Madelyne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head as I let out a little chuckle. "No, ma'am. I haven't been on the dating scene in a while."

"Really?" Madelyne asked as she put her spoon down. She gave me a look as if she didn't believe me while further inquiring, "College is all about getting out there and meeting people. It surprises me that such a standup guy such as yourself isn't seeing someone."

"What about you, Maddie?" I decided to counter the young woman's line of questioning. "You're an obvious stunner with a personality any guy would go crazy for. Are you currently hanging out with me against your boyfriend's wishes?" I feel bad for admitting it, but at that time, I had totally forgotten that J-Bone was even in the room with us.

"Yeah right!" Madelyne called out as she dipped her spoon into her bowl and stirred the macaroni around a bit. "How many guys do you think want to be seen with a pint-sized woman who's two feet shorter than most of them?"

"Well, you're not two feet shorter than me," I earnestly informed her since I was just a shade over five and a half feet tall. "And if I can be perfectly frank with you, I think any guy would be lucky to be seen with a girl like you. I know I would be!"

Madelyne was at a loss for words. From the look in her eyes, I firmly believed that if J-Bone had not been in the room, she might've actually thrown herself at me in that moment. He was there, though, and even though he didn't mean to do it, he had inadvertently cock-blocked me. I told myself that was okay, though. As radiant as I found Maddie to be, we had just met, after all.

We sat in silence and watched the opening of the movie while eating our late lunch. When we were finished eating, we paused the film and took the plates out to the kitchen so we could quickly wash them. I had proposed letting them soak, but Maddie simply laughed in response and called me a "typical guy" for even suggesting such a thing. Once we were back out in the living room, we put the TV trays away and sat on the couch again. There was a blanket folded up on one end, and it was Maddie who suggested stretching out and lying down with the blanket over us instead of just sitting. Quite frankly, I loved the idea.

I laid down against the back cushions with Madelyne right in front of me. We got comfortable in a spooning position as I pulled the blanket up and over us while wondering what J-Bone would think. I shouldn't have even thought about it because the chances of him turning away from his computer screen were next to nil. Maddie and I probably could've made sweet love right then and there and he would've just put headphones on in order to drown out the noise.

Madelyne had me drape my left arm over her as we snuggled and watched the rest of our scary movie. She jumped a few times and backed into me during each occurrence so she could get closer to me. I smiled each and every time and didn't mind at all. I did my best to angle my lower parts away from her so she didn't notice anything poking into her. I think the fact that I was wearing jeans may have helped a bit.

From my position behind her, my head was just slightly above hers and I could smell the ambrosial fragrance of her hair. She must've used some kind of coconut scent, and while I normally wasn't a fan of that particular aroma, I felt that it truly suited her...and she pulled it off perfectly. I took pleasure in inhaling the exhilarating tang for the entire film.

It was dark outside by the time the movie was over. I was afraid that upon noticing it, Madelyne would tell me it was time for her to go back to the dorms. Fortunately, she instead asked if I would be up for another flick. I responded with a nod and went right back to the stack of videotapes. She told me to pick one out while she went to go relieve herself.

As fate would have it, J-Bone took that opportunity to retire to his room for the evening. I don't know if he did it for my benefit or not, but the fact that he was leaving me alone with Maddie in the living room made me want to hug him. I picked out the next film we would be watching and popped it in before taking my place on the couch once again.

When Madelyne returned, she glanced around and noticed immediately that J-Bone was gone. "Where's your friend?" She asked, and when I answered by pointing upward, she impishly smiled at me. I wondered if there was any meaning behind that devious grin, but I didn't say anything as she laid down and made herself comfortable in front of me. She backed into me so we could snuggle up as I pulled the blanket up and over her.

We went through the whole movie without any kind of "action." On a few different occasions, I had considered moving a hand upward and gently grabbing one of her breasts, but I never did. I wasn't sure how she would react to such a thing, and I certainly didn't want to upset her since it was far too soon. I was perfectly content knowing that I had made her day by standing up to our jerk-off professor.

If I didn't mention it before, I should probably point out that for a woman of her size, Maddie had a very sizable rack. Her breasts definitely looked like a handful, and I could only imagine how soft they would be. If not for the wool sweater she had been wearing, I probably would've tried sneaking a peek at her cleavage when we had been cooking in the kitchen. Yeah, I know, but I already admitted to it before: I was acting like a pig.

As the second movie neared its conclusion, I had almost hoped that Madelyne would say that she was getting too warm under the blanket and needed to take her sweater off, but nothing of the sort happened. Instead, I found myself wondering if I could convince her to stay long enough for one more film. When the second one finally did end and the credits started rolling, I was about to ask her if she wanted to go for the hat trick...but suddenly realized that her eyes were closed. She had apparently drifted off to sleep at some point during the second movie.

Since the only light in the room came from the television screen, I used it to push the blanket back and carefully get up. I worked my way over the silver-haired female and stepped down onto the floor. Under normal circumstances, the feat would've been hard to pull off without waking her, but the fact that I had been aroused from being next to her for the last four hours made things even harder...no pun intended.

I quickly tiptoed to my bedroom and drew the sheets of my bed back. I fluffed up the pillow and made sure everything would be perfect for the beautiful girl. I then went back out and gently scooped her up so I could take her to my room and lay her down. My intentions were actually quite innocent as I made sure she was comfortable and pulled the sheets up over her. I thought about getting her a glass of water to set on the nightstand next to the bed before I went into the other room to play videogames. Yes, I would've preferred climbing into that bed next to her, but I wasn't sure how she would react upon waking up. Depending on how long she slept, I figured I would just crash on the couch if need be.

When I turned to exit the room, a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed my right wrist. I turned back around and could barely see Madelyne's face since the only light we had was what came from the TV in the other room...which wasn't much. Upon seeing that she was awake, I instantly started to explain myself by telling her, "You had fallen asleep, Maddie, and I thought you would be more comfortable in here..."

"Lay with me," she told me in a groggy voice as she appeared to be looking around. When I didn't do so right away, she scooched over toward my bedroom window since the bed was up against the wall and then patted the mattress next to her. "Lie down."

I was at an impasse. I wanted nothing more than to do what she had requested of me, but at the same time, I wanted to ask if she would mind my shedding a few articles of clothing first. Sleeping in jeans was not something I relished, and while I would've meant for the query to be in complete innocence, I knew it would've come off sounding overtly sexual. I tried to convince myself that Maddie wouldn't have minded either way, but I didn't want to scare her away at this point. I decided to simply slide under the covers with her in what I was wearing at the time as I rolled onto my right side and faced away from her. I didn't do it out of spite or anything of the like, but to give her some space.

Her lovely, small hands wrapped around me as she snuggled up next to me and pushed her face between my shoulder blades. She also draped her left leg over my left thigh, and I could hear her let out a long breath. It felt warm against my back.

I smiled as I laid there for a few minutes until making the decision to roll over so I could face her. I did so carefully so I wouldn't hurt her arms, and when I could finally see her with a little help from the starlight filtering in through the curtains covering the window, my smile became even larger. She was such a beautiful woman.

I lifted a hand to her left cheek and pushed some of those silver locks off her face so I could see her eyes better. I felt my heart flutter when they stared back at me, and when she smiled, I felt something flicker down below.

"Marcus...kiss me."

My head shot forward as she placed one of her small hands on my right cheek. Our lips connected and we shared a passionate moment. As we slid closer to one another, I felt her soft breasts press up against my chest. One of my hands ended up on her behind, and I was about to pull it away, but she didn't seem to mind as our kiss continued. I decided to leave it where it had ended up.

The kiss remained somewhat wholesome until our hot, probing tongues started exploring each other a little more. We probably went at it for about ten minutes until drawing back and spending the following two minutes just staring at one another. We both smiled until I lowered my face and pressed my forehead against hers.

"That was pretty damn fun," I told the silver-haired fox. "I could do that all night!"

"Oh, could you?" Maddie responded with an impish smile on her face. "I think I'd kind of like to take you up on that!"

I pulled the wonderful woman in close with a warm embrace and held her tightly. I didn't want to ever let her go.

* * *

Madelyne and I talked in between classes the next day, but it was the day after when we finally had a chance to get together and hang out again. Since we no longer had our Introduction to Creative Writing class, we had the entire afternoon to ourselves. I couldn't wait to spend all those hours with her.

Instead of hanging out at my place, Maddie asked if I wanted to come to her dorm room. I agreed since I could sense that she wanted me to know where she lived, and after driving over to where the girls' dormitories were located, I found a place to park on the side of the road and walked down a slight hillside to where the front entrance of the building was. Once inside, I could see a couple of girls - whom I assumed were the resident advisors - sitting behind what looked like a reception desk. They looked at me kind of funny until I told them I was there to see Madelyne. They simply nodded at me like I was an idiot or something. It was the first time I had ever set foot in a girls' dormitory and I already felt like a moron.

I found a staircase and made my way up to the second floor where Madelyne lived. The halls were quite easy to navigate since it was basically just one big rectangle. The rooms sat on the outer edge, and the middle included a lounge area, showers, and a computer room. Not even a simple person like myself could get lost.

I located room number 2D and saw that the door was open a crack. That didn't stop me from knocking, though, and roughly five seconds later, the wooden portal swung open and Maddie practically lunged out into the hallway at me. She threw her arms around me and I reciprocated by hoisting her off the floor and spinning her around. I was thrilled by her apparent excitement.

"I'm so glad you came, Marcus!" Madelyne exclaimed after I finally put her down. She then grabbed my hands and pulled me into her small living quarters. When I was within its walls, she used her right foot to push the door closed.

"I wouldn't have missed an opportunity to hang out with you, Maddie!" I told the silver-haired stunner. I glanced around her room and nodded my approval. It was tiny, but quaint.

Madelyne walked over to her bed that was tucked against a corner of the room under a poster of a unicorn and dropped down on it. On the opposite wall, there were cabinets and closets on both ends...and right in the middle was a single countertop tucked back with a television sitting on it. "Come sit with me, Marcus! Let's watch a little bit of the boob tube!"

My heart skipped a beat just hearing the beautiful girl say the word "boob." I'm sure she was just being silly and was by no means foreshadowing anything with her phrase, but it actually succeeded in getting me worked up. It was easy to get me worked up since I hadn't been with anyone in a while.

After I sat down next to the young woman - who was in a tank top and pajama pants - she grabbed her remote control off a night stand next to her bed and started flipping through the channels. We were about to cozy up next to each other and get comfortable, but the silver-haired fox suddenly motioned toward her door and kindly pointed out, "I forgot to shut off my light. Would you be kind enough to get that for me, Marcus?"

I did what was requested of me and asked if Maddie also wanted the curtains drawn. It was more fun to watch television in the dark...especially with a pretty girl.

Madelyne smiled and told me I could do so if I wanted to. I wasn't sure if that was a hint or not, so I met her halfway by closing the curtains halfway. I had no idea if I was going to get lucky and see a little more of her than I bargained for, but if I did, I would want a little more light than what was being supplied by the TV. Fortunately, being on the second floor meant that no passersby outside would be able to peek in.

I returned to my spot next to Madelyne and snuggled up beside her. We found an educational show about animals to watch...and I have to admit that I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to it. If Maddie had decided to quiz me about what mammal we had just spent thirty minutes learning about, I would've failed that little test horribly.

We weren't doing anything naughty while the program was on, but I was just far too focused on the young woman to my right to really care about anything else going on. I kept studying the silver-haired fox out of the corner of my eye while feeling the touch of her flesh between my right hand since I had an arm around her shoulders. The air was tinged with jasmine, and just listening to her steady breathing was enough to arouse me. Yeah, I admit it...I was getting fully aroused and we weren't even doing anything.

