Maddy Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stood up and started to ask the girl if she needed anything, but she just rushed to him and threw her arms around his body, hugging him even harder than the last time and squeezing her full tits against him.

"Oh, Daddy, I love all my birthday presents so much," she said, feeling herself on the verge of crying despite the raging desires coursing through her ripe, young body. "They're just perfect. Every one of them."

Sam hugged her back. "I'm so glad," he said. "I always imagined them reaching you and making you smile because you knew your daddy loves you."

"Daddy, I love you so much," she said, half whimpering. It didn't feel the least bit strange to say this to a man she barely even knew. His being her dad was enough. She felt the connection between them stronger than she ever felt anything in her life, and the fact that he took her in so easily and then revealed all those years of birthday presents told her everything she really needed to know about him.

"I love you, too, baby," he said. "I know it hasn't been easy for you, but I'm actually glad your mother kicked you out. It makes me happy you're here now. You belong here."

"Ohhh, Daddy."

"We'll make your next birthday special," he said.

"As long as I can be with you it will be."

The longer they hugged, the worse the ache in her pussy became. Sam was a handsome man with a hard body, but he was her father and she couldn't explain why it made her wet just to be near him. But it felt too good to worry about it. She could have hugged on her dad forever, but just about the time she felt the stirring of an erection growing against her body, he broke the hug and sat back down.

Maddy wasn't sure what to say next, but her pussy was feeling wet and messy and she also felt grimy from traveling.

"Is it okay to take a shower?" she asked.

Sam smiled at her. "Baby, you live here. Of course it is."

Her dad's reply made her feel so good that Maddy just wanted to stay next to him constantly for the next hundred years, but she finally went back inside and went into the bathroom. It took a minute or two to figure out how to set the shower to the right temperature, and then she checked for fresh towels. She got the water going and then peeled off her clothes. The shower and tub enclosure was all glass with a sliding door, with a bigger tub than Maddy had ever seen before.

It felt funny to be naked in her dad's amazing condo. She wished he could see her now in all her glory. Maybe he'd love her even more and even feel proud of her.

Stepping into the shower, Maddy was pleased to find a nicely scented liquid body wash to clean up with. She'd had to pack so fast when leaving her mother's that she missed a few of the toiletry items she liked. But she started to forget about that while she wet herself under the shower and then started to lather up her smooth, young body. She spent a long time squeezing and playing with her slippery tits. It felt good to massage her big, sensitive globes as it made her pussy quiver and flush even harder.

Maddy couldn't help imagining her father's big hands kneading her tits. He was a strong looking man, and he could probably make her almost cum just from handling her jugs. Phil always made her wet from playing with her tits. He loved feeling them, especially since they were much bigger than her mother's. There were a couple of boys in her class that got to feel them, too. They'd gotten her pussy wet, too, but after giving their horny dicks a few strokes they'd both squirted their loads and lost interest. Both wanted to do it again later, but Maddy wasn't interested in getting that frustrated all over again.

At least Phil had fingered her pussy a few times and made her cum. He had fat, clumsy fingers, but his thick, middle finger had felt so good going into her wet hole. That was how she ended up sucking his dick for him. She knew it was bad to be playing that way with her mother's boyfriend, but she liked it that he was so much older and more experienced. Plus, since Madison and her mom were pretty much adversaries, the girl felt a feeling of triumph over Wendy. Right up to the point where she got kicked out for sucking her boyfriend's dick.

But now, Sam, her own father, was all she wanted to think about. No one had ever hugged her the way he did, like she was precious and important. He said he loved her with barely even knowing her, and there were years of birthday presents to prove it. If anyone deserved to lay their big hands on her ripe tits or get his hard, throbbing dick in her mouth it was Sam.

Maddy slipped one hand lower, massaging her thighs and going up to her wet pussy. It felt so good to rake her fingers along the wet lips of her slit, but at the same time she realized it had been too long since she last shaved. There was light stubble on her pussy and legs, and she always liked to keep everything perfectly smooth. Yet her clit was begging to be rubbed, so she ran the tip of a finger around the hot, pink pearl until a long, low sigh came up from her throat.

That's when the bathroom door suddenly opened.

"Did you find everything you need?" her father asked without poking his head in the door.

Maddy was flustered a moment, but then she pulled herself together enough to ask if there were a razor and shaving cream she could use. "I really need to shave, Daddy."

"There's some fresh disposable razors and a can of shaving in the medicine cabinet."

"Umm, could you possibly get them for me? I'm dripping wet and all soapy."

Maddy's heart was pounding as she waited to see if her father was going to come in and see her naked through the glass. He obviously liked looking at her with her clothes on. Wouldn't it be even better to see his daughter naked? Especially if she wanted him to. Nothing could be better than knowing her father thought she was beautiful.

Sam slipped into the room, leaving the door open and averting his gaze as he went to the cabinet to get the razor and cream for Maddy. He turned back toward the shower, and with a deep breath to bolster her nerve, Maddy slid the door open, holding out her hands to force her father to look at her while he handed over the items. When his eyes roamed over her wet, soapy curves Maddy thought she was going to burst into flames.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, trying to sound as sweet as possible but realizing her voice was wavering.

He finally made eye contact. "I've lived alone for a long time, sweetheart. I guess we're going to have to get used to seeing each other in and out of the bathroom, huh?"

"I don't mind. I mean, I guess you've seen me before."

"Yeah, but you weren't like you are now."

"What am I like now, Daddy?"

"You're a very pretty young woman," he said.

Maddy could tell he wanted to say more but was holding something back. "I'm glad you think I'm pretty," she told him. "I was always hoping you would."

"You're beautiful, darling. So much more beautiful than your mother ever was on her best day."

Maddy couldn't suppress a giggle. "That makes me happy to hear you say."

Feeling braver, the curvaceous teen started smearing shaving cream on her legs, still leaving the shower door slid open. "Can you stay and talk to me? If it's not weird?" she asked.

"As long as you don't mind having me in the room while you're naked in the shower."

Maddy giggled again. "It kinda makes me happy. I haven't had you for so long I don't want to let you go."

Sam gave her the biggest smile she'd seen on his face. It made her body tingle everywhere. "I feel like that, too, baby," he said as he went to close the toilet lid and took a seat.

He asked her a lot of questions while she shaved her legs in front of him, making sure to keep her pussy toward him as much as she could. Then she shaved her pussy. Sam kept asking questions. Just things to catch up on as if they were making regular conversation over breakfast. Maddy finally sat down on the wide edge of the tub and carefully shaved along the lips of her pussy. Every time she glanced at her dad she found him staring at her open pussy. There was a huge bulge forming in his shorts and she just wished he'd take off his clothes and come fuck her in the shower until she forgot her name. She knew he'd make her forget any other cock she ever touched.

Maddy wondered if Sam could tell how turned on she was. It was probably hard to tell about her being wet because of the shower and all the shaving lather, but her sex lips were so swollen and aching. Touching her slit in front of her father was driving the girl crazy. She was dying to shove a pair of fingers into her slick hole right in front of him. She'd never openly touched her pussy in front of anyone else before, but doing it in front of her father was making her insides quiver with sensations she could barely control. She couldn't explain it except she knew how much he loved her, even if he was still a little intimidating. The big, rock hard bulge in his shorts made him even more intimidating, but it made Maddy just want to keep her legs open and let him look at her smoothly shaved pussy whenever he wanted.

Their conversation kept going as if nothing unusual was going on. Sam kept asking his daughter questions about her life. He didn't say anything about his phone conversation with her mother, and she still wasn't sure how much he knew about the reason she got kicked out. But she was so turned on now that she wanted him to know. She wanted him to know his daughter was ready to suck his big cock anytime he wanted her to. She wanted him to just claim her and shove his throbbing member deep in his little girl's hot slit. At this point, she didn't know how she was even managing to answer his questions.

Maddy started to think about rubbing her clit in front of her dad, even if it was just to test herself to see if she could really do it. But that's when he suddenly stood up, jamming his hands in his pockets in a feeble attempt to conceal the bulge his rigid dick was making in his shorts. He paused next to the shower stall and took a long, lingering look at his naked daughter.

"You're more than just pretty, sweetheart," he said. "You're hot and beautiful, and I can't even tell you how proud I am of you."

Maddy's heart nearly froze. No one had ever said anything like that to her before. But then her father was gone from the bathroom before she had a chance to muster a response. She got up and rinsed off the remaining shaving cream, letting the spray of the shower trickle between her legs as she bent her ass to the water and pried herself open. She then set a foot up on the inner edge of the tub and finally started rubbing her clit furiously. The other hand played with her tits while she fingered herself to one of the most intense orgasms she ever had.

Later on, Sam took his daughter out to dinner at one of the nicest restaurants she'd ever been in. He was being warmer and warmer toward her all the time, and she almost felt like he treated her more like a date he wanted to show off than his daughter.

The next day, he did what he'd suggested the day before and took Maddy shopping. He bought her new clothes, things for her room, a phone and computer. She even started to lose track and couldn't imagine how much money he must be spending on her.

Maddy especially loved being able to get so many new clothes, and her dad never seemed to care what anything cost. She got a lot of things she'd always wanted, and she was also sure to choose things she knew her father would love to see her wear. It seemed like every day that went by she was making an effort to wear something even more revealing than the day before. Sam obviously loved looking at his newly reunited daughter, and even better, the two were growing closer and more loving every day. As for herself, Maddy knew she was hopelessly in love with her amazing dad, and she was pretty sure he felt the same way about her.

A couple of times, once very early, the other time very late, she saw her father out naked on the balcony. Being on the top floor of the building, there was no way anyone could see him. Maddy realized her dad must have liked going naked out there, and now with her in the condo he didn't want to flaunt it in front of her. She could see that his body was nicely tanned without lines to interrupt. She also saw his cock. Both times it was semi-erect, and the second time, which was the early morning event, he actually stood up on the balcony and touched his growing cock.

Watching from a corner of her bedroom window, Maddy's pulse raced as she spied on her father caressing his cock, stroking it to a fully man-sized erection. She watched him stroke it for a couple of minutes while her pussy heated and started to drip honey. Her fingers were almost instantly working her slit as she watched, aching to be out there with him, pleasing his big, luscious dad cock for him. She knew it was what she was meant to do.

But Sam went back inside. His daughter heard him in the hall and going into the bathroom. The shower started running, and Maddy was sure he was in there stroking his cock and dying to know what made him hard. She went back to bed and fingered her pussy while she imagined her father stroking his beautiful dick to thoughts of her.

Meanwhile, Maddy loved living with her father, except that every night when she lay in bed by herself she started to feel alone knowing Sam was lying alone in his own bed just across the hall. It just didn't seem right that they were in separate beds.

Finally, after a couple of weeks, Maddy was ready to go crazy. She lay in bed that night with a hot, aching pussy, tossing and turning and completely unable to fall asleep. She decided she couldn't bear to pass another night without being close to her dad.

Maddy got up to put on something that would make her father take notice. Out of the new clothes he'd recently bought for her, she put on a white, see-through tank top that was cropped just a couple of inches past her firm, enormous tits. Then she put on a lacy, pink thong. With her heart pounding, she went across the hall into his bedroom and got into his bed, hugging his big, hard body from behind. Sam stirred awake and asked her what she was doing there.

"I had a bad dream," she lied. "I was afraid to stay alone."

Sam groaned sleepily but turned onto his back and looped an arm around his daughter's shoulders, holding her close to his side. Maddy's tits squashed against his body.

"I guess we have years' worth of bad dreams to make up for," her dad said.

He was only wearing a tight pair of briefs, and Maddy couldn't help throwing her leg across the man's body. She had his dick right under her thigh.

"Maddy? What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Oh, just one of the tops and new panties you got me. Do you like them?" She got upright on her knees to let him see what she was wearing. He looked at her in the dark, but then turned on his bedside lamp to take a better look. Despite the fact that she just woke him up, his eyes were eating her up like a piece of sweet, juicy candy. Maddy shivered to have him looking at her that way.

"Yes, baby, I do like them. You look amazing. You look amazing in everything I've seen you wear since we went shopping."

Maddy's nipples hardened at the sound of her father's compliment, and the way he was looking at them was making them throb. She could tell he also liked her panties, which barely covered the full width of her smooth mound. Even though he'd already seen her bare pussy, it made her heart skip to let him see her in an outfit she picked out especially with him in mind.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, almost shyly. "I like it when you think I'm pretty."

"You're much more than just pretty, baby," he told her. "Why don't you show me how those panties look from the back?"

Maddy simply replied to her father's request with a giggle, and then she turned around to let him see how the lacy thong ran down between the beautifully rounded cheeks of her ass. She looked back over her shoulder to see his reaction. He was staring at her basically naked ass and he now hand his hand on top of the bulge in the crotch of his briefs, lightly squeezing.

"You like it this way, too, Daddy?"

"Just perfect, baby," he sighed.

Maddy gave her dad another minute to check out her ass and rub his bulge which was quickly getting bigger.

"C'mere, baby," he told her. "I think we have a couple of things we really need to talk about."

Maddy turned around and sat cross-legged next to him. He didn't stop rubbing the hard bulge in his briefs and she had a hard time looking anywhere but at his hand on his cock. And the more he kept staring at her tits the more she just wanted to push them up to his face.

"What do you want to talk about, Dad?"

"I want to know what happened to make your mother kick you out."

Maddy stiffened. "I sorta thought you knew about that."

Sam smiled, making the girl feel more at ease, although she didn't know how she could tell him what happened.

"Your mother just called you names and told me she was finished dealing with you," he said. His hand was still lightly rubbing his cock, which was just as hard as ever in his briefs.

"Umm, names?"

"Mhmm. I believe she used the word slut. Quite a few times. So I know there had to be a reason. Something must have happened."

"Do you think I'm a slut, Dad?"

"We're still getting to know each other, sweetheart, so I don't really know. I can tell you like to dress slutty, though."

He was smiling about that. Maddy was happy he didn't think it was a bad thing. "That's for you, Daddy," she said.

"I had a feeling that's why," he admitted. "But it still doesn't explain your mother's attitude, except for the fact that she's crazy."

Maddy giggled and relaxed a lot more. "Well, um, I guess something did kinda happen to make her say that," the girl admitted.

"I had a feeling about that, too," her father said, his hand still openly rubbing the huge bulge in his briefs.

"Yeah," Maddy stalled, not knowing how to admit what happened. "She, um, sorta caught me doing something with Phil, her boyfriend now."

"Something? Can you be a little more specific?"

"Are you sure you won't hate me if I say?"

"Baby, no matter what it was, you're still my daughter. I'm still your father. I love you and nothing will ever change that."

"Yeah, tell Mom."

"No thanks. The less I have to talk to her the better."

Maddy giggled at that. "Okay. Well. I was sort of, errrr, sucking Phil's, ya know, thing, when Mom came home at the wrong time and caught me."

Sam chuckled. "His thing?"

Maddy felt downright dorky. "Okay, okay. His, um, cock."

Her father grinned. "So your mother caught you sucking her boyfriend's cock and kicked you out. And now, here you are living with your dad."

"Okay, yeah. That's the short version. You're not gonna hate me now, right?"

"Of course not, baby."

He touched her leg with his free hand, gently rubbing her thigh. She felt reassured, but even more turned on.

"Do you like sucking cock?" he father asked, calm but bold.

Maddy stiffened again. It was one thing to confess getting caught by her mom, but how was a girl supposed to admit to her own father that sucking a hard dick made her pussy drip?

"I haven't done it that much," she said.

"Mhmm, but that doesn't answer my question. It's okay if you do. I mean, I'd hate to think of you doing it if you don't like it."

"Well, I guess I do like it," she admitted.

"That's okay, baby. Actually, I think it's pretty amazing you like cock so much."

"Really?"

"Really. Except, you're my daughter. And you're so beautiful, and I hate the idea of ever sharing you with another man."

Maddy gasped softly. Then her father pulled the elastic waist band of his briefs down below his cock, exposing his big, throbbing pole.