Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved her roughly over a picnic table. Her ass was pointed at him, invitingly. He leaned over to say something to her that I couldn't hear. I saw him spank her ass with his hand very hard, I heard her shriek into her gag. Then, he walked towards me. He approached the car. I rolled down the window.

"Sorry sport, this is the end of the line for you," he said, matter of factly.

I started to protest. He stopped me, "listen, your lady will be fine, I think you are right about her, but I also have a read on you, as well. You want me to enjoy myself, right?"

"Absolutely," I gulped.

"Good, then give me the time and space to do everything for that to happen. I know guys like you, I think it'd be more embarrassing, more humiliating for you for you not to be able to watch."

He was good. Very good. I reluctantly agreed. I saw him waving goodbye with a smirk as I looked in the rearview mirror. I was now going to be alone in my torment. Almost two hours passed when I got a text from Ray. "Come pick up your bitch."

I returned to the park. He was sitting on the table, smoking a cigarette, coolly, looking as if he was casually reading a newspaper. He saw me get out of my car, with his hand he stopped me. He stood up, whispered something to Maddy and shoved her forward. She was naked, her hands were still bound behind her. She was waddling towards me and I could see why, he'd also bound her feet with only a bit of slack which caused her to have to shuffle. Her eyes were still covered by the bandana, her mouth was filled, it looked like a ball gag. She stumbled into my arms and grunted in surprise. I reassured her that it was me. Ray approached the car after we were seated. He reached in her window and unhooked the collar he'd placed on her. "Gotta have this back for my dog," he laughed. "Keep her like this until you get back, I don't want her coming after me," he warned. We drove back in silence, easier for her with her mouth filled, but hard for me since I wanted to pump her for information, but mostly for reassurance that I'd done the right thing. I pulled into the dark spot in the lot at our hotel. I started to remove the gag from her mouth but she fought me. He texted me before I got back, asking if she could stay longer in Miami, even if I left. I didn't answer.

"Maddy, I'm going to have to leave you for a minute, I can't get us past the lobby with you naked like this."

I started to try to untie her but she was trying to say something so I pulled the ball out just enough for her to say, "leave me like this, it'll make it easier if anyone else wants to rape me while you are gone."

I knew she was kidding, maybe. The word rape made me shiver, though. I wondered if I'd fucked everything in our world up. I tried to reassure her but she wasn't having it. "Go," she gasped one last time before making me gag her again.

I returned with one of her sundresses. None of them were very long, they don't cover much and I noticed she had some red marks beyond what the material would cover. It was all I had. I took her out of the car and untied her. I untied her hands and her feet. I noticed she was clutching her dress in her hands. It was ripped, torn, cut maybe? God, he was an expert at this shit. I wondered how many times he'd done it and if all of the women had made it out as safely. I removed the gag, she made me take it with us after I tried to throw it in the car. I walked her quickly past the reception area, which was hard because she was walking quite gingerly. We made it to the elevators. I tried to hug her in the elevator but she blocked me with her hand. I was getting sick with worry.

We entered the room and she went straight to the bed and fell into it face first. The dress pulled up over her butt, revealing many deep, red marks. She let me remove the dress, she could barely move, she was nearly limp. I saw red stripes on her back, all the way to her ass. Her ass looked beaten, it was almost fire engine red. I started to caress her sore butt but she rebuffed me with a grunt. There were marks all the way down her legs and when I touched her feet she winced.

"Yes, he even whipped me there, with his belt, you fucker," she said. I went to the bathroom and got some aloe lotion. I rubbed it on to her back and ass, this time without protest. I'm not sure anything could've helped, at that point, but hopefully it gave her some comfort.

I looked up, her head was propped up on her pillow. She saw my eyes. She was staring at me. I don't know for how long. She was deep in thought. Then she said coldly. "Wait here," she went and got our cuffs and cuffed my hands above me to the bed like she had before.

"I don't want to hear a word from you, you sick fucker," she hissed. She got up, and went to the dresser, she returned with the ball gag. She put it on me. "There, now you can drool and slobber like a fool like I did. You are going to lay there and hear what you had done to me. Every bit of it."

She put on one of her see through nighties but I could easily see her. I noticed her nipples were an angry shade of purple. I gulped. She sat in a chair facing me. She didn't speak for quite awhile. Then she spoke, softly at first.

"I can't believe this," she said. "I got raped, YOU got me raped," she said, as if thinking of it for the first time. I couldn't help it, my build up as well as the morning had my cock fairly stiff, even though I was in emotional turmoil. She saw it trying to rise. "I should cut that shit off," she said coldly. I groaned into the gag, trying to beg and plead for forgiveness. She stood up, walked over and slapped me hard across the face. "Hush, you little bitch."

She walked carefully over towards her chair, then she turned and looked at me. "I'll be right back." I saw her reach into my wallet and take out cash. She walked into the hallway, just like that, in a see through nightie that didn't fully cover her ass. She was gone for a few minutes. She returned with a bottle of Ibuprofen she'd no doubt gotten from a vending machine. I saw her take what seemed like a handful, which is a lot for her. She usually only takes two, which I always tell her is like taking none at all. She sat back down. She walked back to the chair and began her story.

Maddy: So I was a little irritated about the disruption, I mean, I had a couple cocks lined up already. I hoped you just wanted to do something sweet, which would only take a minute, then I could be free to get the cock...cocks I wanted. You obviously had other plans. I saw you sitting in the car, fucker, after you flashed your lights. I remember the goofy look on your face as that monster grabbed me. I know you saw me kicking and trying to scream but he had his huge hand over my face so I couldn't. He pushed me to the truck and threw me in, face first. I was standing outside the truck, with my ass up, my face into his seat. He ripped my panties off and just as suddenly he shoved them in my mouth and taped my mouth shut. Then he put the bandana over my eyes. I was trying to scream bloody murder but it was useless. I was hoping you were either on your way to the rescue or were trying to call 911. His thick fingers slid up my legs and inner thigh, barely grazing my pussy lips. He said, "niceeee," in a low, dark voice. When I was bound to his satisfaction he used his powerful hands to rip my dress off of me, he tore it as easily as we would with paper. As I struggled he kept shoving my face into the seat. He was just so powerful, I finally just gave up. When he saw I'd stopped struggling he let me sit up. I could feel all the turns we were making. The whole time I wondered if anyone would ever find me...if he...you know.

{My head was screaming as she told me this, I guess that I'd fucked up big time.}

She continued, "we got to a park or something, there was a lot of grass. I kept whimpering, hoping I could find some sympathy or heart in him to keep him from hurting me, or worse. I felt him put on some kind of collar on me, which obviously must've been his dog's collar. "Thanks for that, by the way," she said sarcastically. "He led me by a leash over to a table and he shoved me over it. He growled to me, "wait here, don't worry, I'll be back to tear THAT up," as his hand slapped my ass hard. I mean HARD, I've never been slapped like that before, not even by you, or my ex. He came back a minute later, I don't know where he'd gone. But he seemed more calm, more calculating now. He kept saying how he loves little white bitches with their sexy asses. I'm guessing he is black. I heard him rustling through my purse. I was hoping that maybe he'd just rob me and leave me be.

I felt him behind me, his hands grabbed my hips, he ground himself into me. I could feel his hardness, he still had his pants on. "I could do SO much with this," he said as he caressed my ass all the way up my body. "My only problem is, what to do first."

I'd been ready to be fucked, really good. In my mind I'd already prepared myself for more than one tonight, but at that moment I'd rather have taken 5 cocks than be at the mercy of this one. He slid his fingers into me. I was wet. I kept telling myself it was because of my plans earlier.

"Goddamn, this pussy is sweet," he said gruffly. "You are so fucking wet, you get off on this shit."

I tried to grunt in protest but it didn't stop him from finger fucking me with long, deep strokes. His fingers are thick, he only had two in but it was filling me up. He noticed.

"Goddamn you are tight. I thought you were going to be some loose whore, you seem the type, but mother fuck, you are tight. I'm gonna enjoy this," he said, laughing. He was fucking me with his fingers as i was bent over the table. I must've been grinding against him because he stopped. "You totally crave this shit," he chuckled. "See if you like this," he said as he took one of the slick fingers out and targeted my asshole. I gasped. He just laughed. "You love this too, huh? Man you are one hot bitch." I kept telling myself that I was turned on from earlier, that it had nothing to do with this creep, this monster. Then he stopped and withdrew his fingers.

