Made Into His Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held up his phone apologetically. "Tracking app."

I hung my head. It figured that my kidnapper would have me on more than one sort of leash.

"What's all this about, Lucy?" He came up behind me and held my shoulders.

"I..." I was horrified to find myself crying again. "I just ... I need to come. You have to set me free!" My shoulders shook under his hands.

Jake turned me to face him and tilted my mouth up to his. "You know I love you, right?" He kissed my puffy lips.

I gulped and tried not to sniff. "You've never said it."

"Well, I'm saying it now." He kissed me again and I couldn't help opening my mouth for him. He loved me? I knew I was in love but I'd avoided forming the thought even in the privacy of my mind. It didn't seem possible. I'd thought that ultimately this was just about sex. A game to play.

"I ..." My mouth was dry. I hadn't ever imagined I would say it like this, all tear-stained and needing to blow my nose. "I love you too."

Jake took his clean hanky and wiped my face for me, then we kissed again, passionately. He pressed me back against a tree and I could feel how much he wanted me, his hardness against by stomach. He kissed my neck and my shoulders, his hands all over me, turning me on cruelly yet again. My clit tingled for him and I found myself surrendering to his desire, not protesting as he turned me round and lifted my dress to expose my bum.

"We shouldn't," I murmured. "Not here ... someone will see."

"Nobody will see."

"They'll hear us."

"Best keep quiet then," he whispered, kneeling behind me.

"Jake..." I leaned against the tree while he took my wet panties down and kissed first one damp cheek of my bottom then the other.

Meekly I positioned my ass to receive him as he unzipped his trousers and steered his spit-slick cock towards my little hole. I moaned as he entered me. I couldn't help it. And I shuddered as he possessed me, filling me so quickly and completely that he nearly lifted my feet from the ground.

"Jake!" I clung to the tree to keep from being jolted against it.

He took me then, just as if we were all alone at home rather than surrounded by rhododendrons bushes under the blue sky with a light breeze playing over our bare legs. I'd never known him so forceful, so in control. He fucked me as if he wanted to jet his come into the depths of my soul, as if he wanted to get me pregnant. He was a wild man, his strength frightening and exciting, lifting me off the ground, driving his big cock in and out of me, demanding constant surrender.

"Oh god. Jake! Christ... fuck me." Something was happening. An incredible ecstasy rose through my ass and groin, so powerful it was scary. It built every time his thrusts jolted my chastity against the tree. I realised that the thing about coming is that you lose control, you lose your rhythm and you jerk helplessly in the grip of the thing. My trapped clit couldn't do that, but Jake had taken my control and was jerking me with that same lack of rhythm, his mounting orgasm was becoming mine.

"Oh baby." He pressed me against the tree and ground his groin into my ass, trying to get deeper.

"Oh my god!" I practically screamed it. My sissygasm hit me like an avalanche and carried me away. I think a whole lake spurted out of me.

I came to with my face hard against the tree -- the imprint of the bark almost certainly coming home with me -- my breath shuddered into me in gasps. "Oh Jake. That was incredible."

"Mmmmmm...." He kissed my shoulder, his cock still twitching deep inside me.

We stood like that, waiting for our hearts to stop trying to beat their way out of our chests. At last he eased out of me and pulled his trousers up.

I released the tree and stepped out of my panties. I'd be leaving them here. "Look at the state of me..." I'd come over the inside of my dress making wet stains all the way down.

"People will think you've just spilled your drink." Jake kissed my hair and led me out of the bushes.

"I'm pretty sure those people don't think that." I hissed, staring at the floor and blushing as we emerged and climbed the fence. Two women and man had stopped on the nearby path and were looking our way. I couldn't convince myself that they hadn't heard me crying out when I orgasmed.

"So." Jake took my hand and led me in the opposite direction. "Do I need to unlock you now?"

"Can we do that again tonight?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Well, you can throw the key away then for all I care."

Chapter 8

Jake got me breasts for my birthday. I said he should have got them for his birthday given how much fun they were going to give him. He chose them and I agreed to agree before he told me which he'd selected. I did worry that he might opt for something excessive that screamed 'porn star', but I had faith and decided to keep to the bargain regardless.

In the end I got nice full C-cups, big enough to draw attention when I wanted them to, big enough to make an awesome cleavage in a corset, big enough that I wasn't ever going to entirely forget they were there -- we both liked that idea, that they would be a constant reminder of my female status. But not too big. Manageable. Small enough to be lost under a baggy jumper.

Sissy took me out and we had fun spending Jake's money on way more bras than I really needed or even had space in my drawers for. I found wearing a bra a little uncomfortable, especially with my nipples still quite sore, but it did make me feel very femme, which I liked.

I came back to work at the department, but as Lucy Locke, and as a starter grade sales assistant. I was terrified about the reception I'd receive, but none of them recognised me. Not even Jill who I'd had sex with as Luke on at least a dozen only partially satisfactory occasions. She befriended me on day one and showed me the ropes. We spent every lunchbreak after that gossiping. Mrs Robinson took me under her wing and was very kind.

When Jake asked me to marry him we had a small engagement party in the department after the store closed -- some staff from other departments came, managers who knew Jake. Jill got me some naughty split-crotch underwear. Sarah got a little drunk and Mrs Robinson had to drive her home afterwards. Everyone said we were a lovely couple.

I enjoyed selling dresses as a girl. It was a very different dynamic and I often ended up discussing the accessories, underwear, and shoes that might go with the frocks. I got called on to help out in the changing rooms too.

Some of the women took a shine to me and seemed to assume that I came with the price of the garments. I told Jake about the advances I was getting and he said I should feel free to have a little fun if I wanted to.

"We're a service industry after all." He patted my bum. "Just make sure you don't get attached. You're mine, baby, and I want you."

I flashed my engagement ring. "I'm yours, Jake. I'm not about to run off with a rich lesbian any time soon."

And the next time a pretty customer flashed her eyes at me in the changing room I let myself be led. My sales figures went through the roof. I didn't let their hands stray into my panties but giving me pleasure wasn't generally top of their list. I spent a lot of time on my knees licking a lot of different pussies, and I guess I did a good job of it because none of those particular ladies left the store without a new, expensive dress.

I found that not needing to have a woman satisfy me -- something that wasn't possible in any event -- I wasn't in any hurry at all and did a much better job of cunnilingus as Lucy than I ever had as Luke. My clit tingled away in my chastity and I licked and sucked dutifully until my customers reached orgasm. Several of the girls asked me out for a drink but I'd show them my diamond ring and regretfully decline. They all took it very well.

I think the other sales girls started to suspect. Mrs Robinson began giving me looks that, rather than seeming to condemn me, suggested she might be interested in a little of the same attention herself. I smiled back and told Jake who suggested it might be a nice thing for the Christmas party.

"I'll fix it so she gets you as her secret Santa." He grinned. "Loosen her up with a few drinks and see if she wants to meet you in the changing rooms for her gift!"

Over the next few months life with Jake was everything I'd hoped for. I felt loved and wanted and satisfied. The wedding wasn't for nearly a year but Sissy and I planned it constantly. I'd already tried out most of the wedding dresses in London.

I kept on the hormones, under the supervision of a doctor Sissy sent me to. I liked the changes and felt softer and more girly week by week. My balls were starting to shrink and my orgasms were changing too, becoming less focused on my clit and what happened there, and more centred on my ass, on the act of being repeatedly penetrated, on the friction and the thrusting. It was a deeper, slower, less explosive sensation and I liked it. I called them analgasms. Jake liked that and made sure to fuck me just the way I needed it.

It wasn't until the day of the wedding that I discovered Jake and I were the only people who called Sissy Sissy. Everyone else called her Patricia. What's more ... she wasn't even Jake's sister! Since she was my chief bridesmaid and had plenty to oversee I didn't get a chance to confront her with this sudden mystery until we were alone shortly before the ceremony making last minute adjustments to my bridal train.

"So, Patricia," I said, staring in the mirror to touch up my mascara. "Explain." I was more confused than upset. I didn't mind particularly but why lie? So I wouldn't think they'd been lovers in the past?

Sissy stood and for perhaps the first time in her life -- certainly the first time I'd seen -- she looked shy. She was even blushing -- so hard I could see it despite her makeup. She bent over and took hold of the hem of her bridesmaid's dress, then lifted it to expose her ivory lace panties, suspenders, and ivory stockings. I raised an eyebrow. For all our intimacy I'd never seen her naked and despite the delight she took in my tales of 'customer service' at Harvey Nichols she'd never invited me to give her a demonstration -- which I totally would have.

"You can do the honours," she said.

"What?" I wasn't following. "I don't understand."

"Just pull my panties down, silly girl."

"Oh." As happy as I'd be to kiss her pussy, Sissy's timing was completely off. I would be saying 'I do' less than ten minutes from now and I'd need more than that to repair my makeup if I got up to any naughtiness. Even so I went to do what she asked. The idea of just giving her the lightest of kisses down there before going to be married felt deliciously bad.

I took hold of her panties and skinned them down to mid-thigh.

"Oh my god! Sissy!" And there it was, a shiny silver clit, a perforated steel dome just like mine but held in place by a thin black harness that went between her thighs and wrapped them. Her balls were gone, the skin used to make the lips of her pussy.

Sissy reached down and pulled her panties back up, letting her dress fall. "So now you know."

All this time ... she'd been like me. She'd gone through it all herself. I wondered if her husband had had his own helper to convert her just like she'd been Jake's.

"Are we still friends?" she asked.

I took her hand in mine. "More than ever, sister."

Jake and I had been happily married for six months when, after making slow, romantic love to me one night he said,

"I've got a favour to ask you."

"Go on," I said archly, expecting it to be something kinky.

"Well, I've got this old friend, Nick, you met him at the wedding."

"Yes?" I vaguely remembered him.

"Well, he told me he's seen the girl of his dreams, but he can't ask her on a date."

"He just needs to man up and ask her," I said. "I doubt she'll refuse. He's quite a looker if it's the Nick I'm thinking of."

"He certainly thinks he's handsome." Jake laughed.

"So what's the problem?"

"Well," Jake hesitated. "Nick thinks this girl would be more at ease if it wasn't just the two of them on their first date. And I said he should take his sister along."

"That sounds--"

"Only he doesn't have a sister." Jake paused meaningfully.

"You want me to pretend to be his sister?" I asked. This was starting to sound a little familiar.

Jake nodded. "And there's one other thing."

"Tell me." I was feeling a tingling in my clit.

Jake pulled something from under his pillow and held it between us. A chastity device just like mine, only with the key still in the lock. The catheter tube jutted down beneath the small steel dome.

"Well," Jake said. "The thing is that this girl he likes..."

"Yes?"

"She doesn't know she's a girl yet..."

And that's how I ended up back at the exclusive little bar Jake had taken me to on our first date. I saw Nick sitting with a slim young man who looked rather nervous.

"Well, hello, boys." I came up behind the young man and set my hands on his narrow shoulders.

Nick looked up with a grin. "Hello Sissy!"

I sat down beside him and turned my smile on his date, squeezing my breasts together with my upper arms to watch his eyes go wide.

"David, meet my sister, Sissy," Nick said. "Sissy, meet David."

"Lovely to meet you, David." I smiled. "We're going to have lots of fun."