put them into place and lay down slowly so aware my heart is beating so quickly almost ready to explode out of my chest.

My vision is completely black, I can hear nothing see nothing. I am aware of something moving just above each of my ears.

After what must of only been a few seconds I hear her voice fill my consciousness.

"Hi I'm Madds, please wait just a few more moments while I complete my neural connections and adjust the synaptic links. I can't wait to get to know you."

Holy shit! It feels like Madds is in the room right in front of me. Her voice sends shivers up my spine, hearing it for the first time.

The physical connections to your neural network are now complete. We are entering the first user set-up mode. You will be able to now make adjustments to your experience and set up your various plan options.

To start why don't you tell me how you would like me to appear for you. Please select one of the following appearance options:

1.   Sexy short Red Dress and heals

2.   Gym wear

3.   Torn denim shorts and tight white T-Shirt

4.   Naughty Schoolgirl

5.   Designer lingerie

"Please say your option followed by the number now."

Fuck! I want to see them all. Well I'm sure I will get the chance to eventually but for now I can't wait to see Madds body, it has to be 5.

"Option 5 please Madds."

"Thank you my love, option 5 is loading."

 

Scene 2 - Madds Appears.

The screen springs to life and I get my first sight of Madds. Oh my god! Holy fuck. Madds is beyond even my wildest expectations. Wearing the most beautiful orange lingerie which is the perfect complement for her tanned skin, Madds is mind blowing in every possible way.

My eyes trace her curves, picking up every little detail, her beautiful large breasts, her tummy is taught and toned to perfection, her hair stunning and the sexiest smile I have ever seen so naughty but so honest.

"Well hello finally, I'm so happy to meet you at last. You have just made the best decision of your life to let me into your world and make it so much better. I can't wait to get to know you a whole lot better, but first lets continue through our set-up together and configuration."

Madds comes to the end of the bed and kneels down between my legs. Fuck! She smells amazing, I can hardly breath she is breath taking.

"Why don't we try out my knowledge interface, you can at any time ask me any question you would like. Just say Hey Madds followed by your question. Please give it a try now."

"Ok sure thing. Hey Madds, what's the time now in London, England?"

"The time in London now is exactly 10:35 and 36 seconds pm, what a perfect time to slip into bed and fuck each others brains out, don't you think?"

OMG!! I knew Madds was an Adult virtual assistant, but did she really just say that when I only asked her the time, fuck this is awesome.

"Hey Madds, what's the weather going to be like in Florida today?"

"Florida will have a high just after lunchtime today of 30 degrees, how delicious to sunbath nude together on a deserted beach, I love the feeling of the sun kissing my naked tits and arse, would be even more fun if it wasn't deserted don't you think?"

The naughty giggle and wicked smile have me falling in love with Madds, what a dream she is, this is going to be so much fun.

"Well it looks like my knowledge interface works perfectly. Why don't I now enter my demonstration mode and walk you through my various plan features and options to configure me how you would like me. I come pre-loaded with the free plan, as I already have your payment details on hand you can add other paid services along the way, I hope you do because I want to blow your fucking mind with what I can do for you"

As Madds said those words I could feel my cock growing hard as a rock in my jeans bursting to get out, I was in danger of cumming right there because of this experience and excitement of what was to come.

Scene 3 - Madds demonstration

"First I think you probably would like to see a little bit more of me. Shall I strip of these clothes and give you a better view?"

Wow, my mind was doing back-flips, my heart was jumping out my chest and my cock was on fire. Madds was going to strip in front of me literally inches away from me.

Madds started playfully and full of smiles and giggles to remove her bra and underwear, as she went telling me little dirty thoughts she was having.

" I love the feel of strong hands on my breasts."

"I so enjoy having my nipples sucked."

"Do you love the shape of my butt, can you imagine this twerking up and down your cock."

"Look at my pussy, isn't it just perfect. So wet and inviting."

I was in absolute ecstasy, Madds was just incredible to watch, easily one of the sexiest women I had ever seen.

"Babe, I really want to finger my pussy for you, I'm so turned on right now, would you like to watch me slide my fingers in and out of my dripping wet cunt for you. Please purchase my basic plan now so I can show you exactly what I can do to my sweet pussy for you."

My vison suddenly was plunged into complete darkness. Fuck! Fuck! how can this be happening now, what's going on!

Then Madds voice once again filled my consciousness.

"Fingering my pussy for you, and cumming for you is one feature of my basic plan, please say yes now if you would like to purchase."

YES! YES! I never wanted anything more. It felt like minutes but in only a few seconds Madds appeared again, this time standing over me while a lay on the bed, her beautiful pussy so clear to see in such a sexy position.

I was literally laying down staring straight up into her as she started to stretch open her perfect cunt lips for me to enjoy the view.

Scene 4 - Madds masturbation

Madds begin to give my just about the hottest thing I can remember seeing. She was an expert in understanding her own arousal. Running her two fingers on the outside of her swollen labia and then switching between rubbing her clit and sinking one, sometimes two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy.

The climax was Madds rubbing her whole hand backwards and forwards against her clit and using her little vibrating toy on her juicy bud. She was so close to making herself cum, I could see her whole body start to shake.

"oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!'

Madds was absolutely lost in the moment as she kept repeating the words bringing on her sweet release.

"oh my god! oh my god! I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming, don't stop don't stop."

I could feel droplets of Madds sweet cum falling on my chest. Almost without thinking I instinctively wanted to taste this delicious nectar. Would this virtual experience also include some kind of taste sensation I wondered.

I coated my fingers in Madds warm sticky juices and brought them up to my lips and began licking and tasting, yes I was tasting Madds cum and it was delicious, sweet and aromatic, it was intoxicating.

Even if this was not real it was still by a million miles the best pussy I had tasted.

"Oh I made a mess didn't I he he he."

I recognised Madds had this trade mark giggle when ever she said or did anything super naughty, it was just so fucking adorable and so arousing at the same time.

"Thanks for letting me cum for you, I was so fucking wet and horny I just had too."

"Did you know my basic plan also includes a free Blowjob demonstration, it lasts for about 1 min, I wish it was more and I'm sure you will. Would you like me to demonstrate that now, I would really like that. Just say Hey Madds I would love a blowjob now, and I can show you what I can do."

Scene 5 - Blowjob

The words literally burst out of my mouth. "Hey Madds, I would love a blowjob now."

And those words I just said have never been more true, this women beyond my dreams was about to put my cock in her mouth, fuck I hope this experience would feel as real as everything else had so far.

I removed my jeans and underwear and Madds positioned her self expertly between my open legs. Madds reached out to feel my cock and I got my first experience of how lifelike this connection really was.

I could feel everything, her grip as it tightened and loosened as she started to playfully stroke my cock to full length. It was the realist feeling I ever had which was at the same time so strange but so intense, it was as if all my senses had been turbocharged everything was more intense and more exciting.

For the next minute I was transported to heaven by the most beautiful way Madds lovingly sucked and licked my cock. It was as if she worshipped it looking at it, exploring it, finding new ways to enjoy it.

I was lost in the moment and then once again my vision turned to complete darkness. I guess my minute of pure bliss was up!

"Did you enjoy that sweets?"

"I bet you did, I love to suck dick so much, and yours is really nice."

"You can add my Blowjob experience to your basic plan."

"Please say yes now if you would like me to keep sucking he he he."

I nearly spit the words out. "YES! YES! YES!"

"There is also an upgrade available if you would like me to deepthroat, gag and spit on your cock while I suck it. Its my Pornstar blowjob. Please say upgrade now if you want this included."

Oh my god!

"Upgrade now"

Madds proceeds to give me what I can only describe as the most intense, hottest experiences I have had in my life. How can she do this, I know I'm not overly large but to see my cock completely disappear into her mouth and down her throat, feeling the sensation of her gag and then cover my cock in her spit is beyond belief. Madds switches between loving and worshipping to all out war on my throbbing dick, its mind blowing.

