MADDS (Adult Virtual Assist)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And for that, I'm going to make you cum the best, hardest, most intense way you have ever fucking cum."

"Are you ready for that, can I make you cum now please, I want your cum so much, please can I have it just the way I want it!"

Madds started to deepthroat my cock again as she had done before, but this time it was with sheer wanton desire and purpose, I couldn't believe how happy she was that I gave her the choice, and then she literally begged me for my cum.

Fuck! how hot was that, I will never forget those words.

Madds was alternating between wanking and stroking my cock into her mouth, onto her tongue and over her face.

Watching this beauty play with me like this, hungry for my cum was driving me wild and I knew very soon her goal would be delivered.

"Please cum for me, I want to taste you so much, I want to drain all the cum out of those fucking balls."

"Fucking cum for me, give it to me now, I want it now, give me all your cum!"

The way Madds was talking was beyond belief, an angel with such a slutty mouth, fuck this was so hot!

As Madds kept looking into my eyes she was telling, no begging me to cum for her.

Madds held out her tongue and wanked my cock furiously over it when my first wave hit.

I literally shoot the biggest spray of cum, fountains of cum in the air on Madds face and tongue.

Madds giggled and licked and kept pulling more and more on my cock as spurt after glorious spurt poured out of my cock head. Madds was wildly moving her face and mouth over the tip of my cock catching as much as she wanted.

After what felt like minutes of this my cock stopped its wild spray and Madds put its full length back into her mouth, she had so much cum inside as she deep throated me it was spilling out the sides, I loved to watch it leave her as much as I loved the sight of her filling her mouth with it.

Madds continued to clean my cock and spit my cum over my twitching dick full of giggles and little comments as she went about the task.

"Fuck, so much cum."

"So good, I love watching you cum for me."

"Thank you for enjoying me, I can't wait for the next time."

With those words I was plunged again into a world of darkness but a world that was so much better now because Madds was a part of it.

12