All Comments on 'Made'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

I assume you were trying to paint Blair’s behavior as morally superior to Craig’s. If so, you failed utterly.

EmotionalEmotionalalmost 2 years ago

Good read, nice to see you publish something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to like this but liked parts and hated others so I wasn't sure if I even wanted to score it. I did, giving a 4, and here's why.

Stuart was a complete douche who failed to see what he had and understand what he was losing. Riley seemed like a great woman, but then she turned out being as bad, giving up and not taking charge of the issues between them because of greener grass in Blair's pasture. She was lucky he fell in love with her because he'd have seen her like Scarlet if he hadn't had his blinders on.

There was some good too with Blair's initial actions with Craig and Scarlet (the contrast in Snow White and her name was a great touch) and later contacting Stuart to try to get him to give him a chance to see the problem and make a change. Too late since Blair and Riley were on course to be together but that kept this from going down to 3 stars. That's honor that's in too short supply in many stories around here so that's why it went 4.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I complete disagree with Alberto's statement about Blair being less than morally superior to her husband. Granted tha connections between people happen due to long term exposure. Blair never made any advances nor gave advice to her about her marriage and constantly kept her at arms length. All of this while her husband never made time for his wife as smoozing clients was more important than spending quailty time with his wife. A woman has a fragile ego probably more so than a man. You cannot ignore a wife and expect her to keep loving you. We men have other priorities, the job, providing for the family and we tend to take our wives for granted. We are married now we have won the prize of a constant bed and life partner. But alas, especially when there is an age difference, (I was 6 years old) there is a disconnect as you approach 40. It happened in my marriage. It happens and there was no communication before she decided to leave. So incase of this story their was communication but it was between the wrong two people to save the marriage. Craig failed and Blair won. There was no seduction and her decision was obvious after her introspection that she never should have married him came to forefront the obvious conclusion was divorce. In my case I never should have married my ex as she was only 19 and I was 25 but when she told me she was pregnant I took responsibility and married her she already had a 2 year old who I cared for. Well it lasted 13 years before she left for greener pastures and someone with hair. As Forest Gump says. shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story could have completely eliminated everything prior to the line, "I'll give you an example of that life by forgiving you both and wishing you a happy life together" absolutely none of it had any relevance to the story.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

There are some real issues with your supposed moral and ethical hero in this piece. He admits to having fallen in love with Riley from the very beginning, and if so, as she was a newly married woman he should have then taken action to remove her from his team. “Soulmates are made” you state in conclusion to this story, and he facilitated that creation from the very outset. I don’t find Blair morally upright at all, he spent an inordinate amount of time with Riley, allowing a relationship to flourish. Just because he did not physically join with her do not in any way reflect his supposed code of honesty and moral fibre. It devolved into a pretentious immoral circus where truth and lies were interchangeable.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

@dgfergie, I didn’t compare Blair to Riley’s husband. I compared him to Craig, the guy that took his wife. Blair did exactly the same thing by engaging in a years-long emotional affair from the day he met her. As AnotherChapter pointed out in detail. His so-called morality is complete bullshit.

Papaof12Papaof12almost 2 years ago

Another great Bobby Brandt story.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. Thank u for all ur hard work kno it was enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why you had to throw in that "dago" line. Total BS coming from a supposedly highly moral person, even taken in jest. IMHO, Blair was more likely somewhere on the autism spectrum, not just someone with high morals. Or maybe OCD?

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Riley husband is cause o marriage failng.it takes 2 to make marriage work

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

I really liked this story! A straight prolonged love story that developed nicely. Not being overloaded with details about movements and traffic etc that is common in your Brandt series. This one I can give a five without any doubt that I have had with your longer stories where I hesitated to rate them as they were better than four but too overloaded for five ;-)

That's my input on your writing which I like - I read all the l-o-n-g Brant novells to the end ;-)

One other thing is that I can't understand readers that rate a story on moral content!! That is trying to censor the author from letting his imagnirary participants behaving in ways that the reader does not approve of!!! What kind of stories would we have if all writers would try to please every moral fashion? If it disturbes you that much - stop reading! Bland moral stories are not amuzing anyone!

Keep up your good work!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

Tsk tsk. Some-a ppl, day like; and some of the don't.. typical.. y'all can't plz um all no matter how many Hours to and days you put into each story.. you writers spend all that time to write a story you believe ppl will like. Just to have some Wanna be ** editor** try and rip it apart after one read.. guess these folks think you make a living doing this.. NOT.. YOU JUST GOT A GREAT NACK AT WRITEING STORIES

MOST OF US DONT... SO GO WRITE YOUR OWN STORIES FOLKS IF U DONT LIKE THESE@@FREE@@ STORIES .. TRY KENDAL OR BARNES AND NOBLE... OH FIRGOT AMAZIN TOO.... YOU WRITERS KEEP WRITIN.. ILL KEEP READIN.. NOW THEN.. I Know l parked my truck here somewhere.., hmm. Have a nice day now ! 👍👁️👁️😉😁

Ranger001Ranger0019 months ago

Very thought provoking. 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...

SIMILAR Stories