Mademoiselle Fournel of Ottawa

Story Info
French Canadian BBW fucks Afro-Guyanese tomboy.
1k words
3.29
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"Why are people so obsessed with sex at work?" Deborah Fournel wondered, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, raven-haired and alabaster-skinned French Canadian gal sighed deeply. Sitting on the toilet, on the second floor of the World Issues Canada building, Deborah allowed herself a private moment. She'd been working in this austere Canadian government building in the east end of Ottawa for quite some time, and was frequently bored and horny...

With the ladies room empty for a change, Deborah allowed herself to indulge in masturbation. With her customary tight black pants and white panties around her ankles, Deborah slid a finger into her wet hairy pussy, and sighed some more. Deborah comes off as shy and sweet, as befitting a new employee of Brock Global Integrated Subsidiaries, a real estate giant. The French Canadian cutie has a healthy sexual appetite, and there is nothing wrong with that...

"That's more like it," Deborah thought as she closed her eyes and fingered her pussy, visualizing some of her favorite coworkers. Plenty of guys at World Issues Canada have noticed the lovely Deborah and her pretty face, even hidden by a Covid mask, and that amazing, thick ass of hers. Deborah considers herself bisexual, and likes women and men of all colors. Plenty of men at World Issues Canada want Deborah's cookie, but they can wait for the moment. Deborah is eager to explore the other side...

As one of a few female employees of Brock Global Integrated Subsidiaries, Deborah Fournel is used to working in mostly male environments. Among the ladies of World Issues Canada, some interesting candidates for sexual fun have definitely caught Deborah's attention. There was Marica, the slim, brown-skinned, kind of tomboyish, forty-something Afro-Guyanese female security guard. She typically sat at the gate of the tower, adjacent from Deborah's mobile desk, and the two women had been chatting a lot lately. Marica is definitely a member of the International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers, and Deborah did not mind at all...

"Eat my ass," Marica ordered Deborah in her fantasy, and the plump French Canadian gal put the tomboyish, mature security guard on all fours and admired her thick brown ass. Deborah grinned and kissed Marica's ass and then slid her tongue inside the other woman's ass hole. As Marica let out a happy moan, Deborah began eating her ass hole while fingering her wet pussy. For the two freaky women, the fun was just beginning...

Deborah pictured herself in bed with Marica, and they had some wicked fun together. Lying flat on her back, her large breasts swaying this way and that, her thick creamy white thighs spread, Deborah voraciously ate Marica's ass. Laughing, Marica rode Deborah's face, and didn't let up until she came, oozing hot girly cum all over the plump French Canadian beauty's visage. Deborah, happy as can be, lapped up every last drop of Marica's cum...

"Hey mama," Deborah said, grinning, as Marica turned her attention to her. The slim brown tomboy was glowing from having her pussy and ass stimulated by Deborah, and was evidently hornier than ever. Deborah sighed happily as Marica kissed her lips and caressed her breasts before sliding a sleek, knowing hand between her thick thighs. Marica inhaled the scent of Deborah's pussy and then buried her face between her legs. Just like that, the Afro-Guyanese tomboy began eating her favorite French Canadian plump gal's delicious pussy...

"Hmm, you chubby girls have tight ass holes," Marica said as she slid two fingers into Deborah's backdoor while eating her sweet pussy. Deborah groaned, loving what Marica was doing to her. The mature Afro-Guyanese tomboy definitely knew her way around the female body and Deborah likes that in a woman. Deborah soon found herself on all fours, face down and big white ass up, as Marica proceeded to show her what female on female domination was all about...

"Just fuck me," Deborah squealed as Marica smacked her thick pale ass cheeks, and continued to torment her in a most awesome away. Marica used both hands, working three fingers into Deborah's ass hole and four fingers inside of her pussy. The plump young French Canadian woman moaned loudly as the sexy, bossy Afro-Guyanese mature tomboy stimulated her quite nicely. When Marica suddenly withdrew her hands from Deborah's pussy and ass hole, the curvy gal gasped in surprise and looked at her lover, who grinned.

"Got something for you, a lot of you bisexual ladies can't let go of the dick so I can help you with that," Marica told Deborah as she produced a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. The dildo in question happened to be modeled after the endowments of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. Some lesbians watch heterosexual porn, especially interracial, and Marica the Afro-Guyanese dyke is one of them. As Marica strapped it on, Deborah grinned excitedly, eager to try the new toy...

"Fuck yeah," Deborah said, grinning as Marica put her on her hands and knees. Deborah kissed the tip of Marica's thick black artificial phallus and began sucking on the shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Marica smiled and caressed the back of Deborah's head as the curvy French Canadian bisexual woman sucked her dick, so to speak. After Deborah fellated Marica's dildo for a good while, Marica put her on her back, thick white legs in the air, and had her way with her...

"You need black dick so bad, come get some," Marica told Deborah as she thrust the shiny ebony dildo into her pussy. Deborah squealed as the thick dildo filled her pussy. She'd gotten fucked by some black guys in the past and enjoyed it immensely. Marica fucked her differently from how a man would, and she liked the experience. Bucking her hips, the mature Afro-Guyanese tomboy totally dominated the French Canadian plump beauty, ramming her dildo into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Marica fucked Deborah good and didn't let up until the other woman came, squealing in sheer delight...

"It's the cleaner, anyone in here?" demanded a female voice that Deborah recognized as belonging to Lana, the curvy, feisty, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, fine but hopelessly heterosexual Guatemalan cleaning lady. Deborah pulled her panties and pants back on, and readjusted her clothes before exiting the ladies room. Lana gave her a dirty look as she exited the washroom, but Deborah was all smiles. Sure, Deborah left a mess on the washroom floor, cum stains and all, but so what? Just another fun day in the life of a bisexual French Canadian BBW working at World Issues Canada.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers