All Comments on 'Made to Obey Ch. 11'

by madetoobey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 4 years ago
This is a truly enjoyable series

I am loving your writing. It's very descriptive and plays out great in my imagination. I love the story development. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
depressing

I couldn't post a second comment on the last chapter. so here it is. WTF! why would you casually throw in a deliveryman rape scene?? that would be the end of the story right there.

Ruth: hi honey, how was your weekend?

Carl: Not much happened. Just got a little raped because of this new lifestyle you've chosen. Anyway, I think its time for a divorce, you can take everything of course, I'm going to kill myself in a few weeks anyway. One last thing, if you hated men so much, why marry me and then ruin my life?

--

this chapter was just as bad because it's obvious there is no love left between them. If he didn't kill himself last chapter, he surely would have after this chapter. Especially after learning 3500 people were watching his life be ruined.

I think you might need some help dude. You have some serious hate for women.

zlz942zlz942over 4 years ago
Well

that was at least quite curious new form of therapy.. Why wouldn't just call it the specialist or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A twist

I sense Carla's ultimate fate will involve a new office position and the insistence about going in to buy tampons may hint at a more lowly role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The last chapter was great, the pace finally increased, but this? What is the motivation for Carl for doing this? There is no more blackmail, cause ppl watch Carla on web now and i bet his family would understand/accept all of this. And who would agree on taking hormones just like that? Especially since Carl is still in denial of his sissy self. At the begginig the story was quite believable, but now its just pure fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

This story seems to go on forever yet saying little. In a year it will be part 43 and still boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep them coming

I look forward to reading each new episode especially not knowing what unexpected things are about to happen. A refreshing change from the usual predictable storylines. Carla has now gotten past the point of no return, almost to the point of accepting each wicked new challenge willingly. Can nothing so bad be forced upon Carla that she’ll refuse to comply? I certainly hope not.

~Am

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

would have like Carl to at least put up some token resistance. at least some begging and crying

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so you hate men time for carl to leave that bitch he is married to and ruin her business she is a lesbian slut anyways time to move on with his life without the slut grow some balls carl and get the hell out and ruin all three bitches

tinyclittytinyclittyover 3 years ago
Turn you out!

She's going to pimp you out to whom ever will pay. Watch out for your mother in law and sister in law!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermadetoobey@madetoobey
English, mature. Secret TV admirer. My stories will share a common theme, that of men being dominated by women who force them to cross-dress against their will. They will probably include spanking and enforced chastity.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES