Made in Death's Image 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed against his neck, "Oh Michael."

"You can bite me," he whispered, so close to release now, "If you need it. It's there."

Grace didn't hesitate, her own release so close and yet so far. She wanted more, she wanted to be connected to him completely. So she licked across his neck in a desperate way before biting down, her fangs piercing his flesh as her power pushed over him. In trade for blood she gave him pleasure. He let out a deeper, more pleasured growl, his release hitting as his member throbbed and he filled her opening with his hot seed. Grace purred, drinking deeply from him, she missed that beautiful metallic tang he had, a taste of all his own. The sensation of him filling her while she drank from him was all too much for her already overwhelmed senses as her own release hit hard. She pulled away from his flesh, tossing her head back as she cried out. The walls of her cunt squeezed him tightly as waves of pleasure crashed through every cell of her body.

Then she fell back onto the bed, languor falling over her as she attempted to catch her breath. Michael groaned softly, falling to the bed beside her allowing his member to slip from her the tight embrace of her pussy. They were quiet, the only sound was them trying to control their breathing and the patter of rain. Then Grace glanced over at him, noticing the look on his face.

"What's on your mind," she whispered, drawing lazy circles on his arm.

His eyes flickered to her and he smiled slightly, "I'm just thinking."

She propped herself up onto one elbow, staring at him, "About what?"

"After what happened with Codrin," he breathed, "Pure fear would fill me every time you were around. N-not just about my safety but also my heart. Every cell in my body begged me to run from you, to just keep running and don't look back."

Grace paused as she held back tears. She was ashamed of many things in her life, and while she would always be ashamed of being loyal to Codrin, she was happy it led her to Michael. But still, it hurt more than she expected, to hear his side, to hear of the fear she had put in his heart. Her mouth got dry and her hand hovered over his arm.

"And what do you feel now," she whispered softly, almost afraid of his answer.

Michael sighed, rolling onto his back to stare at the ceiling, "I know he hurt you more than he ever hurt me, and I've seen that happy, strong woman under all that hurt. It's going to be hard for me, but I know I need to open up, and I need to be understanding if I want to be with you. And I do, I want to be with you Grace. I want to be with you even if you choose to lead your kind out of this."

She sniffled, a soft smile pulling onto her lips, "Thank you. For not yet giving up on me. I want to be better for myself and by proxy you. I wish to be the person I'm proud of."

He smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her to him. She hummed peacefully, cuddling up to his chest. While he listened to the peaceful rain outside, listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart. It was such a peaceful noise, sending waves of calm safety up and down her body. A safety in her body she felt from head to toe.

"What do you think you'll do now," he then asked, "Assuming I'm right about you leading the vampires Codrin once did?"

Grace sighed heavily, "I still must discuss it with not only the Hidden but a few other noble vampires I'm just not sure. I'm afraid to choose to lead, and find I'm not made for it, but I know it's the best way to keep you safe, and all the other innocent people in this city. Not to mention the vampire world needs changes. Codrin was a good leader for the vampires, but only them. His laws didn't care for any other creatures and so it needs to change. We are probably the strongest creatures with so little regard for much else. Although, I'm afraid what the other vampires will think of such changes. Vampires who thought Codrin's philosophies were sound.

"Wow, I knew it had layers but Jesus." he whispered.

She smiled coldly, "You have taught me that I cannot treat life like trash. I have to think about more than what's in front of my immediate needs and company. You have made me feel more human than I've ever felt, you've made me see beauty and also fear of life. It is precious, and I realize that now."

He smirked, pressing a kiss to her neck, "I didn't know that all by myself. Not to say I even taught most of that to you. It was probably by being one degree of separation from Franceska he joked."

A laugh slipped from her lips, "Well regardless your patience has been beyond helpful. There is this darkness inside me that demands I take what I want, I kill what I want, I fuck who I want and I control people like sheep. I don't know if that's because of Codrin or some greater force. But things feel different now, because of you. I feel guilty, I feel love and fear. I-I feel the drive to be better, for me and for my people... for you."

Michael looked at her, seeing the raw emotions in her eyes, "You seem like the perfect leader to me."

"That's because I fucked your brains out," she whispered, burying her face into his neck, "I love you."

*****

Lariah Solest, a member of the Solar Coven had gone to the Tartarus guard with her own worries and in tow she had Ceil--her close friend. Nyx, in her child form, allowed the younger witch to prattle on about her fears about the fall of the vampire lord and the possible new leader; Grace, and if violence did break out, where Nyx would stand.

Ceil had only ever heard of the Tartarus guard but in meeting her, she could sense the ancient power that ran through the childlike being's veins and she knew the visage she saw before her was all a trick. When Lariah suggested going to the guard, Ceil was skeptical but now she knew it was a good idea.

Nyx giggled, running her fingers through her hair, "I hear your concerns, but I must disagree. That human hunter has bloomed the vampire's heart into something more than the cold dead blood of her maker, that flows in her veins."

Ceil sighed softly, "But if things do hit the fan, you'll have to choose. As far as I understand this Grace has repeatedly declined the request of her own peers."

"Yes, she chose her home so to speak. I choose my home," Nyx replied simply.

Lariah bit her lip, "My lady, I understand that but if things intensify, it'll be chaos," Lariah whispered lowly to Nyx, "There is already word from the Succubi that they've found the Light Bringer's descendant in a neighboring state. Codrin might not lead but we need to ensure no one worse takes that spot and brings the rest of these beast to Lilith's cause."

Nyx stood, "I do not believe this will pass. Grace is a strong human being with a desire to do good. She will lead when she is prepared. I have seen a future where she unites this city. and I will not stand by as children gossip about prophecy as old as mankind in territory that doesn't concern us."

She stopped suddenly, her eyes widening as they glowed. Ceil and Lariah looked at each other before they heard it--the screams of death. Tartarus was under attack. Nyx swayed slightly, falling to her knees as the walls of her home pulsed in pain. Blood of the innocent hitting her nose as she whimpered.

Ceil darted from the cave, running down the tunnel and into the opening of the market. A vampire dressed as a Hidden hissed at her, lunging forward. She spun her body, before her hand moved to unsheathe her blade. Using the wall of the market to push off, she cut the vampire's head clean off.

Another vampire darted for her. Ceil gasped realizing she wouldn't be able to dodge it, and braced herself for an attack when suddenly roots shot out of the ground, wrapping around the vampire's feet. He struggled to free himself before Ceil acted, taking the vampire's life. Lariah hurried over to Ceil's side, her magic vibrating.

"What is this?" she whispered fearfully, "The Hidden are attacking?"

Ceil's grasp on her blade tightened, "It seems Grace has decided."

Before they could do anything else, there was a lullaby cut through the air. It seemed to stun the fight, the song confusing everyone as it played. Then it stopped, Nyx in her true form nude with her long hair pooling at her feet as she walked calmly into the room. Her eyes glowed and the magic around her crackled viciously.

"I love games," she bellowed, flickering her eyes towards the vampires attacking, "If you wished to play a game with me, all you had to do was ask."

Near the entrance, Zara's eyes focused on the woman. She frowned slightly, knowing it was time to leave. This ploy was with purpose, a statement to all supernaturals which began at the neutral grounds. However, she also knew the guard of this place was not someone they could ever win against. This was one of the reasons why they attacked the grounds, with the promise of threat here, it would ensure the ancient witch would stay here to heal and protect Tartarus all with the fear that could be attacked again.

From behind the witch, coming out of the tunnel, was the figure with the gold mask. Clutched in their hand was a small vial--a familiar vial to only Nyx who was much too busy with the vampires than to notice blood from her collection had been stolen. Hurrying over to Zara, the figure paused, looking back curiously at the powerful and angry witch.

Zara's hand grabbed the arm of the figure with the gold mask, "It is time to go. We have what we need and the young vampires can figure the rest out."

The figure nodded, him and Zara fleeing.

The rest of the vampires were not so lucky. Nyx was beyond angry, her magic lashing out as her hair fanned out against her pale body. She smiled at the vampire closest to her exploding, blood falling across her face.

"Well!" Nyx roared.

Within seconds, her magic crushed the vampires from the inside out, her ancient power like a parasite, moving through their bodies before turning them to dust. Ceil swallowed harshly, knowing Nyx was strong but this was ridiculous. She wasn't a witch. This was an ancient Warlock. The vampires were then gone, dead. And slowly, the surviving supernaturals looked towards Nyx for assurance and signs of what to do next.

"Heal them," Nyx said slowly, shrinking back to child form, "Lariah do not allow any more to die tonight. Heal them all, if you grow tired tell me and I will allow you to borrow my strength."

Lariah nodded, "Yes my lady."

Ceil crept over to the child who now wore a fluffy pink dress, "Why did this happen? How did you? "

"I am not sure," Nyx whispered softly, too heartbroken to pull up her façade, "This was not in my visions of the future. But we must not act, I have seen an ending point and our arrival to that point must not be railed against."

The hunter's eyes widened, "This was obviously Grace's doing! We should go after this bitch! We have to save Michael."

"No," the sharpness in Nyx's voice halted Ceil, "No. We will wait until Michael decides what he must do. When that time comes, we will know how to act accordingly."

Ceil opened her mouth to protest, but when she turned to look at the warlock, she found the child gone, the remains of her magic echoing in the air like static electricity. Ceil then sighed, looking over the mess that was once the Market. Whatever Michael decided, things were about to get extremely messy and bloody.

**********

Meanwhile, back at Michael's, Grace received an urgent message. Slipping from Michael's grasp while he slept, Grace stood in his studio room. She allowed the moonlight to hit her naked body as the rain had stopped and the cloud's stopped obstructing the night sky. She looked back at Michael's peaceful sleeping face. It was as clear as day to her in the dark room and made her sigh with worry before she opened the window and lept. Grace transformed into a raven and took to the night skies.

She flew to Pollepel Island, where the castle stood. She expected the Hidden to be waiting for her in the throne room, what she didn't expect was the throne room to be filled to the brim with an assortment of outraged supernatural's threatening the Hidden. Grace landed, her eyes wide as she hurried over to the Hidden. One quickly gave her their robe so she could cover herself. Grace then made her way to where Codrin's throne sat.

"Enough!" Her voice boomed, silencing the group as she expressed her power over them, "What the hell is going on here?"

One creature of indeterminate origin stepped forward, "Your Hidden attacked Tartarus!"

Grace's eyes widened, "What? That's impossible." She turned to eye her Hidden.

"I-I was there!" Another person from the room called out.

The attention in the room turned to the Solar Coven member: Lariah Solest who nervously stepped forward. Lariah knew full well she shouldn't be in this room especially against Nyx's wishes. Grace's eyes narrowed at the woman but she said nothing, allowing the witch to describe the details that occurred hours previously.

"Wait," Grace said elegantly, "Let the Hidden speak."

One Hidden stepped forward speaking in a low voice so that only Grace may hear, "My Lord, due to the fall of Codrin, the Hidden are stretched very thin and because of this, we are all here. In the castle managing Codrin's financial and political affairs until you take over. There are nine of us, as we had no promising prospects in the previous year."

Grace nodded, "And you said Nyx killed most of the attackers?"

"Y-Yes," Lariah replied.

Grace looked at the Hidden, counting nine in the entourage. There was no way the Hidden could have attacked Tartarus in such force and with no casualties. Which, perhaps, made things even messier. To go to such lengths to frame Grace meant one thing. This was a distracting display. If Codrin taught her anything of value it was that of tactics. Grace could understand the point of the attack but distracting them from what?

"How many Hidden were there?" Grace demanded.

Lariah frowned slightly, "T-Thirty? Maybe a few more."

"Then it could not have been my Hidden," Grace declared, sitting down onto the throne, "It was not me or my Hidden but someone else. Someone with an intimate understanding of Codrin's inner machinations."

The Hidden didn't react to her words, but were pleased how this was turning out.

"How can we trust your words?" the inti supernatural to call out from the crowd growled.

She sighed, "You can't. You have no reason to and frankly my reputation isn't particularly flattering as a benevolent or even benign individual. Until then, we cannot let this act separate us. Someone wants something from one of us and I don't know who. We need to find the truth."

"And how will the vampires rule until then? The dynamic of you blood suckers has always caused this city strife!"

Grace sat up, her head high, "I will lead! Once this situation is settled and the truth comes to light the debate of who will take over can begin again. In the interim I invite you or anyone concerned to stay here on Poppell island. We will find who is behind this attack."

TEN

Michael rolled over in his bed, his hand out reaching for the spot behind him. Only to find it empty and cold. He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his tired eyes. The room was quiet, and cold. He looked over to see the window wide open and he knew Grace had left. Sighing softly, he picked up his phone. First seeing her message about tending to business, then a message from an unknown number he quickly realized was Ceil.

Meet me near the warehouse on 4th and Prospect at noon.

He looked over at his clock, it was almost eleven now, he slid from the bed slowly. Heading to shower and cleaning himself up. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go or not, but when Ceil texted four more times he relented. Pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt before leaving to meet the woman. He asked Fran for the day off, and when she found out it was to meet a woman who wasn't Grace, she gleefully accepted.

Michael found a warehouse that seemed to front as a fully functioning gym and kickboxing gym. As he walked inside, there were a few people around training, what Michael didn't know was this was a place any supernatural could come and learn how to fight. When he walked in, Ceil hurried over wearing nothing but a pair of black bicycle shorts and a black sports bra. Her eyes checked Michael up and down, drinking in his form.

"You came," she hummed.

He nodded, shifting from foot to foot, "You made it seem important."

"It is," she replied, "I want to train you. To be a proper hunter."

His brow went up, "I don't know if I want to be a hunter. Have you ever thought about that?"

"Michael, the world is changing. Last night Grace and a swarm of her followers attacked Tartarus, a neutral ground for all. She started a war last night, and now you need to prepare. Whether you like it or not, you're a hunter. You need to learn how to fight first, then you can decide whether you stay with Grace or not," she snapped.

His eyes widened, "You're fucking nuts she didn't do that. She was with me?"

"Do you know for sure? I might've not seen her but the Hidden were there and the only tree they are barking up is Grace's" Ceil retorted, "Listen, I don't personally dislike her. She has a lot of piss and vinegar, but I don't exactly trust her either."

Michael opened his mouth but stopped. In truth he was still trying to trust her. Last night was a leap of faith and he didn't want to believe she fooled him again. Michael didn't think he could take it.

"Fine," he said, "If I agreed to this, how would you train me?"

She smirked, "Come on."

For the next few hours they trained. Light stuff such as how to properly throw a punch, then they moved into working out. Then they got into more serious fighting, getting Michael to give it his all against other boxers in the gym. One of them was even named Tiny but he was everything but small. Michael would've laughed but the guy would've turned him into a pretzel. Then Ceil convinced Tiny to spar with Michael in the boxing gym and that ended exactly how Michael imagined it would; with him on his ass and a bloody nose. Afterwards, when Michael sat down on a bench relaxing, Ceil brought him water and some cheap warp she had brought with her. His brow rose as he moved the towel from his bloodied nose, she sat beside him, stretching her limbs.

"Will you be back?" she asked with a modicum of humor in her voice as she looked at his cutely annoyed face.

Michael thought for a minute, Honestly, he liked the training- it spoke to him. He had always enjoyed working out and this was a whole new level of happiness for him. Not to mention how nice Tiny was, despite knocking him on his ass. He found the community here were accepting of him. Honestly, when evening began to roll around, he was disappointed that it was time for him to leave.

"Let's go out for drinks?" Ceil asked.

He nodded, "Sure, nothing like putting alcohol in your body after working out," Michael smiled at Ceil who obviously took the criticism in spades.

Tiny walked over with a grin, "Ay, curly," Tiny called to them as he saw them leave, "You're ight kid. Make sure this girl doesn't bully you though."

Michael chuckled at that. As the two left and walked towards the subway, Michael texted Grace letting her know what was going on. She texted back slightly and closed off but promised to make plans for them on the weekend.

******

Elsewhere and deep within the subway system, hidden in a tunnel no longer used was Zara. She wore a pair of leather pants, boots and a black shirt, her nose turned up at the smell. After a moment of waiting, the figure wearing a gold mask stepped out of the shadows. She frowned at him, rolling her eyes.