All Comments on 'Made for Each Other Ch. 01'

by BathroomHero

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

Read like a scene from a rejected porn movie script. You said to be continued, but please don't.

Also, you went from Cameron to Camryn for most of the last page. Lazy writing.

1-Star only because I can't do negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reached a whole new level of stupid with this one.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

What the hell did I just read???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cameron to Camryn??? I can understand if it happened once by accident, but you obviously didn't bother proofreading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only guess is that this was meant to be stupid at every level. You could not have seriously thought this would be good in anyway, so it was intentionally made to be this terrible as some kind of joke.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

This story is fun and sexy. eager to know what happens next and just how they fit together. No condom would ever fit him so they might even make a baby.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

There's someone for everything.

You'll probably have some die-hard fans because there are idiots everywhere. Good for you on that, but bad for the rest of us that have standards.

Please don't be one of those who write this trash and within a month or two have 600 stories uploaded. That's just cruel to be taking up room that could be used to post something good by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Notwithstanding the impossibilities, this is also off the meter in every way.

12 stars if I could, but I guess it will have to be 5.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's should be a new writer's challenge. Write a compelling erotic story, without referring, even in passing, to the size of the guy's junk, or the woman's tits. Why? Because for the last year or so, it's seemed like there's a challenge on to have ridiculous, cartoonish dimensions for both in every tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

17 inch soda can ??? once I read that, I know it's no point going any further, not content with even exaggerating about being9 inch, you feel the need to go even further try to enter the Guinness book of world records, makes it totally unreadable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. Likely the worst I have seen.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Awesome start! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for this.

BathroomHeroBathroomHeroover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the responses! There have certainly been some strong negative ones. For those who find themselves reacting similarly, can I ask for some specific feedback? (aside from the Cameron-Camryn mishap, that there is just an oof) Do you take issue with the fantastical sizes/unrealistic scenario? is it the writing itself? Dialogue, pacing, etc? Please let me know if you have a moment, and thank you for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a fan of unrealistically large sizes as well as incest, so this was absolutely wonderful and I'm craving more! I'm guessing the harsh comments are not folks who enjoy these specific fetishes, because other than the change in Camryn's name spelling, I found it to be well written and it flowed nicely for a simple, hot little number about siblings getting all hot and bothered. Personally, I think the "sister finds brother's porn" to be a bit of an overused trope, but the execution was fine! I'll eagerly be awaiting more- don't let the negative comments get you down, especially because they seem to nitpick at one small detail or fail to elaborate as to why it's stupid overall.

OhMyOhDeerOhMyOhDeerover 2 years ago

Don't listen to the people complaining about the sizes. This kind of story obviously isn't for them and you shouldn't change it to suit their boring ass tastes. I think what you have here is both hot AND quite well written. I can't wait to read more about this two to be honest!

Smelda64Smelda64over 2 years ago

Don't listen to the negative comments do what you fell is right for you your the story teller

SabatakiSabatakiover 2 years ago

Very fun read, can't wait for the next installment.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

- Enormous, completely unrealistic and over-productive genitalia for literally no reason.

I appreciated the warning, but I still wasn't expecting "17 inch soda can thickness cock".

Seriously, this belongs in the humor section because it was too stupidly ridiculous from the very beginning. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really don't understand why people are so pissed, when you warned up top about literally *specifically* what you're into. The warning was there, guys, and this is (for a large part) a writing website. Learn how to read, maybe.

Anyway, this kinda stuff pushes my buttons too, and I liked your story. Everyone's already noted the name thing, so I'll just say that I'm enjoying the tension here. (And the relatively equal power dynamic. It's different! And I like it a lot C: )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this, it’s exactly my kind of thing. Please keep writing it, and ignore anyone who doesn’t like it just because it’s not their particular kink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, not so much into the milk stuff but that’s just me. Would love it if they didn’t jump into full on fucking too fast and there was some ongoing tension and release. Keep it up!

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

You warned me but I started your story anyway. Seventeen inch cock, huh? Well, you didn't lie - but that's as far as I got. I haven't a lot of time to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sure hope there is some cumflation in their future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never understood why people go onto something very clearly tagged “hyper” and “excessive cum” and then complain about unrealistic sizes and production. Like, that is indeed the point.

Overall, I quite enjoyed it and thought it was well-written. POV switches can be difficult, but I think you’ve done it well, especially with regard to the comedy. Do be careful not to make the two characters sound too much like each other, something made difficult by their wants, experiences, and internal and external conflicts (all of which I nevertheless enjoy) being the basically same.

I think the overall pacing was good and I was satisfied with where it ended. Individual scenes are shorter than I’d personally prefer, but don’t drag them out on my account. I do think the two breaks were too abrupt; the first one (between the hug and Cameron and Josh having sex) ended well but restarted too abruptly, and the second one (comparing their problems) wasn’t necessary and would have been a good place for more flirting and tension and awkwardness.

Other miscellaneous notes:

– Good on you for using the correct form of “lie” in “We both lay facedown…”

– The paragraph that begins “I hid in the bathroom…” looks like you were in the process of editing it but got distracted and forgot to come back to finish it. I always edit in red or orange or a different font so I can pick it out when I do my final read-through and fix it.

– Ryan and Cameron’s repetition of how sexual their bodies are and calling each other “bro/sis” can come off as a bit silly and unnatural, but it’s also part of the aesthetic of the genre (an aesthetic that is nonetheless built on tropes codified by poor writers), so it’s not strictly bad.

– I feel kinda bad for Josh and Emily. Emily seems to be having the time of her life, and I don’t want her to lose that (hopefully their relationship is more than just her enjoyment of their sex). Meanwhile, Josh and Cameron’s relationship is just kinda… oof. Poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf why are people so mean???? who looks at someone earnestly posting their first ever work with a clear passion for their perhaps unorthodox fetishes (which they gave full warning for) and thinks "i want to aggressively kinkshame this person and make them feel like utter shit"???? look, all your positive comments have actual constructive criticism and analysis, so i hope to whatever god is real that you listen to those instead. this is a good first work!! i've seen WAY worse from first time writers before. your descriptions are very nice and the tension is tasty. i have trouble believing it took two whole hours for them to go over their hyper-sexual struggles though, unless they were getting into a lot of stories and stuff? but the small details like this have simple fixes. what's more important is your fundamentals are solid, and you write the kinks well. i think the other comments have covered my other critique-y thoughts already. anyway i'm really excited to see more stuff from you. don't let the trolls get to your head too much!! easier said than done i know but it makes me SO sad whenever a new artist or writer is chased off by outspoken assholes. (you might find nicer people on AO3 (which is not just for fanfics!! they have lots of original works too), they're used to dealing with all the "weird shit" already and so don't go out of their way to write such nasty comments, i recommend cross-posting there too!!)

"I haven't a lot of time to waste." you're making yourself look like a fuckin chump by wasting your time posting a comment then!! morons

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story keep writing

WaterClosetWC_WaterClosetWC_over 2 years ago

This is now one of my favorite stories. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greaat story. Excellent work. Reminds me of the great Libkil. Keep it up!

Passionreader42Passionreader42about 2 years ago

Love your story can't wait to read more

Passionreader42Passionreader42about 2 years ago

Love your story can't wait to read more

Passionreader42Passionreader42about 2 years ago

great story can't wait to read more

Passionreader42Passionreader42about 2 years ago

great story can't wait to read more

look_out51look_out51about 2 years ago

I look forward to Chapter 2 (and maybe #3 and #4....?)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, just wow!!! Chapter 2 can’t get here fast enough!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Christ,I came buckets just like Ryan,u need to write more and quickly x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just wanted to say that this story was one of the best I've read on here. I share the same unrealistic size fetish. I've been a huge fan of Richard O Steele stories for almost 20 years now and I've yet to find another author who lived up to that fetish and writing style, but I do dare say you are on your way there.

For the story, I really enjoyed the pacing. They didn't get into it too quick, but it didn't take an hour of reading for them to get to some fun stuff.

I read this when you first posted it, and I've been checking back every once in a while (weekly?) to see if you've posted Chapter 2. I'm looking forward to reading about them going all the way. And perhaps we could find out more about their family? What happened exactly to their parents?

I really hope that you are just busy with life and not discouraged from the idiots who did not read your disclaimer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a load of bull 17 inc cock what a dreamer

steeleye11steeleye11over 1 year ago

I know many stories are a work of fiction but this would probably better fit in the sci-fi & fantasy category.

Yes, I do have a bit of fantasy but it's a hard stretch with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was insulting and so unbelievable that it wasn't worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my favorite story on here currently, cant get enough please do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was leaning toward 5 for the hilarity alone but I stopped reading at the Cameron/Camryn thing...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Such a 'stoopid' yet satisfying my erotic story...Fantasy at it's best!! I enjoyed this (even the "Cameron/Camryn" debacle!!)

Okay, Part w is next...I'd "Grandmother" gonna be home at some point & realize the two grandkids have evolved into their own erotic togetherness??

I am go ing this Five**5**Stars...just because of how goofy and unrealisticit is. The 17" cock...the massive boobs and testicle, the pools of female and male ejaculate...ssssoooooo "stoopid" (again)!! I Loved It!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my God this was hilarious. Most unique thing I read here hands down. Smart thing for you to include in your note your interest in massive sex organs because I would have been surprised. I liked the difference in tone when we see different POVs but maybe you could do it less often. Fun read!

Tang57Tang5710 months ago

Seriously 17 inches cock ? There one pornstar that size 10 inches long was John Holmes and

Mandingo have 9.75 inches long

Shorty Mac 7.5 long and 8.5 girth.

Better do your research a little better, this sound more like science fiction and I don't like science fiction freak show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous