Madelyne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean, I don't want to crush you under my weight..."

"Oh, shut up, Marcus! What do you weigh? One forty?"

"One fifty," I corrected her. I tried to be funny as I added, "I'm a fat-ass."

"Be quiet!" She playfully snapped. "If you're not going to rub me down, I'll go over to the men's dorms and find someone who will!"

I obviously didn't want to miss my chance even though I knew the frisky young woman was only joking around. Carefully, I straddled the cute little butt in front of me and gently lowered myself onto it. I fought the temptation of wanting to whip her pajama pants down in order to see what I was willing to bet was one of the most immaculate cracks in the history of all mankind. Upon having a seat on her, I heard the young woman giggle...and I did my best to put most of my weight on my knees that were firmly planted on her mattress. I was fairly sure that I weighed almost twice that of my shorter friend, and even though she claimed she'd be all right, I wasn't exactly convinced.

Again, the fact that I had jeans on probably prevented Madelyne from realizing just how aroused I was as I sat on her posterior and started running my hands across her back. Jeans always hampered me from having proper erections. I've said it before and I'll say it again, though: That may have been a good thing because if Maddie felt a stiffened pole poking her in her rear end, she may not have taken so well to me sitting on her round bottom.

As I massaged Madelyne's back and rolled her soft flesh about in my hands, I could hear her begin moaning beneath me. It goes without saying that hearing such sounds emanating from her were only serving to rile me up all the more.

I tried to resituate myself a few times since I was starting to get uncomfortable. My boner had nowhere to go as it pressed against the confines of my pants and desperately needed room to breathe. If I didn't pull that thing out, I was afraid I was going to cause it permanent damage.

My squirming didn't go unnoticed by the stunner I was sitting on. I think the fact that I was only using one hand to caress her skin was also picked up on since I was using the other to pull at my crotch as I propped myself up a bit on my knees. I almost considered making up an excuse like having to go to the bathroom or something in order to exit the room and rearrange myself somehow.

"Are you all right back there?" Maddie asked as she lifted her head ever so slightly and glanced back at me.

I quickly seated myself and made sure she didn't see me grabbing at myself. "I'm fine," I lied. "Just had a bit of a cramp."

"Really? Do you need me to massage you?"

Actually, the idea didn't sound half bad to me...but I knew that if I laid flat on the silver-haired beauty's bed the same way she was, my penis would not be kind to me. Smooshing it against the mattress was a sure way to get it to go off...and embarrass me in the process.

Madelyne deviously smiled at me as she watched me fidget around a little more. She then boldly asked, "Do you have a boner or something?"

I was a little surprised that my fellow college goer was so brazen...but to be perfectly honest, I should've seen it coming. We had known each other a very short time, but she was already whipping her shirt off in front of me...and she wasn't shy about cracking a dirty joke here and there. Sometimes, I think she did so just to see my reaction.

The beautiful woman with luscious, red lips couldn't help but laugh since she knew I was shy about telling the truth. If I'm being perfectly honest, I think she really wanted to hear me admit it.

After scratching the back of my head and thinking about it for a few seconds, I decided to affirm, "Yeah...I can't lie to you, Maddie: I'm actually pretty damn hard right now."

Wiggling her way out from under me, the intrigued young woman spun around while jumping in the air at the same time and then coming down right on her tookus. She had her legs crossed again and her eyes were wide with elation. "Are you really?!"

I nodded to confirm I was telling the truth. I also tried to avert my eyes because seeing Madelyne head-on in her bra was only making matters worse. Those perky tits would've fit perfectly in my hands, and...I wasn't doing myself any justice by even thinking about them.

Maddie's eyes went down to my crotch. "Those jeans can't exactly be comfortable, Marcus!" She then clapped her hands together as an idea abruptly struck her. "Hey! Why don't you just take your pants off, Marcus! Give your equipment a chance to breathe! I don't mind!"

Honestly, it was the best offer I had had in months. I wanted nothing more than to release myself from the denim prison I was confined to...and the thought of maybe having Maddie touch me in an impure manner in the process was an added bonus. "Are you sure you wouldn't mind?"

The silver-haired vixen threw her fists in the air and started cheering me on as she chanted, "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

How could I argue with that? I climbed off her bed and reached down to unbuckle my trousers. As I unzipped them, I was careful to not catch my dick. I then placed my thumbs under the top of my attire and leaned over as I pulled them down. I usually wore loose boxers instead of snug-fitting ones, and I was glad I had made that choice on this day since a tight pair would've absolutely wrecked me down below. As it was, I flopped about in freedom under the unconstrained pair that gave me breathing room.

"Yay!" Maddie cheered as she clapped her hands together. As she bounced, so did her bountiful chest. If she possibly jumped a little higher, I thought there may have been a chance for some fallout...and I wasn't thinking about the emotional kind when a couple announces a divorce.

I set my trousers down next to the foot of the bed. When I then turned to have a seat on the mattress once again, I made sure to give Madelyne a view of just how hard I was...and I think she was impressed by what she saw.

For the first time since I had entered my newest friend's room, I felt like I was suddenly the one in control. Up until that point, Maddie was on her home turf, and of the two of us, she had been exuding the most confidence. Suddenly, I noticed that the shoe was on the other foot as she seemed to be staring at me in awe...and also appeared to be the slightly nervous.

Even though I felt a little more empowered, I wasn't about to try anything that would make the adorable woman uncomfortable. Seeing how she looked to be in a trancelike state - much like the ones she had put me in on multiple occasions in the last few days - I decided to reach over and grab the remote from where it had been placed on the bed as I announced, "Should we watch a bit of the boob tube?" I wondered if she'd appreciate me using her lingo.

Snapping out of the hypnotic state she had seemingly been in, Maddie watched as I started flipping through the channels and then grabbed the blankets on her bed. She then asked if I wanted to get under the covers with her again so we could get comfortable and watch some TV.

I agreed that the idea was sound...and my goodness, am I glad I did. Since I was the closest one to the edge of her bed, I remained on that side as we started to somewhat spoon. Since I was so much taller than Maddie, she pushed herself right up against me and then leaned on one of my shoulders so she could see over me. While she cuddled me for countless minutes, she started running her hands over my chest. I wished my shirt had been removed just as my pants had been, but things were about to get better...

Just as I had done earlier, I firmly believe that Madelyne had been "testing the waters," so to speak. As her hands slowly and gently ran across my body, one suddenly went low...and passed right over my penis. It had calmed down a bit over the last several minutes, but it was still rigid...and when her hand passed over it, it bloomed anew.

My horny little friend couldn't see it, but I had a smile on my face from ear to ear. I thought about trying to scoot up a bit in order to get my privates closer to her grasp again, but at the same time, I wanted to see if she would go for them on her own again. My heart was racing in my chest as I thought about her cute little fingers passing over my stimulated organ...and it was fit to burst out of my chest when I pictured those adorable digits wrapping around it and giving it a tug.

I know it sounds quite immature, but I thought about turning to face the wildly attractive woman so I could offer her a "free chest exam." Corny, I know, but she seemed like the type of female who would find the humor in such a proposition, and I had myself on the verge of believing that she would totally go for it. Even if she didn't, I could see her reaction being nothing more than a playful slap across the chest while replying, "Oh, you!"

We continued to just lie there and relax while watching TV. At one point, I felt the silver-haired fox move around a bit behind me so she could resituate herself, and as she pressed up against me, I felt her soft bosoms in my back. It goes without saying that more blood rushed to my lower regions as I closed my eyes and took the moment in. I was in paradise.

Another five minutes passed while Maddie's hands gently massaged my side. I could only imagine how her fingers and boobs would've felt against my bare flesh if I would've had my shirt off. I thought about sitting up and doing just that at one point. I was sure that she wouldn't have cared. Had I said something to the effect of being too warm since we had the covers over us...

Once again, I felt Madelyne's hands become a bit explorative as they worked their way down my sides and across my chest...and one of them went a little further south. Her timing couldn't have been better...because the moment it slid over my privates, they just happened to jump in a twinge of excitement.

I'm sure that makes sense to most, but if an explanation is required, I'll just say that sometimes when a guy gets excited, his erection will make a sudden jump while hardening. Sometimes it happens on a whim, and sometimes it can be controlled. On this particular occasion, mine was kind of a whim that just happened to line up with Maddie's pass...and it was almost like my dick was lunging right into her grasp.

I did everything I could to stifle a chuckle when I felt my new friend pull her hand back while letting out a gasp that I didn't think she wanted me to hear. I knew what was going on: She felt like she had been caught. It was obvious that she was trying to do a little "scouting," and since my penis had basically given her a high-five in the process...

I thought about flat-out asking Maddie if she'd maybe want to mess around a little bit, but since she was pretending like she hadn't been trying to touch me, I figured it might be better to leave well enough alone. As outgoing as she was, she was still a bit shy about things. I certainly didn't want to push things until she was good and ready...

"Hey, Marcus..."

"Yeah...?"

"Would...would it be okay..." Madelyne then sat up in a cross-legged position directly behind me. As I rolled onto my back in order to get a better view of her, I could tell that she was a little embarrassed to go on with her query since I was gazing directly at her.

"What is it, Maddie?"

I saw her eyes move down my body until snapping right back to my face. She still looked hesitant, but she then mustered up all of her courage and finally asked, "May I touch your dick?"

I raised an eyebrow and pretended to be contemplating her question. I fired back one of my own as I asked, "I don't know...I suppose if you'd let me touch your tits, I'd consider it..."

"Deal!" She energetically shouted.

What I did next may have been a little over the top, but I responded by reaching down to my boxers and pulling my fly open. After a few simple movements, my aroused organ popped out of the hole and stood tall as I smiled and exclaimed, "I think that would be all right then!"

I think Madelyne nearly fainted upon seeing the rigid cock showing its head. I watched with a smile on my face as she covered her mouth with both hands for a moment, and then when she realized it was okay to do so, she inched forward a bit while examining my cyclopean snake with a little help from the light coming from the television. When she was a bit closer, she finally reached over with her right hand and slid four of her fingers down my length.

I let out a sensual sigh.

Maddie noticed the sound coming from me and was instantly turned on. Knowing that she was the cause of my arousal, she once again gave my pecker a pet...but this time, she left her digits on it and wrapped them around the base. We could both feel the blood pulsating through my prick as it enlarged a little more.

I propped myself up on my shoulders from where I lied on her bed and watched her coax my cock into full incitement. As she began slowly moving her hand up and down my erect member, I felt the stimulation of her actions coursing throughout my entire body. My blood was sizzling with excitement.

Getting all worked up due to what she was doing, Maddie's head snapped around and she met my eyes as she vigorously asked, "May I...may I lick it?"

Again, I raised an eyebrow and played around with her as I asked, "I'm not sure: When you let me touch your tits, will I actually get to see them, or will they be hidden away in your bra?"

Before my sentence was even finished, Madelyne had already released her hold on me and was reaching behind herself to unhook her boulder holder. The straps were then flying off her shoulders as she pulled the brassiere off and literally tossed it across the room. Her breasts were free.

And what amazing breasts they were.

Madelyne's tits were perfectly round, and since her skin was quite tan - which was surprising considering the time of year it was, but she was dark nonetheless - her areolas were borderline brown. Her nipples were rather large...although not as large as those of the woman I had lost my virginity to. That's a story for another time, though, and my focus at that time was to enjoy those lovely nubs that were just begging to be chewed on.

I probably should've asked before helping myself since Maddie had been kind enough to ask me before carrying out her lustful cravings, but I shot forward like a wild man and latched onto the bountiful bosoms before me. I started groping both of them as I buried my face between them, and I could hear Maddie laughing above me as I began sucking on the closest one. The nipple in my mouth could've nourished me for an entire year.

