Maddy Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers

"Oh, my god," the girl whispered as she stared at his cock. She hardly knew what was happening when he took hold of her wrist and brought her hand to his. She curled her fingers around his shaft automatically and began stroking him.

"Ohhh, baby, yessss," her father sighed. "I've been dreaming of this since the second I saw you standing in the doorway."

Sam pushed his briefs further down while Maddy felt his cock, then she helped him pull them off all the way. Her pussy was practically in spasms now that she was sitting next to her completely naked dad. She started stroking his dick again while he reached up to fondle her tits through the thin, see-through top she had on. Even though the top was wafer-thin, Maddy quickly pulled it off so she could feel her dad's hands right on the flesh of her big, warm, smooth tits. It felt like nothing else.

It was hard to believe she was sitting there stroking her dad's huge hard on while he fondled her bare tits. It wasn't long before he was oozing slippery goo from his knob.

Sam then pulled Maddy down beside him by her arm. He turned to her and started kissing her deeply. His cock was rubbing against her body while he drove his tongue into her mouth and spent a long time fondling her tits. But his hand eventually moved lower, moving around to grasp at her ass, feeling her tight cheeks left exposed by her thong. Maddy got her hand back around the shaft of her dad's cock at the first opportunity. She loved the way he throbbed in her hand, not to mention how long and thick his sturdy rod was.

She would have happily taken her father's intense kisses all night. She loved the way his tongue explored her mouth, but there was something else she was dying to taste just as much. Anxious to please him, Maddy moved down between Sam's legs as he rolled onto his back and opened his legs wide enough for his daughter to get between them. She felt him watching her every move as she knelt with her ass in the air and her face right up to her dad's swollen cock.

She licked her father's balls first. She loved the way he kept them shaved and smooth. She sucked each one gently before sliding her tongue up the length of his pulsing shaft, then taking the thickly ridged dome into her mouth. There was already so much precum coating his knob and she savored the taste, eagerly sucking as more and more came oozing from the little piss slit at the tip.

Sam moaned with pleasure, and Maddy felt her face burning with excitement as she gazed up at her father with loving eyes and bobbed her head up and down his delicious pole. Just having his hot cock flesh in her mouth was making her pussy flush and drip harder every minute. But the best part of all was seeing the look on his face as he watched her moist lips slip and slide along his rock hard shaft. The pleasure she was giving him was all over his face and his chest was rising and falling with his deep breath.

Maddy had never had that much cock in her mouth before. There was too much for her to take all the way down, so she kept her hand going up and down his huge stalk in tandem with her mouth.

"So good, baby," Sam groaned. "Such a good girl sucking Daddy's cock so good. You're Daddy's girl from now on, angel. Just mine. Your mouth is just for Dad."

If words alone could have made Maddy cum she would've exploded hearing her father's loving compliment. It pleased her to know she could make him feel so good, and she was happy that he wanted her all to himself. It was her life's dream come true.

Maddy would've happily kept sucking her father's cock until he filled her mouth with cum, but he reached down to pull her off, and then guide her up so they were face to face and she was straddling him. Her pussy was against his cock while he took hold of her skimpy panties and started pushing them down. As soon as she got them all the way off she had her wet pussy grinding back down on his hot shaft.

He started kissing her again while he cupped her heavy tits in his large hands and massaged them. Maddy whimpered joyfully into his mouth and rubbed her slippery pussy lips along his thick shank until her dad finally broke up their kiss.

"Take Daddy's dick and put it in your pussy, baby girl," he told her in growly tone. "Ride it like a good girl. Like Daddy's girl."

Madison followed her father's instructions eagerly, reaching down for his cock and plugging the round tip into the opening of her hole. As she ground her pussy onto his rod, taking the thick prod deeper into her creamy, young hole, she couldn't believe the delicious feeling of being so full.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, Daaaaad," she cooed. "Am I your only girl? I swear I'll just fuck and suck you better than anyone else."

"Always, angel baby," Sam groaned as he drove upward with his hips, thrusting the full length of his cock into his moaning daughter.

Maddy's tits heaved and shook as she started to ride her father's huge prick. She never felt anything scrape the inner walls of her pussy the way his fat organ was. He was thrusting back at her as she rode him, fondling her tits and sucking her thick nipples. But he soon sent one hand down along her body until he reached behind her and snuggled the tip of his finger against her asshole.

While Sam teased the girl's rimhole, she managed to keep riding him even though his finger was make her shake and quiver. His finger searched the rim of her pussy hole around his cock and smeared her flowing fuck honey up around her rosette. When he had the tiny rim slick with juice, he began to push his finger up inside her ass. He was patient as he filled his daughter's asshole with his finger, giving her time to adjust before giving her more, and then beginning a gentle fucking motion in and out.

"Ohhhh Daddy, fuck!" she cried. "Yessss! Fill me up in both my holes!"

Never had Maddy ever felt like she belonged to anyone so much as that moment, belonging completely to her father. She loved feeling his finger in her ass along with his cock in her pussy. And with him going back and forth between her nipples, sucking them deep and hard into his mouth, she felt the most powerful climax of her life ripple through her body. The walls of her pussy clamped tightly around his huge, throbbing cock. Suddenly he was thrusting up hard, fucking her so her entire body was bouncing along with his. The hot splash of his hard spurting cum went off inside her until she was breathless.

"Ohhh, Daddy," the girl sighed as she lay down with her face against his bare chest, his cock still buried inside her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, angel baby."

She soon drifted to sleep atop her dad's body. The next thing she knew there was light coming in the window. She only then realized she was lying on her back, feeling the most delicious sensation between her legs. When she looked down, she discovered her father lying between her thighs licking her pussy. Her clit was already hard and swollen.

"Rise and shine, baby angel," he said with a grin.

Then Sam pushed her legs upward, exposing her asshole along with her dripping wet slit. He spent a long time lapping away at her asshole and pussy, driving her to her first climax of the day. Then he was climbing over her, pushing his cock into her aching pussy before she could say good morning daddy. He drove his cock into her body with long, hard thrusts, pumping and fucking her until she was cumming just as hard as he made her cum the night before.

Sam kept going until he filled his daughter's raw, wet pussy with another load of hot daddy cum, making her feel happier than ever before. Her body never felt so good before, and she'd never felt this loved or wanted.

Maddy and her father belonged completely to each other now. Neither one of them would ever need anyone else, and the girl knew she was finally at home for the first time in her life.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers