Made for Each Other Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, if sports bras count, so do compression shorts!"

Cameron laughed. "Fine, fine! But I have another!" Cameron shouted, uncapping her red white board marker. "Those... stupid- fuck, what are they called? Those, like, desk and chair all-in-one things? From school?"

"Oh shit..."

"Yeah. Couldn't fit in one of those to save my life. My ass or my tits. So embarrassing."

"Damn... yeah, that actually does sound pretty brutal." I sighed in defeat. My list of inconveniences was half the length of my sister's.

"You bet it is, Buster," she smiled in victory as she began tallying up our points. "That makes it... 17 to 8? I think we have our winner!" She jumped up and did a little victory dance. Her tits jiggled hypnotically and I forced myself to look away.

"I don't know, I feel like the odds were stacked in your favor to begin with..."

"Oh? And what do you mean by that, brother? Pray tell?" She lay back down beside me, and we both turned to face the other. This was risky, but I was so entranced by my sister's eyes that I couldn't tear myself away.

"I just mean... there are several parts of you, that are... you know... I've just got the one."

My sister looked really happy for a moment, then completely mischievous.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I need a list."

"Camryn, I..."

"Which of your sister's body parts are ridiculously, impossibly, jaw-droppingly oversexualized?"

I could barely breathe. There were maybe six inches between us, which meant her chest was right up against mine. I could feel the tips of her nipples tickling my own. Her smile was bewitching, her eyes hypnotic, her body... ridiculous. My cock was stretching the confines of my briefs.

What do you even say to a question like that?

"Well, um... your legs are, like, long... and really, really gorgeous..."

"Oh? Is that so? I don't know if they're hypersexualized..." she dragged her calf over mine, agonizingly slow.

"No, yeah, um... they're still pretty hot."

She giggled. "Ok. I'll take it. Next?"

"Your, uh... it's not offensive to say your hips, is it? And, of course, I mean," I widened my eyes, unintentionally. "Your ass. Is amazing."

She did a little shimmy towards me and I nearly busted a nut. I could feel the precum flowing through my cock like water. "No. No, it's not offensive. And... thank you..." She seemed a little breathless.

I was about to continue, but she put a finger over my lips. "Hey, um, it's getting a little hot. Just, uh, give me a minute."

She pushed herself into a sitting position. Her tits left the ground a moment after the rest of her torso did. I watched in rapt attention- I didn't care if she noticed me staring. I couldn't look away.

Slowly, with great care, she pulled her turtleneck over her head. It only took one moment of puling before she had to maneuver the fabric around her continental breast flesh- or rather, I expected her to, but she purposefully lifted her boobs with the turtleneck, in the process of preparing for what would likely be the world's largest titty drop. The thin t-shirt she wore under the sweater traveled with the heavier garment, and one or two inches of underboob could be seen between her hands and her perfect, flat tummy.

With seemingly no effort, but still a sort of monumental importance, my sister pulled her chest out of the constricting outerwear. Her colossal cans, clad in only the thinnest of white tank tops, fell against her tummy with a resounding, absurdly arousing slap!! An inch of pale, intoxicating underboob protruded from the bottom of the crop top. Her nipples poked out like rockets ready for blastoff, jiggling in time with the rest of her chest meat as she looked down at her endowments with a proud smile.

RIIIIIIIPPP!

My briefs gave up the ghost. With a surprising amount of force, my 17-inch cock burst out of my shorts and smacked against my sister's knee.

CAMRYN

Just as I had worked up the courage to get a little more revealing with my sexy brother, something slapped against my thigh with great force, and all of the sudden my jeans felt a little wet (though my panties were already soaked through twice over. It was a miracle my jeans weren't stained).

I looked down, hoping against hope that the object that just smacked against my knee could only be one thing:

My brother's tumescent phallus stood at attention, jutting out of the wreckage of his sorts like a zombie's hand from the graveyard soil.

Seeing it in the light was beautiful. It was circumcised, with a picturesque helmet the size of an apple and a urethra I swear I could fit my finger into. The length was pulsing and manly but not overly veiny; it was smooth and a little pale and absolutely gorgeous. It was thick around as my wrist, or perhaps even my calf, and it seemed in danger of exploding, it was so large. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Camryn, I'm, uh... really sorry." Ryan's voice sagged with shame.

I still couldn't meet his eyes. All I could see was his cock.

"Nothing to be sorry for."

I was drunk. He was hot. So, so fucking hot. I was so fucking hot. Why were we both so fucking sexy?

I reached out and wrapped my dainty hand around my brother's penis.

"Whoa, Camryn, that's..."

"Shhh, shut up, shut up, shut up..."

Slowly, leisurely, I began running my hand upon and down his rigid length. Precum spurted from the thing like a fountain. I collected some in my palm and used it as lubricant, not that I needed much.

I was happy to know that his production nearly matched my own as I was reminded of my own raging snatch, ablaze with desire and constantly outputting pints of sweet girl-nectar. I began using my other hand to fondle my aching pussy.

"Camryn... Jesus fuck, Camryn..." I'd never heard my brother's voice sound like that. Ryan normally sounded pleasant, polite, charming; now he sounded husky, hoarse, wanting, commanding... it turned me on so much.

He started thrusting his hips in time with my strokes. Eventually I was just holding my hand there, watching in awe as my brother pushed his impossible member through my wanting little fingers.

"Your tits," I nearly jumped as he said this, a fire in his voice as yet unheard of. "Everything about you is stupid hot, but your tits are the most impossible, infuriating, ludicrous thing about you. They're the sexiest things I've ever seen."

If I wasn't already overwhelmed with desire for my brother that would have sealed the deal.

"Then take them."

With a low growl my brother sat up and tore off his own sweatshirt- God, his body -- before ripping off my thin little crop top. He literally ripped it- I never had to remove my hand from his cock.

He took a moment to appreciate my tits. No, he took a moment to devour them- his eyes violated me, set me on fire with just how much they made me feel wanted. My nipples were bigger than they'd ever been- they were pushing two rosy inches, and already milk was spurting out of them in tiny fountains.

The next thing I knew I was being manhandled. My brother mauled my breasts with the patience of a beast, clasping and kneading them with his big, rough hands that couldn't even encompass half of my vast treasures. Pleasure shot through me as he caught my nipples between his fingers and twiddled them, getting a little rough as a wild grin appeared on his face.

I could only gasp in pleasure as tiny waves of pleasure continued to shoot through my pussy and now my tits, almost loosening my one-handed death-grip on my brother's fat shaft. Still, I was determined to pleasure him just as he pleasured me.

I increased my pace and introduced my left hand into the mix, sacrificing the ecstasy coming from my engorged clitoris in favor of giving my brother a taste of his own, sexy medicine.

RYAN

Cameron's hands felt better than Emily's pussy, better than the best pussy I had ever fucked. She slid them up and down my shaft with a grace and ease that astounded me, enveloping all 17 of my rock hard inches in a tunnel of pleasure that I was lucky to remain conscious during.

It helped that my focus was primarily consumed with the omnipotent pair of mammaries I held in my own two hands. My sister's enormous sweater puppies spilled out of my palms no matter how hard I tried to corral them. Her rock-hard, meaty nipples felt like tiny pricks in my hands, and I couldn't resist the urge to jack them even as milk shot out in larger and larger rivulets.

"Fuck, Ryan, never stop mauling my titties..."

Spurred on by Cameron's encouragement, I finally brought my lips to the tip of one of her impossible stalks, and kissed. Then I consumed. Milk exploded in my mouth, sweet and thick and creamy and everything I had always been told breast milk wasn't.

Of course, of course my breathtaking, overendowed, hypersexualized Goddess of a sister would expel the most delicious milk the world has ever experienced. And she had never even been pregnant.

Gah. I was so caught up in my sister's... everything that I kept forgetting I was receiving the best handjob of my life. Even as I sucked my sister's rubbery stalks with wild abandon, my cock was already threatening to burst.

"Cameron... God, you're... you're sensational." And I meant it. My voice was strange and low, a growl that threatened to get stuck in my throat. "I'm gonna cum."

My sister was breathing so hard she could hardly reply. "Me... me too, Ryan... I'm not even touching myself..."

Her sexy, drawling mew was the hottest thing I'd ever heard. I continued demolishing her tits even as I thrust my hips rapidly into my sister's waiting hands.

"Let's do it together, then."

And so, in a few moments, we erupted.

My cock let loose with a fury I had quite literally never experienced. Spunk flew out of my dick like a fucking cannon, plastering the wall I was sitting seven feet away from in beautiful arcs even as my dick started pointing more towards the ceiling. My semen arched above our heads before raining back down on us, covering Cameron and I in my excessive virility.

At the same time, my mouth was flooded with milk. I nearly choked and had to force myself to swallow several times.

I felt something splattering against my thigh.

CAMRYN

I squirted what felt like a waterfall right through my jeans. I filled Ryan's mouth with milk like he was doing a damn keg stand. And I was loving every minute of it.

I had never felt so sexually fulfilled, and nothing was even touching my pussy. My body convulsed and vibrated more with each passing moment. My mouth hung open in existential bliss as waves of uninterrupted pleasure crashed against the beaches of all three layers of my conscious being.

Ryan's cock shooting baby batter like a semi-automatic weapon may have been the hottest thing I've ever seen. There was something so carnal, so animalistic about each pulse of his aching manhood- I couldn't remove my hands from the rigid beast. I imagined what it would feel like if it were my pussy that monster was sheathed in, and a second, mini-orgasm wracked by body at the thought.

I think we both came for a solid minute and a half before things started to calm down. We were actually coated in a centimeter-thick layer of semen, courtesy of my hyper-fertile brother. The floor was coated in a more clear, less viscous fluid- my girlcum, abundant and glistening even when I hadn't had a free moment to remove my jeans.

My left tit had been spraying milk unhindered all over the couch. I really needed to bottle the stuff. Ryan was still drinking from my right, continually filling me with a more subdued, post-orgasmic glee.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." I managed to squeak out. Somehow, my throat felt tired. I hadn't been using it.

"Mmmmm," moaned my brother, refusing to unlatch from my throbbing, gigantic nipple.

I used a finger to peel a layer of impossibly thick spunk off my breast as it threatened to drip into my brother's eye. With a shrug and a burst of desire I stuck the finger in my mouth. My taste buds overloaded as I tasted my own brother's delectable cum.

"Damn," I breathed. "We taste really fucking good."

To be continued...