I thought about making a comment about how we should've been in class, but I refrained from doing so because I didn't want to remind Madelyne of the asshole instructor who had mocked her in front of everyone. It still irked me to know that the college allowed such an idiot to be on their staff, but there was nothing I could do about it. I tried to forget about the jerkoff long enough to enjoy being by Maddie's side. In a way, I guess I had to thank him. If it hadn't been for his insensitivity, I wouldn't have been next to the gorgeous woman in that memorable moment.

About an hour after arriving at her dorm room, I was pleasantly surprised when Madelyne asked me to get off her bed...just long enough for her to pull the covers back so we could get under them. Once again, the blood pulsated through my body as I wondered if we'd take the next step toward something bigger. I wanted to let the silver-haired stunner call the shots, though, so we ended up simply spooning with the blankets over us as we continued to watch TV.

I won't lie...my left hand might've passed over Maddie's chest once or twice throughout the course of the afternoon. Yes, I was testing the waters, and both times I skimmed over her soft, left breast, she didn't seem to mind. I tried to make both incidents come off as complete accidents, and neither time did she show the slightest hint of agitation. I decided that pushing my luck with a third attempt would no longer make my actions look like a mistake.

As the afternoon ticked away, Maddie excused herself at one point to head to the lavatory. I flipped through a few channels while waiting for her, and I hope I don't sound too boorish when at one point during my few minutes alone, I actually considered whipping all my clothes off and waiting under the covers for Madelyne's return in the nude. I thought it might make for a fun surprise to have her waltz back in and throw the blankets back...just to find me "standing at attention" for her. Thankfully, I talked myself out of the idea.

When Maddie walked back in, she once again closed the door and then made her way over to her nightstand. She opened the top drawer and pulled some kind of tube out. She smiled over at me while squeezing something out of it, and then she began rubbing the cream up and down her arms. "It's my favorite moisturizer," my stunning friend told me. She then jumped onto the bed next to me and held one of her arms out. "Go ahead! Feel me!"

I wished I had had the sense to go through with my plan to shed every inch of clothing on my body beforehand. As I placed a hand on her forearm and slowly ran it over her smooth skin, I felt pressure down below as my stiffening member started begging for release against my trousers. Skin as sleek as hers shouldn't have been possible...but she had it.

"Hey!" Maddie then called out. "I have a great idea!"

I couldn't wait to hear it.

The young woman threw herself down in front of me on her posterior. She was sitting cross-legged with her back to me. She grabbed her silver locks and pulled them to the right so she could place them over her shoulder and in front of her. Her head then turned ever so slightly as she smiled and told me, "How about a shoulder rub, Marcus?"

I'll be the first to admit that I hadn't given a whole lot of massages in my time, but I was certainly game to give it a go. How hard could it be, right...?

I placed my hands on the soft shoulders and started to work my fingers. I'm not sure if I was doing anything for Maddie, but I know that kneading her soft flesh was sure doing wonders for me. Again, I can't reiterate enough how long it had been since I had been in such a position, so I felt rumbles down below. Seeing the fantastic female in front of me roll her head back and forth a couple of times in delight only added to my excitement.

"You know what?" Madelyne suddenly spoke up after only about a minute of being massaged. She glanced back over her right shoulder at me.

I released my hold on her and thought I had maybe mucked things up. After a slight gulp, I asked, "What?"

She then reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Pulling it off as if she wasn't about to cause me to prematurely explode, she tossed it up to the head of her bed and then made sure her hair was out of the way again. She had a gray bra on, and I knew if she had been facing me, my eyes would've gone straight to her tits. Fortunately, that wasn't the case...and I say fortunately because I'm not sure how she would've reacted if I had been gaping and drooling at those heaving bosoms.

"There!" The silver-haired fox spoke up with bliss in her voice. "That should make things easier for you!" There was a brief pause before she went one step further and said, "Oh! One more minute!"

I slid back on the bed and allowed her the room she needed as she laid down on her belly and folded her arms in front of her face so she could lay her forehead down on them. She looked my way for only a few seconds as she told me, "Sit on my butt and give me a back rub!"