Made to Obey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what then ma'am? What happens after I've repaid it? It might take years."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it. It won't take years, not if we've planned this right. And when you've fully repaid your stolen money, what then? Well, we'll cross that bridge when the time comes."

During my last couple of weeks with Mrs Johnson, I had been taken down into a basement room by Young Mistress Jasmine or sometimes just by Norman, and had to watch through a one-way mirror, Mrs Johnson (and sometimes Young Mistress Jasmine) dealing with some of her other "clients". This usually involved the men (for they were always men), being forced to strip and worship Mrs Johnson's high heels or feet.

They usually all had to endure being caned or chastised in one way or another. Nearly all were forced to wear lingerie and wank themselves off at the end of the session. At two of the sessions though, another person took part. This was a tall sissy in a pink frilly dress and petticoats, with a blonde wig and make-up, white stockings and little, white flat shoes. (She -- or should that be he? -- was nowhere near as convincing a woman as me let me say. ) Anyway, sometimes, Mrs Johnson's clients were made to suck the sissy off. I was truly amazed at all of this; maybe I'd lived a sheltered life but really? Did grown men pay to be humiliated like this?

Norman could sense my confusion. "See that sissy there Carla? Do you know who that is?"

I shook my head, who on earth would allow that to happen to them?

"That's Mr Johnson, Mrs Johnson's husband."

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Mrs Johnson, she charges £350 an hour to clients for this 'special' service," he added. I wasn't sure I really wanted to know that.

On the last three days of my training, the gloves/mittens were not put on me when it came to my porn-watching sessions and, yes, since you ask, I did jerk off I'm ashamed to say. The look on Mrs Johnson's face when Young Mistress Jasmine informed her of this was one of complete satisfaction.

On my final day, Young Mistress Jasmine helped me dress up in a really slinky, tight, figure-hugging yellow dress over black seamed stockings and black panties, a small black bra and black high-heeled shoes. My hair, now shoulder length was coiffured and curled and, together with my pearl earrings and necklace and expertly made-up face, gave me a rather glamorous look.

Once all this was completed to Young Mistress Jasmine's satisfaction, I was ushered into Mrs Johnson's office where she and Ruth were waiting to inspect me. Both were pleased, Ruth especially liked my new hairstyle, suggesting I could help her with her hair once back at home.

Mrs Johnson then told me that I had completed the training to her satisfaction and that both she and Young Mistress Jasmine agreed I was, as my wife had thought, essentially a woman in personality, even though I had a functioning penis, and that I must not fight it but accept it. (I disagreed, but hardly felt it worthwhile to question her diagnosis just then. They'd just have said I was in denial.)

The final 'graduation' ceremony was to have my chastity cage refitted but this time the pink padlock now had an engraving on. "A Mrs Johnson trained sissy. No. 134". I was made to step out of my panties, refit the chastity cage and put the lock on it before handing the key to Ruth. Young Mistress Jasmine filmed this all and then, when I pulled my panties back up, congratulated me. I didn't feel particularly proud of any of this, no matter how pleased the three women seemed. Norman, who had watched all this agreed with Mrs Johnson when asked, that I was a quite attractive woman.

Ruth drove me home after a long farewell to Mrs Johnson. I sat in the back seat, trying not to crease my dress, wondering what was going to happen next. Once home, Ruth cooked the tea (she did actually enjoy cooking), and told me to relax as, once the weekend was over, I had a busy time ahead. This didn't exactly ease my mind; what could she have planned?