Madelyne continued to remain in good humor above me as I doused her right tit in slobber. I just couldn't help myself...and to be honest, I think she was enjoying it tremendously because it was quite the boost to her ego.

At that point in my life, I had felt a good share of titties. That makes me sound like quite the man-whore, but I honestly don't think that's the case. I knew of quite a few guys who had scored in the double digits before reaching college...and by scored, I mean that they went all the way. I hadn't slept with anyone until my final year of school, and in the year off I had between my regular education and college, I bedded two other girls. In my defense, I would just like to say that between the three, I kind of assumed that when I was with each of them, any one of them could've ended up being "the one." When that turned out to not be the case, I was heartbroken each time.

Sorry about that. Here I am, trying to describe how soft and receptive Maddie's boobs were to my touch, and I end up traveling down a different path of memory lane.

So anyway, back to Madelyne's tits...which were absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. As I mentioned earlier in my story, Maddie's boobs looked a little out of place on her smaller stature, but they were flawless in every sense of the word. They were like putty in my hands. I could have squeezed and played with them all day and not once would I have become bored.

I wasn't sure how long I actually fondled the impeccable jugs. I remember going back and forth between which one I was sucking at the time, and I must've caressed them for a good five minutes until I heard the silver-haired fox say, "As much as I'm happy to see that you like my boobs, I kind of wanted to have a little fun, too!"

Who was I to deny the young woman a good time? I finally released my hold on her and sat back a bit as I allowed her to go back to what she had been doing before I had lunged at her titties like a madman. Besides, if she actually went through with what she wanted to do...

Maddie repositioned herself right above my midsection as she situated herself on all fours above my raging erection. She then utilized her right hand again as she started gently tugging on my fully aroused member...before lowering her head in order to pleasure me in ways I had never imagined possible.

Her silver locks blocked my view of what was happening down below...but when I felt her wet tongue touch the base of my dick and slowly work its way up to the tip, I can honestly say that I knew what paradise felt like.

I let out an audible huff as I laid my head down on her bed and gazed at the ceiling of her dorm room while feeling her repeat the action. I closed my eyes as they rolled back in my head when she carried out the action one more time...but instead of taking her tongue off the crown of my cock, I felt it remain on my underside...and then her lips suddenly gave my tip a kiss. I thought I was going to pass out.

Without moving her head away from my pelvic area, Maddie turned to look in my direction as she moved her hair out of the way while smiling and querying, "Marcus, would it be okay if I...sucked on you? I mean, you did suck on me, so I think it would only be fair, right?"

I couldn't argue with her logic. Since I was having a little trouble finding my voice, I answered by nodding my head a few times.

And then I was taken to a utopia I couldn't even begin to explain.

Now, I'm not going to pretend to be a guy with a monstrous penis or anything of the like. I had seen a few dirty movies in my times, and some of the guys in those films who bag the "perfect" chicks have dongs the size of a normal person's arm. I had absolutely nothing of the sort...but again, Maddie wasn't the biggest woman to begin with. Due to her smaller stature, she made my dick look like a monster knocking over buildings in a small city full of unfortunate victims fleeing for their lives. I'm not being crass when I say that I was worried about the young woman taking too much of me in and choking. I wondered where she was going to put it since she was so tiny.

With the more stories I tell about the women from my past, the worse I get with interrupting my own tales. So, before I continue on with Maddie going down on me, I would like to backtrack for one second since I put a small emphasis on the word "perfect" just a few seconds ago when describing the women of dirty films. I obviously have nothing against those women and think most of them are very attractive in their own ways, but if I sounded at all sarcastic in my description of them, it's because I'm not exactly the biggest fan of how society has deemed them to be so desirable and out of the reach of normal men. Yes, I will agree that ninety percent of them are quite dazzling...but when I think of perfection, I honestly think of the women I have shared my life with because in my eyes, they are the true stunners. If someone offered me a chance to spend a night with one of the women from any one of those naughty films, I would pick a knockout like Maddie over them one hundred percent of the time.