Made Into His Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake pulled back and reached under me to set one finger to my chastity. "Lucy's little clit," he said. From that moment on it wasn't my cock any more, or my cocklet, it was Lucy's clitoris trapped under the chastity.

He rolled me onto my back again. "I want you face to face, little Lucy."

It still hurt when he entered me but not so much this time, and being filled by him felt so damn good. He slid home, balls coming to rest against my bum cheeks.

"It's so big," I moaned. "So deep." I wanted him there though. Lucy wanted him. I wanted him to fuck me again, to lose control again, and to pump his come inside me. I wanted to feel his big cock pulsing as it spurted into me.

And that's just what happened.

Afterwards while cuddled up against him I let my hand wander down to my twitching clit. There was a familiar stickiness around the metal dome. "Is there anywhere you didn't cover me with sperm?" I murmured.

Jake reached down and touched my clit too. He brought his finger to my lips letting me taste it. "You just dribbled a little, baby," he said as I sucked his finger. "When these get full," -- he held my balls for the first time -- "girls often leak as they're fucked. Sissy can milk you with a dildo to release the pressure."

"I could do that myself."

"Let Sissy teach you. It'll make her happy." He kissed my forehead and pulled me close. There was no more talk of unlocking I noticed. The lovemaking had been wonderful. I felt tired and happy. Maybe that little dribble had provided some escape from my frustration too, but my balls had started to ache and I wanted the sudden release that would let me truly relax, and to sleep without the help of half a bottle of Merlot.

I lay there with my head on his chest, putting gentle kisses here and there. Maybe that's why they were keeping me locked, I thought. Maybe it made me compliant and eager to please, constantly horny and wanting the satisfaction that never seemed to come.

Chapter 6

That was how it went for a week. Jake gave me five more days off work and I stayed at his place, playing housewife. Sissy came round each day, teaching me how to do my hair and makeup. I shyly acknowledged that her brother was fucking me every night, and we gossiped about it endlessly. She told me about her night of passion when her husband came back from his recent trip. Apparently he liked to tie her up and fit a ball gag in her mouth and she liked it too. I found it hard to imagine Sissy, who was always so ready to take charge of me, bound and helpless, squirming in her restraints as her husband touched her private places.

To help with my problem Sissy used a dildo to milk me daily. A big pink one made of silicone gel. She said she had substantially bigger ones but that Jake wouldn't want me stretched out too much. She said my tight virginal asshole drove him crazy.

Milking was a surprisingly non-sexual part of our day, despite what we were doing. Sissy hand-fucked me with cool efficiency and my clit leaked sperm obligingly. It turned me on but nothing like being fucked by Jake did.

Sadly, even with the regular milking my balls continued to be swollen and achy, but it definitely did provide some relief.

"It's being constantly aroused that does it," Sissy told me, wiping off the dildo then wiping my chastity before I pulled up my panties -- white lacy ones from Victoria's Secret today.

"I'm going crazy," I admitted. "Climbing the walls. I mean I love being had. Jake's a dream. But I'm so turned on all the time and..." I reached out and touched her hand. "You could unlock me. Just for half an hour. Not even that. If I could just come, Sissy, everything would be good."

Sissy smiled and, taking my swollen balls in her hand, squeezed them firmly. I felt her nails bite my skin. "That would be naughty, Lucy. And we want you to be a good girl."

"But--"

"Silly." She reached into her handbag and drew out a hypodermic syringe.

I tried to move away but she had tight hold of my testicles. "What are you doing?"

"It's just hormones."

"I don't want hormones! What sort of hormones?"

"Girl hormones." She smiled and stuck the needle into my upper arm without warning. "To make you more girl, baby. It will help with the aching too. Plus you'll get more curves and start to grow your own little boobies." She lifted her cleavage at me.

"I don't want boobs!" I protested, raising my voice. "I just want to come!"

. "Oh, Lucy..." She patted my leg, smoothing down my dress as she released me. "Let me tell you about sissygasms."

That night Sissy came into our bedroom and took charge.

"Well?" She clapped her hands. "Get undressed, darlings. It's not like I haven't seen it all before."

I wasn't sure how much she'd seen of Jake but she certainly had seen every inch of me. She still helped me apply Immac hair remover to places I didn't want hair. Which was everywhere according to her.

Even though she'd made me come in her mouth and had fitted my chastity I still wasn't entirely comfortable with having her there when Jake fucked me. That was between us. Something very private and loving.

Jake got into bed wearing his boxers, no erection visible, perhaps feeling the same way I did. I let my dress fall around my ankles and got in hurriedly after him in my bra and panties -- I also had on the stockings and suspender belt Sissy had brought round for me that morning after Jake went to work. I'd been looking forward to him discovering them this evening, but not like this.

"Panties off," Sissy said. "Boxers too." She looked at Jake.

I wriggled out of mine. Sissy pulled the duvet back and smiled at Jake's semi-erect cock. "Give him a little kiss, Lucy."

I did as I was told and knelt beside Jake, holding his cock so I could lick the shaft and suck on the head of it.

"You can take more than that can't you, Lucy?" Sissy ask, surprised.

I tried and choked. I really couldn't.

"We'll work on that one," Sissy said. "Now move over him. Reverse cowgirl, position."

She had to explain that one for me. I knelt with my knees to either side of Jake's knees and my back facing him. Following Sissy's instruction I lowered my bum towards him, reaching down to steer his cock into me.

"Wait." Sissy came forward with a small tube of lubricant and efficiently lubed her brother's cock with a few quick hand motions in case my saliva wasn't sufficient. "There you go." She stood back, watching.

Somewhat disconcerted though with a strange mounting excitement ... pun not intended ... I angled Jake's hard cock towards my little asshole and inserted him with what was now five or six days of practice. I couldn't help moaning softly as I sat back, impaling myself, and slid down his shaft until my bum met his groin.

"Mmmmm."

Sissy smiled. "What a lovely couple you two make. Now, Lucy, move up and down. Jake, you just lie there. Lucy, work him with your ass, like you're giving him a hand job."

I bit my lip in concentration and nodded. I started to lift myself then slid back down on him. I repeated the action. It was fun taking charge for once. "I like riding."

Sissy turned away and went to rummage in the wardrobe. She came back with the vibrator in hand.

"Now we're going to give you a sissygasm, angel." She stroked my hair as I rode her brother's hard-on. She bent over, switched on the vibrator, and applied the buzzing device gently to my balls.

"Oh..." I sat back down on Jake, my bum swallowing his cock to the hilt. Sissy kissed my mouth, her tongue exploring mine. Very turned on I moved up and down on Jake's cock.

Sissy broke our kiss and focused on caressing my swollen balls with the vibrator. From time to time she moved the tip to let it rattle on the dome of my chastity. The vibrations immediately set my clit throbbing on the other side. My anus clutched convulsively at Jake's cock. "Mmmmm...." I bit my lip. "That's so good!"

"Keep riding him, silly girl," Sissy encouraged. "You can only sissygasm when you're being fucked. It's the rules!"

"Yes, Sissy," I said primly. I lifted up slowly then sank swiftly back down on Jake's shaft once again.

My reward was more touches of the vibrator, trembling excitingly across my balls, and the occasional touch to my chastity sending delicious tendrils of excitement deep into my groin.

Eager for more I worked diligently, lifting my bottom then letting it fall back, riding Jake with enthusiasm.

"Good girl." Sissy pressed the vibrator firmly against my chastity.

"Oh god..." I started bouncing on Jake's cock. I could feel an orgasm building in me.

"Hold her," Sissy instructed, and Jake's hands closed on my hips, taking control.

"Oh Jake..." It was good that he was holding me in place as I would have lifted off him in my excitement. Sissy kept the vibe on my shiny little clit. "Oh god, baby-- I'm going to--"

The orgasm jolted through me, taking away my voice. My body bucked in the throes of passion and what seemed an entire lake of wet, milky come spurted uncontrollably through my chastity.

Eventually, panting, I came to a rest with my whole weight on Jake's groin, his big cock trapped inside my twitching bum. My balls felt completely drained.

"I think I made a mess..." I said, looking down at the wet sheet between our legs. I was amazed. I hadn't imagined I could come with my cock completely limp, squashed up in less than a cubic inch. Or that my balls could hold so much.

Sissy put down the vibrator and kissed me sweetly on the mouth. "Such a good girl." She smiled. "Wasn't Lucy good, Jake? Her first sissygasm!"

Chapter 7

Jake arranged for me to have the next week off work, 'sick'.

"Lovesick," I smiled when he told me and we kissed.

I was enjoying being a housewife and had even done some cleaning and put the magnificent kitchen to use, though my efforts were fairly basic. Sissy continued to be a regular visitor and having witnessed my efforts at fellatio took it upon herself to teach me how to properly suck a cock. She brought out the same dildo she used to milk me and set me to pleasuring it with my mouth.

"It just makes me choke," I complained. "I bet hardly any 'real' women can do that stuff you see in porn."

Sissy took the floppy pink dildo from me and set the tip to her painted lips. She fixed her eyes on mine and opened her wide mouth and extended her tongue. The dildo slid in smoothly, pausing when it reached the back of her throat then going further until its heavy balls rested against her chin. She licked them both sensuously, then let the dildo slip out again.

"Maybe when you can do that, Jake will unlock you, sweetheart."

I picked the dildo up, amazed. "I want to..."

And whilst I didn't get close to taking it all that week I certainly managed to take a lot more than I had before.

As a reward -- at least that's how she described it -- Sissy took me out in public. She had to coax and cajole to get me to leave the apartment girl-dressed. I was terrified that someone would recognise me, but it was London -- nobody recognised anyone. My next fear was that someone would make fun of me, call me a boy in a dress. Sissy's assurances that this wouldn't happen proved correct. The attention I got was the same that all pretty girls get and came as quite a surprise. Sissy had to step in to see off two of the more persistent men who tried to chat me up.

We went girl shopping and had coffee and cake in a fancy shop after. It was great fun. The only shadow still hanging over me was that Sissy continued to keep me locked and despite loving my nights in bed with Jake, I couldn't repeat my sissygasm. My balls became swollen and achy again, even sat there with Sissy in the coffee shop I couldn't forget about them.

By Friday lunchtime I was desperate enough to ask Sissy to repeat her trick with the vibrator. "We could do it now. Jake's not home for hours."

"Baby." She came up behind me and put her arms around me, careful not to touch my chest since I was a little tender there owing to the hormones she kept giving me. My nipples were sore and engorged. I wasn't sure I was going to like having breasts. "Sweet Lucy." She patted me between my legs. "You'll sissygasm without the vibrator. That was just to show you that it's possible -- so you'd have something to aim for. You just need to keep trying."

"We try every night." I blushed. Jake's sexual appetite was incredible but I was very happy with it. "Please, Sissy. You don't even have to do it to me, you could show me how to..." I had of course been attempting to masturbate with the vibrator during the day but while I got close I never got where I wanted to go. It was like trying to tickle myself.

"Silly girl." She squeezed me. "I liked being there with you and Jake. We were all there when I took Luke's last man-gasm, and again when I gave Lucy her first sissygasm. I enjoyed both very much." She kissed my neck, giving me goose bumps. "But you won't get there on your own if I keep releasing the pressure. It will happen." Another soft kiss. "Just give it time."

I turned in her arms, eyes prickling with tears. The hormones had made me over-emotional and ready to cry at the drop of a hat. The ache in my balls was really bad and I just wanted to come. "You're never going to unlock me, are you?" I looked down, avoiding her eyes.

"No, darling." She kissed me properly then, tilting my chin so our mouths met, her tongue slipping between my lips. We kissed like naughty schoolgirls, her large breasts squashing my tiny ones, her hands on my bottom. "Don't cry, Lucy." She pulled away, smiling tenderly. "It will all be so good. And look! I've brought you a present."

She made me sit down and unwrap her gift. An elegant stainless steel butt plug with a jewel end so that when it was in me it would sparkle between my bum cheeks.

"Put it in before Jake gets home." She grinned. "He'll love finding it tonight. And who knows -- maybe he'll fuck you so hard that you come all by yourself."

I wore the plug. I liked the way it felt inside me. Heavy, and cold at first. It made me feel naughty and very feminine. Sissy was right about Jake being turned on by it too. When he pulled down my panties and found it there twinkling at him he made me go on all fours while he slowly tugged it out of me then slid it back home half a dozen times.

When he'd finished playing he replaced the plug with his tongue for a lovely fifteen minutes during which I collapsed to the bed in delight and kept my bum raised for his attentions. He licked and kissed my asshole tenderly, and when he put his cock into me it slid inside with hardly any resistance.

"You've fucked the virgin out of me," I murmured sluttishly.

