All Comments on 'Made Into His Girl'

by Chaste_Down

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! Loved the ending and the tenderness of the plot.

cds6cds6over 2 years ago

This story is so good! The forced chastity, hormones, and forced femme are just perfect! I hope you'll write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a brilliant piece of work. I found myself becoming angry at times at the abuse and misleading someone you claim to love but then that’s on me and my own issues. You had a few twists in there that were really excellent as well as very surprising. This is the type of mid to long form story that gives a good author the time to really build a complete storyline without leaving the reader to have to add things using their imagination and it makes the story so much better overall. You did a really wonderful job and I look forward to enjoying more of your work.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 2 years ago

Very hot. My first visit back to literotica in a tear or two. Happy to be back. Great start. Hot story

AeneaTAeneaTover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. While it was non-consensual, it was very much power transference and exciting as all the best forced femme stories are. That Jake was always a loving lover as she came over to her situation made this so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hope there's a part coming.

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 2 years ago

Great story. I loved it. I look forward to more from this author.💕

Chaste_DownChaste_Downover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story.

drobert44drobert44over 2 years ago

Loved it, so convincing!

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. The plot development is excellent. I could totally see myself as the young man who is ambushed and eventually set free to be the person he was meant to be.

rainlilyseedrainlilyseedover 2 years ago

Excellent plot development!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your writing. The style, pace, detail, and of course the subject matter.

Please keep writing so I have more to look forward to!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, well written with an interesting plot. Lovely ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amazingly erotic story and so beautifully and descriptively written, one of the best I've read recently. I love the story line of a weak man, who is only ever going to fail as a male and who already has distant dreams of transitioning, being forced into a female role and eventually makes a great success of it. She becomes much more successful than 'he' ever would. Perhaps a failing sales assistant at another store is transitioned by a strong but kind girlfriend, who really wants out of their relationship, but who doesn't want him destroying himself when she breaks up with him and so, with the help of some of her friends forces 'him' into a transition so complete that 'she' ends up running the department as a woman and, eventually, learns to enjoy a new relationship with a very successful businessman.

Chaste_DownChaste_Downover 2 years agoAuthor

That does sound hot. Thank you. I might write something along those lines soon.

madetoobeymadetoobeyalmost 2 years ago

Great stuff and a 5. It takes a lot of time and effort to write something like this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have cut the fucking thing off. But still stayed😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story I wanted it to be me so badly being feminine and having a man love me and feed my sexual desires!!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

This story was so wonderful thanks for sharing... Totally 5 stars...

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story. I wish I was Lucy. I want to be Lucy.

asianspankeeasianspankeeover 1 year ago

Wow i really love this story! My most favorite parts are that poor Lucy has been locked in permanent chastity that she'd never be released from, so from now on she can only receive true sexual release by getting assfucked into "analgasm" by a man, and also her getting savagely fucked against a tree in the park is so erotic!

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

Simply Scrumptious, thank you for sharing xxx

RobineaRobineaover 1 year ago

The first of your stories that I've read and its brilliant. A joy to read and brought to mind fond memories of magical experiences. Particularly one's first analgasm. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.

Shy1oShy1oabout 1 year ago

Pretty enjoyable, but I wish their was more fighting on Luke’s part, the weakest part of a lot of forced fem story’s is that lack of actual resistance, not just frustration, forced fem story’s are my favorite, but most seem to lack that.

SamanthaSatineSamanthaSatineabout 1 year ago

super hot sexy xxx loved it all from start to the end xxx

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination8 months ago

I've read this several times and I still think the story is brilliant. Every time I read it, I find myself thinking of things he could do, early on in the tale, to alter the outcome. Everything from leaving the country to ransacking Jake's apartment and loads of other ideas. Still, Lucy develops quickly enough, and Luke's tendency to let himself be led makes it so verrrry easy for the story to want to unfold the way it does.

Again, brilliantly done, and thank you.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1234 months ago

Still my favorite story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChaste_Down@Chaste_Down
I just like writing stories that put naughty thoughts in your head. Join my discord and help direct new stories! https://discord.gg/SRcT6AyBzp I have lots of stories up - just click on the 'stories' tab!