Madette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grasped her knickers and pulled them off her hips, up her legs. She chuckled in my mouth. When I left our kiss, her face was still in rapture. I removed her knickers so quickly they stayed looped on one ankle when I pushed her knees open again.

And in a blink, I had my mouth pressed to her cunt lips. They were warm marshmallow, and they kissed me back with wet. Her clit hood, plucked by my kiss, was firm as a grape. I cannot explain this hunger. I had never wanted a woman before, but could not resist this creature. Her and Max, somehow, they were two ends of the same thing for me.

She moaned. I dipped my tongue into her, and she tasted of salted honey. It was sexily slimy and sexily wrong. I suckled her clit like a babe on a nipple. She flopped back onto her elbows and rocked her hips at my face, breathing, "Good. Good." She trembled. Her eyes ate me eating her. My underwater cheeky fingers stirred at my clit and I wanted to cum too, but was too focussed on her. This should be her dream come true, not mine. Just look at how much this woman desired me, lying on my floor, still in her dress, panties round her ankle. Completely undone by lust pour moi, oui, but also undone by my tongue. And that it was my desire to lick her. A cycle round and round of desire and sensation.

Georgie opened even wider, like a big M, spread to me on the concrete and nudging her hips as if it were her pussy licking me, not vice-versa. Stooped over her body, I must've looked like a crocodile leapt from the watering hole and feeding on my delicious therapist prey!

Her cunt nudged from inside at my mouth, like a little kiss hello from her climax. I pulled away to tease her, opened her lips up wide, and let her watch me admire her. I tickled her rubbery clit with my thumb. Her juices gathered and rolled out of her vagine and down between her bum cheeks. I could not resist this, and dropped again to scoop it up on my tongue and to suckle her clit. Her flesh was delicate in my mouth and it was like it belonged there. She strained to watch me. Our eyes latched. Hers welled. "F-fuck..." she said and shuddered. She gathered my head and gently stroked my hair, my cheek, as if testing I was real. I flickered my tongue on her clit, to prove it.

"Yes..." she whispered.

I slopped thick, salty juices over her hood, and I hummed. "Yes..." she said.

I pinched her clit and flickered at it. "Yes!" she screamed.

She flopped onto her back, twisting about like an eel. Her hips jerked at my mouth. She clawed her inner thighs and then the air, heaving and squealing, until she could take no more and begged me to stop, covering herself and closing her knees, laughing like a witch.

I stroked her legs to calm her. The first orgasm I'd given another person in a long time tugged at my clitoris. She slinked and shook and sparkled, blinking like she was waking from a dream.

Her juices coated my lips. I licked them. It is a compelling and primal flavour, a lover's arousal. That is the first time I wondered what Max tasted like.

Georgie curled on her side, watching me through tumbled down, cavewoman hair. She pulled it aside. "You're an actual angel," she said.

I stepped out of the water and, somehow, she knew exactly what I wanted.

She turned onto her back and made, a "come here" finger. I stood over her face, dripping. I lowered my cunt onto her pillowy smile and teased my nub on it while she kissed me. When my juices strung between us, only then did her tongue snake out to me like a secret lover.

"You make me want to cum again." Her hands frolicked between her legs.

I opened my lips wide. An animal response. She opened her mouth to receive me, her breath rolled over my clit. I was going to cum in a second on this woman's hot, huge mouth. But before I let go...

"Just one more thing." I wound my hips to rub my clit on the flat of her tongue. She sucked in my whole cunt, and I felt attacked by a sea monster in a warm cave. "This was very useful... but I still... Oh..."

"Mm-hmm?"

I groaned. My orgasm balled from my clit— no, from her. Merde she was amazing. "I... I still want Max to cum... Oh... for me again... like he used to."

"Mm-hmm."

"Please... Can you... properly... f-fix him?"

She hummed, long and low and her fingers dug into her cunt. She cried out into mine and that's when I screamed, splayed on my therapist's moaning mouth, her tongue a wet flame that entirely filled my body.

I never heard her answer.

Every detail of that afternoon flashes now through my inner eye as I suck my husband. In the time between two nods of my head, the last milking pull of my fist and the last plunge of my fingers.

My husband locks and roars like a lion. Like he roared over Miocic's flat-out body.

His cock kicks in my hand, turns to rock in my mouth and then jets. He slicks my tongue, my palate. I gulp, shooting up a drug of love that bursts from my clit into a trillion sparkles over my skin. The dirty-clean high rushes from my pulsing cunt and his pulsing cock and waves crash in my middle and I scream into Max and he injects me again. And again. I shudder. I hold on tight.

His orgasm judders out before mine, which settles over me long and mellow, fed by the last diggles of my fingers, and my last pussycat laps of his sexily too big, sexily messy cock. I use him like the opposite of lip-stick on my lips, to clean the spills, and then suck him clean. I rub my thumb underneath to work every drop out of him while he grunts and shakes.

When he flops to his knees like an empty sack, and then falls heavily onto his back, I think I really have sucked him unconscious, but he rumbles a laugh.

He finally gets the strength to look at me and I see myself through his eyes. The face of Chanel, knelt bottom naked, serious, sucking us from my fingers and lips. This nastiness makes my clit tingle. Later, I must soixante-neuf with him. But then I worry it might be too much. It might blow us to bits.

All I can do then, is crawl on wobbly limbs to claim my title belt for KO'ing the champ, and to flop on top of him like he's a big bed. We kiss and our tongues snake the last of our cum between us, sharing the last of our drug. Then we lie for a while, chuckling.

We zone out like junkies.

#

They were only in there an hour, after which Max and Odette strolled out of the shop with a single small, black bag. I jumped from my chair, called for the waiter but he was chatting up someone else.

Madette looked tired and giggly, like they were stoned. Max patted the shop guard's back. Odette stole the guard's hat, put it on, kissed his cheek and then put it back on his head. He grinned as if he'd been blessed.

I left a tenner for the coffee and scampered across the street. I hadn't had time to dress up, but it wouldn't matter. The universe had already blessed us with this coincidence, nothing could go wrong now.

The Beautiful Couple were headed away from me. I caught them up and tapped Odette's shoulder. "Hey! Any chance of a selfie?"

Odette squeaked and flinched. Max spun, his fist clenched.

One horrible heartbeat of silence, then, in unison: "Georgie!"

They threw their arms around me and I was the cheap filling in an awfully expensive sandwich. Odette couldn't stop kissing me. She even wiped a tear from her cheek! Max rubbed our backs like a benevolent deity.

Odette hissed a stage whisper, "Darling we just had the best ever time and it is down to you!"

Max hugged us both. A lump in his trousers pressed to my leg, and lingered there. "Fucksake Doc, you smell delicious. Hey, I know. We should go to Greece! All of us. Celebrate! Right now!"

"Oh Oui!" Odette kissed me again, on the corner of my lips like a snog turned into a polite kiss at the last moment. "Darling, you will come with us, say you will!"

It worked! It fucking worked! Years of study. Years of work and worry. "Umm. Why not, thanks. I'd love that. I've got my passport on me as it happens." Not a coincidence. I'd kept it in my handbag for weeks, waiting for today. "I've only got these clothes, though?"

Madette laughed.

"We'll sort you out," Max said.

Odette shrugged. "Honestly, I don't think we'll need clothes, darling."

Max shrugged. But his eyes glittered and boggled.

Across the road, the waiter narrowed his eyes and folded his arms, watching as Madette cackled and squeezed my bottom.

That was six hours ago. And here I am naked on a teak lounger the size of my bed at Max and Odette's Corfu residence. The sun is golden and low and the shadows blue and leafy. The mountain's olive groves wrap the house in seclusion and silence but for birds and in the distance, sea. The infinity pool slides into the horizon and Max ploughs naked up and down it.

The late sun is still so warm I'm almost dry and I was in the water five minutes ago.

"Look at this man, Georgie." Odette kneels beside me, sweeping back her wet hair, her water-beaded breasts and belly goose-bumped in a breeze. "He will swim forever, non? Maybe I thank you on my own."

"Odette, you're both so sweet, but I don't need—"

She kisses me gently on the lips. "Merci."

"But—"

She leans into me again, and uses her tongue to silence mine. "Sweetie. We want to do this for you. You've earned it." She runs kisses down my jaw and neck. "Lie back and think of England." She lowers my lounger to its flattest position, and kisses my breasts. "Merci."

This has gone better than I ever dared dream. It's worth every minute of ten years training in psychotherapy and hypnotherapy to see them so happy.

"Merci." Down my ribs. "Merci." My belly.

I suppose some would call me a stalker. Others would say it was immoral of me to trawl addict support groups for test subjects. But no-one would ever legitimately let me test my theories. And no-one is complaining.

"Merci." On the bald ball of my mound.

I open my legs, planting my feet on the hot granite either side of the lounger.

"Oh Oui..." Odette titters as she shuffles further down beside my body, beside my hips now, pressing her chilly breasts to my leg and looping an arm over it.

"Mmmerci!" On my clitoris. And another, there. And another. She treats me to a blink of those famous, fabulous eyes as she nuzzles her cheek lovingly to my mons pubis. Is it so wrong I helped this angel rise from the streets? I've never lied to her. "Merci." Another kiss to my clitoris. A snigger.

OK, I might not have told her, or Max, everything. Like how I've influenced their feelings for me.

Hidden by her silky hair, something teases my lips. Fingers stretch me wide. Across the pool, Max's head pops up. He powers toward us like my opened vagina called him. A warm snake slithers around my inner labia and clitoral hood.

