Made

Story Info
A sailor changes and learns to serve his betters.
5.4k words
3.28
13k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago, Owen was humble sailor on The Vanessa. It was a sailing ship delivering goods around the Coast of Leinyere. The mission was highly classified and only the captain knew what The Vanessa was carrying. He kept it to himself.

The Captain had noticed Owen as a sailor on The Vanessa. It wasn't like the captain was gay or anything. He had a wife back home in the capital of Leinyere. He just spent alot of time on his ship. There was Owen. He was new. He was inexperienced. He was eager to learn. The Captain knew he could be the one to teach Owen. At that thought, the Captain found himself growing hard. He wanted to teach Owen. He would make sure that Owen learned.

A few days out of port, the ship ran into a HUGE storm. It battered the ship for many days. The ship crashed onto an uninhabited island off the upper northwest coast of Leinyere. The entire crew perished in the treacherous seas except for the Captain and Owen. They washed up on the shore of a nameless island.

Owen passed out. When he woke up he was naked and his Captain was standing over him.

"Hello, sailor" stated the Captain.

"Hello...Captain." stated Owen. The Captain was naked too. Had they both lost their clothes during the storm?

Owen didn't know what to say. So he decided to talk about the ship. "It's too bad our ship lost it's cargo and all the sailors drowned." stated Owen.

"It is too bad about the crew but the cargo is alright. In fact, it couldn't be better." stated the Captain.

"How so?" questioned Owen. He felt like he didn't want to know the answer.

"Our ship was carrying, ChangeX, it's a popular party drug in the capital. It changes a person's gender and makes them obedient. It's very VERY expensive and only used by the super rich." said the Captain.

"Well, we probably shouldn't use it then," said Owen.

"Oh, it's far too late for that, I've already dripped ChangeX all over your body. You like it." said the Captain.

"Uhmm...I don't want this.." started Owen angrily. As the pink liquid pooled across his body.

"Oh, don't be so shocked. You love to suck cock; you are getting aroused just thinking about wrapping your sexy lips around it. All you want to do is to sexually please me. You know it's your purpose." As the Captain was saying this, he saw Owen's face change from anger to longing, Owen looked down at the Captain's exposed cock and licked his lips.

"What should I do?" questioned Owen. It wasn't like he was gay or anything. He just desired his Captain's cock.

Owen looked at his Captain's cock which was now pointing straight upwards.

"What do you feel like doing?" questioned the Captain.

"I...want...I want to...suck your cock." stated Owen. cautiously. . As he said it he knew it was true. His Captain's cock just looked and smelled so good.

"Good Owen." the Captain stated. "Over the next few days, you'll be going through alot of changes. I'm here to help you. I'm here to guide you. You trust me. You obey me. You'll start thinking of yourself as a girl named Juicy. Now what's your name?" questioned the Captain.

Owen/Juicy looked confused for a second as he dual identities were struggling. "My name...my name is... uhmm..like Juicy." stated Juicy. She looked up at her Captain wondering when she could suck his cock. She wanted to please this man.

Desire formed in Juicy. She smiled and winked at the captain. "My name is Juicy, Captain."

"Good girl, now kneel before me." stated the Captain. He was so happy this was working out. It was SO hot. He was a humble captain who could use the ChangeX.

Captain Wind watched in amazement as Owen/Juicy slowly got to her knees. She seemed to savor the masculine aroma of Captain Wind's cock. Juicy's own cock grew hard and twitched. Juicy looked up at Captain Wind who nodded and gave her permission. Juicy fell on his cock, engulfing it. Instinctively, Juicy knew how to give head, like the ChangeX had taught her.

Captain Wind moaned aloud as Juicy worked his cock like a pro. For some reason, being sucked off by a ChangeX victim was also driving Captain's Winters arousal through the roof. Juicy's tongue worked his tip, teasing him and she sucked and moved her head up and down. The sensation that Captain Wind experienced was unbelievable. He couldn't last long and spewed his spunk right down Juicy's throat.

"Swallow every drop fag!" stated Captain Wind.

"Now I have some further instructions for you Juicy. You will not lose your cock. . This is so everyone will know you're a tranny fag ....I can rent your ass out for extra on High Street. But, you will develop a pussy and tits. Beachball sized tits that make it hard for you to walk. This will all take place over the next few days. During, this time I expect you to be a good little slave and rub the ChangeX all over you. You will start to have erotic thoughts of me and want to please me in anyway possible. Sometimes your horniess will be overwhelming and you'll cum. Don't think you can escape me at night. You will sleep and have wet dreams about me all night."

Despite having just sucked his captain off, Owen still existed in Juicy's mind. Owen was determined to fight. He tried to block thoughts of his Captain from his mind. But, suddenly thoughts of his Captain naked before him with a huge erection seemed so appealing. Juicy instantly got hard.

"No...stop it." Owen said to himself. He was trying to banish those thoughts. But the more he tried to rid himself of them instead they progressed. He saw himself touching Captain Wind's cock and stroking it in his mind. Owen/Juicy was surprised that his own cock was rock hard. He had to get rid of these thoughts. He could if he wanted to, right?

"No, I'm not gay, stop...oh god." stated Owen to himself.

It was a futile struggle. The ChangeX was just too strong. Juicy rubbed himself thinking about sucking Captain Wind's cock. She began to have fantasies about being fucked up the ass again and again. Juicy wanted Captain Wind's cock to spew cum all over her face or in any hole. That thought was too much. Juicy shot a load. She fell asleep to the sand but had erotic dreams of being used by Captain Wind all night long.

While sleeping, Juicy's body began to change. She had several orgasms, both male and female, as her body morphed. Juicy's hair grew long and blonde, her hips widened and she grew tits. Just to an A-cup, but she had a long way to go. Juicy's face morphed to be more feminine with high cheekbones and a smaller chin. Her lips turn bubble-gum pink. They had a bee-sting look. Her new body was hourglass shaped.

Upon waking, Juicy was delighted, but Owen was horrified to find that she had the perfect fuck-me body. Juicy's mind started to fill with images, images of her sucking cocks and being anally fucked. Juicy found herself amazed at the prospect of being used. She wanted to be used...especially by Captain Wind. He was her everything. To please him, Juicy rubbed more ChangeX on her body. Her tits grew another size. This horrified Owen. There was so much pleasure there, he knew it was wrong, he didn't want to. But, it just felt so good to massage his new tits. Nothing bad would happen right?

Juicy came forward as Owen pleasured himself. Juicy rather than feeling horrified found her cock was poised and ready to shoot. Juicy reached out her hand to stroke it.

"Not even a thought for me?" stated a voice.

Juicy looked up. There under a palm tree was Captain Wind. He was naked. His cock was out. He was hard.

"Not...gay?" stated Juicy/Owen. "Don't like men." Still her cock grew hard. Here was a man who could dominate her like the whore she was. That was what she wanted?

"Well we both know that's a lie. You love sucking cock. You love the taste and feel of them. There's nothing wrong with that if you're enjoying it. Give into it, surrender. Rub some more of this ChangeX over you." stated Captain Wind as he laughed.

"No...don't...make...me keeping...using... ChangeX...I'm a man...not fag." stated Juicy/Owen.

But, his body betrayed him. "Oh god!" he moaned as he began rubbing the ChangeX into his skin. It just felt SO good. "OH GOD" he said again. Suddenly, Juicy's entire body twisted in the sand. He came again and again. Pornographic images entered his mind. He didn't want them? He wanted them? Juicy tried not to cum again but it was just too much. Juicy gave in and spewed cum everywhere.

Captain Wind got up and walked over to him and reached out to let one large hand grab Juicy's new breasts.

"Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy this." stated Captain Wind excitedly.

A mixture of worry and excitement filled Juicy. "Enjoy what?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you ass, you're going to have to like being my cumdump sooner or later." Captain Wind told Juicy.

"Wh-what?" Juicy questioned. Owen tried to push away but Captain Wind's hands were on his shoulders, keeping him in place. Juicy was considerably weaker than Owen. Captain Wind was just so much stronger than she was. It was how she liked it? She liked being a sissy fag?

"Don't even think about it. Let the ChangeX take hold and do it's magic. You trust me." Captain Wind told him. "Don't even think about it. Just submit."

Juicy's apprehension eased and her cock began to perk up.

"You're a good girl now Juicy. Good girls relax. Good girls obey and listen. Good girls let themselves be fucked."

As Captain Wind spoke, Juicy felt relaxed.

"Uh huh." she said. Juicy knew everything would be alright as long as she did what Captain Wind wanted. He was a real man. Real men deserved all the pleasure tranny fags like him could give. Tranny fags just served. It was proper.

Juicy felt Captain Wind's hands stroke and cup her ass again. Worries still existed, but Juicy was also excited. Captain Wind's hands kept groping and kneading her ass, spreading her cheeks. Owen thought this wasn't so bad. How could anything be bad if Captain Wind wanted to do it? He could trust Captain Wind? Captain Wind knew what was right for him?

Captain Wind's fingers kept circling her hole, getting her even slicker. Juicy was relaxing so it was starting to feel nice. Why had she been so worried?

One finger pushed inside her , Juicy gasped when it was followed by a second finger.

"Just relax and trust me Juicy. I know better than a sissy fag like you." stated Captain Wind.

Juicy nodded as she felt herself relax. The two fingers in her ass felt okay. A little weird, but okay. She knew they'd soon feel better. She could trust Captain Wind. They were stretching her hole and making her even slicker. Juicy knew it was so Captain Wind could push his cock in there, but that thought didn't worry her. She just had to listen and trust Captain Wind. He knew better than a sissy fag like her.

The fingers kept thrusting in and out of her hole, spreading more slickness, and Juicy grunted when she felt a third finger push inside. That finger pushed in deep, and it was starting to feel more than nice. Juicy found her own cock perk up a little at the sensation. The fingers kept moving and thrusting, soon Juicy found herself rocking back onto Captain Wind's fingers.

Captain Wind laughed malevolently. "Are you enjoying this, Juicy?"

"Mmm," was all Juicy said, closing her eyes as she rocked her hips.

"I see your cock is hard. Good. That will make your transformation easier!" Captain Wind said, sounding pleased.

Juicy gasped as the three thick fingers pushed in even deeper.

"I'm so glad that all you needed was a REAL man to show you how good this can feel. I'm gonna enjoy pounding your tight little boypussy. I'm going to claim you, faggot." hissed Captain Wind in his ear.

Juicy just nodded. She knew she could trust Captain Wind but it's just that his cock was so big, and it was going to go inside of her. Suddenly, she felt a flash of worry. It wouldn't fit. It would hurt. This was bad. Had she ever been fucked there before? She stood up to bolt. But, one of Captain Wind's hands landed on her shoulder before she could run away.

"You're not going anywhere, you're just going to stay here and enjoy being fucked like a good little cumdump!" ordered Captain Wind.

Juicy obeyed by getting back on her knees. Her worries seemed to be floating away.

Captain Wind's hand was still on her shoulder. It firmly held her in place.

"There, stick your ass out for me. Good slut." stated Captain Wind. as he spanked her ass.

Juicy was alarmed when she felt the head of Captain Wind's cock press against her slick hole. It felt so much bigger and thicker than his fingers.

"Good girl, just give in and trust me and your new faggoty instincts." stated Captain Wind.

Juicy felt the tip of Captain Wind's cock push in, and she gasped when she felt the pain. "Oh!"

Captain Wind grunted behind him as he pushed his dick in deeper. "Fuck, little bitch you're SO tight!"

Captain Wind smirked down at her. "If only you could see yourself, Juicy, how far you've come on ChangeX. You're becoming the submissive sexpot I've always wanted."

Juicy just kept staring up at Captain Wind as she dimly felt her ass get filled more and more with a large, thick cock. Her mind was fuzzy, but the sensations were becoming pleasant? She felt the cock push in, then pull back so Captain Wind could push in deeper on the next thrust.

"I'm about halfway in now," Captain Wind said, and his breathing was ragged. He put both hands on Juicy's ass cheeks, kneading and groping them before spreading them again.

Juicy blinked as her ass continued to get filled with a turgid dick. Captain Wind kept telling her how she was a good girl, how she loved fucking and serving him.

Juicy nodded. The cloudiness cleared up and she gasped in pleasure when Captain Wind thrust in hard. "Ooh!" She rocked forward along with it. It felt weird, but not bad.

"That's it, Juicy" Captain Wind told her.. "Focus on being a horny slut for me."

Juicy thought Captain Wind's cock felt different from the fingers, because the cock was bigger it could go deeper. The way the cock thrust in and out was different too. It was harder and rougher than the fingers had been.

Captain Wind thrust in deep again, his balls slapping against Juicy's ass. His next thrust was even deeper and he pressed his chest against Juicy's back. "Mmm, your tight boypussy feels so good to plow.," he murmured into Juicy's ear.

Juicy shivered, moaning a little at the next thrust. She felt a hint of pleasure.

"Focus, Juicy," Captain Wind told her. "Let the ChangeX help you. Let it guide you into becoming a horny little faggot."

Juicy let out a louder moan at Captain Wind's next thrust. There was pleasure there, even though it also felt weird. She rocked back, tilting his hips slightly. Still a part of Owen, existed. He didn't want it? His body was quivering with need though. If Captain Wind could only take it further.

Captain Wind laughed again, his breath hot against Juicy's face. "Yes, your body is learning how to move, isn't? It's learning how to make me feel good. You're learning how to pleasure me. You're learning to serve like a good cumdump. Soon you'll be begging for me to use you constantly." He bit Juicy's ear as he thrust in hard.

Juicy moaned, closing her eyes. Now that Captain Wind mentioned it, being fucked by a man did feel good. A real man thrusting in and out of her ass, a man was holding her down and dominating her, and it felt good. Her own cock was perking up again, getting harder.

"I could pound your little boypussy all day," Captain Wind grunted. "Soon, you'll want me to." His thrusts became faster, harder, even deeper. "Soon, you'll beg me to."

Juicy moaned with every thrust. It felt so different than what he was used to. It felt so good to be used. She was so lucky. Owen was rapidly disappearing. Captain Wind was hsi everything. He wanted to serve Captain Wind. Captain Wind's cock sunk in even further.

"Yes," she moaned, "YES!" Her own hips were rocking back every time Captain Wind thrust in. Her body had found the right rhythm, the ChangeX was working. She was becoming a cumdump!

"You love it, fag,don't you? How could you not! I'm a real man!" Captain Wind grunted as he kept fucking Juicy. "You love getting your boypussy pounded hard."

"Oh Yes," Juicy managed. Her own cock was achingly hard, but she knew it would be wrong to jerk off without permission.. Otherwise she would have reached down to grab her own cock by now. It was just SO hard.

Juicy moaned, wanting more, wanting it to last, but all too soon, Captain Wind slammed in hard and let out a deep groan as he came. Juicy's ass was filled with his spunk.

Juicy stayed where she was as Captain Wind stepped back, leaving her empty except for the thick load of cum that was now starting to seep out.

"That was good, your tits have gone up a size. It pleases me very much!" Captain Wind told her as he squeezed them.

Juicy stumbled to her feet, her cock still standing stiff and hard.

Captain Wind laughed malevolently when he noticed. "Damn, you definitely enjoyed it, didn't you? Don't worry, next time you'll probably be able to cum just from getting fucked."

Juicy blushed. She wanted to be fucked again? She didn't want to be fucked again? Juicy wished someone would tell her what she wanted.

Captain Wind looked down at Juicy. She was so pretty. He didn't know if it was the ChangeX or the atmosphere of the Leinyere Island but he was ready to go again.

"Ah, you look so hot right now, I'm going to fuck you again. I'll even be kind and let you cum." With that Captain Wind thrust into Juicy. Now kneel and present." ordered Captain Wind.

Juicy knelt. It was good that she was going to be fucked again?

"That's yes Master, thank you Master. Use me like the whore I am Master!." stated Captain Wind as he shoved in hard. Juicy winced but he had grabbed her ever expanding tits for balance. Captain Wind started to fuck her hard with enthusiasm and he went faster feeling her ass clamp down on his cock and milking it for all it's worth. Captain Wind was being driven insane with pleasure. How could he enjoy fucking a man this much. He wasn't gay? Captain Wind started to slow his pace.

"Keep going, don't stop I'm almost there." Juicy moaned back to him.

"No, I don't think I'll fuck you in the ass. You seem to be liking that too much. You need to learn that your place is to serve, slut. I want you to suck me off." stated Captain Wind.

Juicy was startled. She had just been so close. Why was Captain Wind treating her like this?

"Don't even think. Just obey, slut. Now SUCK." stated Captain Wind. He put his dick in front of Juicy.

Juicy stared at it briefly. She wanted it in her mouth?

Juicy knew that Captain Wind had a nice-looking cock. It was hardening in front of him. She wanted the big, pink thick tool. The tempting scent of the cock only drew Juicy in closer. Juicy leaned in closer. Juicy wasn't sure why she wanted to suck it, only that she wanted to. No, she needed to.

"Go on Juicy. Don't be afraid, you can trust me I only want what's best for a cumdump like you. " Captain Wind stated. "Lick it." he said forcefully. Suddenly, all that Juicy wanted was to obey Captain Wind. She wanted to be Captain Wind's good girl. His good slut. His cumdump!

Juicy felt compelled to do as Captain Wind ordered. At first she just licked the tip, but then she came to realize it tasted WONDERFUL. Juicy greedily wrapped her mouth around it. It felt strange in her mouth, but also right. Cocks belonged in Juicy's mouth. She knew that to be true.

"Touch it, Juicy. Learn to savor and worship it. Like the good slut you're becoming." Captain Wind ordered letting go of his throbbing cock. He put his other hand back on Juicy's head.

Juicy wrapped her right hand around Captain Wind's cock. It felt hot and moist in her hand and she could feel it harden further. She knew what Captain Wind wanted. Juicy knew she could have the honor of giving it to him. So she began to jerk Captain Wind's cock up and down as he sucked the tip of the fabulous cock.

12