Jake didn't let that stop him trying to do it some more. We fell asleep in each other's arms after he'd spent himself in my behind. His breathing soon slowed from the panting that had accompanied the final ramming of his cock up my ass, and became the deep, even tempo of sleep. It took me much longer to sleep, even though I was comfortable with my head on his shoulder and my hand spread across his flat belly. The ache in my groin demanded more. I needed release. Just ten minutes out of my chastity... Ten minutes with some baby oil and my own hand. Then I could be the girl Jake needed me to be. At least for a week or so before the problem built again.

The next day was Saturday and Jake took me out. The day was a hot one and I wore a long floral summer dress with a wide brimmed floppy hat. Jake said I looked like a sixties hippy girl, part of the free love generation, and promised to get me some flowers for my hair.

We did some shopping in Knightsbridge and visited the Natural History Museum which I'd loved as a child and found I still enjoyed. It was nice going round as a couple, hand in hand. As boy and girl we got no odd looks, just smiles. It wasn't fair of course: the prejudice we avoided by my appearance. In a perfect world people could do what they wanted in relationships without censure, but I knew that Jake's family were very traditional. One of his cousins had come out as gay and her parents now pretended she didn't even exist. I was pretty sure that Jake had turned me into a girl for his own pleasure, because he wanted to, but the fact that he could present me as one to friends and family was definitely a side benefit as far as he was concerned.

We stopped for coffee at an outside table, enjoying the sunshine not far from Hyde Park. I tried to enjoy it but I was so uncomfortable, the aching between my thighs gave me no peace. I needed to get back and have Sissy milk me but she was away with her husband all weekend on a trip to Edinburgh. I needed time alone with the vibrator to see if I could repeat her trick -- but when I'd looked for it that morning it had gone. Jake said Sissy must have taken it.

I sipped my coffee and despite how sweet it was it tasted bitter.

I had to admit that the whole feminisation thing, and how little say I'd had in the matter, had aroused me to the point where my brain was so dosed up on lust that I'd been unable to say no. I'd been exactly the compliant little whore that Jake and his sister had wanted me to be. The idea that a few ounces of metal could render me so helpless, both physically and mentally was astonishing, but true. Jake had seen me, wanted me, and taken me. With Sissy's help he'd overridden my objections, seduced me, fucked me, humiliated me. I wasn't allowed to even touch my own cock, let alone enjoy it.

"I want you to unlock me."

"Lucy." He tried that smile of his on me. "You don't really--"

"I mean it, Jake! Right now! And don't try telling me that Sissy's taken the key to Scotland. You've had it all along. I know it!"

"Baby..." He reached for my hand but I pulled it back. "You know I'm not going to do that."

The anger, that perhaps I should have felt long before then, flared up suddenly, all the fiercer for having been delayed. "It's not right and it's not legal! You let me out, right now!"

I managed to keep using my girl-voice, I was already drawing glances from the nearest tables and didn't want to make any more of a spectacle of myself than I was already.

"Lucy..." Jake tried to calm me, keeping his voice low. "Be sensible. I love what we have now. Do you really want to spoil that by having your little stiffy bouncing between us when I--"

"Little!" He was right of course but suddenly I wasn't prepared to be judged. I raised my voice. "If you think--" I broke off with a gasp.

This time Jake caught my hand. "What's wrong?" he asked with genuine concern.

"I've wet myself," I whispered crossly. A little wee had spurted out when I got over excited and the warmth of it had soaked my cotton panties and dampened my thighs. The chastity's catheter was to blame. "This is all your fault, Jake Sullivan! You did this to me!"

I broke off, seeing his grin. "This is NOT funny!"

"It is a little funny," he said.

That was the final straw. I tore my hand out of his grasp, stood up sharply, not caring what the people around us thought, and walked away as quickly as my high heels allowed.

"Lucy, don't be silly..."

I took my heels off and ran in stockinged feet, just wanting to be away from him. The crowd swallowed me, and a few minutes later I arrived sweaty and distressed at the gates to the park. I put my shoes back on and walked until I reached the thickest clump of trees I could see. I found a smallish fenced off area where the bushes were thick enough for the privacy I needed, and climbed over, tearing my dress. A few yards in, hidden from prying eyes I let the last of my anger go and sobbed my heart out, the hormones taking full control.

I was still there, tear-stained and lost, when Jake found me.

"Baby..."

"How... How did you find me?" I sniffed, aware I must look a mess. My hands were stained with mascara so what my face was like I couldn't say.