Maddy and Mr. Sloane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

I leaned forward, lifted her chin as my cock popped out of her mouth stiffly, then quickly kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues swirled before I ended the kiss and let her know I needed to taste her - I needed to go down on her.

She stood up, still in a tiny black thong and heels. I followed suit, my rigid cock bouncing stiffly and excited for whatever was to happen next. The slow Motown tune playing seemed appropriate for a slow dance before we proceeded to the bed, so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her almost naked body against mine. My hard cock pressed between us, angled sharply off to my left, as we swayed to an old R&B tune. My hands reached down to cup her cheeks as we slow danced as close as two bodies can get.

"Still remind you of dancing in high school?" she whispered.

"Kinda," I replied. "Except for the no clothes part."

She smiled at my reply, grabbed my bouncing cock and turned away. "Follow me to the bedroom," she said over her shoulder. A big queen size bed was about ten feet away.

"Is it a long walk?" I inquired.

"Several days journey," she said, as she pulled me by my raging hard-on towards the bed.

"I need to stop and get something to eat, then," I joked.

We arrived at the bed, she let go of my cock and lay down on the bed on her back, her feet on the floor. She reached down to frame her pussy with her slender hands, the move forcing her soft breasts together, cradled between her upper arms. Her nipples stood hard and firm and ready for attention. I would get there, but first things first. What an amazing sight. I thanked my lucky stars.

"You could eat this," she cooed softly, as she gently rubbed her panty clad pussy with one hand..

I threw a nearby pillow down on the floor next to the bed and kneeled down between her splayed legs. She pulled another pillow from the bed to prop up her head so she could watch me as I settled in for a session of dining pleasure. She moved her hands back to lightly touch her breasts as I took up position. The way she lay on the bed accentuated the soft rise of her mons, still barely covered in the sheer lacy fabric of her tiny black thong. Her mound rose seductively from her flat tummy and smooth thighs. I'm not sure I had ever seen a more protruding or provocative sight. I removed her heels without ever taking my eyes off the treasure that lay beckoning between her legs.

I settled in and moved her legs farther apart as I scooted closer and took up residence. I slid both hands up and down the fronts of her thighs, admiring the smooth tautness of her skin. My thumbs would graze by the silk-encased rise of her flesh as I got closer and closer to my goal. I leaned up as far as I could go and looked into her eyes as my fingers hooked the thin material of her thong and pulled it down - slowly. My gaze never left hers as I slid the dainty material down her legs and tossed it aside without looking. I smiled.

"Won't be needing those," I said.

"Oh, no," she claimed, like a young damsel in distress. "My last line of defense."

I gazed lovingly at her exposed flesh. She was shaved smooth but for a modestly coifed tuft of pubic hair floating just above her now open pussy. The long slice of her outer labia framed the most beautiful sight. Her juicy pink inner lips were folded open and tapered up to a tangle of tight furls surrounding the tight glistening nubbin of her clitoris. It was clearly engorged and swollen and I licked my lips in anticipation.

I smiled, leaned down slowly and gently kissed her nether lips as I would have her mouth - a soft, sweet, innocent kiss. I may have been kissing her bare pussy for the very first time, but I was going to take my time and make sure she enjoyed my exploration. I looked up into her eyes as my tongue came into play. I flattened it and gave her a long slow lick up to the tiny cluster of glistening lips where her clitoris was barely exposed. With a gentle probe, a little wiggle and a moan, my tongue found her tiny clit and I watched her face as I swirled its minute circumference the first time or two.

"Oh, Peter," she proclaimed in a moaning whisper. It was the first time she had used my name and I kind of liked it.

"What happened to Mr. Sloane?" I joked.

"I think we left him on the dance floor," she whispered. I smiled.

I started out with the gentlest softest licks possible, gauging her response by the sounds she made and the way her body squirmed under my tongue. Of course, the more I licked and kissed her, the more her womanly secretions let me know as well that she was on the path to arousal. I took it slow, kissed her thighs, sucked her clit gently with my pursed lips, and lapped her labia like I had never tasted anything better. The fact was, I hadn't. She tasted divine - her liquids clean and clear. My own muffled moans and haphazard breathing let her know that I was into it and I was not going nowhere for the count.

As I ate her sweet young pussy, my hands wandered over her body. For a few minutes I fondled her breasts as I dined. Their fullness was so very noticeable as she lay on her back - her breasts round mountains of soft quivering flesh. But, eventually, my palms squeezed under her bottom as I cradled the whole of her ass in my hands and lifted her up. I felt like I was feeding on the trough of life; dining on the most delectable flesh imaginable.

As I lifted her ass up off the bed a little, I felt her feet dig in so she could assist in the lift. I alternated between the softest tip-of-the-tongue licks imaginable and a devouring French kiss of soaking wet pussy flesh. Her juices were flowing and I couldn't get enough. I really couldn't. The more she dripped and oozed her sweet clear girly cum, the more I assiduously inhaled it. I didn't want to miss a drop.

But my senses told me that slow was going to be the key here; that taking the gentle approach would yield the best results. At least my brain, which had lost considerable blood flow in the past few minutes, was telling me to pull back and see what happens. So I did.

I spread my fingers so I was completely cradling her soft cheeks and I pulled back so just the tip of my tongue, and sometimes the flat of my tongue, were engaged with her clit. I could tell within seconds that I had hit pay dirt. Maddy's whole body began to rise and squirm under my gentle twiddling tongue and her body language and speech patterns reinforced the approach. Her head was now arched back in ecstasy as one hand clasped her soft breast and the other clutched my head. Her language, what I could discern of it, was pleading and positive.

"Mmmpphhffuck, Peter...ummmm, yes, there, fuck, right there. Mmmhmmm - don't stop...fuck...don't stop!!"

I wasn't going to stop. I had every intention of sucking her right through an orgasm.

There are very few magical moments in life. But one of them, hands down, is that moment when you are in cunnilingual bliss and your lover releases in your mouth. I could tell we were moments away from that, so I kept up the steady, but soft, thrumming of her clit with my tongue, as I grasped her ass and held her steady and strong.

"I'm cumming..." she managed to blurt out before going silent. "Fuck, I'm..."

Her body tensed like a coiled spring and her verbal exhortations halted for a few seconds. Our bodies rose, the moment tensed...and then as I felt my mouth flooded with a tangy syrup so much different than her lubrication to that moment, I knew that her orgasm had arrived. She spasmed and jerked as I held on tight and sucked down the warm wanton liquids of her climax.

I slowly subsided, but with purpose. I gauged her comedown and pulled back slowly, allowing her to slowly relax and collapse. My hands rested and brought her ass back to the bed. My mouth slowly retreated from its intimate connection and I felt her body begin to soften again. With a few pecks and kisses, I pulled back and gazed down at her.

"Fuck, Mr. Sloane. Where did you come from again?" she joked.

"I was just minding my own business in Profile when I was confronted by a lovely young nurse a couple of months ago. Not my fault," I laughed.

"Mmmm. Well, serendipity shined on us that day, I would say. A few minutes this way or that - I wouldn't be lying here in a post orgasmic bliss," she stated.

I pulled back to look at her exquisite body. Her legs were spread and her pussy gaped open and dripping.

"Quite a lovely sight, young lady," I opined.

A few minutes had passed and Maddy was showing signs of life again.

"So bring that big old cock up where I can see it," she commanded. She slid back toward the middle of the bed, bringing her pillow with her.

I could get with that program. I stood up and crawled onto the bed where she lay. My cock had softened a bit during my oral forays, but it wouldn't take much to reinvigorate his energy. I hung heavily and swayed with the movements as I positioned myself astride her face, my knees above her head. I leaned forward on to all fours so my cock dangled thickly right over her face. I felt her gently grab my shaft and guide the tip to her mouth. I moaned as I felt her mouth engage with the tip and her tongue begin to swirl its magic.

I felt my erection return with a vengeance and began to lightly pump my hips as she sucked hungrily. Her hands were aiding in the show as one hand wrapped around the root and the other gently fondled my ball sac. She communicated her own enthusiasm through whimpering moans and an occasional gag on too much cock.

I felt her disengage, only to turn her focus to my heavy balls. She almost hummed as she took one, then the other, into her mouth. My thick shaft lay heavily on her face as her murmuring moans sent intimate vibrations through my core. She stopped for a second and I heard a plaintive request.

"Peter?"

I scooched down so I could hear what she had to say.

"I want you to fuck me," she said in the softest and most soothing voice. "Really fuck me. Please."

I looked into her eyes so she could gather my answer in wordlessly. Of course, I would fuck her. I kissed her gently, our tongues dancing tentatively, before I pulled back and looked into her beautiful dark eyes.

"Of course, baby."

I gathered my forces and kneeled between her spread legs. As I looked into her eyes, I steered my throbbing erection down towards her entry. Her hands guided me as we looked deeply at one another. We were about to fuck.

I leaned on my elbows and let her play with my cock. I could feel her dip the tip into her wet folds several times. It was like she was teasing herself with a hard cock - knowing full well that it would be deep inside her before too long. I played the game too as I pushed forward just enough to engage the tip, and then pulled back. She giggled as we played this cat and mouse game. But it wasn't a game one could play for long. The giggling and dipping and barely entering were only the beginning.

I felt her stop and firmly place the bulbous tip of my erection at that lovely soft indentation that signaled her vaginal entry. We both stopped the frivolity and got serious. She had guided me there, so she now pulled her hand away and put her arms around me. I was free to take control...and I did.

I spread my legs so my knees formed a tripod with my upper body, giving me maximum control. I pushed up on my arms so I could look down into her eyes as I slowly and gently entered her body. She was looking up at me with a sense of wonderment.

She'd told me her sexual history, to some extent, at dinner. This was not her first rodeo. But both of us were so absorbed in this moment that one could have been fooled. It was a slow and incredibly intense entrance - measured in inches and seconds, but feeling like it was the introduction to a fuck for the ages.

As I looked deeply into her eyes, I pushed in and out, going a little deeper each time in. I'm a well-endowed guy, but I was still going to make her appreciate and beg for every inch. And I was going to take my time getting there; marshalling the inches for maximum effect. I was almost all the way in when I slightly adjusted my position and, looking deep into her gorgeous brown eyes, sank in to the hilt.

She gasped, I groaned, and our bodies began to grind together in a natural animal dance of lust. With slow circular movements of my hips, I pushed into the max just before retreating to a point where the tip of my cock was barely engaged...only to sink in again. She let out a deep guttural moan with each slow inward thrust as the pace slowly increased. I would like to think this took minutes to reach a crescendo. But time was moving fast now and I knew that it was only moments until our desires would overwhelm us both and we would begin to really...fuck.

But now I was inside and there was no gate or time keeper. We were on our own. We could have rushed this to orgasm within minutes. But I wanted to make this last. I wanted to drag this fuck out for as long as I could. And from what I could tell, so did she. What was the rush? It was only in our heads.

I pushed up strong on my hands so my body hovered above hers. I looked down into her eyes as I began a deep steady pump of cock into pussy. There was no pretense. It was just a straight ahead pumping fuck of the first order. I watched her eyes search mine as my cock entered her deeply - over and over and over again.

"Yessss," she exhorted loudly. "Oh, yeah. Fuck, yeah," she said in an almost nasty growl. I took that as a sign that the time for soft gentle fucking was over. We were entering a new stage - and we were both ready for deep and rough.

I reared back, rose up, and rammed my cock so deep inside her I was afraid I was going to come out the other side. She responded with an "ooommppff" and met each thrust thereafter with a rise of her own hips. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide. I was pushed up high enough that I could clearly see her big soft breasts bouncing wildly with each deep pumping thrust. God, I had never seen a sexier sight. It only inspired me to go deeper and harder and faster.

Her words, if you could call them that, were encouraging. And I found weird noises escaping my own mouth that made no sense, but were still fraught with meaning. As I fucked this young woman with as much gusto as I could muster, one thing became perfectly clear. If I kept going, I was going to cum, and soon.

It took some serious gumption to halt my prickly assault. But I also knew there was no timekeeper and we would get there sooner or later. I pulled out. She looked at me with consternation at first glance, but quickly adapted to a new position. I wanted to watch her ride me. I wanted to watch her fuck.

So I took my fat waggling erection and turned over on my back. She didn't need any guidance. She knew where we were headed and I wouldn't be surprised if it is exactly what she wanted at that moment too. Make it last. Make this fuck last.

She moved quickly and with purpose. The purpose was to get me back inside her as soon as possible. Worked for me. As she swung her long lean leg over to straddle me, she reached down with her free hand to grab my stiff quivering cock. Within seconds I was seated at her entrance and she sunk down to the hilt with a deep groan.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Sloane...that feels so good."

I couldn't disagree. I looked up in amazement as this beautiful young woman mounted me. At first she sat up, back straight, her beautiful breasts protruding proudly off her slender frame. She closed her eyes and gently rose up and down the length of my rigid cock - impaling her lovely body on my cock. I rested my hands on her flared hips, feeling her body rise and fall. Her breasts jiggled softly as she rode me and the moment seemed frozen in time.

She leaned toward me and placed her hands on my shoulders. Her large breasts swung forward; dangling and swaying seductively as she moved. As I reached up to cradle her supple flesh, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a sly smile.

"Best dance party...ever," I whispered.

"Mmhmm," she replied, dreamily.

"God, Maddy. Your body..." I didn't complete my sentence. The look in my own eyes and the rigidity of my penis were testament enough to my current frame of mind. "You're amazing." Her big round soft breasts slid in and out of my static hands as she began to slide back and forth along the length of my erection with a focused purpose.

My hands wandered - I couldn't keep them off of her. There was so much to explore and her skin was so smooth and supple. Never had I thought we'd be here - in her bed - when I had first seen Maddy in her nurse's uniform so many months ago. Yet, here we were - fucking.

I began to lift my hips to meet hers as we began to get into a deep sexual rhythm. I could feel her intensity building as our bodies began to bump together in earnest. She moved back to sitting straight up. I reached down and began to rub her clit with my thumb as Maddy rode me like a pogo stick - bouncing up and down with closed eyes and bouncing tits. God, they were amazing - the way they moved and swayed and bounced and jiggled. And now there was the added sound of her thighs and ass slapping down on my body - creating that loud thwacking sound of two bodies in intense coitus.

I thought about stopping to switch positions and hold off the inevitable. But, it felt so right and I decided to ride this through and cum inside her pussy.

"Fuck, Maddy...you're gonna make me cum, baby," I growled.

"Mmmm, good, Mr. Sloane! Fuck me! Fill me! Give me your cum!" she groaned back. She was on fire now and her entire body was fucking my stiff cock as I met her crashing descents with hard upward thrusts. "Shoot it inside me, baby!!" she screamed.

The moment was too much. The position, her body, the visuals, the intense fucking, the tightness, the sounds...all led to that moment of intense release.

"Fuck! Maddy! I'm gonna..." Another sentence incomplete. I came quickly and intensely. I felt my cock spasm and throb as I shot a huge thick load into her bouncing body. She felt it too, I could tell. Her own moans followed mine as my release entered her and she looked down at me with a smile.

She leaned down on my shoulders again and lifted her body up. My cock fell stiff and glistening down onto my stomach. And as she rose above me and lifted one leg up, we both watched her pussy as a few drops of cum dripped out of her perfect core. They fell onto the length of my shaft as we both gazed in awe. Without missing a beat she brought her pussy down on my shaft and pressed her juicy slit down on the underside of my cock...and began to slide back and forth.

"Mmmmm. D'you like that, Mr. Sloane?" I laughed at the absurdity of the question.

"Eh...so so," I joked. She smiled and leaned down for a kiss. We transitioned from intense fucking to a series of soft gentle kisses with ease. It all felt so natural, so right.

She finally flopped down next to me and we cuddled together on her small bed in her tiny apartment. All was right with the world at that moment.

We relaxed and snuggled for the next half hour - talking idly and lightly touching each other. It was then I looked at the time and realized I might have overstayed my welcome. Maddy didn't need to work the next day, but I did and I hadn't come prepared to spend the night.

"Damn, Maddy. I didn't realize how late it is. I should...go."

She protested a bit, but I was already out of bed and gathering my strewn clothes together. She watched as I got dressed and smiled. As I slipped on my shoes, she emerged from bed and threw on a short little slip thing that barely covered her ass. It barely covered her breasts too and she looked positively sinful in such an exposed state. She'd just been naked with me in bed, but suddenly seeing her barely covered made my pulse race again.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers