Made in Death's Image 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you still wearing that?" she stated with a familiarity and exasperation of friends.

"Not now," The golden masked man grunted, "He's here. I'd hate to spoil the surprise for Grace."

She turned, walking down the tunnel with long black hair, bright golden eye shadow and bright purple eyes was a known Warlock Alatar. He wore a long black trench coat, his nails painted black. He eyed the two figures in front of him before frowning.

"This is beneath me," he hissed.

Zara rolled her eyes, "You and me both."

The golden mask man stepped forward, handing over the vial of Michael's blood he had stolen. Curiously, Zara looked at it as the warlock took the vial, examining it closely. Then he put it into his pocket with a grin on his face.

"It'll take a few hours," Alatar hummed before walking away, "But I will have a test sample soon, choose your guinea pig wisely."

"What are you doing with it?" Zara asked the golden masked man.

Those familiar silver eyes of a vampire gleaned from behind that mask, "It will be an enhancer. Normally we'd be no match for a vampire as old as Grace, but with the help of hunter's blood and a little magic, we will make a drug that will boost our own power. Then not even Nyx nor Grace, the new little lord, will be able to stop us."

She smirked, "Ah, so that's our plan."

"No," he corrected, "That is only the first step in our plan. Power is where people believe it resides. She is merely an example to be made of my force."

Zara laughed, "Then I have a plan to test our first batch of drugs on the very people it's meant to kill. Do you want to hear my ideas?"

The masked man looked at her annoyed, "This drug is for something else. I want to isolate Grace from the Hunter." The masked man then pulled out a different vial and handed it to Zara

Zara looked at the vial curiously and mischievously, "I'm listening."

So, he told her exactly what she had in mind.

ELEVEN

Michael headed home after his day with Ceil. He texted Grace again, with no reply before showering and eating a quick dinner. As he slid from the shower, his eyes flicked back to his phone, and there was a bitter disappointment to see that Grace had yet to message him back. He sighed deeply, feeling annoyance and frustration warm his body. She wasn't a bad texter but she left him in the night. Something he wasn't expecting from her again.

"What're you up to?" he whispered quietly, his eyes locked on his phone.

As if on command, it lit up, but to his disappointment, it was a message from Ceil.

I'll meet you at your bar in half an hour?

"Right, Ceil wants to go out for drinks," he chuckled, feeling a bit foolish for forgetting, "Fran's working tonight so the bar would be the best place to go for drinks."

Michael nodded to himself. It would be a neutral ground and Francesca would be there. That meant no funny business would happen and if Grace showed up. Michael wanted nothing more than to know what was up with Grace, but after Ceil's story of the attack on Tartarus and the sudden radio silence from Grace had Michael beyond concerned. So, he responded quickly by texting both Ceil and Grace.

First messaging Ceil.

Yes, that sounds good. See you in a bit.

Then Grace.

Hey, it's me again. I hope you're ok. We have a lot to talk about it seems. I heard about Tartarus. I'm going to meet up with Ceil. Please text me later, I know you're taking care of this but I don't know from what angle.

Then he was off. The walk to the bar was short as always, and he arrived before Ceil did. As he walked in, he noticed Fran at the counter, wiping the cool wooden surface. She seemed distracted however, a glossy look in her eye as she continued the motion. Her head did look up as Michael entered but she didn't smile.

"Hey," he breathed warmly, walking over, "Are you alright?"

She nodded, before turning her back to him.

His brow went up and his mouth opened to comment.

"Michael!"

At the sound of his name, he turned. No longer thinking of Fran. Standing in the doorway was Ceil, her dark locks pulled back into a ponytail and she wore a black mini skirt and a tight fitted black shirt along with a pair of Doc Martens. She smiled, walking over with confidence. Michael blinked once, then twice. Shocked how attractive she looked, Ceil always had the athletic or ruffian look, but this was new. It was hard to stop him mind from wandering into salacious fields of thought.

"Hey you," she teased.

He blinked again, pushing away his lust, "Hey, can I get you a drink?"

"Here? On the house," Fran interrupted with a twinge of exhaustion in her voice.

Michael turned back to his friend, "Are you sure you're alright? You seem... distant?"

Fran nodded, turning back to her work. Not thinking much of her strange behavior, one of the other bartenders must've called up and she worked last night. Before taking the two short glasses before leading Ceil over to one of the booths. Fran smiled weakly and poured the most expensive rum in the bar for Ceil and Michael. She watched them both and the second they weren't looking she poured another liquid in both cups. Francesca then approached Michael and Ceil's booth to Michael's surpise

"What is it?" Ceil asked, sitting and taking one of the glasses.

Michael shrugged, a smile on his face, "Jesus, Francesca, The 25 year El Dorado? Thanks but what's the occasion?"

Francesca nodded, almost zombie-like, "I'm glad you're with this girl."

Michael frowned looking at the small glass of rum.

Ceil laughed, "You know your rum, Michael. Thank you so much Francesca."

The two cheered glasses before sipping on the decadent liquor. They conversed lightly and almost painfully casual. Michael wanted to keep it light but also found his cheeks getting warm looking down into Ceil's cleavage periodically. He felt odd but it was maybe the combo of exercise and liquor. Ceil was going through the same looking at Michael's handsome chin and strong body.

******

Back at the castle, Grace looked down at her phone, seeing Michael's most recent text messages but stuck to the damn throne, she didn't respond. She wasn't sure how to, no doubt the Hunter had spun the story against her. She knew Michael wouldn't think of her so lowly but the fear did consume her. The castle now housed all those that arrived the night before, the throne room itself was empty for a moment.

"Oh darling, you look tired."

Grace lifted her head, "It was the familiar voice, "Zara, why're you here?"

Zara entered dressed casually, "I heard about Tartarus. Things are out of control and I figure you'd need some advice."

Grace shifted in the throne and looked at Zara skeptically, "I'll take any advice but I doubt you understand the complexities of ruling right now."

"That's true- I don't. But I do know to focus on what is important, like your Hunter."

Grace perked at the mention of Michael, "What of him?" she was cautious to give away too much emotion.

"I know you two are lovers Grace. I just hope you aren't neglecting him right now? I'm sure he knows about Tartarus too and would love your side of the story. Have you told him?" Zara danced on her words so carefully. It was a trap Grace had no idea was being sprung.

Grace mulled over the idea of Michael coming to his own conclusion with the other hunter talking in his ears. Her hot body was already tempting enough for Grace but how could Michael withstand such... especially at a time like this. He was with her all day after all. They are going for drinks after all. Grace was all the way here after all. The jealousy began to bloom in her chest. She couldn't lose him to this bitch.

TWELVE

It was only an hour into their meeting and Michael was starting to feel stranger than prior. His body buzzed with a heat that bubbled from his stomach. His head swam with heady thoughts as Ceil's words caressed his mind and the movement of her lips made his cock begin to swell. It wasn't only him feeling the strange effect as Ceil squeezed her thighs together, desire pooling between her legs. She bit her lips adjusting her skirt, babbling about something she couldn't focus on. She couldn't hold back from leaning forward, her nipples hard against the fabric of her shirt. When the desire to bend Ceil over the table and fuck her raw became too much, Michael stood, slamming his palms onto the table. Ceil blinked hard, her cheeks red.

"I-I should go," he muttered.

She nodded, "Right. Uh, let me walk you home."

"No, no I can walk home by myself," he stuttered.

Ceil felt dejected at the words but couldn't help herself

For a moment Michael felt guilty seeing the disappointment in her eyes before seeing her nipples through her shirt. He wanted to maul her small tits with his hands. Then he nodded, signing. His thoughts were so distant and weak, a vibration of hot pink energy pulsing through his body and secretly he wanted her to walk him home. Hell, he wanted Ceil to make a move, just a taste of her delicious lips or lean body. Any of her flesh he could run his tongue across.

Grace.

The thought of her brought instant shame to his heart.

"I shouldn't Ceil," he whispered, "I'm not feeling right."

She nodded, "M-me either."

Knowing his place was the closest, he decided the best place for both of them to go and be safe would be within his walls. He'd just have to do everything in his power to fight his urges.

"Come on," he decided not realizing how bad of an idea that was.

She nodded, her fingers running down her chest, the tips of her fingers trailing across her perked nipples as she stifled a moan. Michael's breath caught at the action and he groaned silently. We need to go, he thought, now. So they went. Michael grabbed onto her arm practically picking the woman up and taking her out of the bar. They walked briskly down the street, until they reached his place. Once there, he pushed open the door and pulled them inside. Unfortunately, with his lights off, he stumbled before falling backwards onto his living room floor. As he fell, he let out a yelp, accidently pulling Ceil down with him.

The hunter let out a gasp, falling onto his chest. They both groaned--her crotch landing on his hard cock. She moaned, her fingers digging into his shirt, unable to stop from rocking back and forth on his hard member. He let out a hiss, his hands flying to grasp her hips, stopping her torturous movements.

"S-Stop that!" he said so weakly.

Ceil moaned, her hands moving to her chest as she groped her breasts, "I-I can't, Michael I need to be fucked."

Michael groaned, unable to speak. His grasp on her hips weakened as he found himself jerking his hips upwards to meet her motions. His cock throbbed painfully with such a heat that only friction could soothe. He panted hard, shutting his eyes tightly trying to focus.

Ceil for a second collected her wit again. She quickly got off of Michael and walked to the kitchen turning on the light to grab some water. Michael was shocked at her speed and stood but when he rounded the corner he saw how she looked. Her skirt was hiked up and revealing her thong. Her beautiful brown skin and her muscular legs and ass drove Michael wild. He walked up behind her and began kissing her neck and squeezing her breasts. Ceil dropped the glass and it shattered in the sink but she didn't care. She purred and moaned as Michael used his lip and hands on her body so deftly.

"M-michael, fuck." She purred through her gritted teeth and began grinding her ass against Michael's hard cock.

The sensation drove Michael wild. It was like there was nothing left of him but white hot desire. Ceil was in the same boat as she reached back to pull down Michael's underwear and pants in one swift motion. Once she felt his bare cock against her ass she went mad with lust and began begging Michael to fuck her. Michael's mind was melting feeling the warmth of her body. In an aggressive grab he tugged Ceil's thong to the side and exposed her wet cunt. The smell of her delicious feminine musk only made his head swim more.

Michael without a second's thought grabbed his dick and aimed it at her wanton hole. Ceil was beyond impatient however and impaled herself on him before he could move into her. Her slick wet cunt allowed her to glide all the way down to the base of his shaft in one motion and caused her body to spasm and her eyes to roll up into her head. Her fingers violently tingled and she screamed out in a shockingly quick orgasm. Michael did all he could not to cum instantly himself clenching his eyes tightly before he could acclimate to her. Once ready he reached for her neck and held her close kissing her ear and biting and kissing her neck. Ceil and Michael began rutting into each other so animalistically. The aggressive hold of Michael and his wild, rhythmic, and hard thrust into her causing her to cry out in another mind shattering orgasm.

Ceil pushed off of Michael's cock trying to collect her almost cum drunk mind. Michael stopped too with hard and beleaguered breaths of air. But when Ceil saw his glistening cock standing hard for her she couldn't resist getting more. Sitting up on the counter to face Michael she beckoned him closer and he obliged. Walking up to her Ceil planted a wet hungry kiss as their tongues clashed in wet sloppy passion. She guided his cock back into her greedy cunt and they began fucking again. Ceil could feel the pressure of another orgasm building as she felt Michael's cock grinding into the walls of her pussy. It was driving her insane as she began panting and huffing. Ceil stopped kissing Michael to look down as his juicy fat dick kept pushing in and out of her.

Michael groaned somewhat pained, "I have to stop."

Ceil utterly possessed by her lust responded through high pitched gasps, "Don't stop keep fucking me until you cum."

Without hesitation Michael kept fucking. But unbeknownst to him or Ceil- Grace had come into the window. Grace was watching with tears in her eyes as she saw Michael so unabashedly fuck this hunter.

"I'm cumming!" Ceil shrilly cried as she pulled on Michael's shirt and her eyes rolled up into her head.

As Ceil began to cum so did Michael as he let out a roar and slammed into Ceil all the way to the hilt. He let all of himself spill out into her pussy as her walls held onto him tightly and tried to pull every last drop from him.

They huffed, leaning into each other after that mind shattering orgasm when suddenly Grace yelled, "Have you had enough of your fun!"

Michael somehow escaping the inhuman lust he was placed under came back to himself and pushed away from Ceil. He looked to Grace and then the cum drunk Ceil before realizing what had happened. It felt like a fever dream to him. Like nothing that happened was real.

Michael's voice wavered, "Grace, I don't-"

Grace's own voice was shaky with grief and her eyes red with tears, "Save it you bastard."

Grace then made for the window and disappeared into the night. Ceil stood from the table on shaky legs seemingly composed enough to make sense of what happened. She seemed disgusted and cleaned herself up before leaving the apartment with a slammed door. Michael stood there all by himself alone in the apartment. He was only illuminated by the kitchen light before he slumped down against the nearest wall and put his face in his hands.

THIRTEEN

Michael hadn't moved from the wall until the sun came up and rudely woke him up. He pulled out his phone and tried calling Grace, but each time she hung up on him. He started banging his fist into the wall- totally unsure of what had happened the night before. It was foggy after he began drinking? Michael couldn't help but wonder what his problem was.

Suddenly his phone rang with a text, Ceil, it read.

Can we talk?

He didn't reply. Placing his phone onto the bed and doing his morning routine. As much as hot dread filled him, he walked towards the bar. He had the early shift, and as much as he wanted to bail on it, he didn't want to do that to Fran. He didn't want his secret life to alienate him any further from his adopted mother.

He slipped into the bar, finding Fran at the counter, wiping it down.

"Didn't you do that all night last night?" he joked, trying to lighten his own mood.

Fran jumped slightly, not hearing him come in. When her head lifted, Michael frowned. She looked pale--tired. A bandage on the side of her neck that he hadn't noticed the night before. Instantly, his guard rose and he moved forward.

"Oh hello Michael," she breathed, "Was I here last night? I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty remembering what happened."

Michael's eyes widened, "Trouble remembering how?"

"I must have been drinking with a client," she laughed, waving it off.

"You don't drink," Michael replied.

"I know," she replied smiling, "It must have been quite the guest. I should look around my place for a number," Fran giggled, a bit of colour returning to her face, "Or maybe not."

Michael leaned across the counter, "Did anyone strange come up to you last night? Anyone you can remember before there's a blank?"

She paused for a moment, her head tilted slightly, "No, not anyone I can think of--oh--there was this beautiful young woman. She wore all leather, very cool, and gorgeous black woman. She asked about your new friend, ``Ceila was it?"

Michael gasped, "What did she ask for?"

"Hm I'm not sure," Fran replied, turning to dry dishes, unconcerned and not noticing Michael's increasingly panicked tone, "Oh she introduced herself as... well I can't remember much after that. But she did ask about your girlfriend Ceil. I did laugh at that and told her you were not dating Ceil, instead you were dating a trouble maker."

Michae's heart ached at the joke, "Anything else she said? The woman?"

Fran's eyes glossed over for a moment, her face blanking and then she blinked, her eyes clearing and she looked at Michael with confusion, "S-Sorry what did you ask?"

"The woman." Michael replied carefully, tapping his foot.

"I-I'm sorry darling," Fran said softly, "Who"

Michael's stomach sank. The woman must be a vampire and glamoured Fran to drug both him and Ceil. The question was why and why allow Fran to remember enough details about this visit before making her forget? It must have been for a reason.

"Fran, I'm sorry, I just realized I had to do something today," Michael said softly.

Fran smiled, "It's alright darling, it's a weekday anyways. Text me later and let me know if you're alright, and if you need tomorrow off as well."

"Hopefully I won't, but it's probably best if you just close the whole damn bar today." he promised.

Then he was out the door, the familiar chiming of the door as he went. His hand moved to his pocket before he realized he had left his phone at home, but decided it didn't matter anyways. He would go talk to Ceil and figure all this out.

FOURTEEN

Michael had answered Ceil's text and met her at the gym. He was horribly hesitant to do such but as he made his way pieces seemed to start fitting into place. Someone was up to something and it wasn't making sense what they'd be after.

The second he saw Ceil greetings were forlorn.

Michael began speaking in a rushed tone, "We were drugged by a vampire. Someone is up to something and I can't tell what it is."

"Well no shit it was vampires. But why drug you and me? to fuck of all things?"

Michael commented back exasperated, "I don't know either unless it was to piss off Grace? But that doesn't make sense either!"