Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 04

Story Info
The honeymoon comes to a close.
11.9k words
4.39
26.3k
36
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelaine was still in my arms when we both awoke the next morning. I'd had a full night's sleep, Maddy, on the other hand only had a few short hours. I figured she'd be exhausted. It didn't appear so.

"Did you sleep well baby?" She teased, knowing full well how restless I sleep when she's out.

"Hardly," I smiled, "though a lot better than you, I'm sure."

"Actually, I feel really good," she said.

"Because of last night?" I asked.

"Yes, because of last night," she teased. "It was...something."

"I'm glad," I said.

"I know you are, that's why I love you so much. I had a really depraved night of debauchery and you are glad for me."

"When you are happy, I'm happy," I smiled.

"Well I'm really really happy," she mewed. "You were right about him, the type of guy he is. You knew how he'd treat me."

"It wasn't difficult, he basically told me," I joked.

"I know, but the fact that you know my deepest, darkest feelings and made sure I had that opportunity, well that was all you."

"I loved the story, I'm so glad I got the details. It was amazing to hear all of that. What did you like the best?"

"I loved it all, of course. But, you know me, the overall feeling was what I loved the best about it. The whole thing was like a play based on my desires. The desire to be treated like that, to be seen, paraded around so others could see, to be talked to like I was just a whore, a plaything. Then, just to add to all of that the fact that John and Jorge got to witness all of it, I was just a show for them."

"So he treated you rough, like you like?"

"He was rough, yes. Like when he choked me and when he pinched my nipples too hard. But, he was more rough emotionally, mentally. The way he talked to me, commanded me, that was exquisite. Actually, phyically he could've been a lot rougher, you know how I like it. He didn't spank me, or slap me. There were other things he could've done, if he'd tried. Plus, the thing that drives me craziest the most is when someone OWNS me, not just for one time. Never knowing how, or when I have to serve him. It all plays into it."

"Yes, things like bondage and whipping. I know you love that, but that's hard to choreograph, especially in a situation like that. You'd basically have to tell him to do it."

"Yes, and that would kind of defeat the purpose in a way, I want it to be THEIR idea, and part of THEIR kink."

"I suppose I could "mention" that to him the next time I see him," I said, joking in air quotes. "he does owe me a Shirley Temple," I laughed.

"Stop, you don't like those fru fru drinks, he makes you out to be a sissy, which you are most certainly NOT. You are submissive, in your own way, but to me only. But, you are also dominant, to me, in situations. It's how we both like it. No one should question YOUR sexuality, my dear," she huffed. "No one has ever fucked or licked me like you have, never."

"It's fine," I laughed, "let him think what he wants, the point is, we all got what we wanted."

She looked at me questioningly, "so if you see him again...what will you say?"

"Not sure. He did promise that he'd tell me all about it. I would like to see if his details match what actually happened," I laughed. "I'm sure he'll at least embellish it, if not totally change it to make himself look even better."

"Would that turn you on? Would it turn you on listening to him describe how he took me?"

"You know it would."

"Then do it," she urged. "Would you actually...you know...tell him about the other stuff?"

"You mean the bondage, treat you rougher, stuff? Probably not, it's kind of hard to work that into a conversation with a stranger," I laughed.

I could almost see her disappointment. "Well, he's not really a stranger, baby, his cum is still in two of your wife's holes."

"Yeah, that kind of surprises me, too," I said.

"What?"

"That he didn't take your ass, he really seems like an ass man."

"I know," she peeped sheepishly. "I was ready for it, especially when he bent me over. "To me, that's the ultimate submission, having to give up my ass."

"So, to recap, the date was great, just lacking in the amount of physical roughness and ass fucking?" I joked.

She punched my arm. "It wasn't lacking anything. It was great. We're just talking fantasy perfection here."

"So perfection for you is like with your ex, and how he treated you?"

"Mostly, yeah, but of course that wasn't perfect either, but he sure met the physicality requirement," she joked. "But, it's never been perfect, I don't think it's supposed to be."

A few days went by with Maddy and I enjoying each other's company, which made me feel like a "normal" couple on their honeymoon, even though both of us didn't really want "normal."

She'd sucked Jimmy again per the morning "rule."

That got me thinking. We had just a couple days left. That next morning I wondered if our adventures, which had been great, were over for the trip. I needn't have worried. I watched her slip on her bikini and a pool coverup. She saw my questioning look.

"My morning "thing," baby," she reminded me.

"Fernando?" I asked.

"Maybe, you'll see, " she giggled.

When she got back she teased me when she kissed me, "recognize the taste. I should make that a test from now on, make you recognize the lucky guys that fill my mouth. Is it...Jimmy? Is it...Fernando? Is it...someone else?" If you get it right I'll let you cum in my mouth as well."

"Really?" I said excitedly. "You'll suck me off?" I could hardly contain my excitement.

"Not exactly, if you are right, you jerk off to the point of orgasm. I'm not doing the work, per our "rules" this trip, but, when you cum I'll put my mouth over you and let you cum in there. But, if you are wrong, for each wrong answer, when we get back home I'll do the same. I'll find a morning cock to suck for each wrong answer. Let's say a week for each cock. Every morning for a week for each cock you guess wrong."

She saw the fear in my eyes at that.

"Don't worry, baby. We're only here three more mornings. At worst it's three weeks. And it's not like you don't love that anyway."

"Wow," I said. I had no idea, it all tasted the same to me. "Fernando?" I asked.

"Bzzz, wrong answer," she chuckled. "You should've picked "C", someone else."

"Really? Wow, who was it?"

"Believe it or not, it was John, the policeman."

"How did that happen?"

"When we left the boat he slipped me his number. I told him I was only in town a couple more days, he said he didn't care, that he'd do "anything" to see me again. So I told him that I loved to suck his cock in the morning, but that it had to be today. That I had other plans for the rest of the trip. He couldn't have agreed faster."

"How did this happen? You were only gone for like a half hour?"

"Guys are easily led, baby. I texted him to meet me in the parking lot. If we'd had a room on that side you could've even watched. I'm sure some of the guests on that side did. He's got a convertible and the top was down. So was mine, now that I think about it, he finally got to touch what he couldn't last night."

"Wow, how fucking lucky is he?" I said aloud.

"He wanted more, baby. He wants all of me. But I don't have time for all that."

"Why not, couldn't he enjoy you more, in the way you like, you know he saw how you like to be treated?"

"He's actually quite gentle, for a strong, macho man. He's a sensitive type. Now, I don't mind those either for sex, but he's not the "perfect fantasy" type guy. However, I still have his number, if you want me to do more, just say so."

"Naw, I'm ok, you are doing plenty. This has been an amazing honeymoon. I'll remember it, always."

"You'll look back fondly, years from now, thinking about all the guys that got your wife's goodies your whole wedding and honeymoon?"

"You know I will," I said honestly. "I want perfection for you, because you are perfection for me. You are making all my fantasies come true. I want you to have that, too."

"I am having it, we're doing this together."

The idea I had been formulating in my mind the last few days was becoming clearer. Making it happen, however, was going to be another deal altogether.

"Have any plans today?" I asked.

"Not specific. Fernando wants me to meet him after work, he's off earlier tonight. He really wants to fuck this pussy, baby. Just think of it, a black guy ramming your sweet wife. And, god knows Jimmy and his follow along pet Brett want some of this, Jimmy has been begging me daily. Plus, there are plenty of waiters, lifeguards, and staff that want me."

Her torment of me had me itching for release, I took out my cock and stroked it to hardness. She watched me get myself off. She just sat there and grinned. The whole time she teased me. "Isn't it great, all these guys getting to cum in your wife while you jerk off into your hand?" Or, "can you even remember the last time I sucked you off or you had my pussy? I doubt it, I remember the last dick to fuck me, and certainly the last cock I sucked, it wasn't yours, of course. His cum is still running down my throat."

I jerked myself off with those images in my head. "Good," she teased. "We got that out of the way. I'm off to see if I can find something good, we've only got two real days to play."

"You mean YOU have two days to play, I have two days to deal with it before we get home and I get you in every possible fucking way, remember our deal? I get to have you any and every way I want, for the same amount of time you tormented me here."

"Of course I remember, baby. I just hope what I'm doing here will

"inspire" you to treat me appropriately."

"Ok, but text me the whole time, keep me informed. I have an idea, can't say what yet, but I want you to be ready, if something comes up."

"Something always comes "up," she giggled. "But ok, I love your ideas, baby. I hope it's a doozy."

It really was. Audacious, really. One which I had no idea if it would work or how to even approach it. I knew where to go, though. I found Diego on the beach, as was custom now.

He saw me and whistled. I came over. "Goddamn man, that woman was a wildcat," he gushed. "That bitch was insatiable, the things she did to me and my friends, incredible. I do owe you though."

We ended up at the bar. He bought me my first drink. He told me all about his night with Maddy. He was mostly accurate, to his credit, I mean, there was a lot there that actually happened. He turned it into a Diego directed gang bang, which wasn't unexpected however. A lot of the facts were right, though. It was feeding his massive ego, talking about it, gloating, boasting. Cant blame him much, though, he did get a lot from her. We talked a lot about sex, sex shops, fetishes, fantasies, and some kind of underground stuff like sex clubs and dungeony stuff. He was surprised at my knowledge of such things. An interesting thing happened. I was pumping Diego for info, unbeknownst to him. My initial thought was to include him, since he was closest to what I was looking for. But what actually happened appeared to be much, much better. The bartender, an older black guy with a worldly face and grey stubble was occasionally in on the conversation. He reminded me of Morgan Freeman. I could tell he had a darker side, however, as his eyes lit up when anything BDSM was mentioned.

I started to focus my efforts more on him. Diego got tired of talking, or more accurately, we got tired of him talking about himself, so he left, but not before thanking me again for helping him hook up with the "hottest slut" in Miami.

He was no sooner gone than Raymond, the bartender said to me, "that woman he was talking about fucking, that's your girlfriend or wife, isn't it?"

"What?" I said, surprised. "Why would you just come out with that?" I said, chuckling a bit.

"Just know the type," he said. "Hey, it's not a big thing. To each their own. I've done and seen it all, I'm not your judge."

I leaned towards him and said, "yes, she's my wife, on our honeymoon actually."

"Nice," he said, clinking my glass with one from the bar. "Congratulations."

"Thank you. So you are into some kinky shit, too, huh?" I joked.

"Like I said, I've seen and done it all. Yes, certain things perk my interest, just like you. I took notice of how interested you were in the darker things when they were brought up. Closet fetishist? Leather submissive or something?"

"Not exactly," I said. There was something about him. Something "perfect." I pressed on. "Yes, that jerk was talking about my wife. yeah he fucked her. Actually fucked her good, too. We're into that."

"I can see that. Do you watch, or participate?"

"No, I like the game, and the stories after."

"I see," he said knowingly. "But that's not all, is it? Otherwise you wouldn't be here, with that dude, talking about what you are. You are looking for something else, what?"

"Wow, you are quite perceptive," I admitted. I slid to the end of the bar, to be more private, he set up my next drink, on the house. Diego had already spilled the story of last night but I filled in the details for Ray. I told him how I'd known about it, how I'd actually set it up. I could see the interest in his eyes, especially after telling him how rough she was treated and how they talked to her. I gave him a bonus by showing him some of her pictures, many of them nudes. He whistled, "nice," he said succinctly. He wasn't a gusher, but there was an intensity about him which spoke volumes.

He mentioned he was off soon. I finally got to it. I told him what Diego did, but then I also told him what he DIDN'T do, per my discussion with Maddy. He just nodded knowingly. "I know the type, have had plenty in my time."

"I really believe that," I said honestly.

"So she likes the sex with others, loves the exhibitionism, gets off on the more...humiliating aspects of it all...and?"

"Yes, and...she loves a dominant hand."

" She's not one of those online submissive types that pretend they are submissive and act like kittens, meowing and shit?"

I laughed. "No, not that type." I leaned closer to not be heard. "I know you know the type. She likes it rough..."

"Rough you say?" He said with interest. "Rough like, oh, spank me with that flogger, then expects it to be as light as frosting a cake?"

I laughed again, "maybe you are not getting what I'm saying after all. I'm saying rough. You heard how Diego fucked her and treated her. I'm saying that she loved it, but said it still wasn't "perfect," her words.

"And what IS perfection, then, to her?" He asked with his interest rising.

We were cut off. His shift ended. He had to close the register and punch out. He handed me a card with his number. "Text me in 15 minutes if you want to continue this conversation. While I was waiting, Maddy texted me. "I've got a couple on the hook. This might be a fruitful night, hee."

I told her that was great, but to hold off committing until she talked to me first. I met Ray in a bar down the street, good thing about Miami there's a couple bars per block.

"So, what's the answer? What is her perfection then?" He asked.

I told him. His expression never changed. That's how I knew he was the right one. I told him everything I had in mind. He just nodded and let me speak. The whole time I let him look at her pictures on my phone, including more which were more explicit. He just kept nodding, a slight smile formed.

