Made to Order Ch. 01

Story Info
Training my girlfriend and pimping her out.
8.9k words
4.37
24.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sturdy maple furniture warmed the otherwise barren concrete walls. Their hardy construction was meant to withstand decades of abuse from cohorts of rotating tenants. Each year a fresh batch of students called these dormitories home, I was no different. I dumped my belongings unceremoniously into a pile on the ratty mattress and retrieved my laptop. I opened it and checked for the location of freshman orientation, Hancock building room 206 at one PM. It was still hours from now, but my eyes desperately wanted relief from this stony cell. I took a look in the mirror and combed my dark hair with my fingers. I put on a medium gray hoodie and a pair of Levi jeans. Then headed off early for orientation in hopes of killing time on campus.

My forehead felt cool as I leaned it against the bare wall, repeatedly pressing the elevator call button. Finally, I heard a ding and the steel doors crept open. Someone was already standing inside, a petite asian girl wearing an oversized hoodie. Her face was covered by large dark rimmed glasses which housed comically thick lenses. A tower of textbooks was delicately balanced on her scrawny arms, like an overloaded waiter. Judging from their covers and the fact that we were in McCaw hall, she was probably on the pre-med track. We stood in awkward silence as the elevator moved slowly between floors. Her arms were visibly trembling and her face was twisted with strain from the heavy books. Breaking the silence I offered her a hand, which was quickly accepted. I unloaded her arms and her demeanor immediately lightened and her arms fell swiftly to her side, with a thud.

"You want to be a doctor?" I asked, as I examined her books carefully.

"Yeah, that's right! I guess it's pretty obvious from the books," she responded with a grin.

"Well, your glasses were also a dead give away. Or Asian parents, you know, either doctor or lawyer," I joked.

She chuckled and dropped her guard, "Oh, you wouldn't know the half of it!".

She began to tell me her story, the classic tale of overbearing immigrant parents who believed the only pathway to success was education and social obedience. They divorced when she was in 6th grade, which led to even stricter boundaries that governed every aspect of her life. She didn't even have her own cell phone until college. She complained that the only reason they gave her one was so that they could monitor her location. Upon closer inspection of her face, I understood why they were so protective, she was a stunner! She had a beautiful heart shaped face curtained by silky black hair. Hidden underneath the glasses were beautifully defined features, angular and sharp. Large cat eyes that contrasted with her miniature mouth and v-shaped jaw.The apples of her cheeks were set high and decorated by deep dimples when she smiled. The ridge of her nose was slender and terminated in a small rounded tip that was flanked by delicate nostrils.

After dropping her books off at her room, we ended up touring campus and attending orientation together. We decided to have lunch and then dinner and before we knew it, we had talked the afternoon and evening away. We continued to meet up frequently owing to the proximity of our dorm rooms and natural chemistry. Over the course of the year these interactions developed into feelings of familiarity and security. We couldn't date though, given her parent's strict policies on boys and so became close friends instead. This all changed one particular night at a college party, where she consumed alcohol for the first time. After getting totally plastered we somehow managed to locate our shoes and jackets and walked each other home.

The entire way she leaned against me, her arm locked around my neck and my hand between her armpit and side, supporting the majority of her small frame. We stopped at the front door, and I waited while she fumbled around in her bag for the keycard. The bag slipped from her hands and she drunkenly fell forward on her jelly legs, attempting to retrieve it. I instantly leapt in to break her fall and found myself on my back with her on top of me. The weight of her soft chest pressed hard into mine, her erect nipples felt erotic, stirring all my senses. She pulled up her head and gazed down at me with liquid eyes that glimmered in the moonlight, she licked her lips, begging to be kissed. I'm sure she must have felt my swollen member prodding against her thigh.

There was nothing else to do, I leaned in and kissed her deeply with the force of my pent up desire. We immediately rushed to the privacy of my dorm and bolted the door shut. We threw ourselves on the bed and planted clumsy drunken kisses on one another. I felt her palms against my thick arms and firm buttocks. My hands lasciviously grabbed at her soft flesh, her pillowy chest, her soft thighs, her meaty ass.

"I want you so bad. You're so sexy! I want this, I want this," she whined and panted in my ear.

We tore at each other's clothes hungrily, then suddenly a loud ring echoed against the concrete walls, it was her phone. She was late checking in with her mother for the night. She got up in a rush and answered the phone, the sudden call and panic immediately sobered her drunken lust. She pulled on whatever clothes she could gather with one hand and left my room in a frantic storm. I was left alone, a sweaty mess, lying on my bed with a massive erection. I could still detect her fragrance on the bed sheets, it was floral and dense. I discovered the thickness of her musk was emanating from my fingers, they had been rubbing between her legs. Lustily, I pulled my hands to my face and breathed in deeply. My nostril filled with her scent. I promptly tumbled into the bathroom and finished myself into the toilet, my Erica laden fingers on my nose and tongue. I watched as the remnants of my sticky mess clung to the side of the bowl, the water swirling down the drain like my spinning head.

We continued on like this for the next six months, getting hammered and heading back to my dorm for the post-party make out sesh, only to repeat the following couple of weeks. These hook-ups became increasingly more erotic, as more and more clothes came off each time. Our hands and mouths explored new spaces and places with each dalliance. This eventually led to her first sexual experience, when my cock accidentally tore her hymen during a round of excessively risky dry humping. She was in a prone position as I laid on top and drove my penis between what I thought was the mattress and her panty covered labia. We were both so drunk that she hadn't even noticed the blood seeping from inside her.

From then on there was no point in abstaining, it was like breaking the "fuck" barrier for curse words, but instead we broke the actual fuck barrier. The dam gave way and we were swept away by a deluge of sin and debauchery. We watched porn together, experimented with sextoys, cosplay, bondage, almost anything our sex-addled minds could conjure. It was during this stage that we discovered her fetish for submission. From there we endeavored to see how far things could go. That was how I met Erica Yamada, and this is the story of when I knew she was completely mine to have however, whenever, and with whomever I wanted.

It happened in the fifth year of our relationship, we moved out together and lived in an apartment by the hospital where she was doing her residency. Her enormous sexual appetite from years of repression and our ardent exploration had left her desensitized to regular sex. At this point Erica only got off on full and total submission, reaching extremes of power play. That morning she had snuck under the covers as I was lying in bed and used her mouth to lower my boxer briefs. I sensed her face a few inches from my cock, but I was still half asleep.

She decided to wake me up by lapping at my balls with her now expert tongue. She then licked the shaft of my cock from the base to the tip over and over again, making sure to lubricate it thoroughly with her saliva. She slid all 6 inches of my cock down her throat, her wet lips forming a vacuum around my girth, creating a tight sucking sensation. Her head rhythmically bobbed up and down, stroking my cock with her mouth. Periodically, she paused at the apex and began swirling around my cockhead with her tongue while applying gentle pressure. This sent shockwaves up my nervous system and overcharged my pleasure centers, causing a wave of heat to diffuse over my brain. Sensing my arousal, she resumed deepthroating my cock energetically, the pace now harder and faster.

At this point I was fully awake, I undid the covers and watched as she engulfed the entire length of my shaft while cupping my balls with her hands. She looked up at me with her mouth still glued to my dick as if awaiting confirmation that she was doing a good job. She wore a white ribbed cotton tank top that stretched tightly against her tits, making the fabric nearly translucent. The outline of her erect nipples through the top made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The lycra boy-shorts hugged closely to her, revealing half her ass cheeks whenever she bent over.

She noticed me staring and pulled her top over her head, sticking out her chest in the process. I could see the outline of her skinny rib cage stretched against her soft pale skin. This only accentuated her tits more, making them seem even larger and more robust. They sat atop a trimmed body that tapered down to a narrow double 0 waist. As she bent back down to continue sucking my cock, I looked at the mirror opposite our bed, getting an eyeful of her magnificent rear. The glute bridges had paid off in the form of a round pear-shaped ass. I would constantly catch other men stealing glances at her pert bubble butt, this turned me on and I definitely couldn't blame them. Her svelte 5 foot 3 inches and 105 pounds frame was tucked into a sexy hourglass physique that no breathing man could resist.

I told her to arch her back and lift her ass so I could get a better view in the mirror as she sucked me off. She bent down lower, pushing her stomach to the bed while raising her hips and ass into the air. I heard her moan pleasurably as I pulled down her shorts and toyed with her clit. I lifted my head up and caught the reflection of her soaking rear-pussy, the graphicness pushed me over the edge. Pressure mounted in my balls and my shaft pulsated and quickened. I plunged my stiff cock past the back of her mouth and drained the contents of my balls deeply into her throat. She lurched and twitched each time the hot cum shot down her esophagus, desperately swallowing each spurt. I released her head and she surfaced to take in big gulps of air. After catching her breath she looked up at me with quizzical eyes, still awaiting my affirmation. I patted her on the head and said, "Good slut, now clean up my cock!" She bent down with a grin and dimpled cheeks, using her mouth and tongue to mop up the remaining cum and saliva off my penis, while furiously rubbing her clit.

After licking my cock clean she got up to go make us breakfast as I got ready for work. An hour later she served me pancakes and began to suck my soft dick under the table while I ate. She didn't like doing this so much early on, but she came around when I convinced her that there was no going back now after everything we did. She's probably ruined for anybody else and it would be a shame if her mom ever came across videos of the things we did online. Besides, deep down she loved feeling desired and being the ultimate source of satisfaction. The idea of being a slut, a filthy cum-bucket was so at odds with how she was raised that the intrigue morphed into sexual tantalization for her. Keeping this secret from her parents made her feel powerful, liberated.

I pushed back my chair and stood up. "Hey, I got a surprise for you this weekend. You'll want to get ready by the time I get back,".

She got up from under the table and zipped up my pants, then said coyly, "Oh, I like the sound of that! How ready do you want me to be?"

A mischievous smile formed on my face. "Remember that documentary we watched on pornstars and how they got ready for their big shoots? You'll want to do something similar. I also laid out some things for you to wear on the bed as I was getting dressed earlier."

"What's going on in that little head of yours? Hmmm, I don't know, it sounds like a lot of work." Demurely shaking her head and upturning her palms.

"Trust me! It'll be worth it. We're gonna try something new this weekend. I think you'll love it!" I lobbied in as convincing a tone as I could.

She sighed. "Fine, we'll see what I can do." She gave me a quick peck and went to clear the table. I took a last sordid look as she walked away and left for work swelling with excitement.

After work, I rushed home and parked clumsily in our spot and grabbed the gift box from the passenger seat. I bolted up the stairs and hurriedly made my way to the front door of our apartment. I took a moment to regain my composure and knocked in code--long, short, short, long. After a brief moment, Erica opened the door and leaned against the frame, arching her back sensually. She whipped her head around and stared me down with a smokey glare, her dark eyeliner and blue eyeshadow made her eyes look like peacock feathers. I took in every bit of her sexy silhouette, she wore the outfit perfectly.

She was barefoot, save for a pair of black lace stockings that were thigh high. Dark garter straps contrasted against the pale tops of her milky thighs and directed my eyes towards a matching garter belt that hugged into her waist and hips. These were layered above a pair of sheer brazilian knickers. Crisscrossing all around her was a hot-pink fishnet bodysuit that clung to every curve of her athletic body. Her bare breasts were tightly pressed into the mesh, forming little squares of raunchy flesh. Around her neck was a leather collar with a metal tag dangling on it, engraved with the words "My Secret".

"I look like a street hooker in this!" She stated defiantly.

I responded, "Oh, not yet. Here's the finishing touch", as I handed her the wrapped box.

She unwrapped the box and pulled out a leash and spider gag. Her eyes became wide and dimples appeared on her cheeks as she smiled devilishly. "Looks like it's gonna be a wild weekend," she teased, as she hooked the leash on her collar and handed it over to me. I pointed to the floor with a commanding look and saw her facial expression and posture change. Her eyes drooped down, head bowed, and her shoulders slumped, signs that she had switched into submissive mode. She promptly got on all fours and moved over to where I was pointing, she raised her head to look at me while awaiting her next instruction. I pointed over to the bedroom and she turned and moved there without hesitation.

