Maddy & The Carpet Fitters

Story Info
Attractive mature woman tempted by two carpet fitters.
13.2k words
4.45
12.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy put down her brush and stepped back from the easel, feeling happy with her progress on the work so far. She ran her eyes over the large canvas from one side to the other. "Yep. That seems to work..." she said aloud to herself, satisfied that the changes seemed to have made the difference she had been seeking. The painting was the rear view of an attractive nude woman, apparently just having recently stepped out of her shower, her generously curvy body reclining on a couch which stood beneath a window.

The woman's dark curly hair cascaded down across her back like a waterfall, while her damp and sensual skin was lit by a single light source from above. Maddy smiled contentedly, tilting her head and checking out the quality of the light glistening off the woman's ass in particular. She had decided to change the angle of the light-source as it shone down upon the woman's damp skin and was now convinced that the changes worked correctly.

She rinsed out her brush and stood it in the drain pot, deciding to take a well-earned shower herself as a reward for her work. It had been warm in the studio today, the August Hampshire sun shining incessantly on the window had caused her to work with the blinds closed practically all morning. It will be good to shower, relax and chill out for at least a little while before she continued working on the painting later.

Maddy stepped out of the studio, intending to head straight upstairs to the en-suite bathroom, just in time for her plan to be interrupted by the gentle ringing of her doorbell. She spun around and opened the front door of her cottage.

"Hi Maddy!" She was greeted by the beaming smile of her neighbours' son Ben, standing almost to attention on the doorstep with a parcel in the palm of his upturned hand.

"Hi Ben...good to see you. How's it going?"

The handsome teenager smiled broadly and nodded. "I'm fine thank you," he replied cheerily, unable to resist running his eyes over the woman's tight t-shirt and the firm and shapely breasts it contained, before looking up to her face again. "Mum asked me to call over and give you this parcel. It came yesterday while you were out and she totally forgot to give it to you, sorry."

Maddy took the package he was offering her and grinned. She'd noticed the interest he showed in her shapely body, as this had not been the first time he had done something similar. But what was different today was that he did it while holding her parcel; it's box wrapped securely within plain brown paper, to hide what the mysterious package contained. Had he suspected what was in it? No... surely not, how could he? The package was unmarked and, to the touch, contained a rectangular box but had nothing which could identify it. Ben was barely nineteen and surely had never come across a parcel like this before, but what if his mother had? Maybe she might have guessed the contents judging by the shape, size and weight of the parcel.

Lost in her thoughts for a moment, she realised that Ben was still standing in the doorway, his body shifting uncomfortably from side to side as he continued to inspect her t-shirt and potentially undress her with his eyes.

"Wow...that's great Ben, thank you! Make sure you thank your Mum for taking it in. It's my new electric toothbrush. My old one packed up and I've been using a manual model for a few weeks, but it's not the same."

Electric toothbrush my fanny, she thought to herself, believing it to be a lame excuse but the best thing she could think of under the circumstances. Ben grinned in response and shrugged, giving her a dismissive 'not really interested' look.

"New toothbrush hey? Well I hope it has batteries supplied..." he paused suddenly, straightening up as he realised he had a way of spending more time with his attractive and very cute neighbour. "...or would you like me to go the shop and get some for you?" he added.

"No thanks," Maddy replied kindly, shaking her head. "It's too kind of you, but I'm sure they have supplied batteries or a charger with it, or something."

Ben's shoulders dropped dejectedly.

"But are you sure you don't want to open it and check before I leave you? I can come in and wait while you check it over."

Unfortunately for Ben she knew exactly what he was up to and she wasn't going to fall for it one little bit. Maddy smiled politely and took a step back into the hallway, closing the door a few inches.

"No, it's fine...really it is, Ben. Thanks for the offer though. But if you'll excuse me I have to go and carry on working. Make sure you say hello and thanks to your Mum for me as well!"

Without another word she stepped back and closed the door firmly in his face.

##########

Maddy went straight upstairs, taking the package along with her.