"So, I know it's a lot to ask. But, are you interested?" I asked, hesitatingly. It's one thing to set Maddy up to get fucked, like with Diego, this was a whole 'nother thing. I fully expected him to tell me I was an idiot and get up and walk out.

Instead, he handed me the phone back. "You realize what you are offering me, what I can do to her, do you think she's capable of handling it? And I don't mean just physically, will she be able to handle it emotionally?"

"Absolutely," I said confidently.

"I think we have deal," he said. "I think your interests, her interests, and my interests can coincide." It was like a business transaction. We talked about specifics. A text from Maddy interrupted us.

"Ok baby, time is up. I have an interesting offer. You told me to tell you first. Should I go or not?"

"What time?" I responded.

"Right now."

It was 9PM. I told Ray the situation. He told me he only needed 15 minutes to be ready.

I texted Maddy back, "no, wait a bit, tell whoever it is to meet you after midnight."

"Ok, why?"

I whispered something to Ray, he gave me the idea. I filled out the details in my head, I told her.

"Meet me back at the hotel, in the parking lot. Remember where you sucked off John?"

"Ok, but why?"

"I have something for us first, no biggie."

"Ok, I guess. I thought you wanted me to get fucked. That's three less hours of it."

"I know, it'll be ok, trust me. You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course I do, with my life," she answered.

Little did she know that in similar circumstances it might require that. "Ok baby, see you there, but for one thing. When you hear, "Crimson and Clover," not the song, the words, you'll know."

"Know what?"

"You'll just know, again, trust me."

"I will, silly. Crimson and Clover, jeez, this better be worth my not getting some cock. There is likely going to be more than one, did I mention that? Will that change your mind? Will that get you off that idea, probably some silly romantic, oh look at how much I love you, display?"

She was teasing me, she loved my romantic side, I could tell she just was horny and wanted to get it moving. It would help her, in the long run, I knew. Before Ray let me go he made me do something for him. It was embarrassing, but necessary, I suppose, from his end. He took out his camera and recorded me laying out all the details. It was protection for him. I told him the location and he turned his back and walked out.

"Wow, I can't believe I actually am doing this," I thought. The regret began almost immediately.

I pulled into the corner of the parking lot, it was plenty dark now. I parked just out of the range of two of the lights. It wasn't long, I saw Maddy appear. She looked like an angel. She had on a tiny white dress, low in the front, and high on the leg. Little would most people know how dark and depraved that beauty is. I had one last chance to stop this. I chose not to. I saw her look around for me. I could see the look of playful disgust that I wasn't there. I could see the thought bubble over her head saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this instead of fucking."

I saw Ray, standing in the darkness, near my car. It was on. I flashed my lights. She saw them and walked towards me. She had a smirk on her face. Ray stepped out of the darkness quickly, stealthily. He moved like a much younger man. He was still quite athletic and trim for a man in his mid to late forties, I supposed. I saw his hand go up over her mouth which stifled her scream. I saw her eyes wide with fear. He shoved her towards his truck. I saw him tearing at her clothing but I couldn't see as much as I wanted. It was the last image I had of her until it was over except from a distance. I saw him shove her into his truck. It was the thought I was tormented with as the hours passed. I wasn't totally stupid. I had Ray's driver's license as a trade for the recording I had to make. I followed behind them, I saw her pop up occasionally, as if struggling.

Ray drove out of the nightclub area. He zigged and zagged down streets, he was very familiar with this area, obviously. Though, for a moment I had the fear that perhaps he was trying to lose me and...well, I didn't want to think of that. Finally, he pulled into a park area. I didn't follow in closely, I thought she'd be able to see, since we were the only two cars in the whole place. I shut off my lights. I needn't have bothered. When Ray pulled her roughly from the car I could see her eyes were covered by a rag, or a bandana, most likely. Her hands were bound with rope, behind her. Her mouth had been taped shut. As she stumbled out I could see her figure through the thin, white material of her dress, one of the lights in the lot shone through her, giving me an unexpectedly nice view, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, I wasn't sure about the panties. It looked like Ray was pulling her, like he was walking his dog across the grass to a picnic area. Once they passed under a light I saw that he'd placed a collar around her neck. I wondered if he carried this kind of stuff around in his car, just in case. It made me wonder if he did this kind of stuff on his own.