He walked around me to near my head. "If I knew you wouldn't try to bite it off I'd let you feed on this for awhile." I heard his zipper, his cock must've been out. My pussy was embarrassingly wet now, I could feel that familiar buzz when I'm out of control horny. "But," he said. "You seem like a biter."

I tried screaming into the gag that, "no, no, I'll suck it, let me suck it!" Because my plan had been to make it good for him, to get him off, so that maybe he'll let me go. Guys are much more pliable when they've cum. I actually wanted to suck that dick for him, to show him how agreeable I'd be.

Instead he went back behind me and started spanking my ass. That's really not even it, he was BEATING my ass with his open hand. My brain was flashing hot, white light the pain was so intense. He stopped for a minute. He stood back and said, "goddamn you can take a lot for a white whore." He said it with some admiration. He went back to fingering my pussy. I was fucking back against him now unabashedly. When his other finger went back in my ass I came, hard, on his fingers. "I knew you liked this shit," he growled.

This display must have emboldened him because he came around me again. He removed my gag. I didn't scream. "Now you can suck it," he barked. "If you fucking bite me I'll beat you until the sunset."

I noticed he didn't say that he'd kill me. I eagerly took him in my mouth to show him that I was going to be a good girl. He was thick, just like his fingers, long too. He was fucking rock hard, it was like steel. He was sitting on the table in front of me, my chin was on the table, it wasn't the most comfortable way to suck cock but I just wanted to let him know I was willing, in order to get through this.

"Whoa, slow down baby, I could easily shoot down that throat right now, and we have so much more to do," he joked. He withdrew, I could taste his precum in my mouth. I kind of regretted not tasting it all.

"See? I knew what kind of woman you were. You totally dig this shit. You like it rough, don't you?"

He jerked my head up by my hair, I couldn't see him, but I could feel his breath in my face. "Yessss," I had to admit in embarrassment.

"But I'll bet you'll never have it like this, I want to make it memorable," he said ominously. I liked that he was referring to the future, that I'd actually have a chance to reminisce about it later. I was becoming more comfortable that he was just going to use me good, for the sex. He went back to beating my ass again. He had me writhing and crying. He'd only stop to lift my torso up so he could squeeze my nipples hard. They were still sore from Diego's treatment, it was extra painful. He had me squealing.

"Yeah, that's the sound I love, I love hearing little white sluts squeal like pigs."

He spread my legs and tied them wide open to the table. I felt something slide up my inner thigh to my open pussy. It was his "switch" as he called it. He started whipping my legs at first, the insides, back and forth. It was uncomfortable, but not really painful, he was just playing. When he'd get to my pussy he'd linger, and slide the stick up and down the slit, which kind of hurt because the texture was rough. He knew it, he watched me wiggle my ass, trying to take it.

"I'm guessing you've never been switched really good, have you girl? I'm guessing you were a prissy little kid who got everything she wanted by just whining about it."

He was right, I had my parents wrapped around my finger. They didn't believe in spanking. I often wonder if that's why I crave the rougher tough and authority. He started whipping me harder now, on the outsides of my legs, each thrash stung and he was matching each stroke with my whimpering.

"Yeah, white slut has never been whipped good before, I knew it," he said excitedly. He was really getting off on this. I was just trying to hang on. I love this creamy white skin," he said. "But, nothing looks better on that than some good red marks."

I cringed, I could feel something bigger was coming. I was right. I felt the first slash across my back. This wasn't playful anymore, it was firm, intense. He didn't stop, he worked his way down my back, as you could see earlier. Dude is a goddman expert at it, do you see how evenly spaced and equally deep the lines are? I know he's done this a million times. I was a quivering pool of wetness by now, I had soaked the bandana with my tears and my pussy, to my humiliation was leaking down my leg.

"There, now you have been properly switched. Anyone ever use a belt on you?" He lifted my head up. I nodded. "Quite a few times," I admitted. Mostly from my ex, he loved the belt.

"Probably not like this," he said gruffly. I could hear him removing his belt. I felt the first strike directly across my ass. I let out a yelp. This irritate him. He put the ball gag back in as I was apologizing. "For that it's going to be extra hard." Oh my god did he whip me hard. Yes, my ex used the belt, but not like this. This guy was a master, he worked every inch of my ass, as you can see. He was right about the ball gag, if my mouth was free they'd have heard me Orlando.

It was so painful, so brutal, so raw. YOU did this, you perverted fuck, this was all your doing. But to my own fucking surpise, when he fingered my pussy and ass again, I bucked back into him even more feverishly, he "let" me cum again, all while my skin was screaming in pain.

"I'm going to give you something you've never had, or never will, just to remember me by. You'll remember it every step you take for days."

That's when he untied me, he had me laying across the table. He bound my feet together. That's when he whipped the soles of my feet, baby. He wanted me to remember him with each step I take. I do, I totally do, it's like walking on nails, thanks to you, you sick fuck.

He pulled me back down so that I was bent over the table again. He looped the ropes around my ankles around the table legs again, spreading my legs lewdly. He stood behind me. My pussy was wet and ready for him. Instead, he rubbed his cock over the entrance to my pussy, then he aligned himself with my ass. Yes, he was going to ass fuck me like that, tied and bent over a table. God, he did, too, that thick fucking dick rode my ass hard, like guys like to do with my pussy. He banged the fuck out of me. Again, he had me grunting and squealing like his little piggie, and I was, I was HIS little fuck pig to use and abuse, thanks to you. He jerked my head up hard by my hair and rode me like that. He was an expert at that too, baby. He is experienced. he made it last, for his pleasure. My pussy was screaming for it, too, at that point. I was rubbing my pussy against the edge of the table, trying to get off while he reamed me. i couldn't quite cum by the time he erupted into my ass. deep in my ass, I don't think I've ever taken a cock that deep in there before. He owned that ass, baby, it was his ass to take.

I could feel him withdraw, reluctantly. He sat in silence for awhile, he just let me drip and whimper while he sat there next to me, his hand caressing all of me. He took out my gag.

"That, was SOMETHING," he said with admiration.

"Yes it was," I said in agreement.

Then he said, "Oh, by the way, Crimson and Clover."

I said, "I knew it! Thank god! I knew my fucking husband must've set this up. At least I hoped he did. I didn't want to be hurt or killed."

"Yes he did. He's an interesting one, that one," he admitted. "I don't know that I could let guys do what they do to you."

I smiled to myself. "That's precisely why we're together. He's not an alpha, and I need that kind of touch now and then, but his ability to share and not get all controlling about it is why our relationship works."

Then he laughed. "You know I was supposed to tell you that Crimson and Clover bit a long time ago, before any sex, I guess. I fucked that part up. I was just so...lost in it, you know?"

"Yes, I know. It actually worked out better that way, that way I never really knew. I got to feel what it was like to actually be raped, even though as time went on, I got more comfortable with it, with you. Well I guess, technically you DID rape me," I giggled softly.

"Yes, I could see that, it seemed you craved every thing I did to you. I couldn't believe when you came that first time on my fingers, that's when I knew it'd be special."

"Can I see you?" I whined. I really wanted to see the man who worked me over so well.

"Sorry sugar, not part of the deal. I have a feeling you'll like the mystery of it over time. You'll dig that there's a guy out there who has had you like this who you'll never know. It could be anybody on the street. And, you'll never know if I'll be back. I know who you are, where to find you. I think that will keep you on edge. Oh man, I have some friends and acquaintances who would LOVE to be in on this information," he laughed.

He was right, he was a fucking master. At that moment, I imagined his friends, all lined up behind me like this, ready to take their turn on your sweet wife. It made my pussy flutter. Even though I said I'm not really into gang bangs, THIS is the kind of situation where I would be, not being able to do anything about it, just to please...HIM.

Then, he retied my feet like you found me. He must've texted you. We had a few minutes, he must not have allowed you to be near. I like that. That you also had to submit to his wishes. He took his phone and showed it to me. It was a video of you.

"Hi, I'm Madelaine's husband. I'm recording this so if authorities get involved we're clear. This is ALL consentual. I consent, Ray consents, and Madelaine, once she is given the password will consent. This is only a SIMULATED rape, not a real rape." In the background I heard Ray ask you what you agreed he'd do. "We consent that Madelaine is to be treated roughly, but with no permanent damage. That means spanking, whipping as he sees fit. He is allowed to tie her up, bind her hands, her legs, for any purpose. I've told her some of the things she likes. Having her nipples treated roughly, pinched and twisted." I heard Ray again, "and?" "And Ray is to fuck her in the ass as hard as he wishes."