She couldn't help but chuckle to herself as she climbed the stairs, at the thought of her young neighbour holding her new vibrator in his hand without even knowing it. But how could he know? Maybe his mother had been nosey, and opened the package to see what was inside. But that wasn't likely. Maddy didn't know her all that well, but she just couldn't imagine Margo doing such a thing.

Throwing the package down onto the bed, she glanced at the clock on the wall. Twelve-thirty p.m. Plenty of time to have a few minutes to herself and be ready for the carpet fitter calling at two.

She stepped into her en-suite bathroom and turned on the flow of water, the room soon starting to fill up with a cloud of steam as she stepped out to undress herself. The package was in the centre of the bed where she had left it. She picked it up and tore open one end of the brown paper wrapper, not being able to resist taking a look at her latest purchase.

Maddy felt a tentative twinge inside her as she opened the box and took out it's contents-- a black dildo vibrator, over 7 inches long and made of flexible silicone. The toy had a perfectly formed and realistic glans at its tip, with a series of three-dimensional veins running down the sides to increase the sensations for the user as the toy was pushed inside the body. Maddy sighed with satisfaction, for the vibe was highly detailed, even down to the realistic folds of foreskin beneath its head. There might not be time to test this out at the moment, but she would no doubt ensure she made time in the evening to test out the capabilities of this bad boy after the carpet fitter had gone.

Leaving the vibrator on the bed she slipped off her t-shirt, leggings and sneakers, leaving her standing in just her bra and white cotton panties. She glanced into the mirror, looking herself over from head to toe, keen to note just what Ben, her young neighbour, found so attractive and eager to be around. She smiled, inwardly congratulating herself.

Yep. Looking from Ben's perspective there was certainly little doubt that she would fit the bill as the standard definition of a milf. At one hundred and fifty pounds, her five feet nine form looked perfectly honed in the mirror-- the slightly generous curves around her hips and firm breasts accentuated by her narrow waist and toned stomach. Reaching behind her she slipped off her bra and pushed her cotton panties down her legs, flicking them up onto the bed with her toes as she turned to enter the bathroom.

These past few months it had become clear to her that Ben had been developing into manhood at quite a pace. One minute she had seen him as this weedy freckled kid, who had mostly annoyed the hell out of her whenever she heard his whining squeak of a voice as he played in the street. To then suddenly develop within the blink of an eye; his body becoming more muscular due to the sports he was now involved in, and his handsome, almost chiselled features, topped off with a shock of tousled blonde hair. Several visits ago she had also noted that he undoubtedly had the most arresting blue eyes for a youngster, which he was almost always using now to undress her whenever they met each other.

As she thought of his eyes Maddy felt her pussy walls twitch, almost involuntarily. If she had been twenty years younger then she might have thought of Ben as being quite a catch.

Maddy pulled back the cubicle door. A blast of hot, steam-filled air hit her body as she stepped inside, pulling the door firmly shut behind her. She gasped and moved directly into the streaming water, lifting her face up while twisting her body beneath the invigorating flow. She had always enjoyed the feeling of warm water coursing down over her naked body, and it was no different now. The droplets caused pinpricks of heat to form across her back and breasts as she slowly turned herself fully 360-degrees in the hot confined space.

She paused and faced the jets, her eyes closed. Maddy licked the hot water into her mouth, enjoying the taste and refreshing flavour of it. Her senses tingled from the stimulating effect of the hot liquid as it powered down to hammer across her skin.

Reaching out to the dispenser, she dribbled a blob of gel soap into her palm and ran her hands across her chest and shoulders, spreading the soap out as far as possible before reaching out to top it up again. Her perfectly formed nipples were already hardening from the effects of the hot water which were battering down upon them.

Almost automatically her thoughts turned back to her new vibrator. "My God! If only it had been fully waterproof..." she thought. "How I could use it right at this moment."

Maddy gasped as her mind began to work overtime under the stimulating heat of the shower; linking the two subjects which had been on her mind most during the past half-hour, and creating an erotic vision to stimulate the rising need of her body.

Maddy imagined herself in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell ring. She walked across the hallway dressed only in her white bra and cotton panties, opening the door slowly, preparing for her uninvited visitor.

