Made to Obey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth had been in with the doctor for 5 minutes and in that time, I felt myself becoming a little calmer. Sure, I still had a semi-erection lurking in my luxurious black panties and I couldn't help but reflect that, although my most recent "release" was only a few days ago, that had been my only "release" in the nearly two weeks before that: one ejaculation in nearly three weeks. The well certainly hadn't been emptied, in fact it was surely filling up again! But I tried to control my breathing and started to read one of the magazines left in the waiting area. It was some sort of Country House and Gardening magazine, full of pictures of grand houses and colourful gardens, but I wasn't really taking it in.

10 minutes had now passed since Ruth went in to see the Doctor. Surely, she'd be out by now if it was just the superficial medical she'd been told was likely, wouldn't she? That feeling of creeping anxiety began to return. How was it possible to feel both dreadful and horny?

Then came the voice I was dreading. I heard a door open not too far away and saw Ruth walking towards me, smiling.

"Carl Henley-Gifford. To Room 6 please. Doctor Dhawan will see you now."

Ruth's reassuring smile I hoped, meant that there was nothing for me to worry about, that it was all as she'd said it would be. She patted me on the arm as we crossed which made me feel a little better.

"Please sit down," Doctor Dhawan said as I entered. She'd yet to look up from her notes. I sat and gazed around the room, waiting for her to properly turn her attention to me.

"Ah, right. Mr Henley-Gifford. How are you today?" she started with the usual platitude.

"Fine thanks Doctor. And you?"

She was an Indian lady of maybe, 45, perhaps slightly older, it was hard to say. Maybe 5 foot 6 inches tall, she was slim and had her black hair tied in a bun at the back. A pair of metal-framed spectacles perched on the end of her nose that formed part of her not unpleasant face. She wore a white doctor's tunic over her clothes and wore flat, black, sensible shoes. Outside of work I guessed she'd cut quite a smart figure for her age.

"Good thank you. Now, I'm just going to give you this form to fill in. Look closely and answer all the questions. If you're not sure about anything just ask."

She gave me the form, a pen and a board to rest the form on.

"While you're doing that, I'm just going to ask you a few questions."

I nodded to show I was happy for her to continue. She asked me if I'd ever smoked, taken illegal drugs, how much alcohol I consumed. Just what I'd been told to expect really, what's more, these same questions were also on the form I was completing. This included a list of medical conditions where you had to tick yes if you have or had ever had them. A question asking you to state when you'd last been in hospital, any operations/surgery you'd had and when. It was going well; I'd calmed down a little and sensed my burgeoning erection was slackening.

I finished the questions and handed them back, whereupon she asked me to sit upon the examination table and undo my shirt buttons. On doing this, she then listened to my heart through her stethoscope and then took my blood pressure, writing in the details on a form as she did so.

"That all seems fine, Mr. Henley-Gifford."

I began to do up my shirt buttons as she quickly scanned through my answers on the questionnaire.

"Just one thing," she began. "You say here in your answers that you've never been to see your GP about prostate trouble. Is that right?"

Mystified as to why she should query this alone from all my answers, I assured her that, no, I'd never been to my GP about that.

"Do you find yourself getting up more frequently to go to the toilet in the night?" she asked.

"No. Not really. Not unless I'd maybe had a cup of tea or something just before going to bed."

"Mr. Henley-Gifford, my client -- the Insurance Company -- will not pay out in the event of your death during the term of the assurance, if you should die of a condition you were aware of at the time the policy was taken out but failed to declare at the time. You do understand that don't you?"

I sensed things might not be going quite as smoothly as I thought.

"Yes. I know that Doctor. But I've honestly never seen my doctor about possible prostate issues. Honest."

"And you do know that prostate cancer is one of the biggest causes of early death in adult males, don't you?"

"Yes. I know that."

"Look," she continued, "I appreciate that it can be embarrassing for a man -- men- to talk about these things, especially to a female doctor. But your wife informed me that she thought you may have been wondering if you had a problem down there -- you know -- with the prostate gland. She says you had been going to the toilet at night a little more often than usual. She said you might be too shy to own up in front of me.

I shook my head, searching for the words to counter Ruth's (false) assertion, but Doctor Dhawan continued.

"I have a professional duty to investigate this now that I've been made aware of it. It's probably nothing to worry about and nothing to be shy about. As a Doctor I've inspected hundreds of prostates so you've no need to feel embarrassed. And if I should find anything of concern, then it can be dealt with earlier -- for which you can thank your wife for being so observant. Can you just undo your trousers and lower them and your underpants down to below the knee please. Then lie on your left-hand side. It won't take long.

That Ruth! The calculating bitch. She'd deliberately made me wear the sexiest panties I now owned, deliberately let me assume it would be a male doctor and deliberately set me up for an internal prostate examination.

I watched as Doctor Dhawan sought out and put on a pair of surgical gloves before accepting my fate. Not to have done so would have jeopardised our loan with all that entailed. I undid my trousers and tried to grab the lacy top of my black panties in unison so that I could lower them both down below my knees without the Doctor noticing anything unusual. I think I succeeded and carefully I lay down as requested, legs bent, on my left-hand side.

I felt the Doctor's hand gently lift my upper leg up a little before feeling a finger rubbing something cold on my orifice and pushing a little into my anal opening, smearing on what I assumed was some Vaseline-like ointment. I waited for the inevitable, aware now that the Doctor's lifting of my leg would have exposed the gusset and frills of the black panties below my knees. I gritted my teeth as her finger slowly, cautiously, moved into my hole. There was pain, that was good I mused, it would stop me getting aroused. But after the initial pain, as the anal nerve-ends were rubbed by the invading finger, I felt blood pump in my dick, my semi-erection was now getting stiffer.

The Doctor seemed to be taking her time, gently, slowly, carefully inserting her finger a little deeper and deeper. I was sweating now, trying to control my urges; breathing a little faster; praying she'd say she was done, that I could relax, but the tip of her finger seemed to be moving around inside me as though it was trying to position a wayward computer-mouse.

My dick was now fully erect and I could sense a little pre-cum leaking onto my chest. It was no use, I needed to move, needed to try and reposition her finger away from where it currently was, needed to...

I gasped and groaned and thrust my buttocks down onto her finger and then up again and then down, I felt her panic but I still tried to ride her finger and, as she realised what I was doing, pulled her finger out. The slight rush of air as it escaped and the "shlurping" noise that came with it was enough to make me groan loudly in one last, doomed-to-fail attempt to keep my orgasm in check but, yes, to my eternal shame, I shot my load over my chest and across the blue paper-roll that covered the table.

Doctor Dhawan was clearly nonplussed at events, I was too humiliated, too ashamed, too relieved to do anything for a moment or two.

"What on earth do you think you're playing at?" Doctor Dhawan eventually said, clearly very angry. "In all my years as a Doctor, I've never, never experienced such behaviour. You ought to be ashamed of yourself."

I slowly turned over and looked down to see what sort of mess I'd caused. By compressing my chest to the examination table at the moment of orgasm, I succeeded in containing all of my semen on the blue paper roll that covered it and on my chest. I had to say something to the Doctor although I knew it would be hopelessly inadequate, whatever it was.

"Look, I'm really sorry, I had no idea I'd..." I tried to wipe up the mess from my chest and the paper underneath me by pulling more of the blue paper from the large roll at the end of the table and, thankfully, within arm's reach. As I leant over to pull the paper off, my trousers slid further down my leg, towards my ankle, exposing clearly to the still -flummoxed Doctor the pretty panties I'd been wearing. She stood, speechless and goggle-eyed as I tried to tidy things up, to rescue the situation. It seemed to take an age to soak up all the come, I knew I'd shot a lot and I'd certainly used a fair amount of paper.

Doctor Dhawan, gradually decided that she must now take control of the situation.

"Put, put that, put that paper in the clinical waste bin over there and get yourself dressed. I'm shocked at you Mr. Henley-Gifford. What on earth were you thinking of?"

Before I could take the come-laden paper over to the clinical waste bin, I needed to put my panties and trousers back on. It didn't seem to matter much now that the Doctor could clearly see my panties as I pulled them up first and seated them over my bottom and come-smeared lower belly. After fastening my trousers back into position, I crumpled up the soaked paper into a small enough ball to squeeze into the bin.

"Look Doctor, you've got to believe me. I never wanted this. Not in a million years and I'm really sorry to have embarrassed you. Some friend of mine was playing a joke on me; a dare. I never expected this. Honest. You've got to believe me."

She was now walking over to a cupboard from which she got some sort of disinfectant spray and began squirting it over the table and on the floor by the table. She then pulled some more of the blue paper off the roll and began drying the newly disinfected surfaces with it.

"Well, all I can say is you've got some funny friends. If you want to know, I could find no signs of an enlarged prostate so will recommend on that basis that there's no medical reason to block the loan. But can you get out of my sight now please. Just go."

Ruth stood up to greet me with a beaming smile on her face. I didn't smile back at her; she knew I was furious. She went to say something but I carried on walking past her.

"Let's get out of here," I snarled.

"I've just got to pay the bill. I won't be a moment."

But I couldn't wait for her in there, I had to go outside, get some fresh air and try and make sense of today's events. Would my extreme humiliation today satisfy Ruth that I'd got the punishment I'd deserved? I wasn't too sure, but I couldn't wait for the opportunity to take advantage of my knowledge of where the hidden key to my chastity cage was.

Ruth emerged from the building a couple of minutes later.

"Come on you. You look like you could do with something to eat and to cheer you up. You did pass the medical, didn't you?"

"Yes. No thanks to you. You don't know how awful that was. You set me up, didn't you?" I growled.

She feigned a look of confusion but ignored my charge.

"You were a long time in there. What's that slightly familiar odour I can smell? Why, it's not what I think it is is it? You didn't, you know, get over-excited did you, like you did at Esther's?"

Blushing, I walked on and refused to answer her.

"Oh, poor Carl. Come on, we'll get something to eat and then I'll treat you to a little surprise. We passed a nice shop selling cami-knickers and nighties on our way here, would you like some new nightwear? "