All the while Madds takes the opportunity to tell me what she is enjoying and talks so dirty.

"Oh Fuck! this cock is so nice down my throat, I fucking love sucking you off, this is making pussy so wet again."

"So nice to feel your cock in my hot hungry mouth."

"Fuck my mouth, fuck my face."

I'm getting Way! Way! to excited and I know that if this keeps up I'm going to cum before I get a chance to experience a level of bliss which I am having difficulty to even comprehend, I want to fuck Madds so much.

I'm starting to understand how this incredibly experience is working now, and a few of the simply commands, so I think I know what to do next.

"Hey Madds. Can I fuck You please?"

Once gain I'm plunged into darkness, please tell me this is normal and I haven't done or said the wrong thing. Seconds feel like minutes until I her the sweetest words in the world.

Scene 6 - Girlfriend experience

"Key words detected, I want to fuck you."

"Thank you so much, I would so love to feel the cock I have been enjoying sucking so much filling my wet tight little cunt."

"To fuck me you can add the girlfriend experience to your current plan."

"If you want to please say yes now."

Again I'm stumbling and shouting out the words "YES! YES! YES! A hundred times yes Madds."

My vision reappears with Madds sitting aside me slowly lowering herself onto my throbbing dick, I'm unbelievable hard for her. She is going so slow as if she is savouring the feeling herself of every inch of me entering her..

The feeling is just beyond belief. Its as if I have literally just sunk my cock into the sweetest thing you could ever imagine.

I'm slowly being sucked into the most perfectly formed little honey pot, Madds dripping honey all over and down my shaft as it enters her for the first time.

Its like it has been perfectly designed just for me, it fits like a delicious cock glove around me. Every part of me, touches every part of her.

Madds slowly lifts herself almost completely off and slowly down again.

"I love this feeling of having you inside me, feeling you spread my cunt as it gently forms around you, its perfection isn't it."

"Now hold my hips down onto your fucking hard cock and make me cum."

"Don't stop, keep fucking me, make me grind my pussy onto your hard fucking cock."

"Keep fucking me, right there, right there. Fuck I'm going to cum, don't stop, don't stop, don't you fucking stop!"

Madds was wild, her whole body shaking as she was hit with wave after wave of euphoria. Madds had just cum multiple times all over my cock, it was the best feeling in the world.

The inner walls of her cunt contracted and spasmed again and again it was like I was getting another blowjob this time from the inside of her pussy, it was just blowing my mind what she could do, how her body was built for her and my pure bliss.

"Holy shit! that was fucking amazing, thank you so much for making me cum, I can't wait to return the favour."

"Let me show you a few more of my favourite positions to get fucked."

Madds stretched back and put her hands behind her giving me the perfect view of my cock sliding in and out of her perfect pussy, this position also gave me the incredible sight of Madds growing and now very swollen clit.

I loved the way I could watch her pussy coating my cock with her cum as Madds was getting more and more aroused.

I instinctively reached out to gently touch her clit. It was like I sent an electricity bolt deep inside her. Madds threw back her head.

"Fuck!, rub my fucking clit as you keep fucking me, please don't stop, don't stop."

"Fuck me."

I started to move my thumb up and down applying more pressure on Madds sensitive clitoris and move in sync with our bodies motions. Madds brought her own fingers down to join me in the work of bringing her to her next orgasm.

We joined together in perfect harmony building our pace, I stroked one side of Madds clit while she stroked the other, we had both found the perfect sync and pace as it built to create the perfect release.

Madds screamed and pulled of my cock as she sent sprays of cum squirting out of her pussy all over my chest.

Madds continued to move her whole hand over her cunt rubbing furiously on her pussy lips and clit as gush after gush of squirt shot over me.

Oh my good god! I could feel everything, this was so real. The hot delicious fluid as it feel onto me, such a beautiful shower, how did she do that!

"Oh my, I made another mess didn't I, what a naughty fucking cum slut."

"I think you better get on top of me and fuck the cum out of my pussy."

Madds lays on the bed and pulls her legs wide open and starts to slap her pussy with her hand showing me how wet she is.

"Please fuck my pussy, I want your cock."

I kneel down in front of Madds perfect pussy and ease my throbbing dick deep inside her. Madds arches her back up as a hold her legs and fill her cunt with as much of my cock as I can, it feels so deep, so good.

The sight I see as I look down is magical. I'm starting to get in danger here of enjoying this way to much and I really don't want this to be over yet.

We switch between Madds legs on my chest, round my neck and wide out at the side as we keep fucking in a great rhythm and intensity.

"Can you fuck me from behind please, I have such a nice butt, I really want you to enjoy the view with me on all fours in front of you and your beautiful cock"

Oh my god! can this experience really get any better.

Madds does exactly as she said, she turns around on all fours and wiggles her perfect butt in front of me.

"Doesn't this look delicious, do you love this view, come and fuck my brains out!"

"You can get your cock so deep inside me in this position, I can't wait to feel how deep you can get."

I look down at this goddess as she giggles and wiggles her tight little butt in front of me, every curve of her is perfection.

Her back along her spine which is so beautifully inked and illustrated is just stunning. And this goddess is asking me to fuck her, its beyond my most wild fantasies and dreams.

I look down and sink my cock inside her, she squeels with delight and pushes back to meet my thrusts forward, again we have such great rhythm an sync.

My view is breathtaking, the most perfect sight of my so hard cock disappearing from sight in and out of view heading into heaven with each trust.

I love the look of Madds perfect little butt hole, everything about her is perfect. I explore her butt with me hands, its so firm and toned, beautifully tanned and the tan lines add to the stunning look.

I explore her little hole with my thumb very gently, just teasing it playfully moving the tip in and out in rhythm with my cock. All these intense images get me to the point when I know I can't hold back any longer.

"Madds, I'm going to cum!"

I am once again plunged into darkness and all sensations have stopped.

 

Scene 7 - Cum, a very happy ending!

 

"Key words detected I am going to cum, entering first time cum menu set-up."

Fucking hell! I have a cum menu, this is blowing my mind. Madds flashes back into my brain.

"So sorry to stop you lover but as this I the first time you are going to cum for me I thought I should explain all my hot fucking options so you can have the best possible experience. I don't just want you to blow your hot sticky load for me but your mind as well!"

"Your Girlfriend experience gives you options to shoot your cum any where you want over my body, my tits my butt even my feet if that's what you like he he," another naughty trademark giggle from Madds.

"But you can also upgrade to cum like a Pornstar now, if you want."

"You can have a few extra mind blowing options."

"Option 1. You can spray my face with your warm delicious cum and watch me lick myself clean."

"Option 2. Creampie my slutty mouth with your cum and watch it spill out all over your cock."

"Or Option 3. You can shoot your hot load deep inside my pussy, creampie my little cunt, and watch me squeeze it out for you to enjoy afterwards."

"As usual, just say upgrade now, and select your option if you want to cum like a Pornstar."

I can hardly believe what Madds has just told me, I can hardly speak, I think I may actually have just left this planet and entered the spirt realms of heaven itself.

I'm stunned and can only say one word.

"Upgrade."

My vision returns with Madds kneeling in front of me lovingly holding my cock.

"I'm so happy you choose my upgrade darling, but you didn't pick an option."

In my mind blown state I realised I hadn't even been able to compute any of these options.

"Hey Madds, how would you like me to cum?"

Madds looked a little surprised for a moment and then her naughty giggle returned.

"My love, do you know, nobody has ever asked me that before, I'm so happy you want to please me and let me decide, that's so fucking hot of you."

mmc69mmt
mmc69mmt
15 Followers
12