I might have planted a need or two of my own into their post-hypnotic suggestions. But hypnotism will not make people do what they don't want to do. It's disinhibitory, not magic. So— "Oh."

"Oh Oui..." Deeper kisses. Something slippery probes. Then Odette stands. Her pupils are dilated, not that it's easy to gauge with her eyes. She's high. On me.

She kisses my cheeks and lips. Her tongue tastes of me. Kneeling on the lounger, she throws a leg over my face and treats me to her bottom and bald vulva. Juices loop from her slot to her inner thigh, sparkling in the sun. Beyond and between her legs, I catch Max leaping out of the water. He stands at my feet, glistening and bulging. Rigid.

He shakes himself like a dog and we squeal as he splashes us in cold water. He looks almost hungry. He blinks slowly as if drunk. Hmm. That'll be my fault too.

"You deserve this, darlin'." He winks at me.

He'd fallen further than Odette. He was at the whim of every bargain-basement gangster and slum landlord in London. Smashing faces for fixes until he was too sick to even do that. He'd gone from the toughest to the most desperate man on the street.

Odette bends over, drops her face between my thighs, and her hips over my face.

I claim my reward, burying kisses in the secret flesh of the classiest woman on the planet, while her husband prowls around us, his irresistible weapon primed. "We owe you everything, Doc."

Max was homeless. I put him up in my spare room while I worked on him. Practiced post-hypnotic suggestions at night and touted him around agents and trainers by day, most of whom were also primed clients. Then, when Odette told me how her dealer treated her I paid him a visit with Max too.

My lower half melts under Odette's tender attentions. I thrill at her whimpers as I turn kisses to licks. A shadow moves over me, and Max's blunt brute nudges at my forehead. I angle to let him into his wife, I even open her vagina for him. This isn't a view of Madette that anyone's ever seen! Max's fat cock sinks to the hilt and I can lick balls and clitoris in one swipe, I can taste his wife on his cock as he pulls out. He groans like thunder above me. Odette quakes.

It seems I've loved Madette all my life, or at least I can't remember when I didn't. They've been my labour of love. And now I have their cores, conjoined, at my mouth. A physical manifestation of Madette's psyche. Stimulated by me. Encouraged.

This is why, as before, I fancy I can hear their thoughts:

—Fucksake I never thought Odette's cunt could feel any better. Georgie's chubby tongue's gonna make me blow my load.

—Oui! Oui! Fuck me. Lick me. They will turn me inside out. Merde this girl is too sexily slimy. Salty honey. I will cum too soon I think. Cum with me cum with me.

I tip my head back and smile at Max— a glittering gold colossus above me. I open wide and curl out my tongue. He slides from Odette's vagina into my mouth. I rub Odette's drenched flesh, curl two fingers into her, and suck her juices off her husband.

I had taught them this position in a series of dreams, it's pleasing to see it stuck. Only the ideas they like ever stick. Like Odette's squatting. I wanted her to have a way to subliminally (sublimely!) assert power over this man who was almost twice her size. Likewise Max's inability to cum and his obsession with blowjobs? Me. Odette never going down? Me. I needed to have them coming back even after I'd made them rich and famous.

I release Max's cock and suck Odette's clitoris instead. She's trembling above me and puffing long breaths over my wet, spread folds. Max moves down between my legs. Odette hums and he swears, so I guess she's sucking him. My vulva chills in a breeze and even that wants to set me off but in one panted breath my hole is nudged by something profoundly hard.

Suddenly, what was empty inside me, is filled. When it withdraws it sucks all the power from me, when it impales me again it lights me up. I smother my groans with Odette's vulva. Odette moans my groan back into me through my clitoris.

Adoring me just as I taught them.

I'm allowed this heaven. I am allowed it. I've worked for it and earned it. Even before Max and Odette, when I was a child, I earned it. When I was eight and shivering and naked and hungry, and I roamed a dark, cold house to find my parents' stiff, overdosed bodies. That's when I earned my fucking right to be loved.

I was too late, and too young, to make my parents love me more than their high that day. I didn't know enough of what it takes to replace heroin addiction with an addiction to loving me.

Odette has my clitoris throbbing and tingling all over my entire skin, Max's thrusts overfill me and ignite my vagina. Madette fulfil me inside and out.

"F-fuck yes," I blurt into Odette. "Yes. Yes! YES!"

Both shudder, curse.

Max grunts, pulls out and gushes liquid heat over my clitoris and mound and turns Odette's tongue thick and silken on me. She squeals. My body bursts. I scream with laughter, tumbling into the sky with gods between my legs. Gods devoted to my pleasure. And they laugh, too, but they don't get the joke. The joke that nothing here has really changed for them. Max still relies on his fists to fund his fix, and Odette still relies on her beauty for hers. But the thing is, now?

I'm their fix.