Made for Each Other Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I was a little sad. If I was being honest, I had dressed a little sexy that morning in the hopes that Ryan would see me. I think I wanted him to see his ripe little sister's body and get a little hard. Maybe I wanted to tease him a little bit, just as he had unknowingly teased me last night. I don't know. It all seemed so stupid now.

"You, uh... well, don't be uncomfortable for my sake."

My ears perked up.

"Pardon?" I spoke softly. I wanted to hear him say it.

"You don't have to change. Not if you don't want to. I don't mind."

That was all the admission I needed. I loosely threw my top back over my diamond-hard nipples, threw open the bathroom door, and gave my shirtless, sexy brother a hug.

My tits practically enveloped the boy. He was caught completely off-guard, but still every part of him felt primed, and powerful, as if he was ready for anything. He caught me in his arms and held me tight. My head fit perfectly into the little crook in his shoulder. His lower body jumped back, but still I could feel the tip of his enormous penis pressed against my thigh. It was pointed down, but still felt hard- how did he have it positioned?

My pussy screamed with a sort of mellow excitement. As arousing as this moment was, it was also very peaceful, and loving, and felt right- my brother was a very good hugger.

RYAN

My dick had never been harder.

On the odd occasion that Cameron and myself had pressed our hyper-sexual bodies together over the last five or so years, we had certainly never done so hot off the heels of an extremely arousing, albeit brief, conversation about both of our aforementioned bodies.

Sex was a somewhat taboo topic in the Smith family. At least, it was when Grandma was around. She was a strict believer in abstinence-only education, and as both of her grandchildren flourished developmentally, she made sure to keep us on the straight and narrow. We siblings were generally made to dress conservatively, and while we learned quite a bit about sexuality from the outside world, grandma had not made it easy. Sometimes she seemed as if she was desperately trying to prevent something- as if she had some personal investment in seeing Cameron and I remain chaste.

All of this is to say, I was about to cum from hugging my scantily-clad sister, and Grandma would have been very upset with us had she known what was going on.

As much as I was enjoying it, I quickly withdrew myself from the hug, feigning that infamous sibling disgust. "Ew! Get off me, you weirdo! Now you're making me uncomfortable!"

"Hehe, I can tell!" she grinned and, in a moment I swear I must have dreamed, reached down and patted me right on the cock. My heart nearly shot out of my chest. A wad of precum shot out of my dick and splattered on the floor.

Cameron just giggled, winked, and skipped away, impossible tits bouncing with every stride.

What the fuck...

I ran into the bathroom and had another explosive orgasm. I didn't even try to think of Emily.

***

CAMERON

As annoying as my tits were, there were very few things I enjoyed more than sucking on them.

So suck on them I did, with reckless abandon. My mouth filled with delicious milk as I sucked on my right nipple and played with my left; I was in ecstasy.

Oh, right. I was also fucking Josh. I'd almost forgotten.

"God, Cameron, you're incredible- you feel amazing. It's like you're sucking me in!"

The poor boy couldn't help it. He was pounding away at me with the fervor of a teenage boy on prom night (not that he was much more than that to begin with) but he just wasn't doing anything for me. My pussy was plenty lubricated due to my own, breast-focused masturbatory efforts, but this was a double-edged sword: Josh's pleasant, inoffensive five-inch prick wasn't making much of a dent.

I'm no size queen! I also definitely wasn't loose, thank you very much. No, from what I could tell, my pussy was really squeezing the hell out of him. He seemed prime to cum any minute. Hopefully some positive reinforcement could get that happening sooner and we could end this charade.

"Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me. Keep going. Mmmm..." I moaned around my squirting, thumb-sized nipple. God, I tasted good.

My praise was half-assed, but it seemed to do the trick. Josh redoubled his efforts, seizing up and spilling his tiny load into the condom he was wearing not three minutes after we'd begun our first time together. He gasped for breath and flopped over to lay beside me, his body inadvertently landing directly on top of my left tit.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. You're amazing, Cameron," he propped himself up on one elbow and smiled that simple smile down at me.

I however, was caught up in my own world. I sucked at my nipple with renewed vigor as my left hand made its way down to my clit, vigorously massaging the swollen nub. I moaned into my impossible boobs as I finally felt my climax building when left to my own devices.

"Uh, babe, wow, I didn't realize you were still..."

The pleasure drowned the simpering boy out as my hips began to convulse, my legs thrashing. My cunt honey began to flow freely as milk continued to burst from my enormous breasts.

I thought of a perfect, 17-inch cock, and the precum that flowed from it like water, and the body it was attached to as it pistoned in and out of me...

Josh, in a simple effort to help, bless his soul, started sucking on my left nipple.

"Mmmm, ohh, ahhh! Yes, yes, fuck me, yes!"

"What, what?" Josh stammered, confused by my phrasing as he looked between his shriveled little dick and my gushing pussy.

"Suck me, Josh, I said suck me. Thank you, dear." I patted him on the head as I came down from my orgasm.

We lay in silence for a moment in Josh's twin bed, now at least both of us in post-orgasmic bliss. I was a little bummed out by just how detached I felt as I stroked his hair, and tried to fit my head into the crook of his neck. I just couldn't get comfortable.

Josh broke the silence. "So, um, sorry you didn't cum, um, during, but... was it still, um, good for you? It wasn't my first time but it's been a while and I-"

I shut him up with a quick kiss. I didn't really want to have this conversation. I was already patronizing the poor boy enough.

"It was good, Josh. Sorry. It's, uh, tough to get me off. Some medications I'm on."

I came like a fire hydrant when I had a lick of my brother's precum.

His face immediately relaxed. "Oh! Right, I'm sorry to hear that. I've heard that happens to a lot of people. It must suck, though."

"Yeah. Yeah, it definitely sucks." I sighed.

"So, my parents won't be come until tomorrow. Wanna stay for dinner? I can cook for you. Maybe we could even do round 2?" He did a cute thing with his eyebrows at that moment, and I giggled, but I was also struck with a sudden urge to leave.

"Um, sorry, Josh. I actually had plans tonight. I mean, uh, I planned to do homework. So, raincheck, yeah?"

He looked a little sad, but he covered it up by beginning to get up and put his clothes on. He tossed mine to me.

"Of course, yeah, no problem! This was... this was really fun," his confidence flagged. "I hope we can do it again sometime."

I just smiled and, after thoroughly wiping off the copious amounts of milk on my tits, pulled my thick red turtleneck over my impossible chest.

"We'll just have to see!" I said it playfully, but we probably wouldn't.

RYAN

I was having a blast. Grandma was away for the rest of the week and Cameron was probably staying the night at Josh's, so I had the place to myself. I finished my engineering problem set in record time, and for the rest of the night I had one plan: a masturbation marathon.

"God, Ryan, you're so... hnnggghh... big!"

I had been playing a new porn game I found all night in the living room. It was about a kid with a stupid huge cock fucking all the big-tit bimbos in his hometown- including his mom and his sister. Needless to say, it ticked a lot of boxes for me.

"Ah, yeah... fuck yeah." I jacked my turgid log with the ferocity of a wild animal as the MC of the game fucked his super unprofessional teacher senseless. Somehow, every woman in this game could take the character's massive cock. If only I lived in such a utopia.

I'd cum five or six times, my baby batter blanketing the family coffee table, television, and leather couches. There wasn't a particular need to clean it up now, and I had no idea how many more time's I'd cum, so I figured I'd just do one big cleanup at the end of the night.

Then the garage door opened.

What the fuck? Why does this keep happening?

The next two minutes were a blur. I threw my briefs and shorts over my mammoth member, still rock hard, and ran between the kitchen and living room what felt like twenty times, each time bringing more paper towels.

I cleaned everything in sight, and boy was it a hassle. You know how normal cum tends to get a lot less viscous after 5 or so minutes in the air? Yeah, mine doesn't do that. Each scoop of paper towel was like trying to corral a puddle of clam chowder, the thick white stuff still piping hot and ridiculously plentiful.

Somehow, I cleaned it all. Just as my sister entered the mud room I was throwing a ratty sweatshirt over my head. I leaned against the wall, trying to act nonchalant even as my breathing continued to steady.

My gorgeous sister walked into the house with a suspicious glint in her eye. Her gorgeous blonde hair was tied behind her head in a cute messy bun. She was wearing a dark red turtleneck that did little to contain her next-level sweater puppies. Simple skinny jeans highlighted her impossible hip-to-waist ratio, and comfy Ugg boots completed her girl-next-door-with-massive-juggs look. She spoke first.

"So, uh, did you just finish working out or what?"

She had given me a way out. God, I loved her.

"Um, yes! That's exactly what I was doing! Then I heard the garage door and got a little paranoid. I wasn't expecting you home tonight!"

At this assertion she huffed, walking past me and into the kitchen. Her bountiful breast flesh bounced with every step.

"Ugh, neither did I." She let her hair down and washed her hands. "Sorry to ruin your "Home Alone" fantasy, but I just couldn't stay at Josh's tonight. Can we hang out instead?"

She looked at me with her big, brown eyes and I couldn't say no.

"Hey, of course! Sorry to hear about Josh, though I don't know exactly what happened. I'll tell you what: I'll make dinner, I'll get us some drinks, and we can talk about it. Deal?"

She beamed her thousand-megawatt smile and I melted. Then she jumped up and down and I stiffened right back up again.

"That sounds perfect! You're the best, Ryan! I'm gonna go watch some TV, k? Let me know if you need any help!"

My cock throbbed in my briefs and let loose a surprise volley of precum as she turned and bounded into the living room. Why is it that the bustiest girls are always the bounciest?

I went into the basement to grab the ingredients to whip up some pasta and some drinks. I knew where Grandma kept the alcohol now that I was 22. Cameron was 19, but no one had to know about tonight. I got the feeling we could both use a night of sibling bonding.

As I re-entered the kitchen, I heard Cameron's mocking voice from the other room.

"Oh, yeah, pound me with your massive dick, you virile stud!"

SHIT! In my haste to clean up the ocean of semen in the living room, I had forgotten to close out of the porn game!

"Games these days are just getting more and more NSFW!" my sister said as she walked into the room holding my laptop. She had a teasing smile on her sexy face as she playfully tut-tutted at my chosen pornographic medium. Were her nipples a little hard?

My cock was at half-mast itself even as I spluttered excuses. "Whoa, Cameron, I mean... what even is that? Must be one of those... weird pop-ups..." I fumbled with the pots and pans as I tried to explain my folly.

She giggled. "Yeah, sure. It certainly is..." she studied the impossible breasts on the teacher character as she was pounded from behind by my studly protagonist. "... informative..."

Oh, God. "Well that's enough of that," I chastised, closing the laptop from behind even as Cameron protested. "Babies like you aren't equipped to handle that stuff."

"Hey! I'm nineteen and way more mature than you!" She huffed, folding her arms under her colossal mammaries. They puffed out of her chest at a 90-degree angle, and the thick turtleneck she was wearing only served to make them look bigger. I gulped.

"Yeah, whatever you say. Still," I cautioned while handing her a beer, "don't tell Grandma."

She made a face. "Yuck! I hate beer! Don't we have anything stronger?"

I laughed. "You've TRIED beer? At your tender age? Preposterous."

She got angry this time. "I've tried a lot of things, bro. When you look like this..." she gestured vaguely to her ludicrously lewd body, "people tend to give you special treatment."

I did my best to temper my still-burgeoning arousal. The water had come to a boil, so I threw the sphagetti in. Then I turned and leaned against the counter.

"Believe it or not," I said, gesturing to my own form, "I think I know what you mean."

We both laughed, happy to for once acknowledge our bizarrely sexy bodies. My eyes met hers, and we sat there staring for just a bit too long. I couldn't help it. I could stare at Cameron all day.

CAMERON

God, his gorgeous green eyes. I swear we had just been looking at each other for the past two minutes. It was weird and liberating to even passively acknowledge our unique physicalities, and in this moment I just felt so attract- connected to him.

"Right!" I hastily said, finally ripping my eyes away from his gorgeous orbs and turning my attention to the beer in my hands. "You are gross, and I shall now drink to forget said fact. Cheers!"

My brother laughed and turned to continue his cooking. He unwrapped some garlic bread, which was a nice touch, even if it was just the frozen kind.

I pretended to be on my phone, but most of the time I kept one eye on his body. The way he moved was just so easy. Relaxed and powerful all at once, like he could literally do anything you asked him to without a care in the world. His svelte frame was apparent in his too-tight sweatshirt, and his biceps strained the sleeves when he lifted a pan or poured the sauce into a pot.

I mean, he was cooking for me. How could I not be a little attracted to my older brother?

I snuck a few glances below the waist, hoping beyond hope to catch a glimpse of that glorious member, but it was likely constrained by a criminal pair of boxer briefs that were so often oddly stiff when he threw them in the hamper.

God, what am I doing? I focused on my phone. Josh had sent me a follow-up text that I hadn't responded to yet.

Josh: Had a great time, felt like it ended on a weird note. We cool?

I pondered my response.

Cameron: We're cool, Josh 

Simple, to the point. I sighed and buried my head in my hands.

Ryan picked up on my mood as he placed the completed pasta dishes before me. We wordlessly went and sat at the kitchen table, right across from each other.

"What's got you down, Charlie Brown?"

"I'm not a boy."

"What's got you down, Sally Brown?" He handed me another beer. I hadn't even noticed I'd finished my first.

I chuckled. He was so stupid.

"As I'm sure you've gathered, things were not... great with Josh today." I wasn't sure how much I wanted to divulge.

"Did he hurt you, Cam? Mentally or physically, I don't care, I will beat the ever-loving-" he said this around a mouthful of spaghetti.

I reached across the table to jokingly move his chin up and down. "Pro tip: chew your food. It will make your threats of violence far more menacing."

He looked at me, eyes unflinching, and finished chewing his food. "I'm serious. I'll kill him."

I raised my hands in surrender. "No need, no need. It's... it's barely his fault, the poor guy. I mean, you met him, you know he's nice enough."

"'Nice enough'," he put air quotes around the term, "doesn't mean good enough for you. And in this day and age, it hardly means anything. Guys are fuckin'... creepy." He looked over at his closed laptop. "Myself included."

I laughed at that. Leave it to my brother to be the himbo ally I needed. "You're fine. Better than most. ANYWAY-" I continued. I really needed to talk to someone about this. "Josh is fine personality-wise. Not that he's anything special, but, y'know. He's fine. But, uh... today we slept together. For the first time."

Ryan's eyes expanded to the size of our dinner plates. "YOU GAVE YOUR VIRGINITY TO "JUST FINE" JOSH?"

"Oh my GOD you WEIRDO, I'm not a virgin!" I was half-yelling, half-laughing at him. "You think I could make it to 19 a virgin with these things?"

I held my tits like a pair of balloons in my hand. My brother's tongue nearly rolled out of his mouth like a red carpet. Maybe I could tease him a bit.

RYAN

I spluttered, unsure of what to say to such a bold assertion. My cock was very much coming alive as my sister absentmindedly bounced her tits in her hands. "I, uh well... I certainly hope you could have if you wanted to."

Cameron laughed. "I could have, I think. But Grandma's stifling sex ed wasn't gonna work forever. And I didn't have to look far for willing participants."

I nearly broke out in a cold sweat. My sister's jugs looked so stupidly erotic even bundled up in a tight turtleneck halfway under the table.

"No, I wouldn't imagine you'd have to."

"Nope!" Cameron said, finally dropping her tits back into her lap. They bounced, I swear, four times before they stopped moving. "The problem is finding skilled participants. Or, pardon my insensitivity, adequately-sized ones?"

My cock was getting really hard. Cameron looked so fucking hot as she pressed her hands together, struggling to put into words that she wanted a guy with a bigger cock.

I could only maintain my composure so much, so I smirked. "Oof. Let's, uh, pour one out for Josh, then, shall we?" I brought my third beer to my lips and fountained it in. My sister joined me.

I continued. "But really, that's tough. I'm sorry," and I was. I could certainly relate. "So, ah, is it over between you guys, then?" I felt the strangest glimmer of happiness at this thought. I didn't let it show, though.

Cameron pondered to herself. "I don't know. Probably. It's just hard, to make it work with someone, when your sex life is... lackluster..."

"Trust me, I get it."

At this Cameron suddenly looked up, looking surprisingly annoyed. "Oh, what do you know!? I hear Emily screaming obscenities from your room twice a week. You two are clearly fine." She pushed the small remaining portion of her spaghetti away from her, now angry with me.

"Whoa, whoa!" I clarified. "Sure, you hear Emily in there shouting hallelujah, but do you ever hear me joining her?" I couldn't believe I was telling my little sister all this.

"Well, no..."

"Didn't think so... the problems with our genome aren't limited to you, Cam."

At this, she perked up, a challenge in her eye. "Oh? You wanna bet?"

***

Two hours and three beers each later, we were sprawled on the floor over Cameron's study whiteboard she'd retrieved from her room. We both lay facedown on our stomachs, which was a difficult position for many reasons, but it was good for preventing the numerous erections I had sported during our complaint competition.

"Fine, I guess having to wear compression shorts every day can count, but it's not really an obstacle... I mean, the shorts take care of the obstacle..."