Maddy & The Carpet Fitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! You're so fucking tight," the young man whispered through clenched teeth, holding her thighs and gently helping her as she slowly fucked him.

"Here baby," said Steve, climbing onto the bed to stand alongside her. "I want to fuck your mouth while you fuck Kyle."

"Oh yes... that'll be good," she whispered almost to herself as she watched him get his balance in preparation.

Unable to control herself to the rising feelings of passion which were now running through her veins, she reached up to place a hand on his thigh as he brought his hips forward. He lifted his cock up until it was pointing directly towards her moist lips. She gently kissed the tip of his thick prick, before opening her mouth to let him drive his cock forward into her-- holding tight onto the back of her head as he steadied himself against the headboard with his other hand.

"Okay Kyle... Go for it. Fuck her just as she needs you to..."

His apprentice didn't need any further prompting and he lifted his hips up to drive his sleek length deep within her pussy; its tip driving itself up against her cervix. She yelped and moaned, the initial attack being slightly painful, but then Kyle realised what was happening and pulled back slightly, allowing himself and Maddy to fall into a rhythm of movement which continued the process of fucking each other.

Maddy gasped, groaning around Steve's thick cock as it worked its way deeper into her throat, while she felt Kyle's slim rod pounding her pussy. She was now in rapture, and knew that she did not want this to end.

##########

Now once again feeling as if she was in full control, Maddy humped and twisted her hips against the younger guy; while all the time savouring the taste of Steve's cock in her mouth; the thick rod leaking his precum, which she swallowed almost as soon as she tasted it.

Steve pulled back, a dribble of spit and precum draping itself down across her chin. She whimpered at the sudden loss of his cock, her breathing heavy through her lust and desire, but felt like a common whore as she wiped the drips off her face with the back of her hand. Maddy had now passed the point of caring as the desire for her to be fucked had now taken over and was in control of all her senses. This was now all she craved, and so far, these two men had been exactly what she needed.

Steve climbed down off the bed, taking Maddy's cheeks in both hands, he kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and enjoying the taste of his own cock juice inside her lips. He pulled back and looked her straight in the eyes.

"I think it's time for the baby oil, darlin', he whispered softly. "Let's give my young mate here an experience he'll never forget." She gasped suddenly, catching her breath as a moment of panic began to rise up within her, for she now realised what he intended to do.

It had been quite some time since she'd had anal with anyone, and the last two experiences had not been particularly enjoyable. These unpleasant memories still stuck with her, but she realised that she couldn't help but feel differently about the possibility this time. The two guys had so far been considerate and respectful to her. As long as this next position was enacted in the same way, then she saw no reason why she would not enjoy it along with the rest. Almost involuntarily, she felt her rosebud twitch in anticipation and excitement.

"Just be gentle. It's been a while..." she whispered, looking Steve directly in the eyes.

Steve nodded and kissed her again tenderly. "Don't worry, I promise not to hurt you," he replied softly, picking the bottle of oil up off the table and flicking open the cap.

Maddy hadn't stopped working on Kyle's cock beneath her, she had just slowed down her pace. Turning to face him once again, she clamped her pussy lips down to grip his length as tightly as she could, while starting to twist her hips gently from side to side-- trying to ensure that he received every bit of satisfaction as she herself was.

Feeling movement behind her, Maddy leaned forward; her hard nipples brushing against Kyles hard and hairless chest. Ripples of pleasure coursed down her back and crashed into her pussy in contemplation of what was to come. She glanced over her shoulder to see their reflection in the mirror, and moaned softly as she watched Steve pour a few drops of the oil onto his right thumb. He snapped the bottle shut and dropped it onto the bed and began to probe the tight rosebud of her anus-- slowly circling her most forbidden, yet desirable hole-- encouraging it to open for him.

"Oh christ!" she hissed through clenched teeth, feeling the intense pressure of yet another orgasm building within her, as her body reacted to these new sensations.

Kyle watched in awe as Maddy's eyes widened as she gasped with pleasure. She dropped completely down, flattening herself against his chest as she revelled in the feelings which the two of them were now giving her, centred on her pussy and ass. She turned her face forward once again and reached for the young man's lips with her hungry mouth, exploring his teeth and tongue with her hot breath as her passion increased; all the time her hips and clenched vulva slowly wanking her young lover into submission.

Maddy felt Steve moving closer behind her, placing his knees on either side of his workmate's. She groaned softly as he stroked, teased and tantalised her ass; willing it to open and allow his needy fingers inside. Maddy moaned lustily from the back of her throat; clamping down tight on Kyle's long cock as she pushed her ass up and back toward his boss's probing fingers.

"That's it baby," Steve whispered, as he felt her warm bud begin to relax and open. He pushed in first one fingertip, then another as her resistance gradually fell away. Slowly and very carefully, he moved his oiled fingers inside to prepare her for the much wider girth of his cock. He entered two, then three fingers into her ring, filling her up to the knuckle before withdrawing and then starting to pump her slowly.

"Oh fuck.... Mnnnnnppphhhh!" she murmured breathlessly, feeling herself filled up more than she had been in years. She closed her eyes and cried out with pleasure, suddenly being reminded of her college days, and those long, sexy, drug and alcohol-induced nights with the adventurous boys on campus.

Maddy gripped Kyle's face and started to fuck his mouth with her tongue; her body brimming over with lust and excitement; her pussy and ass alight and eager for as much raw pleasure as the two guys could give her.

"Nnnnnmmmmm?" she moaned into Kyles mouth as she felt Steve slowly removing his fingers to replace them with the tip of his fat cock; pulling back the foreskin so that he could get the head nice and moist from the baby oil and also her own pussy juices, which were overflowing to bursting across her perineum.

"Relax baby... I'll go slow, don't worry..."

He placed the broad head of his fat cock against her rosebud and pushed forward gently. He was thrilled to see her ass open up for him as Maddy did her best to relax; groaning into the younger guy's mouth. Kyle held himself still inside her as Steve paused for a few seconds to allow her body to adjust to this new insertion. Once happy with the situation, Maddy moaned and pushed her back toward both of her lovers. Steve then reciprocated, taking the movement of her hips to be an invitation for him to continue. He pushed his cock forward, forcing her to open up further as he pushed his wide cock-head more deeply into her tight, warm ass.

"Oh my...." she murmured.

Maddy whimpered loudly as the pain built within her, feeling her body resisting as his fat corona came up against her tight sphincter. Gasping for breath, Maddy did her best to relax around the two cocks inside her, and she pushed back slowly to feel a relieving 'pop' as Steve's glans slipped fully inside; the baby oil doing its job well to lubricate her ass as necessary.

"Oh god... that's it! That's it! Just there..."

Maddy lifted her body up from Kyle with her hands and pushed back a little harder as she felt Steve's cock continue to move slowly forward, eventually burying itself up to the hilt in her ass. Kyle had never felt anything like it; his eyes were wide with amazement, feeling his bosses fat cock inside the woman at the same time as his own, separated only by thin layers of her soft, warm flesh. The feeling of the two of them now buried deep within Maddy's mature and sexy body was awe-inspiring and appeared to excite him beyond measure.

"Fuckin' jesus! I can feel... jeez, I can feel..."

Steve slapped his workmates arm.

"Never mind what else you can feel. The lady wants you to fuck her, so just fucking get on with it!"

Needing no further prompting, Kyle began to thrust up into her, trying to ignore the fact that he could feel his bosses cock rubbing against his own through the thin tissue which separated them. He started slowly, pushing his long cock up into her rhythmically, to then draw it almost right out again before repeating the action. Steve latched onto his own rhythm to compliment that of his apprentice, and the three lovers soon began to rock back and forth in unison; their passion inexorably rising towards a thunderous climax for each of them.

"Oh god, yes! That's glorious! Fuck me...that's it, fuck me!" Maddy screamed out aloud, lost to the sensations which were racing through her lithe and supple body as the two men expertly drilled her. Spurred on by the excitement in her cries, both men upped their pace in response, but still managed to retain the rhythm her body needed as she rode both of them in ecstacy.

"I'm...I'm... gonna burst..." she cried out, now swamped with passion and totally lost to the moment. Maddy's body shook as sparks raced through her spine; her pussy and nipples burning as her body began to rise to its ultimate climax.

"Fuck! I'm gonna....," Kyle hissed through his teeth as he suddenly lifted Maddy up on his hips; his cock swelling deep within her as his balls blasted his load in long thick streams, coating her cervix and pussy walls.

"Shiiiiiittttt!" Steve grabbed onto her hip with one hand, while squeezing and twisting a nipple with the other. Like a fast freight train approaching, he released a rumbling groan from deep within him as he felt his ball-sack constrict as his own climax readied itself for its end.

"Aaaagggggghhhh!" Maddy squealed like a tormented pussy cat as she felt Steve's thick cock swell up and burst into her rectum; his fat prick spewed stream after stream of thick ejaculate into her shapely ass.

It was all her body needed to push Maddy finally over the edge. She screamed once more as her body shook, then grew rigid as her own orgasm finally thundered through her. Her body tensed, both her pussy and anal ring constricted around the two cocks within her, holding them in place... determined to suck the last drop of cum-juice from each of them.

Gradually she felt herself falling down from the cloud she had found herself riding. It was a slow process, as the feeling of being sandwiched between these two handsome men as they had used her body, had left her with the utmost sense of satisfaction. She collapsed forward onto Kyle's warm chest, her body spent and satisfied. Steve leaned forward as his cock slipped out of her anus, kissing her neck tenderly as he broke their coupling and clambered off the bed.

##########

Her body warm and slowly throbbing from post-coital exertions, Maddy sighed and kissed Kyle gently on the lips as she rolled off him onto the mattress. He rose to his feet unsteadily at first, gathering his pants and shirt as his boss had done, but then developing a broad grin as he thought of what they had just done. Maddy watched him carefully as he got himself dressed in front of her, thinking that he resembled the cat who had just been given an absolutely huge bucket of cream.

"Was that your first threesome, Kyle?" she asked, somehow knowing that it was probably his first experience of sex like this. He smiled and nodded in return as he dressed. Maddy felt honoured-- suspecting that the young man would potentially recall this session with her for the rest of his life.

She continued to lie naked on the bed, watching the two men as they got themselves dressed in contentment. She stretched her body out across the mattress, loving the feeling of their juices seeping out from her ass and pussy to stain the bed-sheet beneath her. Steve pulled his shirt on and smiled down at her, pulling the bed-quilt up and over her naked body to keep warm.

"You not getting up then?" he asked.

Maddy shook her head, biting her bottom lip.

"Maybe not immediately. But you both still have a job to do don't you? Or have you forgotten that there's a carpet which needs fixing."

Steve grinned and nodded.

"Yeah. It won't take us long though. Perhaps around an hour?"

Maddy snuggled down into the quilt and grinned cheekily.

"An hour will do I suppose... I can wait that long. There's a couple of other jobs I want to talk to the two of you about if you're not in a hurry to get away afterwards that is?"

The two men glanced at each other and shrugged, lascivious grins suddenly appearing across both of their faces. Steve shrugged.

"No, baby. We don't have anything else booked for this afternoon, so I don't think we'll be in any rush to leave at all."

Maddy moaned seductively, and somehow both men knew that this was just the answer which she had been hoping for.

##########

THE END