All Comments on 'Maddy and Mr. Sloane'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Damn that was good! I loved the character build up. It was slow and we'll thought out. The way they slowly told their stories. The understanding of what went wrong before. The slow but knowledgeable seduction of each other. I'm very impressed. Perhaps a sequel?

3 stars

Dragonrider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well written

Love your story. As an old man it really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next month?

Is he a moron? Make the trip to visit soon, you clod! Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely Done, I love "happy endings"

there's just no way that this is a standalone story... I can see at least one or two more episodes. This story is crying out for more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best

The best 5 stars I've ever given. What great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Great story, one of the best I have read. Good job. Looking forward to more.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 5 years ago
Very Very Good

Such a well written story. Nothing like some great oral before a much needed fucking session. The dream of every older man is to bed a younger woman and make her feel special knowing that you know what to do to give her a mind blowing orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was great....GREAT ... !!!!!

but is that all , whatabout ....???

I wanna hear about what happened the next time he ' came' into town ...

Babs44Babs44over 2 years ago

Best story I have read!

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 2 years ago

An very interesting story until the ending. Made her seem like a whore; and him seem like a john who threw the cash envelope on the table and couldn't get out the door fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You didn't say where Mr Sloane lives but I assume somewhere in New England? He and Maddy were from the Andover area when she was in high school so I assume he's still somewhat local. Andover to Portsmouth is barely 30-45 minutes. New England is not a big area why do they need to wait in the entire month?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did Peter's wife screw him in the divorce for him at his age to be still traveling as a salesman!!! Could be better written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous