Made for Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up, pleased at my reaction.

"You spoil her too much." My mom says above me.

Eve shrugs. "If I don't, then who will?"

I roll my eyes, knowing full well we both give and take in our friendship.

That night we lay on my bed, something we've done before. I stare at her, thinking about that night again. Asking myself why she got into that world. She seems content maybe even actually happy to be, what did she call it? A pleasure domme. Her eyes are closed and her breathing gets a little heavier. As long as she likes what she does, I can be a good friend to her. I can be here for her.

Whatever she needs from me, I won't let her down.

******

We manage to get through the next few weeks without any more surprises.

Eve's full-time job demands more of her attention so I barely get to see her in person. We go back to texting daily, even if just to catch up and say a quick hello or snap a picture of whatever we're eating. I get pretty busy at work too due to it being the end of the quarter. My boss has me triple checking all of our numbers and presentations that are going to be given in two weeks. I've dealt with stress like this before at work, I just don't feel the rush I used to. Where once I saw this as an opportunity to learn under pressure, I'm now realizing that there isn't much more learning left in my role. Yet, I know I should give myself more time here. Continue building relationships and whatnot.

I'm putting away some laundry when I get a notification from one of my social media accounts. I don't really use it much anymore but I keep it active just in case some family members want to get in touch. I swipe through my friend requests and see Chuck's picture with the name Charles Kent under it. I click on his picture and scroll through to see that he doesn't have a wife or any red flags on his account.

I accept his request and wait.

He sends me a message a few seconds later.

'Hey :)'

'Hi there...' I respond, waiting a few more seconds.

'You never called.'

I laugh. 'Thought you would get the hint.'

He sends a laughing emoji and then writes 'Figured you would either ignore my request or accept it. Glad you want to be friends.'

With my folded clothes forgotten, I spend the next few minutes messaging Chuck.

I liked him the last time I saw him. He seemed like a good brother and just a fun person to be around. Granted, I was drunk and very happy to have a distraction but he isn't being too pushy now that we're talking. I'm not getting any creepy vibes from him. Why wouldn't I give him a chance? I'm briefly reminded of my bedroom problem with guys but ignore it. That isn't something that I have to worry about just yet. We're only getting to know each other at this stage.

And yet...

My mind keeps nagging as I message him until I send Eve a text.

'Wanna come over? Making lasagna <3' I wasn't, but now I am because I know it's her favorite.

'Be there after work.' She replies instantly.

Great! Now I have an in. I can't chicken out once she's here. I just need to ask and get it over with. That way I can start preparing sooner rather than later and if Chuck ever gets lucky enough to be with me, I can make sure we both enjoy our time together. Knowing Eve, this will be very intriguing to her but I know she won't judge me. Right? I wouldn't judge her, I haven't been. Maybe it is time I finally open up about it and get some help.

I finish putting my clothes away and start cooking. My phone pings a few times and I respond every time.

Chuck can hold his own. I like that.

Eve arrives just as I'm putting the garlic bread in the oven.

"Food will be ready in 8 minutes." I lead her to the kitchen.

She's wearing her blue work polo and jeans. Her hair is down and she has black shades on her head. I grab a beer for her and pour a glass of white for myself. She sets up the table and takes the bread out of the oven while I change my shirt. The one I was wearing earlier got some sauce spilled into it. Probably from all the distraction Chuck was causing.

"Your phone is ringing off the hook. Who is badgering you?" She motions to the blinking phone on the table.

I smile and look through the messages. I respond with a quick 'talk to you later, going to eat now.' before putting it away.

"Remember Chuck?" I purse my lips, trying to hide my smile.

"He's real?" She laughs at my reaction. Did you really go on a date with him?"

Shoot, I forgot about that lie. "No date. But he's real." I roll my eyes.

We both grab our food and sit across from each other. I ask her about her day, ignoring Chuck for now. She talks about their computer system going down and causing her to stay an extra hour after work while she waited for it to be resolved. I give her a snippet of all of the things I have to do before our big meeting at the end of the quarter. We continue to talk some more about other things, like a book she is reading and a show that I'm watching.

"I had a question." I grab a second glass and take a sip.

We're both done eating now.

"Sure," She knows this is going to be related to her other job. I only ever ask preemptively when it is regarding that job.

"If I was interested in a service like the one that you provide, how would I go about getting that?" I know my face is shades darker by the time I finish asking my question.

"Oh," Her eyebrows rise in surprise. "Um, I could walk you through the process." She hesitates then continues. "We could talk about the contract and my pricing." I can tell she's getting uncomfortable.

"Um, I meant with someone else." I shake my head. "Sorry, I should have explained earlier. I was thinking if you knew of a guy who is available to help." I'm starting to sweat but I continue drinking. This is a lot more awkward than I predicted. I thought she would be quicker to understand and get it over with.

This stops her short. "You want someone else?"

"A guy, preferably." I nod.

"Does this have anything to do with Chuck?"

I move my head to the side. "Kind of, but not really. I mostly want this for myself. And future partners."

She nods slowly. "And it has to be a guy because...?"

I shrug. "I mean, I have only ever been with guys and I expect I will continue to only be with guys."

She brings the beer bottle to her lips, pausing to speak but then drinking instead. "Are you curious about what it would be like to be with a girl?" She puts her beer down.

I think about it, then shake my head. "Not really." It was a one-off when Eve was looking down at me on my knees. My cheeks heat up as I remember that look. But that isn't usual for me. Sure, I can agree when a girl is attractive, yet I've never really had the urge to explore. If Eve had continued ordering me around that night, would I have gone through with it?

I ignore the question.

She places both hands on the table and interlocks her fingers. "If I'm being completely honest, I would feel a lot more comfortable if you would allow me to be your domme."

I blankly stare at her, trying to comprehend what she is saying.

"You?" I sit back. "You want to be my domme?" For some reason that never crossed my mind. Ever since I got the idea in my head, I always imagined it would be some unknown guy who would hide his face and just help me get through my concerns. I know it may take a few sessions but that would be okay. I didn't picture Eve talking me through an orgasm. I shift in my seat at the thought, surprised that it doesn't turn me off. In fact, it makes me question my reaction.

"I would sleep better at night knowing that I was the one helping you. I know of some people in the industry but there are also some weirdos out there who could take advantage of you." She takes another sip of her drink.

"But wouldn't it make things weird between us?" How could it not? How would I ever be able to look at her again after talking about my problem? Not only that, but the possibility of her seeing me naked terrifies me. That would be a whole other mental setback in and of itself. I can't compete with her toned body. God forbid she has to pretend she's fond of mine.

"Not if we keep things professional. We would only ever talk about it during our sessions. I could give you a small free session to see if our dynamic would work. You'll find that sometimes a woman would better understand your problem than a man. You might even be more comfortable since it's me." Her smile is heartfelt.

I bite my lip. This doesn't seem like a good idea. But she makes valid points. And she's been in the industry longer. Maybe being with her may allow me to get more comfortable, to open up. If we are smart about it and keep it separate from our regular hang-out sessions, it may work.

"Let me think about it," I tell her.

She nods and gets up to clear the table.

******

I spend the rest of the week talking to Chuck here and there.

He is funny, I like talking to him. I can also see myself going on a date should he ask me soon. At the moment we're both pretty busy with work but I know the question will come eventually. I almost get excited about it. This will be my first date in months. And after talking with him a few times, I can safely say it may not be a total disaster. Even if we decide we're not compatible, I think we could stay friends.

Either way, I am forced to come to a decision.

I call Eve, knowing that she is about to go to work.

"What's cooking, good looking?" She greets me.

"Hey," My tone is not as playful. "I've been thinking about it and I think maybe we should do a trial run. It would be helpful to see how things would go and if I would even be into something like that."

My mouth wants to keep going and fill up the silence but I force myself to stop talking. She can probably tell I'm really nervous.

"Sure," She's cool about it. "I actually have a free slot Friday night if that works for you?"

Shit. That was quick.

"Yeah," I swallow. "You can text me the details."

Will we be going to her place or mine?

"Sounds good!" She pauses and then speaks again. "Don't overthink. It will all be okay."

"Okay," I nod before saying a quick goodbye.

The rest of the afternoon I walk around the office like a ghost. Barely being able to function, just thinking about the end of the week.

*****

Friday night I am sweating puddles.

I received a text from her a few days ago with an address and a quick note about dressing comfortably. I didn't expect that but I tried to follow her instructions. Kind of. I did go to a lingerie store and bought a metallic silver set of bra and panties. Nothing overtly sexual but cute enough that I wouldn't be embarrassed if she saw it. Will she ask me to strip? I get even more nervous at the thought. It was also a pleasant surprise to see the black bag they packed the set in. It was the exact one that Eve asked me to hold for her while we were shopping. I finally found out what she had in there.

Plain ol' lingerie.

Of course, then I started to picture Eve trying on a different set of sexy lingerie, and for some reason that causes some anticipation to start building. What will she be wearing? Will she strip? I run a hand through my face. I need to keep it together. I guess the fact that we only met a few years ago does allow for some mystery. I don't know everything about Eve and she definitely has a lot to learn when it comes to me.

I look at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing a t-shirt that comes to my midriff and some biker shorts with white sneakers. This is comfortable for me. The underwear underneath though, not so much. It is a constant reminder of what I am doing. Every shift in my body tugs at the delicate cloth. I briefly wonder if it will all snap just like my sanity.

Okay, I'm being a little dramatic again.

I pull up to a nice hotel and worry my lip even further. This is probably very expensive. How can she afford to give me a free session? Does the client usually pay for the location? I feel a little bit more at ease knowing we're in a neutral spot. It wouldn't be worth risking meeting at one of our places if this all goes to shit. Memories will be ruined, replaced by terrible ones.

I dab on a little lip gloss, noting the deep color on my cheeks that will probably not go away tonight. At least my hair is behaving and sitting pretty on my head. I wanted to wear it down but all the sweating caused me to put it up to help me cool. Either way, I look the same as I did the day before and the day before that. Nothing will catch Eve off guard.

My knees slightly tremble as I get out of the car but I stand straight and stride toward the entrance. I can't afford to mess this up. She's doing me a favor. She's a thoughtful friend who wants to help me through a difficult time. If anything, we can just scratch the whole plan and spend the night watching a movie or something. I'm sure she would encourage it if she felt my uneasiness.

My sweaty finger presses on the number six in the elevator and I wipe my hand on my shorts.

I somehow manage to make it to room 602 and knock on the door. It opens a few moments later. Eve is standing there, with a smile on her face. The smile puts me at ease and I walk up to give her a hug. Nothing feels weird yet. I follow her into the room. She's wearing some loose shorts and a tank top. No shoes. I've seen her with a similar look many times before. She's just regular Eve tonight.

Right...

Maybe I expect to see some chains and whips first thing because I feel even better after looking around the hotel room. Nothing in plain sight. Just the bed, table, and small sofa. The TV is on with the news playing in the background. There is a bottle of champagne on the table but that is the most mundane thing to find, I mentally sigh. Alcohol is my friend tonight.

She turns the TV off.

"How was your day?" She pats the spot next to her on the bed.

I sit.

"Good! I got to run some errands. How about you?" The small talk is helping a little bit more.

Did I really just expect her to start barking orders at me as soon as I walked through the door? I'm glad she isn't. She talks about her day instead, probably going into more detail than if I was a new person she met. I guess that's the perk of knowing her more intimately. We can skip some of the pleasantries.

We talk about the weather some and then she gets up to get us each a glass of champagne.

"I thought this might help you with your nerves." There is a small smile on her lips.

I look away, embarrassed that she knows me so well.

She gives me a glass and takes her spot again.

We drink in silence, me drinking a little bit more than her.

"I thought we could start with the basics." She puts her glass down on the table next to the TV.

I nod, ready to do as she says.

"I want to create a safe space for you. Somewhere where you can feel at ease and let your mind run free." She reaches over and places the glass on my lips again, urging me to finish the rest. "We'll select a safe word that you can use if you ever feel uncomfortable or unsafe. I will use that word as well."

"Have you ever had to use a safe word?" I can't help but ask. That is scary to think about. Has she ever been in an unsafe situation?

"A few times, but mostly because I was new at this and people would catch me off guard with some of their requests. I've learned to set boundaries and expectations so we're on the same page. It is rare now." Her tone is soft and soothing.

Her dark eyes run over my face and hair. She wrinkles her nose at me, smiling, before taking the glass away from me. It is one of her secret smiles that she graces me with when no one else is looking. It further helps the nerves diminish a little bit more.

"Do you want to choose the safe word or should I?" She grabs my hands and places them on her lap.

"You can." Can she feel how sweaty they are?

"Sure. How about licorice?"

I grin, she knows about my sweet tooth and knows I can't stand that taste. "Perfect."

She stares at me some more and brushes a strand of hair out of my face. Her finger lightly brushes my cheek, causing me to sharply inhale. She pulls back but keeps my hands on her lap.

"This session will really be just a getting to know each other session. I will see how you react to certain things but it won't be too crazy. Just enough to know what I would start with next time." She's all work, barely reacting to what we're doing.

Is this just another typical gig for her?

Next time? The thought doesn't bother me as much as I would have thought.

She goes over a few ground rules involving things she will not perform, all of which I wholeheartedly agree with, and other things she is open to, but I don't feel comfortable exploring just yet. I need the most vanilla thing she can think of and maybe work my way up to the other kinky stuff she has in her chest. The thought excites me a bit. She had a lot of things in there that looked interesting. Is she wearing black latex under her clothing? I doubt it, the cloth is thin enough to see she's wearing a typical bra underneath. Would she wear latex if I asked her to?

"Do you have any questions?" She snaps my attention back.

I nod. "When are you going to start ordering me around?"

She tries to fight the laugh that forms in her belly but she eventually lets it out and lays back on the bed. She clutches her stomach and wipes some tears away.

I frown at her reaction, not liking the fact that she's laughing at me.

This isn't funny to me. Is it a joke to her?

She finally looks at me and pulls on top of her. I'm forced to splay across her body and pull back just enough to look into her dark eyes. She leans up to kiss me, wrapping her arm around my waist. Her lips press against mine, demanding a response. I moan as soon as her tongue sneaks into my mouth. Holy...fuck. I'm caught completely off guard, yet I can't help but kiss her back. She uses her other hand to hold my face in place as she kisses me deeply. She is an expert at kissing. So good, I almost forget where I am and who I am with. I'm mildly aware of her small breasts rubbing against my own. I'm trembling by the time she pulls back.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed." She pecks me once more.

"What was so funny?" I breathlessly whisper.

She runs her fingers over my exposed waist and I shiver.

"Although I would love nothing more than to order you around this small hotel room, that is something that I think you will need to build up to. Or am I wrong?" She's trying to be thoughtful.

I slowly nod. "How do you know me better than I know myself sometimes?"

How can she know that kissing me would elicit this reaction? I've never kissed a girl. I never knew it would feel so soft and warm. There is no need to worry about getting tickled by any beard. She is also a thoughtful kisser. She did little things that I never considered doing. I liked that quite a lot. Enough that I am looking at the same girl I've been friends with all this time, through different eyes.

How does she do that?

"Because I just do." She pushes me back so we're both sitting again.

The heat between my legs is still there and I want to go back to kissing. That felt really nice. Knowing that I was kissing Eve did nothing to squelch the pleasure forming between my legs. In fact, having her take the lead on the kiss made it even more exciting. I'm used to setting the pace with guys. A lot of the time they don't enjoy kissing as much as I do or they only do it as some type of foreplay but Eve seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

She motions to the bed and moves up so that she's laying on her side. She pats the spot in front of her. I move up as well, kicking my shoes off. I lay next to her and stare down at her hands between us.

"Maybe you should turn around." She suggests.