Made for Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With us.

I send one final picture to Lori with my last outfit option but she sends a thumbs down.

'Are you even trying?' I hear the sass in her tone.

I throw myself on my bed and scroll through my phone. What if Eve is out tonight? She's probably out there, with some hottie, making them feel good. Meanwhile, I'm contemplating staying in bed and overthinking myself to death. That's not very smart. When did I start moving away from Chuck? One minute I like our conversations and I want to give him a chance, and the next I want to bail on our first date. But what kind of company would I be if I went out with him? I would be distracted and thinking about Eve's whereabouts.

Why waste his time?

With a huff, I pull up our last conversation and start typing a message.

'Hey, sorry to do this, but I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight.'

My finger hovers over the send button. Will he demand an explanation? Somehow, letting him down isn't as grueling as I expected it to be. Being honest appeals to me much more. I send the message and then type out a second one.

'I'm not in the right headspace and I'm not sure when I will be. I'm sorry I wasted your time.' Send.

I wait for a few moments. He has his read receipts on so I will know when he reads them. I wait some more until I see that he opened the message. Three little dots pop up, indicating that he's typing a response. They disappear and reappear multiple times. In the end, he decides to send a lousy thumbs up. Not what I expected, but could have gone a lot worse.

With less stress on my shoulders, I put on some comfy clothes and grab my car keys. A trip to the grocery store will help distract me a little. Now that I don't plan on going out anymore, I'll buy some ingredients to cook and a bottle or two of wine.

Now I just have to wait until Sunday morning for brunch with Eve.

******

My heart lurches in my chest when Eve walks through the double doors.

She's using her shades to hold her hair back and is wearing a black jean jacket with a white crop top and dark blue jeans. Her black boots have thick soles on them. She looks normal. She even smiles normally when she sees me. Yet my eyes aren't computing what they're seeing. They follow her with keen interest. Every step she takes toward me causes my heart to beat faster.

I'm a fool.

Did I really think this was a good idea?

I straighten the spaghetti strap of my lavender crop top. Are the shorts that I'm wearing too short? Does it look like I spent over an hour picking out my outfit? Because I definitely did and if she finds out what would she think? I just want her to be pleased with the way I look. A lot more than before.

She gives me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. I hug her back but keep my lips to myself. Who knows what crazy idea they will get, being so close to her lips.

"You look divine, as always." Her finger lightly grazes my cheek. "If only my skin could be as flawless as yours. I would sell a kidney for that."

She misses my deer-in-headlights look as I place the menu right in front of my face. I still feel her touch against my cheek. She's done and said things like that before but now I have some context as to what her hands can do and what her compliments do to me. I want more of them, like her rewarding kisses. I don't think I will ever get enough.

"Shall we order a pitcher of something? I don't know how I feel about drinking too much. I hit the bottle a little too hard yesterday and don't want a repeat." She mumbles as she looks down at her menu.

She's wearing light makeup today. I can faintly see her freckles. Her lashes are thick and her lips have a little bit of color on them. Is she seeing someone else tonight? Who was she with yesterday? Questions that I used to ask myself once in a blue moon when it came to Eve but now haunt me. The lines are starting to blur regarding how much of me cares where she is and who she is with as a friend and how much is borderline jealousy.

Shit, this is really bad. Not good at all.

The waitress arrives with some water and I sit back as Eve orders a mimosa. She looks at me expectantly and I ask for the same thing. When she leaves, Eve goes back to skimming the menu.

"We haven't been here in so long. I hope it's as good as I remember." She finally sits back and stares at me.

The silence stretches and I realize I haven't said one word to her since she arrived.

"Oh yes, I think it will be. I'm probably going to get the French toast. It comes with berries and whipped cream." My finger taps against the spine of the menu. The blush starts to creep on my face as she continues to stare at me.

Her eyes brazenly land on my breasts. A playful ghost of a smile passes through her lips but she meets my eyes again and takes a sip of her water.

The blush on my cheeks deepens.

"You're very reserved today." She notes.

I take a sip of water as well, thinking of a good response. Thankfully the waitress comes with our drinks. I gulp half of it down and then attempt to speak again.

"I'm also recovering from last night." I sit up a little straighter. I watched movies last night, with some popcorn and no wine, surprisingly. I am recovering from being all weird with Eve. Even now, I don't know how to act normally.

Her eyes light up. "How did your date with Chuck go?" Oh, I guess that is where her mind would go. Considering that is the last thing she knew I was up to.

"So good." My eyes roll up to the ceiling. This would be a good time to come clean and tell her that I never met up with Chuck. But the lies just keep coming out of my mouth. "I'm sure I'll see him again."

"Wow," She sounds impressed. "Must have gone really well if you're already thinking about a second date."

I shrug to avoid answering with words. Can't risk blurting out some other idiotic lie that I have to keep up with.

"What did you get into last night?" I ask her.

She goes into a story about how she and her friend from work ended up going out for drinks. I've heard of this girl before and I know they hang out outside of work but I didn't know it happened regularly. Then again, I don't keep tabs on who Eve hangs out with. That isn't something we do. At least not in the sense that I seem to want to.

I don't bother feigning interest and move on to the important topic I wanted to mention today. "Cool. Um, I did have another question."

She leans in, resting her elbows on the table. She knows it's related to her side gig.

"We never did talk about the cost of our sessions last time." My body instinctively wants to pull in on itself. This is embarrassing to talk about but I can't let her keep thinking she is not going to get paid for the last time.

"Because I got distracted with making you cum." She nods in understanding.

I squirm at her words. "Right. So how much should I pay you?" I pull out my wallet.

Gone is her humor, replaced by discomfort.

"I already told you, the last session was still a trial."

"I would rather pay you for your time." My finger runs against the zipper.

"Are you going to pay me for my time now?" She snaps.

I shrink back, unsure of why she is upset. I say the first thing that comes to mind. "This doesn't count. We're not doing anything sexual."

"Yet," She lifts her chin. "I don't have you cumming under me, yet."

I inhale sharply. My thighs press together automatically. My fingers hang on to my wallet for dear life.

"Why are you upset?" I look away. I don't want her to be angry with me.

"Because I already told you twice that I wasn't going to charge you for the other night but you're being stubborn. I rarely have to repeat myself."

"I just value your time. And I know you would probably have had someone else lined up who would have paid you." I make the mistake of looking at her once more and she's almost glaring at me. This is a different side of Eve that I haven't seen before. What is more disturbing is my body's reaction to it. I can feel myself getting wet. Even though she's clearly angry, my body doesn't seem to understand that is not a good thing. What is wrong with me?

"You seem to know a lot."

I look away again. "I'm sorry, I keep saying the wrong things."

She finishes her drink and sighs. "No, I'm sorry. I know you're trying to be considerate."

I take another sip of my drink. It tastes bitter. "Maybe we should drop it for now."

"Sure." She goes back to looking at the menu.

"But we should also talk about how much our sessions will cost. Just so that I can have a better idea." I at least need her to know that.

"Yeah, we can go over that after we eat." She waves our waitress down.

I decline on getting a second drink. If we're going to talk about our sessions after brunch, I want to be sound of mind. I already feel dizzy being around her, drinks won't help. Even if they do allow me to be a bit more honest.

We eat in silence and she barely talks after her last drink.

"Let's go back to my place. You left your contract there." She suggests as we walk to my car.

"That works."

She hops in the passenger side, catching a ride with me since she paid for a ride to the restaurant. She turns on the radio and puts her shades down so I can't look into her eyes. She leans her head against the window and ignores me for the rest of the ride.

I must have really upset her.

We make it to her house four songs and two fast food commercials later.

As soon as she closes the door behind me, she takes my hand and leads me to her room.

"Strip." She starts doing it herself after she orders me.

My mouth waters as she drops her shirt and bra on the floor. Her pants and panties go next.

"Shouldn't we talk about the cost-" I meekly try to interject before ripping my clothes off like I want to.

She instantly cuts me off. "If you talk about prices one more time, I'm going to throw you over my leg and smack your sweet ass until you can't sit for a week." The lust in her eyes shows how much she would actually enjoy that.

The slickness forming between my legs indicates that I am not all opposed to it either.

I slowly remove my clothes, trying not to upset her any further. Having her happy with me brings me a lot more joy than I would like to admit. There is a clear imbalance in my brain and in our relationship with this new need to please her. And yet, she has been giving me most of the pleasure when we're together. I want us to be on good terms. I want her to be happy with me. That should bother me, shouldn't it? But it doesn't. Not really. I want this more than I've wanted other very important things in my life. The feeling is foreign but not unwanted.

Once I'm fully naked in front of her she visibly relaxes and comes to stand in front of me.

She runs her thumb against my lips. "Why are you pouting?" She's not visibly angry anymore.

"I don't want you to be offended by me." I didn't realize she could see how affected I am.

She lightly kisses my lips, licking my bottom lip and sucking on it until I move closer to her. Her lips move against mine as she speaks. "I can never be truly upset with you, Bri." She pulls back enough to look at me. "You can get me worked up, but I can never be angry with you."

I nod, relieved that she's clearing the air.

I don't want to go into this session feeling like I did something wrong. I just want to be considerate and make sure she knows I am good on my word. I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of our friendship. She deserves every penny that she charges. If she would ever actually charge me.

"Sit on the bed, wait for me to finish getting ready." She kisses my forehead and goes into the bathroom.

I look around, not sure of what she means. She's already naked and her chest full of toys is still under the bed. Instead of overthinking it, I sit on the bed and count my breaths. She definitely has me worked up. I like it though. I like how Eve makes me feel and how much she turns me on. I like that she thinks about my feelings and cares if I'm upset. I like...

The door opens and she comes out with a strap-on attached to her. Black straps weave around her hips and legs and a large, purple phallus sits between her legs. My pussy automatically clenches thinking of all of the ways she can take me. I bite my lip, salivating at what is to come.

Better yet, who is to cum.

She lies on her back at the head of her bed and curls a finger so that I crawl toward her.

I move slowly, taking in every inch of her skin. She's flawless. Her small breasts are mouth-watering. Her nipples are hard, her lean tummy just waiting there for me to lick it. But I know I won't because she hasn't ordered me to. But I want to. Once I'm near her, I look down at her face. Her freckles are more pronounced under the sunlight beaming in the room. Her hair is splayed out on her pillow.

She guides me so that I move over her.

"You're going to fuck yourself on my dick and wait to cum until I say so." Her tone is serious, her brown eyes smoldering.

I whimper, knowing this is going to be a deliciously slow session. I want her to take me and fuck me as hard as she wants. I didn't think I would be the one doing all the work. Is this punishment? Afraid that I will lose my nerve if I keep analyzing every movement, I get up, spreading my legs on either side of her, never looking away from her brown eyes.

"Hands on the headboard." She guides them up.

I hang on to the thick wooden board and adjust my hips so that my slick entrance is against the purple head. She added some lube to it already. Another thoughtful gesture.

"This session is going to be a little different. I'm going to introduce a little bit of pleasure and pain. Pleasure in pain, is that okay?" Her emotions are hard to read.

I nod, knowing that I trust her in anything she wants to show me. She hasn't led me astray since we started this journey and I trust her with every inch of myself.

She gives me half a smile. "Good girl."

The warmth in her tone blossoms in my chest. The words hold so much meaning to me.

With no warning, she wraps her hands around my hips and pushes herself into me in one swift movement. I moan at the suddenness of being filled up by her and throw my head back in ecstasy. My hair brushes against my lower back. I feel myself, almost there, ready to cum against her. I adjust to her size, controlling my breathing between the mewling noises coming from my lips. I want to rub my clit against her but she's holding my hips in place. She feels so good and I've been wanting nothing more than to be with her since our last session. This feeling is like nothing I've ever come across. I wouldn't give it up for anything else in the world.

I love it.

One of her hands trails up my body, pinching my nipple. My eyes pop open and I look down at her, completely in lust. The pain ebbs, slowly replaced by pleasure. She pinches again and my breath hitches.

"How was your date with Chuck?" She casually asks as she rolls my nipples against her fingers.

I moan when she tugs at them and remember she's waiting for a response.

"Good," I mumble breathlessly. I avoid looking directly at her. I focus on a small strand of hair plastered on her forehead. She's so serious. So hot. Utterly delicious.

She picks me up by my hips and rams into me, hard. I moan again, enjoying the sensation against my clit. I close my eyes and throw my head back, still trying to grind against her, but she won't let me. Her fingers are digging into my hips. It feels so good to be controlled like this. But only by Eve. Only because it is Eve.

I know that now.

"What did you guys do?" She slaps my ass when I take a while to respond.

"Um," I stumble in my head, thinking of what she's asking me and what she's demanding of me that I can give her at the moment. I don't have much left in my brain. Everything is being overwhelmed by her essence. Her hands on me, her voice, her...

She picks me up and rams into me once more, I moan again. I love this. My breathing is coming out fast and hard. I'm close. I'm so close. I feel the tears forming behind my eyes. This feels incredible. Her hands roam all over me. Her eyes are running all over me.

"Answer me, Bri. Or I'm going to pull out and make you go home."

My eyes spring open and I look down at her in fear. She wouldn't do that, would she? Not before we both got to enjoy each other. Surely not. I don't know if I would have it in me to forgive her if she did. I think hard about her question, wanting to finish this once and for all.

"There wasn't any date." I lower my head in defeat, still breathing really hard. "I never met up with him. I couldn't."

There. I said it. I am completely honest and completely vulnerable in front of her.

"That's what I thought." She flips me over on my back and starts fucking me with every intention of making me cum.

My moans and her grunts are heard throughout her whole apartment.

I arch against her, causing our breasts to rub against each other, as she slams into me over and over again. Her hands wrap around my hips, pressing me against the mattress. The tears behind my eyes come down as my orgasm gets closer.

"You couldn't meet him because you know you're mine and only mine, don't you?" She whispers against my ear.

The tears start to flow more consistently, at her words, at my feelings, at the turmoil she's causing in my heart but at this moment I wouldn't have it any other way. Because yes. She is one thousand percent right. I am hers. Only hers. And I know that deep down. I don't want to fight it anymore. I want to give myself, every inch of myself, to her. No one else.

Just Eve.

She sneaks a hand between us and rubs against my clit.

"Cum for me, baby." She kisses my temple.

I tremble against her, head thrown back, moans filling the air once more as I come undone under her. She keeps pushing into me, riding my orgasm all the way through and then I feel her stiffening over me, letting herself cum against me. She moans into my ear, gripping my hips with force. I adore every second of it.

She eventually slows and lays her body on top of mine. My hands wrap around her, letting her head rest against my sweaty shoulder. We catch our breath, not bothering to use words to ruin the moment. We just lay there, embracing one another. Hoping that there are no regrets.

But we can't stay like this forever.

She eventually pulls out, watching my face as I wince.

She kisses my brow and then my lips. "You did amazing, Bri."

I lay there. Watching her move around. She takes off the strap-on, angry red lines under her hips and legs. She grabs a wet towel and comes to clean me off. She kisses my hip when she finishes and then goes to the bathroom. I stare up at the ceiling.

Wondering what the fuck I just got myself into.

***

She fucks me again.

I wake up to her hand in my hair, exposing my neck. It is dark outside. I must have fallen asleep for a few hours without realizing it. Her other hand is in between my legs, which move just enough to make room for her. My pussy throbs as she rubs herself against me. She has her strap back on, causing a delightful thrill to travel up my spine.

She flips me over and forces me to my knees.

I get no warning when she slams into me. I groan into the pillow, enjoying the feeling of being completely filled up by her. She fucks me slowly at first. Running her hands over my ass, trailing over my puckered hole. She said it was her favorite part of my body. I shiver as I remember her words. She finds me attractive. She likes me.

"Can't wait to fuck you back here." She wets her finger and lightly brushes it against my tight hole again.

I continue moaning into the bed. I've never done that before. But I wouldn't deny Eve. She can have me however she wants me. As long as she keeps wanting me. As long as she keeps making her desires for me known. I won't take that away from her. From us. Her wants are my wants. Anything that will make her happy, I will gladly give to her.