Madette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was softening, hardens. I wonder if I might be rigid the rest of my life.

I bend to pick her up so we can pick up our fucking, but she writhes free of my grasp.

"Come on, darlin'." My voice rumbles in the room. "Let's fuck and cum together."

She gasps off me, rubbing me briskly in two hands, and swings those glittering, multi-million-quid peepers up at me. "I'm going to suck you till you pass out, and..." She opens her knees and sends a hand down between them, stirs. "When you cum and faint, I will cum and faint too. The cleaner will find us later, asleep like junkies, non?"

And with that my impossible, magical, wife takes me into her again.

In the mirror, Georgie winks.

#

My delicious husband's hard cock is sexily too large for my mouth like it is sexily too large for my cunt. What is happening? Today my tongue, it is like a monster clitoris and all I want is to rub his lovely brute on it. He tastes salty and it is sexily disgusting, is this what dirty means? Why did I never do this before? I hold his balls on my hand like a platter and eat him for breakfast... Oh, my. I will cum again soon, non? Merde, the way he looked at me in the mirror when he came! Like I was an angel! It makes me... Oh...

Calm, Odette. Calm.

My hole, it is so open from fucking, I have two fingers inside and my thumb on my clitoris. Merde, I am very sloppy I make a terribly rude, slurpy sound, like grand-mère beating batter pour le gâteau. I'm so slippy from my juices and from his warm, drippy cum that my thumb is like his tongue and makes me want to soixante-neuf him but I'm too close to orgasm to stop this dirty sexiness. Later maybe.

He looked at me like he was on fire with his love for me! And he came from this fire! After all this time, just looking me in the eyes... Oh... breathe.

Breathe.

Now his eyes have shut like I am too much for him to look at. Merde, look at this man, he's made entirely of wood non?

I have to stop sucking for a moment, and watch his muscles bunch and roll and bulge as I wank him fast as a hand can move. My hand is too small, I use two. "Cum my love," I say. Can he hear me? "Cummmmm..." He is in my hungry mouth again, I'm a shark in a feeding frenzy!

L'orgasme, it swells in me, like the speeded-up bloom of a flower, or a slow-motion explosion from my clitoris. Swelling from the digging of my greedy fingers, dab-dab-dab... come here little cummy... cum-cum... But this thing in my mouth, it is like a pump, puffing me up ready to burst.

I take deep, long breaths that quiver out. He will take longer than me to release. I must calm. I will have my proof of his uncontrollable desire when he bursts again for me. No man has ever cum twice for me. Not even Le Shit when I was poor and addicted and stripping for him and wanking his overexcited cock for smack.

Now, thanks to Georgie, I am the face of Chanel. I represent all that is sophisticated and clean and quirky. Not today. Today, Max, the way he looks at me, it makes me want to swallow him entirely into me.

It is even better than I ever hoped...

Ah ha.

Bien sûr. Did I not ask Georgie to return Max's love to me?

Clever girl.

Oui, it was six weeks ago today. With all the fuss over Max's win last night, and then trying to get him to relax, I'd quite forgotten our deal. That's right. Georgie came to the house straight after Max's last session with her.

The day after she kissed me with tongues.

How wicked I was. I'd had a dream she would come to me—and Georgie said I must always trust my dreams— so I made sure I was in the bath when she arrived! The big, round, pool in our lovely spa room. The room that cost more than the house is worth. A stone and concrete cave that Max calls "Flintstones chichi." Still, it is the only bath he can fit in.

I kicked my feet behind me in our warm pool, my elbows cool on the polished concrete side. Usually, the eddies of warm water, they kissed me all over like Max on a horny morning. And they licked between my legs too, visiting places that only my darling or my fingers or the showerhead roamed. That day though, the waters slid guiltily around my naked breasts and bottom and they worried the lips of my cunt. Because today I was naked for a stranger. Well, Georgie.

My nipples were like bullets. I was probably double-wet too. What was I doing? This was too much. I would entirely scare the girl off.

Non. I needed to be explicit, as Georgie says. She would not be scared. She'd be pleased I expressed myself.

From a slotted window high up, sunlight striped down the wall and bounced from the water to ripple on the concrete ceiling. My splashes, they echoed and for a breath or two I relaxed. I even drifted into a dream about my husband. His body like boulders beneath me. I'd cum twice on him that morning, face and then cock. But then he got up suddenly and went to the gym.

I was losing him, and I didn't know why. We were unzipping. Our orgasms had unfastened, next would be our kisses and our skin, then soon our lives they would detach from each other. And a few times he had seemed happy in a strange way that had nothing to do with me. Like someone else had given him something he badly needed, and I didn't even know what it was. Well today, I would get something I needed.

The doorbell. My PA let somebody in upstairs. Footsteps outside. A car door. My PA leaving as he was told. Other footsteps crossed the floor above me. Down the stairs.

"Odette?" Georgie's voice! My heart hammered too quick. I would pass out.

"Georgie! I am down here!"

Georgie clopped down the spiral steps and appeared behind the arch into the spa room. She leaned in from half up the stairs. A little worried. "I'm not interrupting your... bath am I?"

"Oui! Come! Come!" Sometimes it's useful to pretend you don't get the nuance of the language.

Georgie appeared. Délicieuse as usual, but not her usual dishevelled self that afternoon. She had tied up her hair and her neck was more graceful than I ever guessed. So now her eyeliner looked elegant, not rock-chick, and her wide, serious smile and plump lips weren't hiding but displayed, even if she was still too self-conscious about their size to lipstick them. Also she didn't wear her baggy jumper and leggings but a cute, grey spotty dress over grey woolly tights with stylish ankle boots. The dress showed off her slim waist and the flare of her hips and boobs. No more couch slouch. She stood poised under my gobble-gobble-gobble gaze. See. As I always said: Georgie was beautiful.

Pour moi, peut-être?

"Shoes off, please, darling," I said, sloshing. "What can I do for you?"

Georgie sighed, sat on the step and tugged off each boot. Could she see I was naked from over there? She was at least fifteen feet away. Maybe just my shoulders.

She stood and fiddled with her skirt, tugging at it here and there. Her foot twisted at the ankle, probably for show. She is wily. She wanted me to think she was nervous I think. She held an A4 pad to her chest like a life preserver. "I thought we should carry on from where we ah... left off yesterday?"

"You are not going to mention the kiss, then?"

Georgie rapped her notebook on her thigh. "You want me to apologise." She's great at the telling-not-asking thing.

"Non, I want you to come here and talk with me."

"You're naked."

I shrugged. Patted the poolside.

Georgie padded over. I kicked my feet behind me, and enjoyed her looking at my naked bottom. She groaned.

"So you're punishing me." She folded her arms.

"I am expressing myself."

"Don't play me, Odette."

"Oh darling, please. Sit. Paddle your feet like a child and let us talk like grown-ups."

Georgie tried to eat her smile. She shook her head, but her heart wasn't in it.

The thing is, I knew what she really wanted. The kiss she gave me the day before, sitting on her sofa, when I was still talking, like my voice, my presence, overwhelmed her, with her lips like warm clouds and her slippy tongue over mine? That tongue couldn't lie.

And now in my spa room, watching my face and maybe even a little hypnotized by it, she reached up her skirt. She wriggled down the woollen tights.

"I find that very sexy," I said.

"I know." She rolled them down her shins and stepped out.

It is shameful that I tried to look up her skirt. But I did so, nonetheless. Georgie never wore a skirt, so it was clearly for my benefit anyway. She didn't move or hide herself. This girl, she is never shy of her body. I envy her that. "As you can see," she said. "I am wearing underwear."

She settled beside me and dropped her sweet feet into the water. She hummed. "Lovely."

Her light skirt settled over her thighs. She paddled, and under the water, I twisted and opened my legs so the wake of her flippy feet rolled between them.

"You just saw Max, oui?"

Georgie nodded. "He was overexcited today."

I took a breath of her lavender soap smell, it reminded me of a very rude dream of me and Georgie in a field of flowers whispering, "Lick her bloom... Lick her bloom..."

I avoid her eye, in case the dream, it projects into her head. "How do you mean?"

She grimaced. "Obviously, it's confidential so I can't say too much, but it just appeared you and he were especially... close last night. And this morning."

"Oui. I'm sure you know all about our sex life."

"Like I said. I can't say."

"So why bring it up?"

"I just wondered what got you so excited yesterday. Then I wondered why you left him excited and not... exhausted."

"Hmm." I treated her to my bottom again. She made no secret of looking at me. I practiced my breast-stroke legs. How delicious it is to be adored! "Well obviously your kiss turned me on yesterday, so Max, he didn't know what hit him when I came home. I made him lick me all over the house. I bent over the dining table, spread on the countertop, touched my toes in the conservatory, practiced ballet stretches on the banister. But I came lying on my back on the sofa, secretly pretending to be you. Then he wanted to fuck me on the sofa too, and I came too hard and got too sleepy and he carried me to bed with his erection inside me all the way. So this morning I woke him with the 'breakfast in bed' that he likes, and he licked me while he finger-fucked me. Have you seen his fingers? There are smaller dicks I think. Show me your fingers?"

Georgie sat on her hands. "Stop."

"Stop answering your question?"

"Stop being so..." She tucked hair behind her ear, revealing her fingers! There are no accidents. "So aggressively honest."

"What is the point of lying sweetie? We are attracted to each other. I would return your kiss from yesterday if you asked me—and you would definitely orgasm I think—then we would be satisfied and we can move on, oui?"

"Grrr!" Georgie splashed her feet madly. "Enough." She took a breath and blew it out. "So, you didn't finish Max last night, or this morning."

"Finish? You mean make him cum? Merde you English are so coy, how do you ever make babies? No he didn't cum last night. Or this morning. As usual. And what do you mean I didn't make him cum? Is this my job? Darling, you are a woman, you know a man makes himself cum no matter what we do or don't do. It is, how you say, a 'release', not a tug of war."

Georgie snorted. "You really believe that? He can achieve orgasm without you doing anything?"

"I know this for a fact. I have been a model for a long time, you think I don't know what young men do in bathrooms with my picture? Old men too, I think. I'm certainly not involved in that."

"You do have a unique perspective it's true, but still. We're talking about your husband."

"Darling, but you must remember when Max and I met, our first time together? Do I really have to tell you again?"

"I don't remember."

This is a lie. She makes notes of the differences in my story each time and uses it against me later to prove a point. "Well, our first time ever naked, Max and I were in a changing hut by the sea in Greece, getting out of our wet swimming clothes. He held me—imagine for the first time our naked skin to naked skin—then he kissed me hard on the mouth. His eyes hooked into me and he told me he couldn't help himself, that he adored me. And to prove it he kissed me from the lips on my face, all the way down my breasts and tummy down to the lips between my legs. And every kiss, it was an act of worship and you know what happened then? When he kissed me between the legs?"

"You sat on his face?"

"Darling! So rude. No. He came! Just like that, this mighty man knelt at my feet, his shoulders like a mountain range, he pressed his lips to my lips and spurted over the sandy floor. Then I came too, with him, from the power of the moment. Both of us twitching with his lips pressed to my sex, moaning his love of me into it."

Georgie's eyes turned to glass. She pulled her feet onto the poolside and wrapped arms around her shins and rested her chin on her knees. Her skirt hem tumbled down her thigh to her hips. She played with her toes and cleared her throat. I had a strange lump in mine, and felt inside like a dam was about to burst. How did she do this?

"Sex can't always be like the first time, Odette," she said.

"Bien sûr, but I miss the man that loved me so much he just... powww." I made fireworks with my fingers. "You know he told me once that when he licks me, he feels it on his cock. Like I am licking him. And when I cum on his mouth it is like he's cumming in mine. This is how much he craved to please me. And it was true. Often he would cum when I came, it would even surprise him. And now I offer him my clitoris and vagina nearly every day, and yet... nothing. He rarely cums for me, unless he's fucking me from behind and these days not even that."

Georgie's head flopped for a moment and she laughed. "Powww." She made finger-fireworks too. "Very good." She never indulges my moaning, but I know she always listens.

I shifted in front of her, then, and knelt on the seating ledge in the bath. This raised me and pressed my breasts to her shins, and brought our lips level. I leant toward her to kiss and she leant back, but her eyes drank me. She swallowed. "Well it seems clear what you need, to fix your problem with him."

"It is his problem, not mine. You must fix this in him, non?" She'd teased away my kiss, but I liked my nipples on her smooth shins. We watched them knot. I think Georgie's toes, they are boneless, and they wriggled against my belly. I twitched, ticklish. "But what do you mean: it is clear what I need?"

"Odette, your beauty is your problem. You expect people to desire you without you ever trying to please them. But in a long term relationship, you need to learn how to give pleasure like the rest of us."

"Merde! You make me sound like a narcissist! I pleasure my husband all the time! With my orgasm!"

"Can you hear yourself? I mean the words coming out of your mouth?"

"Why is this so wrong? Darling do I have to remind you I spent a dark time pleasuring Le Shit, stripping for him, rubbing his cock until he spurted all over me, for my next fix?"

Georgie stiffened. "You might want to remember who saved you from that life before you go throwing it in my face." She sagged. Her eyes darkened. I sensed her reliving her own terrible memory, the trauma that motivated her to save me and Max. This would not do.

I kissed her knees. "You saved me. Oui. But I'm not throwing it at your face. It's just it disgusted and degraded me. No, he disgusted and degraded me. And I disgusted myself too. Darling, my orgasm is the most precious thing I can give to Max. My proof of loving him and how he makes me feel. Nobody, nobody ever gets this from me. It is not enough?"

Georgie sighed a husky kind of sigh. "Max is a very lucky man, Odette. But perhaps sometimes, from his point of view, it looks like you make it all about your own pleasure? If you don't seem to make any effort it's like you don't care. If you desire Max you need to express it or how else will he know?"

"He says this? That he thinks I don't care, and that I don't desire him?" My eyes, they fill up.

Georgie brushes a feather light thumb across my cheek. "I can't say. But no-one is so desirable that they can pleasure others by only pleasuring themselves."

"Darling, if I pleasured myself here and now, you would cum with me I promise. More than once I think. Actually, I think many people would, non?"

Georgie laughed and it rang the spa like a bell. "OK, OK. Once or twice, maybe. But not five times a week for years."

Merde, was I really a bad wife? "So what do I do?"

"You need me to tell you?"

The water lapped at the pool edge and it made a noise like a rude tongue.

"Maybe you're out of practice." Georgie wriggled her toes to tickle me again.

Interesting.

I gave her both barrels of Chanel eyes. Blat blat blat. She squirmed and her cheeks, they went pink. "Tell me what you want," she said.

"Ugh, this game."

"Indulge me. If you like, pretend I have Max's problem."

"That you never orgasm?"

"What would you want to do?"

"Make you cum, silly girl, of course."

"Good. How?" She twisted her feet at the ankle and revealed the gusset of her white knickers.

"You want me to lick you."

"You don't know what I want. What do you want?"

She opened her knees into a V and followed my gaze downward. Her plump cunt pushed at her cotton. Little lumps and bumps in it suggested full petals and maybe a fat clit. In the centre of the white, was a blossom of damp. Georgie loves to be explicit. "You think I'm aroused by you," she said.

"I know you are."

"But am I aroused by the image of you, or by what I imagine you want to do to me, now? By your desire for me? Tell me what you want." Her eyes were wicked and delighted.

My clitoris buzzed like an alarm. I squeezed myself to calm it but made it worse. "Show me your cunt," I whispered.

Georgie moved her feet apart, tipped them on their sides and flopped her legs wider. She sent a hand down to her panties and tucked fingers under the gusset, then tugged it out of the way. Her cunt was pale pink, plump and florid. Below her fleshy clit-hood, her inner lips, still pressed together, stuck out like a cheeky tongue with dew on its tip. My mouth, it watered.

She reclined back on one arm, pushing her mound higher. She squirmed for me. I squeezed my cunt with both hands, and Georgie gasped!

"What do you want now?" She fingertipped her groove, unzipping her inner lips, and made her clitoris glossy and wet. When she withdrew her finger, juices glinted like a spider web. Another dream of Georgie returned to me. Of sipping from her. I think I'd wanted this a long time.

I was a little hypnotised, now. "Perhaps I could return your kiss, right there on those lips. Would that be fair?"

"If that's really what you want. But remember Odette, the waivers you and Max signed? We can do whatever's required for your mental health, he'll understand. When I kissed you, that was for me. All you have to do is what you want."

Then my head, it was unleashed. Many dreams spilled out. Dreams of Max cumming. Of Georgie cumming. Cumming because of love for me. Cumming because of my love for them.

But I didn't want Georgie to know this, that she was right. I stroked her inner thighs with my fingertips, from her knees to the beginning of the creases of her cunt lips. Her legs drooped wider! I stroked back up to her knees. She sighed a long, singing sigh.

I took her knees and shut them.

She knitted the thick arches of her eyebrows. I leant over her, and pressed my mouth to her mouth and she didn't resist, my tongue sought hers. Merde, I was high on her perfum de lavande. I stroked her bottom under her skirt, under her panties. Our sighs, they mingled. Our mouths connected and our tongues danced. Her taste reminded me of Max, and I didn't know why. Georgie whimpered.