Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, good slut" Captain Wind moaned, stroking Juicy's growing hair. "Good girl, Juicy. Keep going, just like that."

Juicy liked it when Captain Wind called her a good girl and a good slut. She liked knowing that she was doing well. She liked stroking Captain Wind's cock and slowly sucking it. Captain Wind was making a superior being. Juicy was nothing but a dumb rug munching tranny whore. Making Captain Wind happy was important.

It was all that mattered. Juicy pressed her tongue against Captain Wind's cock so she could take it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Captain Wind was panting hard. Juicy knew that meant that he liked it.

Captain Wind's grip on Juicy's hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." He let out a cruel laugh. "And to think you've never done this before. Watching you now I'd have bet money you'd done this your entire faggoty life."

Juicy paused for a brief second. Had she ever done this before? Why was she doing it now? Why did she like doing it? A stray thought entered Juicy's mind. He was a man wasn't he? Something about being an Owen? He wasn't a fag? He didn't enjoy sucking other men off? These thoughts entered his mind. Part of him wanted to stop, but another bigger part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth.The bigger part knew he needed to continue. Sucking cock was just so right? Especially, if it was her Master's cock.

"Dammit, training is SO hard." Captain Wind grumbled. "Juicy, you're a good slut, and good sluts suck cock. Go on. Keep sucking my cock." He was petting Juicy's hair now and rubbing more ChangeX on her body.

Juicy's thoughts turned to a cloudy pink. She knew she had to obey and be a good girl. That meant sucking Captain Wind's cock. And Juicy liked sucking cock, so why not keep going? It was her purpose. Suck and be fucked.

That evening as she cuddled next to Captain Wind on the sand. Juicy became aware of a wetness between her thighs.

"Captain...I mean Master. I feel funny. My insides are all quivery." stated Juicy.

"Well, I better take a look then my cumdump." stated Captain Wind.

He felt Juicy's now beach-ball size tits and lowered his hand. Then he lowered his eyes. What he saw he couldn't believe. The ChangeX had really done it's magic. Juicy had a completely hairless pussy with puffy outer lips, thin pink inner lips cradling an enlarged clitoris. The vagina was slightly open with wetness beading out.

Captain Wind stuck a finger inside Juicy. He felt resistance. He pumped his hand in more. Juicy twisted. She wanted to cum. She knew now she shouldn't ask. Captain Wind brought his hand to Juicy's mouth.

"Lick." he ordered.

Juicy licked her own pussy juice from her Master's hand while the other worked furiously inside her.

"Lucky me. I get to plow you. I get to break your cherry." stated Captain Wind." No time like the present." With that Captain Wind shoved his cock hard into Juicy. Captain Wind's cock had never been anything to write home about. Still Juicy gave a little gasp of pain as he broke her virgin barrier. Captain Wind shoved in and out. All too soon he came. His cum slowly leaked out of Juicy.

Juicy, still horny, whimpered for an orgasm of her own.

"I'm so glad I got to use you, Juicy. Now what does a slut like you say?" questioned Captain Wind.

"Thank you Captain." Juicy.

"That's Master." said the Captain. "Remember Juicy, I own you now. You live to serve me. You belong to me.

"Right...thank you Master." stated Juicy. She felt a shiver of pleasure. Her new pussy grew wet at the prospect of serving. A few drops of juice fell on the sand.

"Good slut. Now you know what to do." stated the Captain as he fished his cock out.

"Yes Master." stated Juicy. Again a few drops formed and fell to the sand. She was learning to take pleasure in serving!

Time went by and eventually, Captain Wind and Juicy were rescued. Juicy sat naked in the shade. Now that she was no longer a man, what kind of life was left for her back home? The Captain seemed to know her fears.

"Don't worry, faggot. We're leaving here. You can come back and be a maid at my house back in the capital. Naturally, you'll be ready to use whenever we call you." stated the Captain.

"Thank you Master." stated Juicy. She followed her Captain aboard the rescue ship eager to service her new owner's family in any way she could.

Juicy was amazed when she arrived at the Captain's house. It was bigger than she'd ever seen. How would she clean it?

Captain Wind went up and unlocked the door. His wife was there.

"Jane honey, I brought you a present. This is Juicy. Juicy used to be Owen. I used ChangeX on him. Now he's happy. He'll serve you in any way you want." stated Captain Wind.

It wasn't like the Captain's wife was gay or anything. She just liked having her cunt eaten, preferably by a woman, they really knew how to bring pleasure to another person. She'd learned this by enjoying a series of lovers, both men and women while her husband was at sea.

"So happy that you'll be joining us, Juicy. Now why don't you eat me?" stated Jane.

"Yes Mistress." stated Juicy as she bowed.

Juicy latched onto her Mistress exposed cunt. As Juicy's licked her new mistress began to pet her hair, which made Juicy very happy. Eager to please she thrust her tongue in and out. Her Mistress moaned and bucked above her. With Juicy's talented tongue it only took her Mistress a few moments to reach the edge of her climax, moaning loudly as she gripped the hair of her new slut. Her thighs clenched around Juicy's head as she came, her juices coated Juicy's face; with her Mistress' release, Juicy was tipped into orgasm. Her pussy and cock,clenched and squirted all across the carpet. Juicy had made a mess on a valuable antique.

Mrs. Wind grabbed Juicy's hair and shoved her face down into the carpet. "Slut, look at this mess you made when you exploded. This was my great grandmother's carpet and now you've stained it. I should sell your ass on the high street for all to use like a common whore. But, I'm kind so I'll have to lock your cock and clitty up. What do you say?" stated Mistress Wind.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a good slut. Don't lock my cock and clitty up!" begged Juicy.

"You should say. Thank you Mistress, you're so kind for not selling my ass on High Street. Now get to cleaning. You have a job to do. I'm having friends over later. I expect you to serve us." stated Mistress Wind as she shoved Juicy down onto the carpet.

"Thank you!" murmured Juicy. She spent the next hour licking Mistress Wind's carpet making sure she licked up every drop of spunk. However, Mistress Wind was true to her word. Juicy found herself locked up. She couldn't be released until given permission.

Mistress Wind came back from the parlor. "I see you're done now dyke, go make refreshments for me and my friends. Be sure to act like you like your new position and maybe we'll let you cum." said Mistress Wind.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress Wind." stated Juicy. She was a good slut, a good maid so she went off to the kitchen to make refreshments for her betters. One way or the other, Juicy would learn her place.

Juicy came out. She was wearing a french maid's uniform. That she had found. She thought it would make her new mistress happy.

"Why are you wearing clothes?" questioned Mrs. Wind.

"I.." started Juicy.

"Juicy, I'm your Mistress and I didn't give you permission to speak. NOW STRIP! Then follow me to the living room." ordered Mrs. Wind.

Juicy just nodded yes. She knew it wasn't her place to talk. Juicy got the tray of refreshments and went out to the living room.

In the living room, Mrs. Wind's "book club" awaited. There were three other women in the room. They were all wives of officers from the Leinyere Navy.

"Now Juicy, I give you permission to speak after I'm done talking. My book club isn't really a book club. We're a lesbian sex club. We get together to fuck every week and we keep it a secret from our husbands. You'll never speak of this of course. But, you'll grow to desire each of these women. They make you wet. You'll beg to eat their cunts and serve them. What do you have to say for yourself?" stated Mrs. Wind.

"Mistress, I'm worried I won't be able to serve them...or you. I'm not a proper lesbian. I'm a tranny fag." stated Juicy.

"I know, I know Juicy....all will be solved soon. Now let me introduce you to your betters...kneel." stated Mrs. Wind.

"No, my newest dyke have the fairy stand." stated a woman. "I want to take in her looks so she can serve us better." The woman strode up and cupped Juicy's cock. Juicy shuddered. She had never been bought off by a woman that way before.

"You may address me as Mistress Black. I am the wife of Captain Black. Our book club has a plan to convert all of the men in Leinyere into women. We'll use ChangeX. We want our men...well soon our dykes to be happy. Women are happier than men. You're happier now than you were before, aren't you Juicy?" stated Mistress Black.

"Yes Mistress Black." said Juicy. She didn't know what else to say. Juicy had questions but knew better than to ask. Why did Mistress Black seem to be in charge? Why did everyone submit to her? Why was Juicy so attracted to her? Still Juicy kept her mouth shut.

"Since you're happier you'll be helping us! Captain Wind was greedy. He didn't want a man. He didn't want a woman. We'll be changing him first. I can tell by the way, you're looking at me that you want to cum. You expect me to bring you pleasure. Well, sluts should expect nothing. Mistress Wind was right to lock you up. If you finish your mission. You may get to cum. We'll see." stated Mistress Black.

"Let's go ladies." stated Mistress Black. With that the three other women followed Mistress Black on their knees out of the house. As was proper.

"They're excellent sluts. Mistress Black invited me to this book club when my husband's boat crashed. I hope someday, I can serve her as well as my sisters. Don't disappoint me. Do as Mistress Black says." stated Mistress Wind. "Now go clean."

"Yes Mistress." stated Juicy as she went off to clean. As a Leinyere slut, she really had no other choice.

12