Maddy and Mr. Sloane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wandered over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As she stood by the sink, sipping from her glass, I sauntered over to say goodbye and take my leave. I wrapped my arms around her slender form and placed them on her belly. She put her glass down, gave a soft moan and pressed her bottom against me. My resolve evaporated quickly as I felt her soft flesh pushing back against mine. I knew she could feel my hardness as I leaned down to kiss her neck and felt her grind back against me.

"Are you sure you have to leave, Mr. Sloane?" she purred. "The night is still young."

"Fuck, Maddy," was all I could reply. My hands felt her warm luscious body through the satiny fabric of her slip as my brain turned to mush and my cock turned to steel. I lifted her slip up above the sexy curves of her ass and hips as she leaned forward onto the counter. I growled. How could I resist this? How could I leave just yet? I couldn't, was the answer. I didn't.

She moaned at the sound of my zipper descending and wiggled her ass. My cock was resurrected and obviously ready for one more round before my departure. But this wasn't going to be a sexy fuck on the bed; this was going to be a shorty standing quickie at her kitchen counter. I extracted my meaty erection and rubbed it against her smooth cheeks. She moaned and slightly spread her legs for me. I looked down at the shapely curves of her body from the rear - a view I knew I would never tire of - ever.

She gasped as I grabbed my cock by the root and slid the tip up and down her glistening slit. As she pushed up on her toes and raised her hips, I slipped back into the warm silky confines of her pussy with a growl.

"Ahhhhh, fuck, Maddy."

As I sunk back into the hilt she let out a long deep groan. I knew I had hit pay dirt, but I also knew this was going to be a quickie. So did she.

With little more fanfare, I placed my hands on her flared hips and pulled out, only to sink back in again to the hilt.

"Fuck!" she implored. "Just...fuck!"

I ramped up quickly. I was so deep and she was so wet, our fuck escalated within seconds. I'd been back inside her for less than a minute when I grabbed her flared hips and began to fuck her - hard - and with force - standing doggy. She was with me for every pumping thrust. I felt empowered and I felt dominant. I pushed her head down toward the counter as she put her hands out to anchor herself against the tile backsplash. I grabbed her hair with my left hand, as my right slapped the side of her butt cheek.

"Yessss," she implored through gritted teeth. "Fuck me!"

I did. I fucked her. But this wasn't a gentle loving fuck. This was deep and needy and hard. I began to plunge into Maddy with a power that almost scared me, but for the fact that she was responding with such positive reinforcement. The sounds of our parallel groans and the thick smacking sounds of our flesh slamming together permeated the small apartment.

I pulled her hair back hard as she braced her hands, fingers spread against the wall. She pushed back to meet my pounding thrusts and neither one of us was going to keep this up for long. Without letting go of her hair, I reached around in front and found her pussy with my right hand. With two fingers rubbing her clit, I rammed into her with animal ferocity.

"Come all over this cock, Maddy. Fuck...!"

Faster and faster we went, until I felt my groin pulsating, getting ready to shoot her full. With a cry that came out of nowhere, I released as I felt her own body squirm and buck in climax. We kept it up for a few more strokes before easing down and back. I pulled back and my cock fell heavily out of her dripping hole. A dollop of our combined juices fell down her thighs to the floor as we both stood silent for a minute and caught our collective breath.

As our heavy breathing slowly subsided, I pulled her back up off the counter and she turned to face me with a wicked smile.

"Couldn't leave just yet, huh?"

"Nope," I replied. "But, I really should go now." She smiled and watched as I tucked my cock away and zipped up.

"Just a little quickie before you go?" she asked. I laughed.

"You might say that. But...I'll be back, Maddy. Next month. Plan on it."

I leaned into give her a kiss as she pulled her slip back into place. She put her hand on my face tenderly.

"I will," she said quietly. I straightened up, saw myself to the door and turned to face her as I opened the door and held it to look back at her.

"See you next month...Mr. Sloane."

"Bye, Maddy." I closed the door behind me, skipped down her step toward the street and headed back to my hotel with a huge smile on my face.