All Comments on 'Made to Obey Ch. 13'

by madetoobey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
madetoobeymadetoobeyover 4 years agoAuthor
madetoobey - thanks.

That's it folks. Many thanks to all who have stuck with the story, even if you didn't enjoy some aspects of it.It was always going to be the case that I couldn't please everyone. Some have loved bits which others have loathed, but once again, thanks to all those who took the time to comment or email me with views and suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not a bad ending

i almost closed the fking thing when she agreed to the man sex. I'm glad I didn't (though I could've done without it). I'm kinda bummed there was no catharsis. It could have used a tearful "fuck all of you, you helped your daughter/sister/friend lose a man who truly loved her" moment, but oh well. I hated like 7-10 of the chapters, so thank you for pulling out a win in the end.

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 4 years ago
This was a great series.

Thank you for all your stories in this series. I have enjoyed every single one.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
conflicted

I'm conflicted. Ruth and her family, but mainly Ruth, tried to claim the moral high ground in Carla's slavery, because that's what it was. Yet she was more deceitful and unlawful in her dealing with Carl than he ever was. It was a shame there was no justice for her. thanks for the story, it stretched my moral outrage at times lol ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterful, without the boredom that sometimes creeps into serials

I hope you do another of these. I think Carla ended up with Pamela and that was the perfect ending, though I have to admit for a brief period I wondered how it would have been if she would have ended up with Bert in male mode, fulfilling the female role in his life. I also loved the idea of Carl going down the ladder from the executive to Carla the secretary, working for a female boss--a longtime fantasy of mine. This was a great job. No one loves every single aspect of a story this long. Please give us another this good! And thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Carl(a) and Pamela - the next chapter

Now that Carl(a) has settled in with Pamela, they get married with Carl(a) being the bride. Also, s/he has to wear a very skimpy, bright-colored bikini on their honeymoon. Carl(a)'s implants are too small to hold up the bridal gown or the bikini; she goes back on hormones and watching her DVD.

DustbinhogDustbinhogover 3 years ago
Creative, enjoyable romp with just one or two minor flaws

Congratulations on completing. I like your subtle references to ‘cognitive dissonance’, ‘Benford’s Law’ and the various developer’s industry methods and tricks. Your writing style is fluent, and you obviously took time to eliminate spelling and grammar errors. I skipped the male-male scenes - not my thing at all. I also felt that the middle chapters got a little tedious. The denouement was satisfying, but it might have happened a chapter earlier, giving you time to tie up all the loose threads at the end. But these are minor criticisms; I read to the end, and loved your descriptions of the underwear. I look forward to reading your future creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
jelousy

I would have loved to been Carla xxx

its a buitiful story I love it

bjl257bjl257over 3 years ago

I Loved the complete Saga , very well done . Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

I loved this series and read straight through from start to finish.

I related to Carl and would love to live his journey through to becoming Carla.

As a CD myself. I related to many of the emotions.

CarolsPetCarolsPetover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved this whole story. Really impressed by the detail. I keep reading again to remind me of the story and keep finding bits I have missed. Congratulations to the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is Carl Dumb or Something?

I can't understand why it doesn't end with him processing to being a man again. Paula and Ruth treat him the same, make him wear girl thing, spanking etc, Paula just a bit nicer. Is he so dumb? It's not love if you can't be yourself again, what an excuse. This is ridiculous. Better having some blowjob and anal have money then be back as himself, is not that hard, just need to be smart when runaway from all of the people, like maybe spent some time with his brother while search a job or make a business, I'm 100℅ sure a brother would fight for you no matter how bad you've been through. The narrative is too forced IMO, it just contradicting you know, he said hes an alpha man yet in the end still ended up being sissy in daily basis, like what the hell.

Sorry if I hurt your feeling author, I just need to put it out there, it's a building emotion after I read so many story. I feel almost all the story of forced fem ended up with the lost of the victim, I hate that, especially if it doesn't make any sense, like it's too much of a fantasy. In real life people can do better, not always be a dumb shit and just being a coward. If they lost at least make it realistic like there is really nothing you can do. If I feel like they can do better then the story not suit me, cuz I don't like that people give up so early while there is so many other option, I like it being kept realistic.

I love the struggle, the fight, love the process of being forced, and like to keep it realistic that I grow empathy for the main character, love the character that always try to make a plan and not just give up to the situation easily, you know the character development, and I like story that ended up with the character(who's being forced) victory, whether with him being able back to be himself or getting some revenge. And I hardly I find it. Too many is just being forced and suddenly give up, suddenly like being fucked so early that it doesn't make sense. Anyway thank you for the story. Maybe consider story that suit me more? Hehe.

SamanthaSatineSamanthaSatinealmost 3 years ago

well I enjoyed the whole storyline from beginning to end..

thanks for writing/sharing here..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story as it seemed like it could have quite easily happened in the way it was described. Well written as well with lots of cliff hanging episodes. The description of the lingerie used by Carl(a) was delightful as was the description of het deflowering by first the grocery delivery man,(remind me never ever to answer the doorbell when I am en femme)and then Gertie. All in all, delightful escapist fun even although carla's spankings weren't as descriptive as I would have liked. Perhaps Pamela will use a school cane on carla as their relationship progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what an amazing series. Coulsnt put my phone down. I just wanted it to jeep going and going but I suppose all good things have to come to an end.*****5 star read this thank you gor writing and sharing.

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

Great story! Very interesting development. I envy Carla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do all these stories end in degradation and subjugation??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermadetoobey@madetoobey
324 Followers
English, mature. Secret TV admirer. My stories will share a common theme, that of men being dominated by women who force them to cross-dress against their will. They will probably include spanking and enforced chastity.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Made to Obey Series Info