Her young neighbour Ben pushed the door open. His body was naked from the waist up, with only a loose pair of shorts to cover up his modesty. His smooth muscular skin shone and glistened with sweat; his eyes wide as he feasted on her state of undress.

Without saying a word she turned and walked into the lounge, heading across the room to finally stand in front of a roaring fire; the bright orange and yellow flames flicking out and around her near-naked body, tantalising the young man and helping to inflame his own passions.

Ben followed her into the room, his loose shorts now tented in front of him due to his erection, and he watched her in silence as she ran her hands sensually up and down her body. Maddy chewed at her lip suggestively, conscious of his young eyes tracing a path from her head to her toes, for it was obvious to her what the young man wanted-- to slowly remove her undergarments from her lithe and sexy body and feel his own hands running across her naked flesh.

Maddy moaned softly in the shower and reached out for the conditioner, squeezing a small portion of the smooth pale liquid out into her palm from the plastic bottle which hung from the rack. Placing the bottle down again she began to spread the white fluid out across her fingers. It smelled fresh; of cleanliness and summer fruits, her favourite fragrance when she needed rousing.

She began to spread it out across her breasts and stomach and eventually dropped a hand down to her mound, lubricating her short dark landing strip as she pushed two slippery fingers across the folds of her sex. The sound of the streaming water thundered within her ears as she leaned back carefully against the wall, lifting one foot to rest it on a low shelf in the cubicle for balance. She managed to kick a couple of bottles of shower gel off it in the process to make more room. Satisfied that her balance was now settled, Maddy opened her legs wider, allowing her fingertips to drift more deeply inside her body.

"You want me, don't you?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Within her head, Maddy saw Ben's reaction to her question clearly, and he did not need to speak in answer. His eyes were burning like fire as he reached down to stroke the length of his cock within his pants, a dark circle of precum staining the surface of the khaki material. He took two steps toward her and tentatively found her erect left nipple with the tip of his index finger. He ran his fingertip in circles around her sensitive bud, teasing it and ensuring that it swelled up even further beneath his touch.

"Oh christ!" she said breathlessly, her body beginning to tremble in anticipation of what was to come.

Maddy imagined herself watching transfixed as Ben hooked a finger under the strap of her bra, pulling it down over her soft and smooth shoulder until the cup began to fall away from her breast, revealing the angry purple bud beneath. He dropped his mouth onto it and bit down, thrashing it with the tip of his tongue as he held it firm. She squealed out loud, the pain suddenly shooting out through her breast into the rest of her body. But after a few moments the initial pain eased and she found herself awash with a subtle warmth as his rhythmic sucking imparted a new sensation into her flesh.

The handsome young man released her from his grip and spun her around, raising her arms up to hold onto the fireplace. The heat from the orange flames burned against her soft pale skin as he kicked her legs apart and gripped her bra-strap, ripping it apart with his strong young hands. "Fuck!" she cried out as the heat of her body rose; Maddy unsure of whether her discomfort was coming from the fire or from the burning erotic flames she felt rising within. She gasped aloud as Ben gripped her panties, to suddenly tear the thin material from her body with his animalistic actions. She heard the rustle of clothing as he dropped his shorts, finally releasing his cock from the confines of his clothing.

Maddy drew in a long deep breath, his young scent strong and pungent, a sweet and tasty aroma which caused her head to spin. She glanced back over her shoulder, seeing the need in his eyes. Looking down she saw his cock for the first time; nine inches of man-meat, as straight as a pool cue and shining temptingly in the firelight. Her mouth dried and she licked her lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Maddy. Fuck you like you've never been fucked before," he growled, the youth finally letting the virile young man come to the fore and take control.

Maddy's heart was beating fast, her body swamped with arousal as she drove her fingers deep inside her body, imagining the passionate sparks which would no doubt be crashing between them as he thrust his cock deep between her legs. She moaned softly, pushing out and opening up her bottom to the powerful force of the warm and sensual shower water, as it ran down across her crack. Waves of pleasure ripped through her body as she imagined him crushing himself against her. Maddy growled; her fingers becoming his cock-- long and sleek, its hardness pushing into her slit from behind, eager to possess her. She whimpered as he ran his hands all over her; her own free hand moving eagerly across her naked flesh to emulate him. Lost in her desire as she fucked herself, her need for a hard climax was rising within her, helped along by the fantasies she was forming in her own head of her young neighbour.

It was then that she became aware of something else; an external sound which broke her concentration and caused her mind to suddenly re-focus. A rhythmic electronic beeping from the lane outside as a truck reversed toward her gate.

"Shit. It can't be...." she cursed, reaching up to shut off the water behind her.

Maddy grabbed for a towel, and rubbed off the excess water from her body. Reaching up to the patterned window, she pushed it open a little further and saw the carpet fitters van parked up in the lane, with two male fitters inside it.

"Fuck! They're early!" she spat, quickly drying herself off in readiness for the knock upon her door. She pulled on her robe just as the doorbell rang and quickly headed down stairs, a little angry with her unexpected callers that her rather nice erotic fantasy had been curtailed before she had a chance to finish.

"Hopefully they won't take too long," she thought, remembering her new toy that was waiting for her in the bedroom.

###########

"Morning. Bring your things in here..."

The two men had already started to empty their van, carrying a collection of toolboxes and power tools down the path toward the cottage as she opened the door.

After their unexpectedly early arrival she had managed to dry herself off sufficiently to drag on a bra and cotton briefs, under a loose-fitting sundress which buttoned down the front. Her ardour now dampened for the moment, she found that she had composed herself enough so that she greeted them with a smile on her face.

"You're a bit early aren't you? I wasn't expecting you for another hour at least. Would you like a drink?"

Maddy was conscious of her face still feeling a little flushed from her exploits in the shower, and she hoped that this was not too obvious to the two men who were now standing before her.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We had a cancellation and the office should have called you. I'll mention it when I get back. I'm fine for a drink at the moment thanks. I'm Steve and this is Kyle; he's gonna be helping me out today if that's alright with you?"

Steve smiled broadly and held out a large hand towards her. He was in his early forties she estimated. His head was quite bald and tanned and his eyes were large and attractive, appearing to twinkle at her in the bright muted sunlight.

"I'm Maddy. Pleased to meet you," she replied, enjoying the grip of the firm handshake she received and noticing the subtle rippling of his chest beneath his white tee-shirt.

Hmmmm. Very nice, she thought.

"Hiya. I'm Kyle."

Steve's sidekick was younger, in his early twenties perhaps. He waved at her cheerily as he put down a large heavy box in the hallway. Kyle wasn't quite as muscular as his older work-mate, reminding her instead of a few of the dream-filled arty-types she had found herself mingling with in art college.

"Pleased to meet you, Kyle. Feel free to leave your tools down here in the hallway until you need them."

She smiled inwardly to herself as she stood quietly to one side of the small entrance hall and watched them bring in the equipment they needed to carry out the job-- two toolboxes containing hand tools, drills etc. The rolls of new carpet were left outside on the pathway for the moment. She had almost completely forgotten her initial embarrassment after first being interrupted during her shower, and was now quite enjoying watching these two attractive strangers getting ready to carry out the work they needed to do. Maddy smiled inwardly to herself, thinking it better to have a pair of good-looking strangers in her home rather than a couple of ugly ones.

The older man, Steve, had paused; his hands resting on his hips as he took time to look around the entrance hallway of her home. "This is a nice place you have here, Maddy. What is it-- fifteenth, or sixteenth century maybe?"

The woman nodded quickly, realising that she might well have been caught out staring at her two visitors.

"Well that's a good guess..." she answered. "I am impressed! The cottage is said to go as far back as Elizabeth I... around 1590, or possibly another twenty or so years before that. Were you always this good at history or architecture in school?"

Steve laughed, a wide grin crossing his attractive round face as she noticed him looking her up and down-- blatantly checking her out, right in front of her.

"No. Not particularly history... I was more into my sports and human biology... I learned a great deal from those, as you might imagine."

Maddy raised her eyebrows and smiled at him knowingly, easily recognising a bout of arrogant flirting for what it was.