Made to Order Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica looked in horror as she recognized the face of each man in the room, but the deranged look of lust on their faces was foreign to her. The sight of her bound with her ass up was probably what set them on fire. She had seen most of these men with boners under their pants, but they had all tried to hide it, or at least made an attempt to hide it. She even coyly teased her step-dad with exaggerated yoga poses in tight leggings to see how he would react. Knowing full well that he wouldn't have the gall to actually do anything. There were a few times she had caught him staring and then quickly snapped his head away or he would just become uncomfortable and escape to the nearest exit.

Now it's different, she was at their mercy and could feel their hands exploring every part of her body with zero inhibitions, as they hoisted her onto the bed. Bill, her former physics teacher, was in his late 60's and so was triple her age. She could see his wrinkly white skin melding into her elastic young flesh. She felt his hands hungrily rubbing and massaging her ass cheeks through the fishnet bodysuit. He repeatedly grazed her asshole with his fingers with each pass of his hand. She couldn't tell if it was purposeful or just wanton groping. Then she heard him ask, "nothing is off limits right?"

She saw me give him a nod and he ripped through the fishnet and tore at her panties, leaving her crotch and ass exposed. He tossed her tattered panties aside and began to flagrantly rub her asshole. She felt him worm the tip of his finger inside of her unlubed anus. She clenched up in response and felt a hard smack on her ass. She immediately loosened and felt his tongue rimming her asshole, leaving it wet and slippery. When she stopped wriggling he started to penetrate her rear again with his finger, making better progress after applying his masticating lubricant.

Bill watched as Erica bit into the ring of the spider gag while he recklessly crept his middle finger into her ass. He heard her gasp and moan audibly as his stubby finger penetrated further with each plunge, he saw her drool and tears soak into the sheets around her face. Never in a million years did he think he would get to see his former student in a position like this. He couldn't believe his luck at this moment right now. His wife had passed just the previous year and her pussy was the only one he had ever known. Yet, here he was, fingering the ass of the prettiest student he has ever taught. She had grown into the beauty that he knew she would. She had shed her glasses and adolescent gauntness. The sensual shape of her body was perfect, beyond his wildest imagination. Were her tits always this big and her ass this round?

As she bucked wildly into him he could feel the bottle of viagra rattle in his pocket. Anticipating his age and lack of vigor, he had prepared enough to last for the weekend. He also shared with the other guys on the promise that he would get her ass first. The other guys didn't mind, thinking she could probably use a warm up before they took her there themselves. Bill was surprised Erica was taking his finger so well, the girl he knew would blush when the answer to a question in class was 69. As he jammed his finger into her ass he could feel resistance coming from her tightness and not her trying to push his finger out. He could tell she was trying to relax and take him in, like she had done this before. But not often enough that it was second nature to her. She probably only ever had one dick in her ass before, but that was about to change tonight!

Bryce never dreamt he would ever get this opportunity. He was so heartbroken over Erica after their relationship ended that he intended to join the priesthood and give up on women altogether. When her boyfriend reached out with that offer, Bryce knew he had to confirm its veracity. The email even had a temporary photo of Erica naked, shackled, and compromised, but it was just blurry enough that he couldn't exactly be sure. He had tried to take a screenshot and save the attachment, but the software wouldn't let him.

Now that he's here, he had no doubt it was his ex girlfriend, Erica. He would alternate between looking at her beautiful made-up face and dripping pussy. He wanted to memorize this moment so he could beat off to it later, in case he never got the chance to fuck her again. He memorized the shade of her pink floral pussy against her light pale skin and the way her inner labia formed a tight ring around the entrance of her vagina. The way the stockings framed her pussy, making her look like a cheap whore.

If he were to join the priesthood, this would be his last chance to understand carnal desire. His last chance to get his fill, he was gonna fuck her to his heart's content, as if she were the last woman on Earth. How did her boyfriend do this, Erica was such a prude before. At this point he didn't care much about the details, he just wanted a taste, her scent was sending him into an intoxicated fervor.

While all this was happening, her mid 50s anatomy professor, Michael, had just taken her tits into his mouth, sucking at her nipples hard. He had started at her toes, sucking each one. He had always loved her feet, the way they were shaped and proportioned was perfect. Erica would sit in the front row of his class, often wearing slippers, her majestic feet shifting his focus from the lecture, causing him to stumble over his words. He had undressed her with his eyes and desperately wanted to fuck her brains out when they first met.

She was a frequent masturbation subject as he would visualize scenarios where he could freely play with her like his anatomy mannequins. Given this opportunity he could wait a little longer to sate his sexual appetite. Unlike the other guys who brutishly went to work on the main course, he was gonna take his time and get to know each part of her intimately. When he was done sucking her toes and feet, he moved up to her legs and onto her hips, then armpits and tits. He was getting ready to move to her mouth when he noticed Willy had already taken that station. So instead, he invaded her ear with his tongue and fondled her tits with his hands, voraciously taking in every part of her.

Willy was in his late 50's and a little rough around the edges from having worked in multiple blue collar industries. Finally settling into long haul trucking and fishing boats in Alaska for the last 5 years. He always sensed that she had little respect for him and although she used polite language, he could tell from her demeanor that she thought nothing of him all these past years. The slight eye rolling and subtly dismissive attitude was often chalked up to puberty, but she never outgrew it. Then he thought it was because he was black, but upon overhearing a conversation with her friends, it was in fact because he was poor and uneducated.

Where did she think her paid tuition came from, his sweat earned paycheck that's where! He never felt like he could teach her a lesson, until he got this opportunity. He have had fantasies of hate-fucking Erica even before finding out last week that her mom had been cheating on him their entire marriage. The thought of how much it would hurt his wife to find out that he fucked her precious daughter fueled him. Tonight he was gonna make that fantasy a reality and flood her pussy with his cum.

First, however, he needed a warm up. He wrapped her hair around his fist to make a nice pull handle, which he used to lift her head from off the bed. Then he positioned his cock on her lips, getting ready to insert his rock hard cock into her mouth through the spider gag. As he thrusted his cock through the ring and into her open mouth, he could feel it reaching all the way back. There was only the soft resistance of her tongue, swarming rapidly around and unintentionally exciting him further. She looked up at him with shock in her eyes, she was straining and her face was red. Her tears from the rough ass fingering created mascara streak down her perfectly made up face, she tried to not panic and fought her gag reflex.

Luckily, she knew to relax into it, letting her step-dad throat her and breathed through her nose. Since her arms were tied to the bar between her legs, she could not use them to brace against the bed, so she was completely at his mercy. Her face was falling into his cock with every stroke as he held her up by her hair. He jammed his cock inside her mouth repeatedly, skull-fucking her, each stroke filled with years of pent up rage. He knew that if he kept up that pace he would finish too quickly, he wanted to save some dicking for her cunt. So he relaxed into shallow and slow strokes, edging with her throat like a Fleshlite, feeding the growing load in his balls.

Bryce pulled his face from Erica's pussy and watched as her step-dad stuffed her mouth with his uncircumcised dick. The size of that monster cock made him feel diminutive. He felt like he was probably the smallest guy there, his skinny 5'6" and 110 pounds frame looked abysmal compared to even Bill, his geriatric former physics teacher. He was always self conscious about his weight and musculature, or lack thereof. When Erica showed an interest in him this boosted his self confidence tremendously. However, throughout their short relationship he felt as though she was purposely avoiding physical intimacy with him. She would tease him constantly and only finished him off once, with a handjob, aiming the ejaculate as far away from her as possible. He only got to touch her tits under her shirt and never even laid eyes on them, much less her pussy.

Now seeing Erica's raised ass and previously forbidden pussy, wet and messy from his tonguing and the dildo he pulled out earlier, got him sex-crazed. He let go of his self-consciousness and pressed the tip of his cock against the entrance of her cunt. He grabbed onto the sides of her narrow waist and stared down at her tantalizing hourglass figure and shapely round ass. He saw Bill's finger continuing to ram in and out of her tight asshole. Bryce couldn't bear it any longer; he lined up his cock and mounted her to the hilt with his priestly chode. Fulfilling a desire he lusted after since he first laid eyes on her. He had not touched another woman since their relationship ended and now his virginity has ended as well. He has never known such a sensation, but now he knew her, biblically.

He could hear Erica's breathless gasp and her body reel back at the shock of his entire cock roughly invading her vaginal cavity. His girth expanded the walls of her pussy, causing her knees to quake and her back to arch. He froze inside of her, afraid that any movement would set him off. He could hardly believe it, he was inside Erica Yamada! His cock was penetrating her pussy, she felt warm and slippery, even better than his most guilt-ridden fantasies. After a few small thrusts he gathered his self-control and began to slam full bodied into her. Throwing his entire weight behind each thrust, hoping to breach as deeply as he possibly could. He felt the walls of her dime sized pussy molding to his cock. The experience was completely different from the handjob she gave him while they were dating. His mind reeled at the dichotomy of never being with her again to now being balls deep inside of her, which petrified his cock and he pounded even harder into her.

Erica felt completely helpless in this situation. Her step-dad cock plunged into her throat with every deep thrust from her ex-boyfriend, pushing her forward from behind. She was being spit-roasted by her step-dad and ex-boyfriend. She could feel Bill flexing his finger back and forth, stretching the inner walls of her ass. No doubt prepping it for the dicking it will receive later. She heard loud slurping noises as her anatomy professor pushed his tongue in and out of her ear. She knew this was wrong, but there was literally nothing she could do as these dicks and digits that were never meant to be inside her were doing just that.

While all of this happened, she could feel her old physics teacher's dick and nut sack resting on her back. She had no clue how big his cock was or if it was even going to fit, but it felt hefty and hard. She always felt like she was on the smaller side, so maybe her asshole would be too. Her pussy definitely was smaller than average, even causing her gynecologist to make a remark. Bill had been working her ass since the start, she felt grateful for his generosity or was it selfishness? She was determined to relax her ass, knowing that soon it would need to accommodate a major pounding.

Usually, getting anal fucked was reserved for special occasions. Given the circumstance, she wished she had been fucked there more often. If not for her boyfriend's training these last five years, this experience would be the opposite of how pleasurable it is feeling now. Yet, the thought of a dick of unknown size penetrating her ass while her pussy and mouth was already occupied both scared and excited her. The anticipation and attention was really turning her on, what new heights of ecstasy could she reach? All these men are servicing her right now, their singular focus was on her. The idea of these things turned her blood into lava, making her body incredibly hot and her pussy dripping wet.

Growing up her parents had impossibly high expectations, controlling every element of her life. Afraid that she would get pregnant early like her mother and that her entire life would be over. She never felt like she was enough, constantly doing the wrong thing and so withheld her own desires, in order to placate her parents. If they could see her now, they would recognize that this was her protest, her fuck you to them!

She heard her physics teacher telling the other guys to stop so he could put it in her ass. She felt her ex-boyfriend slowing down and her step-dad pulling out of her mouth, but he was still holding her by her hair. She could clearly see his penis for the first time, it was dark, uncircumcised, and massive--roughly the size of her forearm . She understood now why her mom loved black men. It felt big in her mouth, but seeing it dangling inches from her face made her both nervous and excited for where else it could go.

Then she heard her step-dad say, "How's that pussy, Bryce?"

"First I ever had Mr. Robinson, it feels amazing! She's fucking dripping like a firehose over here!"

"Well her mouth is pretty amazing too, she knows how to suck a dick just like her mother. Let's trade!". Dropping her head to the bed.

Before he left, he leaned in and whispered in Erica's ear, "Don't worry, bitch, I'll feed you a mouthful of my cum later."

Hearing those dirty words coming from these men felt strange and foreign, but knowing that she was responsible for their beastly transformation pushed her further into her sexual trance. She became more horny in anticipation of the position swap. Yet another new dick stuffing my mouth and pussy. How big will it be? Will it be veiny and thick? How would it feel inside of me? These thoughts crossed her mind as her step-dad shuffled behind her. She felt her hands become unbound and immediately used them to push herself onto all fours, relieving the strain on her lower back and neck. She then felt her step-dad slide under her, between her legs, the weight of her tits pressed into his face as his tongue ran circles around her nipples.

She felt him position his cock at the entrance of her sopping wet pussy. He began to rub his cockhead against her clit, teasingly popping it in and out of her vagina, stimulating her g-spot. This combined with the constant ass fingering from Bill caused her to let out an unrestrained moan followed by cries that she thought only existed in porn. She wanted cock inside of her badly, not caring whom it belonged to. The next time she felt the cockhead disappear inside of her she closed her eyes and pushed back hard, engulfing as much of the shaft as she could. She threw back her head and yelled, "OH FUCKKKKKK!" as the feeling of fullness overwhelmed her and her brain melted into a puddle of pleasure. She began to fuck herself silly on her step-dad's cock, riding it into orgasm.

Upon recovering from her orgasm she could see Bryce in front of her, she hadn't seen him in ages. The thought of him seeing her like this made her shudder with embarrassment. She remembered how she would tease him while they were dating, wagging her ass in front of him and grabbing his balls with no intention of finishing what she started. She strung him along, telling him that she would be ready for sex at so and so anniversary or milestone. She knew full well that the only reason she put up with this nerd was that his father was the admissions officer for the medical school she wanted to attend. She supposed this was payback for all the past torment. Then these thoughts began to drift away, like a boat leaving a dock. She slipped back into a submissive sexual trance as her pussy was drilled by an 8 inch monster cock.

Bryce looked at Erica's messy face covered in drool and who knows what else, her mouth forced open by the spider gag. Her eyes were rolled back and her tongue stuck out panting for breath as she was rammed from behind, her step-dad's balls rhythmically slapping into her wet pussy. This in tempo with her unrestrained cries of pleasure at the height of each thrust. Her obscene ahegao expression made him rock hard and he began to slap her slutty face with his thick cock, she just closed her eyes and took it. This was so counter to the stoic and dignified demeanor that she always wore that he stiffened beyond what he thought was possible. The old Erica would never have let him do this. What else could he do to her? He stopped slapping her face with his cock and said in a strong confident voice, "I'm going to remove your gag and you're gonna take my balls in your mouth, do you hear me?" He got an obedient nod from her.

He undid the spider gag and felt the immediate suction on his wet balls, dripping with her pussy juice from earlier. Oh God! It felt so damn amazing, he could have nutted then and there with no regrets. He restrained himself, as he was trying to save his load for her face. He could feel Erica's tongue licking his balls as she took each testicle in turn into her mouth. The novel sensation sent electric pulses surging throughout his body. He grabbed the back of her head by her hair and pulled it back, ejecting his balls from her mouth--in an attempt to stop himself from cumming prematurely. He jammed his cock into her surprised and open mouth, fucking her face the way he seen in porn. After a moment of panic, he sensed Erica had adjusted and opened her throat fully, taking in all that he had to give. He wanted to be in every single one of her holes and he had already taken pussy and now her mouth, so just one more to complete the set. The thought of fucking her tight asshole and completely knowing all of her almost sent him over the edge.

Bill could see that both Willy and Bryce had both experienced her pussy and mouth. He had been patiently prepping her ass with his finger and felt like she was now ready. He poured some lube on his hand and massaged his cock with it, turning his cock rock hard. He found the lube usually helped with the dry pussy from hookers that he frequents near his local home improvement stores. He usually had to fuck them with a condom on, but now he had access to a young clean ass and was stupified with anticipation for the raw ass fucking.

Standing behind her, he poured the lube generously into her ass and massaged the entrance with the tip of his cock in a circular motion, applying more and more pressure. He could feel resistance as her sphincter tightened up. He swiftly slapped her ass and told her to relax. He grabbed her leash and pulled it back, tightening it in his hand as he inserted his penis. He was only two inches in and had five more to go. As he pushed in until he felt her supple contraction, which was heavenly on his cock, but stymied his forward progress. He would wait until her strain subsided, the relaxation of her sphincter was his cue to push harder and deeper into her until she constricted his cock again, causing him to stop and throw his head back with pleasure. Each time he pushed in he could see her hands desperately grasping at the bedsheets and her toes digging into the mattress. Her valiant effort made him turgid, knowing that she felt every inch of him.