As she crawled ahead of me I stared down the length of the leash, it was clipped to a small ring on her leather collar. I watched her toned shoulders move up and down matching the undulation of her round perky ass as she brought alternating knees and arms forward in step, inching forward on all fours. Her ass wagging back and forth threatening to eject the dildo that had been vibrating in her pussy. The gusset of her brazilian knickers, that held the dildo in place, was soaking with her wetness. The sight of her crawling on all fours in fishnets and the thought of that dildo swimming inside of her for the last 6 hours made me mad with desire, my cock stiffened and tented up against the fabric of my slacks.

Once in the bedroom I sat down on the edge of the bed with my knees spread apart. She began to undo my pants, thinking I wanted my cock sucked. I pushed her back. "Not yet!" She recoiled slightly with eyes down. I knew she was dying to have my cock inside of her, given she was wet all afternoon from the dildo and this morning's blowjob. I then commanded Erica to present herself. She turned around while still on all fours and showed her ass to me. Face down and forearms to the floor, she stuck her ass into the air as far as she could. She arched her back and flared her pussy, presenting herself like an O'Keefe painting.

I love being able to see Erica positioned like this, the vibrating dildo humming away and sloshing inside of her. I could tell she hated this pose, it probably made her feel vulnerable and exposed, as the embarrassment turned her face a blushing red. I pulled Erica's drenched panties to the side and extracted the 6 inch dildo. I then instructed her to reach her hands back and pull her slit apart. Staring deep inside Erica's gaped pussy I saw her walls were dripping all the way to her cervix. Good, she's perfectly wet and ready. I replaced the slick dildo inside of her, it slid in readily from all her juices. She let out a soft moan as it bottomed out.

I told her to go fetch her stick. After a few moments she came back with it dangling in her mouth, as she crawled on all fours towards me. After laying it at my feet she resumed presenting herself. I examined the stick, it was a 3 foot metal pipe about 2 inches in diameter with ankle straps attached at either end and braided loops that ran its length. I strapped her ankles to either end so that her legs were now spread apart. Then I passed her arms between her open knees and chained her wrists to the loop at the center of the makeshift leg spreaders. She was bound face down and ass up, presenting herself to the air giving free access to whichever hole. I retrieved the gift box from earlier and pulled out the spider gag and strapped it around her mouth.

As I looked at her all bound up I lit a blunt and began to take long slow drags, anticipating the events to come. Who would have thought that I would get a girl like Erica Yamada, much less have her in such a slutty position. The straight A's pre-med college student who went to church every Sunday. The girl who at first wouldn't even let me look at her boobs with the lights on. She has now taken at least a hundred raw cream pies from me in the last six months alone and even laps up any spillage off the ground. I told her that tonight I had something special in store for her, she was gonna be a real whore.

I told her how turned on I was whenever I thought about other men fucking her. Not the fact that other men were fucking her, but I got to control the access. I got to decide which men could experience the thrill of fucking her and which didn't. That was something that Erica and I never really discussed, involving other people. But hey, now was as good a time as any. Hopefully that gag doesn't get in the way of us talking. I told her that I had a few guys coming over to test my theory. I wanted to know whether letting other men fuck her was a turn on or not. I wanted to know how far she was willing to submit. I didn't hear much of a response and assumed no objections, so proceeded to explain in more detail, but then heard the doorbell and excitedly got up to answer it.

Erica's mind was racing, this was not something they discussed at length before. She only remembered saying she was potentially open to sharing at some point in the past. Before she could think any further she heard multiple voices filter into the room, but because she was faced down all she could see were shoes. I lifted her head off the floor so she could get a good look at the boys.

They were all men who had a vested interest in fucking her. The first was her high school physics teacher, Bill, who inspired her to be a doctor. Her ex boyfriend, Bryce, who she never slept with and is currently heading into the priesthood. Her current college anatomy professor Michael and lastly her step dad Willy. We made a contract that for this whole weekend they could use her however they wanted, but it was one hundred dollars for each ejaculation. The only condition was that I reserved the right to call quits whenever, not that I thought there would be any issues.